[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 year old alcoholic since 15 >I drink so much I want

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 32

File: 4542135438548435.jpg (15KB, 256x266px) Image search: [Google]
4542135438548435.jpg
15KB, 256x266px
>22 year old alcoholic since 15
>I drink so much I want someone to talk to
>I'm seriously dying from all the drinking I am doing
>someone help
>>
File: A Toast To You, Sir.jpg (37KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
A Toast To You, Sir.jpg
37KB, 393x450px
Care for another drink?
>>
>>548577710
Drank my whole youth, stopped for a few years and recently found back to alcohol due to a reoccurring major depression. Can't really help you mate. But why don't we have a beer together?
>>
You sound like an old friend of mine. I had to stop hanging around him honestly because he was just always drinking/smoking/everything. Seek help in person from people who care if you're serious. Best of luck
>>
>>548577710
Stop drinking, smoke pot.
>>
No one can help. But I will drink with you.
>>
>>548577839
Fuck no but I'm drinking right now
>>
>>548577710
We can talk, but i have no experience with alcoholism and no further knowledge on this subject
>>
File: 5.jpg (116KB, 596x882px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
116KB, 596x882px
>>548577710
sorry dude but if i could recommend you something go and search for help somewhere else. this isn't the right place for it. good luck.
>>
>>548577710
my question is, why are you drinking?

isnt the thought of dying before you're 40 enough to make you quit?
>>
>>548577710
I know where you've been. 21 here and I've been drinking since I was 16.

Just drink once a week and masturbate/fuck more. That's what I do when I'm depressed/bored.
>>
>>548578163
You sound like a non drinker.
>>
File: 1390028179430.jpg (33KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1390028179430.jpg
33KB, 550x412px
>>548578116
not necessarily

some of the older /b/ros on here arent complete dicks like the newfag teenagers are
>>
File: tg.gif (21KB, 295x509px) Image search: [Google]
tg.gif
21KB, 295x509px
>>548577710
Hey dude,
Alcoholism has run in my family for ages. It helps to pick up a hobby that keeps you up. Mobile. Productive.
Go do something athletic whenever you get the urge to drink. Take a short jog, or shoot some hoops. I personally have found running to be a great substitute.
Make alcohol a special occasion ordeal. One or two once a week to treat yourself isn't an unreasonable start.
It comes down to you man. Have faith in yourself. Take care of yourself man.
This /b/rother from Orange County, California thinks you're capable of pulling through.
>>
>>548577710
what are your drinking habits?
what do you drink, how much, etc.
don't know if i will be able to help you, just curious.
>>
File: 1395894390511.jpg (744KB, 3000x2506px) Image search: [Google]
1395894390511.jpg
744KB, 3000x2506px
>>548578250
no, I was a heavy drinker up until about 6 months ago. would kill half a 5th a night or about 12 beers a night after work
>>
>>548578334
Then why did you stop?
>>
>>548578446
For the lulz
>>
>>548577710
that liver's been marinated doe cirrhosis doesn't look like that
>>
>>548577710
>>someone help
You help yourself. Don't expect others to clean the shit you made yourself. The sooner you realize this the sooner you'll get your shit together. Just stop it, OP. Stop it. Your gonna kill yourself. STOP NOW. You can do it.
>>
was my 21st yesterday..didnt drink just went out with my gf and my friend..
not a faggot just a /fit/ fella
>>
>>548578005
I've hit a new low lately thats why i am even talking about this
>>
>>548578253
This. A bunch of 19 year olds here that think they're seasoned. Their edges just make them look like bigger faggots than anyone else.

>>548577710
I understand. I don't sleep well unless I have a drink. Without seeking professional help with addiction, I think your best bet is to ween yourself off of it. Just start drinking less. Try not to drink during the morning or day unless it's a special occasion, and slowly start lowering your intake.

It will be a true test of your self control. You may fail at first but keep trying. You will respect yourself more in the long run.
>>
>>548577710

Plain and simple and the way I convinced myself I dont want another drop...

you have to despise the stuff. think of what a fool to waste your money on poison. think of the fool it turns you into. think you could easily just not go and buy it anymore.
deal with a week of it hurting, but you wont be that fool anymore. a fool you despise, and a fool others despise cuz you decide to pay to play with a poison.

its nasty and you deserve better. its gross, keep reminding yourself of it
>>
>>548578730
What might that new low be?
>>
>alcoholic since 15

I doubt that but go to your doctor and get a blood test done. That should scare you enough to stop.
>>
>>548578446
Because it's a stupid thing to do consistently. Can people really not function when they aren't in a stupor?
>>
I had to get help. I couldn't fix myself with myself, all my ideas led back to the same shit.
Went to AA. Over 5 years sober now. Rough road to start, beyond worth it now though
>>
>>548579035
Think that last part through.
>can people NOT function when they are NOT in a stupor.
I'm really not sure what that is supposed to mean
>>
>>548578282
hey man i also live in orange county
>cool
>>
>>548577710

Google your nearest rehabilitation center, give them a call, organise a date and just go there man, it can and will help.

I'm 27, and starting from the age of 17 I was a slave to the bottle. I was in high school getting so fucked up on the daily my mother wouldn't be able to sleep properly because she'd be up worrying about me. Countless times did she have to clean me up from a pile of my own vomit. She'd even spot me for cash if I ran out of alcohol, I didn't even realise what kind of impact I was making until later after I rehabilitated, I found out that I'd never been told to stop drinking because everyone close to me was scared of drunk me, and I was drunk all the time. I ended up dropping out of school from all the alcohol abuse. I live in Australia, and we basically have unlimited social welfare, so after I left school I lived on the dole money and off my mother. I kept drinking increasingly heavier up until the age of 22. I was drinking around 4x1L bottles of JD bourbon a day, from waking up until I went to sleep, which was roughly only 12 hours a day because I'd black out all the time. Anyways, one morning I woke up and looked in the mirror before having a shower and saw that my eyes were a yellow tinge, didn't notice any earlier because it'd been a few weeks without a shower. I conjured up enough brain cells to realise that I was in the pretty late stages of cirrhosis of the liver, and probably a fatty liver. Gave myself a long hard look in the mirror for a while, cried myself to sleep on the bathroom floor. When I woke up I called a rehab center that was 5 hours drive away. Packed a few things, and had one of my few remaining friends drive me there. I checked in, and there I stayed for 2 whole months. After I left I felt like I'd turned over a new leaf.. Many months of seeing councilors and psychiatrists followed this, and now I'm 27, have a job, a girlfriend with my first kid on the way, and will never ever drink another drop of alcohol.
>>
>>548577710
use weed every other day
>>
i'm actually sober eight months yesterday

just realized it was taking a toll on my health and my wallet and i needed to stop before i got even worse health problems for it
>>
>>548579330
I think your story just helped me with a completely unrelated problem. Thanks man.
>>
>>548577710
Do you feel like dying? No?

Then stop killing yourself.
>>
>>548579569
also, usually in movies and shit people drink to deal with depression or negative events and emotions in their lives

my problem is being fucking bored, when i have nothing better to do which is a lot of the time goddamn do i want to drink the time away
>>
>>548579330
Any bad permanent damage?

I pretty much went through 2 bottles of vodka or a cask of goon a day + beers for two years straight.

I rarely binge drink anymore and occasionally go a month or two without drinking, but can't help but think there is permanent damage.
>>
I can't imagine being an alcoholic. I enjoy being lightly drunk but can't stand the taste of alcohol, unless it's a really good mix drink where you can't really tell. But even still, I just don't overall enjoy it, or the after-effects, so I stick to pot. Granted, I smoke weed multiple times a day, and it's safe to say I'm psychologically addicted. It's habitual, I like how I feel stoned, but it doesn't stop me from getting done what I need to get done. I can do work and socialize etc. no problem. I also have a naturally low appetite and am underweight, and weed helps me eat much more than I could otherwise.

just to add some info, I'm on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. before that I was such a mess I could barely eat or concentrate on school or relationships or anything.

anyway, um, you should probably check into rehab.
>>
>>548578808
Just giving my two cents... do you consider it foolish to spend your money on something you enjoy? What if it doesn't turn you into a fool but just gives you a state of euphoria? What if yo one despises you because you can handle your poison and not ruin your life and that of those who care about you? Just because you are irresponsible with your drinking doesn't mean others cannot enjoy it on a daily basis without hurting others or their social and career status
>>
File: Bill-the-fox.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bill-the-fox.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>548577710
Do you have anything to live for?

If not, why not keep drinking?
>>
I dont think i can afford a rehab but i went to aa when i was like 13 or 14 but it was court ordered. My withdrawals are bad. Shaking uncontrollably, vomiting vile and blood, touching my stomach where my liver is hurts a lot, etc. right now its not so bad because i have been drinking but tomorrow is going to be hell
>>
>>548579330
congrats bro, that's inspiring and I'm proud of you
>>
>>548579691

Uh, no problem.

>>548579729

Yeah, my liver only has part of its full function, but after a biopsy and some scans they determined that I can live with how my liver was in its current state, but they had to put me on a really restricted specific diet, and I take about 4 billion pills worth of bullshit a day. I'm on a liver donor list, but on minimum priority. Doctor estimated I would get one before my 30th birthday, and I've been waiting for almost 5 years now.

Google the side effects of cirrhosis of the liver/ liver failure. Check to see if you have any of the visible side effects, if they're not visible you're in a hell of a lot better shape than I am and shouldn't worry.
>>
>>548579705
Some times I do
>>
>>548580092

Thanks bro.
>>
>>548580173
Then take SSRIs, that shit's less harmful than alcohol for fuck's sake.

And it's easier to wean yourself off SSRIs too.
>>
>>548580076
the first thing you need to do is go to the hospital. right now OP.
>>
>>548577710
Should have been a sportsfag like me. Insides are healthy as fuck nigga.
>>
>>548580076

you have a chemical dependence and stopping cold turkey might kill you. you NEED to seek professional treatment if you want to stop. AA is for when you get out, but right now you need rehab if you want to stop
>>
>>548577710
you deserve to die.
>>
Best of luck getting better man.
>>
>>548580274
agreed
though I'm scared to try to wean off of them, I started them because I really needed it to function
>>
File: 1399245415043.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1399245415043.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>548577710
>I'm seriously dying from all the drinking I am doing

Keep on the good job.

Happiness is a tricky state of mind you can get from a puppy's first bark or simply from a bad joke. The pursue of it as if happiness was a constant state of mind will frustrate you and anyone else who tries to find it.

If you are happy when you drink, keep on drinking. There is no such thing as synthetic happiness, just people trying to tell you what to do. Unless you care enough about feeding their ego more than you care about doing something that makes you happy, you should always stick to whatever is giving you pleasure. Even if you can only get pleasure from heroine or cocaine, keep on doing it and never look back.

The looking back is what kills you. Never do that. The ones who say they worry about you, only worry about themselves, if anyone genuinely worries about you, they will tell you the exact same words i'm telling you right now.
>>
>>548579705
Generally if someone doesn't have something to live for, or they're striving towards something, they do not give a fuck if they live, die, or how their life is going. In the case of addicts, that's definitely present.
>>
File: lSnq8lu.gif (927KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
lSnq8lu.gif
927KB, 500x295px
>>548577710
Hey, you should like, uh, stop. Seriously, bro.
>>
Stop drinking you bumbling pussy.
>>
>>548579297
Me too
> costa mexico
>>
It's a choice, not a disease where god is the cure.

This thread is half dick-sizing and half a crying circle. You people don't even have any good stories for fuck sake.
>>
>>548578446
i stopped because I realized I was killing myself, literally. I asked myself If I wanted to live until 40 or live after it. I chose the to live beyond 40. My uncle had to get a new liver around 43 from drinking and I didnt want to go down the same health path as him. In the end, the drunk you get from drinking just isn't worth dying early or living with a lifetime of health problems
>>
>>548580285
>>548580387
I have done that before
I had to go to the hospitale like a year ago because I was dying of dehydration
>>
File: WP_000674.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_000674.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Full time Alco here + hoarder
Drink 4-6liters of goon a day.

>Pic related

Not a single fuck given
>>
>>548580938
actually i went twice and had to pay that ER bill
>>
>>548579938

I know what you mean. No problem with any of what you said.
Theres plenty of people who dont need to be told this or that as they have control. Just a different dynamic that I am self aware of and could sense op was sharing the same out of control experience where you cant stop as you're still 51/49 percent still in favor of boozing to your own determent. & when you push it 51/49% disgust with the substance, that is where he will leave it behind for good.
I use to drink 9-13 Heinekens a night for a good 4 years. And it all stopped one afternoon in 2009, when I looked in the fridge and saw no beer. Said nope, not going out tonight. It was rough coming out of the fog the most. Kind of ashamed more so than physical hurting
>>
>>548577710

Born small, died drunk... you never knew the rotten world. Go for it OP drink yourself to death, there are worse fates.
>>
>>548577710
sounds more like you're depressed than dying from the drink.

go see a shrink
>>
>>548580938

What's up bro? Part time alcoholic here. I drink when I get pissed off or nervous. Have spent all day in the bath drinking wine. Don't have any solutions for you (I've got everything going for me and can't even find them myself) but am down to chat.
>>
Sucks that you had to go to AA. I would advise you to not go there. They are the kind of assholes who tell you that you're powerless against your addiction and only their imaginary friend Jesus has the power to overcome your problem. Fuck the AA, fuck Jesus and fuck that courtroom for sending you there. You can overcome the addition yourself. I don't know how well weaning yourself off the hooch will work, but my dad who was a 24 year alcoholic overcame it by going cold turkey with a fuckload of willpower. As another anon said, find a hobby. You need something effective to keep your mind off it. Xbox and sex works. Smoking pot also helps.
>>
>>548578018
Go Fucking Kill Youself
>>
>>548579729
yes, the liver can regrow itself but it cannot repair itself. The worth possible organ to damage is your liver. People can live with heart problems but rarely do they live as long with liver problems.

My dad was a science teacher and he always taught our class "say 'i love you with all my liver', because the liver the the most crucial organ you have".

the sooner you stop drinking, the better you'll be in the end. Even occasionally drinking is not good for the body. Sure, it won't turn you into an alchy or be as visible with the damage, but damage you're doing to it nevertheless

on a completely different note, foods with high fructose corn syrup (basically everything in the united states; it's used as a replacement for sugar) is processed by the body the exact same way as alcohol.
>>
>>548581229
how did you figure that? im drunk because im depressed and im depressed because im drunk
>>
>>548581015

>being a good alco
> not drinking Stanleys

Step up nigga. I dropped the goon years ago but am on wine bottle number three for the day.
>>
>>548581484
that's nothing to be proud of
>>
>>548580173
I doubt in your current state you would be able to stop completely. But there is always hope. Keep the faith that you can improve your drinking habit. Cut back slowly but surely. The problem is that the body develops tolerance to alcohol, and you obviously know this. You end up having to drink more to enjoy yourself, while taxing your liver and depleting the body of nutrients. If you could try and cut back your intake of alcohol and also start eating a healthier diet you will be on the path to recovery. Personally I drank twice as much 3 years ago than I do now, but it was one of the smartest things I could have done. My diet is also pretty OP. Buy some B-Complex vitamins because alcohol depletes them. I wish you the best, just put effort into cutting back
>>
>>548581380

And obviously neither of those are your fault.
>>
>>548581568

Did I say it was? I already said I'd talk to OP, not offer a solution.
>>
>>548581840
>step up nigga

that's a fucking challenge it sounds like to drink more
>>
>>548577710
You can't have any of my liver
>>
>>548581898

You know what goon is right? The most unhealthy wine there is
>>
>>548581484

That shits expensive.
This crap is $9 for 4 liters.
Get shit faced for cheap.

Gotta ride my centerlink mate!
>>
hey dude im working on getting my MFT license and want to specialize in substance abuse. you should honestly tell a family member or friend. you can't do this alone. I know it is embarrassing and demoralizing but the rate of recovery is extremely high if the family is involved and supportive of the individual. it will be worth it in the end.

there is definitely hope for you.
>>
Man I think I just need to grow some fucking balls and quit drinking and just go thru the withdrawals with someone looking after me so i dont have a stroke or some shit
>>
>>548577710
you won't develop cirrhosis till you're 40 if you're a heavy drinker. You still got time to stop.
>>
you definitely need to taper off alcohol. it is the most dangerous substance to quit cold turkey.

here is my suggestion: tell your family you are going away for the weekend. go to a psych hospital for the weekend, voluntary admittance, detox for the weekend, then they will let you out. theres the supervision you need. they will give you medicine that will help with the withdrawals and anxiety as well.
>>
>>548582357

get some excedrin and melatonin when you do.
salty foods chips, funions, a ramen noodle bowl, and some v8 fruit juice to keep you balanced as you adjust.
Take a cold shower to liven up every now and then.
...just make it your enemy and you really will get the balls to conquer it.
this admitting it is a huge step in the right way. now just take the other
>>
>>548577710
Get in rehab. Work the program. A simple doctor visit and tell them you can't afford the treatment. A doctor you are open and honest with has an obligation to get you the care you need. They can get you admitted to whatever is in your area. Especially if you are worried about money or cost. Money is paper not your life. Whether it be a physician or psychologist tell them what you just said OP. Be honest. Don't be a bitch and keep lying to yourself and others around you. If you prefer there are programs that aren't the generic 12 steps. Weigh your options. Die young because right now you don't have support for your will power. Or seek help that you need and learn sobriety is hard to obtain. It takes will power, support, and dedication. Seek a program with psychiatric/emotional help as well. One day sober is better than zero days sober.
>>
>>548579330
you my nigga
stick with it man
im a fallen away reformed boozer, yeah, ive falled off the bandwagon, but your story just makes me feel like there's a light at the end of the tunnel. keep up the good work
>>
>>548578648
shit like this isn't that easy.
>>
>>548577710
kill yourself pussy
>>
Honestly I did not expect this much response.
Thank you guys/girls. For some reason this actually gave me hope. This is rare but people on 4chan trying to help brought a smile to my face.
>>
>>548578018
Instead of fucking up my liver, let's fuck up my lungs and brain instead.

Firm logic.
>>
I am 22 and sober 11 months 13 days today. I was right where you are not very long ago. I can share some things that might help
>>
>>548579035
>stupor
You obviously have no idea at all what that word actually means.
>>
you know, 1/4 of a liver can be donated and if you get it implanted it will grow to full size. it's like a worm.
>>
>>548583626
>>
ive lost 2 very important people to this. it runs in my family, im gonna lose more to it, its not a matter of if, but only when.

if you are serious about getting help man, go to al-anon.alateen org

find some help, we cant do it for you. actually wanting help is when you know youve hit bottom, so do yourself a favor, dont stop there, find some meetings on that site
>>
>>548583858
Man, its hard to know where to start. Like you, I started drinking at a young age. 13. Drank heavily every time I drank since the first time. In my late teens it became a daily thing. That continued for years. I found some help in AA. I went voluntarily. I stopped going months ago, but some of the information they have to share is crucial to quitting. I suggest you explore it and try to find a connection there. Knowing other people who are also recovering helps. Its like a support system, I guess. But the first thing you have to do, I believe, is fully admit you have a problem and that it must stop. Cont?
>>
you wont be able to quit until you want to. you have to want it. you cant cut back, you cant only drink on the weekends, you have to stop completely.

I'm an alcoholic, havent had a drink in a year and half. it is truly the best thing ive ever done. its easy man... dont be scared of life without alcohol... its easy.

what worked for me was this: no AA or support group, be a man, do it on your own, dont be a bitch just fucking take care of it. i replaced the habbit, i drank gin and dr pepper, so when i quit i'd still pour myself a small glass of dr pepper with some ice. its not good for you but its a good temporary replacement. but first, go to your local health food store and get some herbal supplements. i know it sounds lame but i swear i couldnt have done it without them. kudzu root and st johns wart are the only ones i can remember. look it up, there are more.

take charge of your life man.... alcohol is shit, its not that great, and waking up every single day without a hang over or that fire breath is literally amazing
>>
>>548584612
this is very true like i said ive lost very important very close people. they tried to cut back many times it didnt work

NOTHING can make you stop except you wanting to stop, so you even asking for help is a great start, find some meetings.
>>
>>548583858
>>548583858
My mother was a drunk too, you see. AA brought so much positive change to her life. That is the only reason I ever considered a 12 step program to begin with, honestly. Lel
>>
>>548577710
What is actually considered alcoholism, i have a few drinks every night after work to relax, usually not until i get drunk but i get a nice solid buzz going. Is that how it starts?
>>
We are drunk. You are worthless scum.
>>
>>548579330
I wish I lived in a Socialist Country. Govt. pays for liquor and then rehab.
>>
>22, pothead since 15

>get bored of weed and move on to more exciting things, still be in great health, doctor even just told me my lungs are really clear

I know someone who permanantly slurs his words from abusing narcotics

Why the fuck do people do this shit to themselves when they can get weed?
>>
>>548583858
Also, you don't have to believe in god to be sober.
>>
>>548585328
Funny you mention that. Smoking weed has definitely helped keep me from drinking for so long.
>>
>>548584869
Alcoholism is dependency on alcohol. If you would find it problematic not have these drinks after work you have a form of alcoholism. But it comes in many shapes, where some are much more harmful to you than others.

I am very found of beer, but it haven't given me problems in my life. I have recently found out that non-alcoholic beer also calms my nerves after work. I believe in has something to do with what my brain expects, and when I get the taste of beer my brain clams down. I would think that finding something non-alcoholic to consume after work would be good for you.
>>
>>548585482
Beer is normally what I drink as well, maybe i'll give that a shot. Does most of the non-alcholic stuff taste decent?
>>
>>548583547
Wait a few years until your brain is finished developing around the age of 25.

Then you vape. Problem solved.
>>
>>548580274
>ssris
Shit may not kill you as quick as alcohol, but it'll fuck your brain even worse. They may seem to help at first, but in the end you'll feel worse than ever before and you'll never feel the same again. SSRIs are fucking horrible and there's barely any evidence to show they help at all. I would rather die young as an alcoholic than live to 100 if I had to be on SSRIs my whole life. I've been on that trash and I see how the pills are slowly ruining my family in the same way.
>>
>>548585696
Its like regular beer, some are good and some aren't. My favourites are Erdinger Alkoholfrei and Munkholm Bayer.
>>
suck it up op,

same boat except 25 and drinking since 13.

cry harder fagit.

and lmao @ people saying he will die from withdrawals. that only happens to 40 year olds who have been drinking hard liquor since they wake up for 20+ years.

I regularly quit for extended periods and have 0 problems with it , just kinda bored for the first few days
>>
>>548585973
He's already an alcoholic, he's not gonna fuck his brain any worse than it already is by smoking before 25. Also, the brain being done developing at 25 is a myth. It keeps developing til the day you die essentially.
>>
>>548577710

Explain to me why you can't stop drinking. I love being drunk, but drinking is a hassle and generally tastes like ass.

How can you still like alcohol after a whole bottle of unmixed vodka, for instance?
>>
>>548586651

You interest me. My wife told me about the 25 yo stuff, anything to back that up?
>>
I just love being numb
im actually am trying to drink water right now but it tastes horribles and the bottle is right here
>>
>>548579330
really? people are buying this?

ok then. bullshit. someone had to say it
>>
>>548587361

people don't spend that much text trolling. too much effort
>>
>>548587061
>and the bottle is right here
This was my problem, I figured if the beers were more inconvenient to get I wouldn't drink as much, so I thought of a brilliant idea to put my beers on the roof one day and only got two at a time max when I got them.

This just ended up with me getting drunk and falling off the roof though.
>>
>>548587361
>ok then. bullshit.

I don't think so. It's a pretty normal story, dude. Sad and all, but a normal one.
>>
>>548585328
Everytime I get an ounce of weed, I stop drinking for like a month.

Problem is that the cops just keep doing statewide raids and my dealers or their hookups always get busted. There used to be openhouses but a lot of them have been shutdown.
>>548586810
When you go through a bottle of vodka a day, you don't notice the burn anymore.
>>
>>548586651
>>548586926
Yep. Despite what people tell you, we know now that it isn't true. Parts of your body keep developing and growing till you die. Also parts of your body that get damaged from, smoking, drinking, brain damage, whatever, can be reversed over time. Not always, sometimes damage is in fact permanent, but that itself isn't always a given. Sometimes people are told they'll never walk again, then they can 6 months later. Some, not so lucky.

Biology is really weird like that, however it just proves there's so much else we have yet to figure out.
>>
>>548577710
I used to drink a bit. I was drinking about 3-4 bottles of vodka a week, then I had gastritis, shit blood, and since then I can't have more than about a few shots before I get sick, a few more and I vomit everywhere. I'd be less annoyed except the only guy I know for weed is flaky as fuck.
>>
>>548583547
Alcohol is ravaging your brain, make no mistake. Light pot use does not. Do you even current science?
>>
>>548588332
Light drinking doesn't either

Not a whole lot actually messes with you in small enough doses over time. Your body is a lot stronger then you make it seem
>>
File: image.jpg (956KB, 505x3712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956KB, 505x3712px
>>548577710
Im proly not an alcohol yet but i was close to become one. Long story short
>be 20
>drinking a lot for past 5 years
>partying and whatnot
>problems with girlfriend
>drinking even more
>drinking alone
>watching pics of my ex, rereading texts
>realise im a fucking pussy
>take up gym
>start running
>drink once in week or two
>feel way fucking better
>no more hangovers every morning

Pic unrelated
>>
>>548588047
I think you've mistaken regenerating with "growing"

But yeah, marijuana is horrible for anyone under the age of 25 and amphetamine is good for toddlers
>>
>>548588916
Depends, regeneration is a form of growth of new cells. But I see your point

>But yeah, marijuana is horrible for anyone under the age of 25 and amphetamine is good for toddlers

Except for that, now you sound like an idiot
>>
File: lol.jpg (272KB, 960x1036px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
272KB, 960x1036px
>go onto 4 chan to browse /b/
>first page
>wut
>>
File: 1357348797472.jpg (89KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1357348797472.jpg
89KB, 612x612px
seriously OP you need to get weed in your life.
>>
>>548579330
poor kid of yours. If you realize youre not up to par evolutionarily speaking, dont "try harder". You win this game by not playing.
>>
File: avatar164776_7.gif (180KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
180KB, 150x150px
>>548588916

citation required
>>
>>548580485
Im not saying hes right, but I endorse this message
>>
>>548580860
In the very end nothing you did in your lifetime is gonna weigh the same as your death.
>>
>>548577710

Tripping can solve this kinda shit..
>take some mushies or DMT
>vibrational frequency
>que introspective nightmare
>get the "fo' realz!"
>cured
>>
Been drinking since I was 17 im 20 now i quit on the 6th of this month havent had a beer since not so hard all it takes is will power.
>>
>>548588801
can you do basic math?
How do you eat? Do you use tools in preparing or eating your food?
>>
>>548583547
Well, smoking pot is far better for you than drinking alcohol, that's for sure.
>>
>>548589113
>>548591418
>not being able to detect sarcasm

I was just pointing out how fucking absurd everyone is about drugs. Saying marijuana is terrible unless you're under 25, while we drug toddlers with amphetamine because they dont like their menial schoolwork. Get some fucking perspective
>>
File: tumblr_mqtkt9Aerb1qz9ddwo1_500.jpg (11KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqtkt9Aerb1qz9ddwo1_500.jpg
11KB, 500x363px
>>548592385

Wow, top joke OP.
>>
File: tumblr_mr539wL7DS1s5pxu8o2_500.jpg (78KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr539wL7DS1s5pxu8o2_500.jpg
78KB, 500x338px
>>548577710

You need Iboga, friend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17666589
>>
>>548588916
i don't know where you're getting your info but a recent study determined that alcohol does NOT "kill brain cells" and it is true that the brain grows new cells all the time. it IS easy to destroy the brain... dehydration or starving will shrink it a lot and that might be why bodybuilders are retarded.
>>
>>548579273
state dependent learning. it's the process of doing specific things while drinking. IE: Darts, pool, underwater basket weaving. If you only do those things while you're under the influence, you actually start to believe you can only perform those tasks after or while drinking.
>>
http://youtu.be/DKYJVV7HuZw
>>
>>548577839
>and wait for all this, to blow over
>>
File: jim-parsons-mouth-eyes.jpg (286KB, 563x655px) Image search: [Google]
jim-parsons-mouth-eyes.jpg
286KB, 563x655px
>>548593849

ironic given the guy that wrote this speech killed himself at the age of 46
>>
>>548592856
Actually i did read a study that found that, and they also found in that same fucking study that cannabis encourages neural growth. All while not destroying your liver and not giving you stomach ulcers
>>
Smoke pot.

Seriously.

Doesn't matter what you do while you're smoking.

It won't take your mind off booze completely, but it will put you in a state of "maaaan, fuck that shit" and will keep your thoughts positive and humorous.

I smoked pot to help me get off booze and I regret nothing.

>withdrawal will still suck. It's so fucking worth it in the end you have no idea. Absolute bliss. Fuck alcoholics.
>>
>>548595329
>neural grwoth

in the hippocampus
>>
>>548588801
This spastic.
>almost alcoholic
Drink fucking 3 beers when you're sad about some bitch.
>>
>>548595517
or something

then you have studies that show a 5 point IQ reduction from years of smoking weed, which is probably mostly from the fact that being stoned makes you content with doing things that are less than intellectually stimulating, like sitting on the couch eating potato chips all day. because if you dont use it, you lose it.
>>
File: rubbersblack.jpg (62KB, 945x910px) Image search: [Google]
rubbersblack.jpg
62KB, 945x910px
>>548595379
yeah cool but for the rest of the fucking world that actually have A FUCKING JOB and get drug tested what are we supposed to do? oh let me guess your fucking answer,"get another job", yeah cool man i'l just 'get another job' i never thought it was that easy, oh wait it is! all i have to do is quit my 80k engineering job for a 30k job at mcdonalds.

>fucking unemployed uneducated faggots exclaiming how easy it is to get a non drug testing job despite never having a fucking job in their lives you cock smoking fucks i'm miserable while you cunts live off my taxes if i ever lose the plot i'm going to the first council flat i can find and just unloading 7.62 cheap shit norinco into everyone's spoonfed wellfare crossdressing browse b all day jerk off into a sock's chest, i hope your dick explodes you fuckface cunts.
>>
The problem is inside of you. You are in pain, and you have tried to be brave. Anon know that lesser men have managed to beat this.

I am a Natuoropath. If I can help you in any way, I will be here for another 20 minutes ask me anything you like.
>>
>>548588520
being an alcoholic fucks up both your liver AND brain more than you seem to make it
>>
>>548596005

>rest of the world

I support myself just fine, have an amazing job that I don't get drug tested for.

And yes, it makes good money.

Not everyone is in a shit spot like you, anon. Maybe you're just a weak bitch? Meh, we'll see what response you articulate while I toke this bong
>>
>>548596005
synthetic

urine
>>
>>548596348
dude why are you being a dick, plenty of good jobs drug test, its the shitty restaurant jobs that dont
>>
>>548596348

How the fuck does ending up in a good job with good pay that also drug test's make me a weak bitch?

I wan't to leave, problem is i have come to love the life i am accustomed to, i live in a nice high rise apartment in the middle of the city, i have everything iv'e ever wanted, the problem is, if i quit my job 'i really want to' i would have to leave my gf and leave my nice flat, i would be back whwere i was 5 years ago, and for what? to smoke some pot?
>>
>>548589948
lel'd
>>
>>548596348
WOW ONE PERSON DOESN'T GET DRUG TESTED LET ME ABANDON MY HOPES AND DREAMS AND JUST SMOKE DRUGS
>>
>>548596589
>i live in a nice high rise apartment in the middle of the city, i have everything iv'e ever wanted, the problem is, if i quit my job 'i really want to' i would have to leave my gf and leave my nice flat, i would be back whwere i was 5 years ago

You just answered your own question as to why you shouldn't drink.

Unless you're not one of the alcoholics here.

I have less than that and I am content with my life.

Withdrawal is a cunt but it passes.
>>
Do not drink with the /b/ fags or you might wake up walking funning.
>>
File: 1400534988607s.jpg (1KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1400534988607s.jpg
1KB, 125x125px
>>548596838
Who the fuck said i shouldn't drink? i hate my girlfriend and my life, it sounds like bait on /B/ but that was in response to why i shouldn't swap booze with weed, i can drink myself fucking stupid and go to work the next day, and no shit be in charge of things that could easily kill dozens if not hundreds of people, its fucking stupid, if i could smoke pot i would instead of booze but we get drug tested, honestly i feel like i have so many issues here i don't know where to really start.
>>
Stop.
>>
>>548596198
Alrighty OP this i for you, and anyone else in this board that has a addiction they can't seem to give up.

If you want to give up an addiction first you need rage. Pure unadulterated powerful emotional content. You need to have an outlet for this. Something that both exercises it, and at the same time empowers you. You channel it into a song. A specific song that gives you a sense of overpower.

Here is mine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

Whenever you go to reach for that bottle, you make a commitment first to listen to the track you have chosen. Feel it out, channel the anger. Let it stop you from killing yourself.

Use it. <----
And use it wisely. This is the best medicine in the world.
>>
and you know what, fuck this /b/ shit i'm a fucking 22yo alcoholic, no your fucking not, you are a sad sack of shit living in your parents house that thinks he's an alcoholic because he steals his dads miller lights, or gets 'tipsy' every now and then, you stupid fucking cunts, alcoholics are miserable and don't post on image boards about it you cunt fuck shitstorm wanker
>>
>>548597609

>>548597364

Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFeSqKrORfg

Tools for transition to alpha-male status.
>>
>>548597867

go fuck yourself with a sword you no dick fucking cunt
>>
>>548577710

Never drank a drop in my life. My livers fucking yours up the ass.
>>
>>548597930
I came close after the divorce bro. I wanted to slaughter myself.

But instead of being a pussy I endured the agony, and I came out stronger than before. Not just strong, Powerful. Without weakness.

Ignore the fact that the guy in that video is effeminate. It is the tool that is of interest.
>>
someone who has been sober for two months and just now took a drink. I really can't give any advice. i feel like I'm on cloud 9 and don't ever want to come down. Drink yourself to death, OP. It's waht I want to do at this moment.
>>
File: 111110025836_skinny-horse-640.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
111110025836_skinny-horse-640.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>548598256
>>
>>548598083
you should of done it faggot
>>
>>548598524
I don't know what you mean by that. I hate the color white. Cold, unimaginative, I hate all things white.
>>
File: ID135016_9.jpg (23KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
ID135016_9.jpg
23KB, 449x600px
>>548598679
Yeah nah I'm a fucking man.

I went from Pic related trans-fag to Alpha-male in less than 6 months. You want to tell me you can't even quit the bottle? Try overcoming this shit you fucking faggot.

Currently enrolled in Medical school. It helps to have a purpose in this world. What is your purpose? If you don't know get your ass out there and find one.
>>
>>548598824
This is what drinking does to you. It leaves you sick and dying, penned in, a tool for the abuse of others.

You are better than that. Everyone is better than that.
>>
>>548577710
where you a 22yo alcoholic when you was 15?
>>
>>548599038
I don't believe a single fucking word you're saying
>>
>>548599194
It's just this one time now. After 2 months of sobriety I decided to have a drink. Thing is I feel good - really good! I don't play to continue, but I'd be lying if I said didnt' say I wish a bullet would go through my head right now.
>>
>>548599038
yeah nice try, it says alot when the person you're pretending to be is even more of a fucking loser than most of the people here, kill yourself you stupid faggot fuck.
>>
File: e.jpg (2MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
2MB, 2592x3872px
>>548599640
I don't lie anymore. I lied to her, and it cost me too much. So you can believe that I am not lying now. Hell is living experience and it awaits anybody who gives up on themselves.

Have some fucking passion. Get your life back into your own control, because absolutely nobody else is going to do it for you.
>>
>>548599671
Alcohol is a depressant. It will never make you feel better. It won't numb you. It just hurts you more.

You know this man, give yourself this night but face your shit tomorrow. Perhaps you need to make a plan and stick to it. Discipline bro.
>>
>>548600226
>It will never make you feel better.
It might not do it directly, but with other things it can help you feel better.
>>
>>548577710
Dude. Move on to heroin. It's way better than alcohol. It's everything alcohol wants to be but could never be.
>>
>>548600752
I feel for you hey. I can see in you something I had to face myself and it is bitter.

Listen to this, try to absorb it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHQUUod93Ws&list=PLD13CFDD6DBEF4F44&index=4
>>
>>548600938
I've thought about this tbh, but I'm just not there yet. True I'm suicidal, but heroine would destory any hope of life I have left.
>>
>>548577710
how much do u drink a day more or less?

the other day i went to fuck a hooker and she told me i might have an alcohol problem lol, been drinking since 16 but i finished college got a BS in computer science and currently work at IBM. . . I kinda feel like Wolf of Wallstreet. I think we are a different breed of humans, i mean i don't drink everyday though although sometimes i have weeks like that.
>>
>>548600938
This
Heroin is actually a lot healthier than alchohol. If you don't believe me then check the deaths per year.
>>
>>548601101
wut

I just meant on social situations or anything where you need to relax a bit, which alcohol can help with and thus help you in feeling better.
>>
>>548580485
i never thought about it that way before, thanks anon.
>>
>>548577710
Hahah no way Op you must be.Same thing as you, you starting to feel empty inside?

>but the only difference is I got cancer from last year until....so I start 15 to 21
>>
File: chosesadpill.jpg (223KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
chosesadpill.jpg
223KB, 700x450px
hey op im an alcohol too...
>at least we know how to relax...
>>
Are there any addictions that make it so you die early but it's painless?
>>
>>548577710

If you're still in the thread, I was drunk 24/7 for 3 years, just recently quit (3 days ago) with no withdrawal, just count your shots, cut them in half for a week, cut them in half again the next week, when you get down to 10, start drinking 10 beers a day instead for a week, then 5, then 3, then just quit

it's all about tapering, if you quit cold turkey, you could literally die
>>
File: 1375160462115.jpg (71KB, 614x383px) Image search: [Google]
1375160462115.jpg
71KB, 614x383px
>>548587713
>This just ended up with me getting drunk and falling off the roof though
>>
>>548601779
confirmed for never drinking
>>
>>548577710
II've actually got a few questions about this myself.
>26
>been getting symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
I've been considering trying to detox, but was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this.

Is it better to ween myself off, or just go cold turkey? They symptoms have been minor.
>shakes
>mild nausea
>disorientation
I've done 24 - 48 hour detoxes a couple times, and after a day, the symptoms go away. But if I drink, they end up coming back.

How long does it really take to detox? And is there anything that can aid in cleansing my system?
>>
>>548601331
Heroinfag reporting in and confirming.

Love heroin. I don't even feel bad about it either. Heroin doesn't let you feel bad about it. It's great.
>>
I am 18 and haven't drunk alcohol before, should I? I see all these pathetic alcoholics and I don't want to become one of them.
>>
>>548601904

keep the thread alive, I'll be back with something for you in a minute
>>
>>548602035
le half assed bamp
>>
>>548602035
le second bamp
>>
>>548601987
No matter the answer you get, you're going to drink alcohol one way or another.
>>
>>548588332
> Do you even current science?

Is school over already?
>>
File: bottles.png (861KB, 782x463px) Image search: [Google]
bottles.png
861KB, 782x463px
>>548602304
>>548601904

shitty timestamp cause I don't have a sharpie so I scribbled it with a pen
>>
>>548577710
Hey guy.

I know how you feel, I'm 22 and I've been to rehab 4 times for alcohol and opiates. Last year I drank so much that I choked on my own vomit, Hendrix style. I was dead. They put me in the hospital for a month, told my parents there was a 99% chance I would die.

But you know what, I fucking lived and yet I still drink and do drugs (but not as much). It's a lonely existence. I don't know how to tell you to stop, but I do know that the first step is to want to stop.

If ya ever want to talk, I'll talk to ya. Also I am a female if that tickles your fancy.
>>
File: burt ski burt.jpg (155KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
burt ski burt.jpg
155KB, 500x417px
I can't be bothered reading through everything else that's been posted here, so feel free to point me to posts that have already tackled this. But why haven't you considered just going to AA or some shit like that yet if it's such a problem?
This is of course assuming you are even the alcoholic you claim to be. Too many times I've seen slightly promiscuous women pretend to be nymphos, men that might do okay in a fight pretend they're top streetfighters and young men that enjoy a binge drink pretend that they're Bacchus. For all we know you're full of shit.
>>
>>548598041
says a 15year old lol
>>
>>548602817
no you aren''t
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hu9YnPkdLQ
>>
>>548602705
My niece and nephew just got out last week.
>>
File: a year and a bit of spirits.jpg (756KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
a year and a bit of spirits.jpg
756KB, 1500x1125px
>>548602762
Step it up m8.
>>548602831
AA has around the same success rate as not doing anything.

People probably should go to AA though if they are on the verge of suicide because at that point, try anything. But for the most part it's a load of shit.
>>
>>548603102

that's from 2 and a half week's drinking, I recycle my shit not keep it, actually took all that out in a bag right after I took the picture, only took it cause some kid said I've never drank before after I explained how I managed to quit without .
>>
>>548603102
Keeping those bottles is like an emo kid showing off scars on their wrist you know.
>>
>>548603102
Went to AA a handful of times. It was either a miserable experience listening to the same people ramble on about the same shit they said 3 days ago, or it just made me want to drink.
>>
>>548603225
Ah. Sorry about that.
How the fuck are you still alive?
>>
>>548592479
I got it

looks like you're just deflecting because you were too autistic to realize he was joking
>>
>>548577710

Do you have physical pain in your liver or kidneys if you drink? Or the day after?
>>
>>548577710
exactly the same
can easily finish 1000ml of vodka in one session.

it has to be a natural progression, that you aren't fully concious of. I did mine through excessive marijuana, like grams and grams a day and before i knew it, I wasn't dependent on alcohol anymore. Also try using nootropics. I never planned any of this, but I was you at one point.
>>
>>548603325

there were a few nights where I had to stay awake cause I was pretty sure I'd die if I fell asleep
>>
>>548600226
I don't think you know what the term depressant actually means. It has nothing to do with making you ”depressed”.
>>
>>548579330

Your story gave me goosebumps. Congratulations, bro.
>>
>>548593849
What a terrible message. "I know it sucks being a cog in the machine, being a fucking robot and having an endlessly tedious, ultimately meaningless life, but take comfort in your mediocrity, conform and trick yourself into being a happy robot" Nice editing and music, but you cant polish a turd.
>>
>>548577710
>Pls halp

Start smoking weed man, atleast it doesnt kill you.
>>
You asked for someone to talk to.

I offered to talk to you hours ago on a different id. You didn't reply.

Pour yourself another drink faggot and drink up. If you're in denial here you've got no hope. Kill yourself.
>>
>>548603102
>But for the most part it's a load of shit.
How so?
>>
>>548603557
Depressants esp. Alcohol lowers serotonin and norepinephrine levels.
>>
I think I'm an alcohol, but I never drink liquor. Only like 12 light beers a day. I think about quitting, but then I wind up at the store buying more bullshit and say "ah fuck it I'll get a 30 pack". My grandpa died of cirrhosis, he drank at least a liter of George Dickle whiskey a day for 15 years. He was a mean alcoholic and fucked my dad up pretty bad. Died at 39
>>
>>548603865
AA only works if you are willing to believe in a higher power and the power of AA itself. If you an athiest or even an agnostic it is incredibly difficult to give yourself over to the program.

The program basically only works if you believe it can work for you. You have to be desperate... and the level of desperation needed differs for every person.

Also, AA is filled with fucking losers and it's hard to find people to actually trust there because even when you take the bottle away most of the people are still lowlifes.
>>
>>548604104
The religious stuff aside, how do you know those other details about people that go?
>>
File: awe.jpg (19KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
awe.jpg
19KB, 420x294px
>>548579330

>be me
>lurking /b/ for years, not a single post
>see your post, not sure if troll or real
>congratulate anyways
>>
>>548597263
maybe stop being a bitch and take a little control over your own life?
>>
>20 years old
>Dont drink, smoke or do drugs
>healthy as fuck

get on my level faggot
>>
>>548603225
Aight.
>>548603226
I at first liked liquor bottles so I didn't bother throwing them out. Now it just seems like a waste to throw them out, I'm sure there is something I could do with them.
>>548603865
Too lazy to go into detail, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DSEdLCAUg
>>
>>548604194
Because I've been to hundreds of meetings across different states and the people are just reformed alcoholics. Just think about the alcoholics you may or may not have known in your life. A lot of them have a lot of other problems besides just drinking.

Some of them (maybe 50% or less) are good people. The others are just sober drunks. Losers who don't pay child support. Also, most of the people who walk through the doors will relapse at one time or another. Myself included.
>>
>>548577710
Talk to your doctor. Do AA or Life Ring.
>>
>AA worked for me. It was hard a first but then okay.
>So what if anyone thinks it's stupid or a load of shit.
>You're dying of chronic alcoholism and you're worried about looking bad?
>How do you think you look when you're all fucked up?
>>
>>548577710
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Let it drain you of your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.
Let it kill you and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover.
- Charles Bukowski
>>
>>548604324
what DO you do?
>>
>19 year old
>been smoking and drinking since 14
wtfamidoing.jpg
>>
File: big69.jpg (32KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
big69.jpg
32KB, 400x330px
>>548604285
>lurking /b/ for years, not a single post
Bartender! A shot of bourbon and a big 'ol set of titties for my friend here.
>>
You're just an alcohol because you're a pathetic faggot. Some of us manage to drink and get drunk without relying on it.
>>
>>548603102
try and see if they all fit in a those big black dustbins..for garbage trucks
>>
>>548577710
OP, you're not dying. It takes years and years for cirrhosis to develop.
I'd been drinking about 5-7 bottles of whiskey a week for almost 5 years and had to go for an ultra-sound. Turns out I just have a big liver, no cirrhosis.
Fact of the matter is no one who thinks they have an alcohol problem asks for help on /b/.
>>
>>548578253
You'd be suprised it are often the oldfags that are the most cruel ppl out here.
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (89KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
89KB, 685x567px
>>548604410
I see. Well I have met a few alcoholics that fit what you were saying more or less. So I'll take it on board.
>>
pussy i was throwing up from 1 beer after months of whiskey and pill binges at 16. step up your game.

or you could go to AA.
i don't really care. you're nothing to me either way.
>>
i'm just going to leave this here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoW_ZOfsrzA
>>
>>548577710
An hero?
>>
>>548604791
We're cruel to newfag cancer, not to those trying to make an interesting thread.
>>
File: i'm just saiyan.jpg (179KB, 484x700px) Image search: [Google]
i'm just saiyan.jpg
179KB, 484x700px
>>548605430
>>548604791
>More oldfag/newfag bullshit.
You guys aren't helping.
>>
>>548597348
Hammer time
>>
>>548602762
Is that Skol? their gin is awesome
>>
>>548605793

all but one is skol, one of them is calibre, calibre was my go to, but for whatever reason, skol went down smoother despite being cheaper
>>
>>548577710
Take choline. There is some evidence that alcohol causes cirrhosis of the liver by depleting choline. Taking 2 grams a day in the morning well before you start drinking (or more throughout the day if you are a morning drinker) should shield you from the worst of the health effects.
Thread posts: 254
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.