[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /b/. I stopped going to 4chan for a while, but I feel like

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: a.jpg (31KB, 618x400px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
31KB, 618x400px
Hi /b/.

I stopped going to 4chan for a while, but I feel like this is the only place where I'm truly anonymous. The whole Elliot Rodger thing is sad, and murders like these are awful, but after reading a few pages of his 140 page journal, I realize that I feel just like him. I'm 19, and I've never lay my hands on a woman in any sexual or romantic way. I'm socially unpopular, but I wouldn't describe myself as a total outcast or freak. I haven't or don't ever feel like I'd kill someone, but other than the misogyny, I feel almost exactly like this guy. I don't sympathize with him or condone his actions, but I feel like I have the same pain as he had.

Tl;dr: For real, how does one find girls they like and how do you get them to like you?
>>
>>548200304
Bump.
Please help, anything.
>>
>>548200304

Why do you think you can't get girls? Are you going to school? Have a job?
>>
>>548200304
it's understandable to see common traits in other people but you gotta remember his whole situation was different, he had been plotting it for a long time and he believed he was entitled to women and seemingly he brushed off responsibility for his own faults

to find women and have them like you you should first approach them not even thinking that having sex is an option, just have fun with them and get them comfortable if they enjoy you they'll open up if not move or maybe find one of their friends who finds you attractive, also every day vow to be better than who you were yesterday and seek it, workout, get a tan, get a haircut etc. keep becoming a better version of yourself and wominz will come
>>
>>548200304

First, if all else fails, just get a hooker. Seriously. Go to Backpage.com, there's some fine ass there.

Anyway, get game, man. Look up love systems, the book "The Game", Mystery Method. Learn the basics of human attraction.
>>
>>548200304
I am 31, same deal

But i wont go on a killing spree
What's the point? Whats to gain? besides i am too lazy for that and i dont live in the U.S.
>>
There are 3 ways.

1.Be physically attractive.

2.Be fun to hang out with and interesting to talk to.

3.Have money

If you're a sane person (unlike Elliott) then you should be fine add long as you have one of these 3
>>
>>548200842
I have one more week of high school left.

It's not that I think I can't get girls, I can't. Almost every relationship I've had has been one or two dates that were awkward and awful. I'm not particularly outstanding in any way, just a little outside average.

>>548201107
Skint. I'll look up the book though, thanks.

>>548201079
I don't think it's something wrong with me, I think it's wrong with my behaviour.
>>
>Tl;dr: For real, how does one find girls they like
Bit torrent.

>how do you get them to like you?
I give no fucks.

See how easy my life is?
>>
You want the truth?

You need to man up.

Stop associating yourself with all those things. They're not who you are, just an idea you have of yourself.

People will all see you differently, but the way they see you will be influenced a lot by how you see yourself.

Live a happy life for yourself. Make yourself happy, and build your kingdom. It doesn't have to be lots of bros and drinking and smoking and going to bars. If it's your thing, do it. Otherwise, socialize with people like you.

Find out what sort of productive thing makes you happy, and turn that into your hobby. Make a habit of going to the gym to make yourself look better.

Do all of that for you, or at least fool yourself into thinking that. It will become part of who you are with time if you keep telling yourself that's why you're doing it.

And put yourself out there. You need to risk rejection: it's the best way to find out if a woman wants you. Becoming friends and trying to ease your way into pussy is not a great strategy for many reasons.

Odds are you will find someone if you do those things, and odds are you will be heartbroken by the end. It's the cycle of life. Know that everyone either goes through the same thing or misses out on the good that comes before the heartbreak.

And know that it's ok.

Good luck bro
>>
>>548201751

You're attitude needs to change if you want to do better. If you think you can't get girls, well fuck, then you definitely won't. Are you going to go to college? And if so what for?
>>
>>548202439
Yeah, a state university, majoring in math.
>>
Here is what people don't tell you:

Having a girlfriend is not that amazing. Sex is not that amazing. The only thing that actually matters is pursuing someone when you are actually in love with them. Everything else is bullshit and will not make you happier.
>>
>>548202747
Step 1: Get degree in math
Step 2: Create a formula for getting pussy
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit
>>
>>548202747
Okay dude well that is a start. What do you want to do with your math degree? Have you thought about doing something with engineering? Any girl that is worth it likes smart guys with ambition.
>>
>>548200304
just dont be a pathetic pussy? idk what to tell you.

I mean seriosuly, "i feel like i have the same pain as he had"

That's gonna get you some clunge for sure.
>>
This is shocking. A site like 4chan that's extremely misogynistic and hates feminism is full of boys that can't get women and are angry that they're virgins.
>>
>>548203026
haha oh god. You don't need to be a engineer to get laid it's just about personality and looks, he doesn't need to "earn the pussy" just find the right girl
>>
>>548203018
The derivative of money is pussy.
>>548203026
Physics, though I'm still not sure what subfield.
>>
>>548203371

I'm just trying to see where he is going with the math degree.
>>
>>548202972
sex is that amazing tbh
>>
>>548203453

So where do you think your problem is? There is no silver bullet to getting laid. You increase your chances by being well rounded. Tell us more about you.
>>
>>548202367
I just had to answer this post.

This is the complete truth in a nice little package, it ispired me a bit. I even saved it. Thanks
>>
- Watch Elliott Hulse on youtube
- watch RSD blueprint on youtube
- take your time, you're life is just starting out now, the world is only just starting to open up for you.
- Become epic in college.

At least you've got something going for you OP, you are already 1000x better then a random guy on the street. Just enjoy life to the fullest, it's the only thing you can do to make your life worth wile.
>>
>>548203823
As I said before, I just don't really know how to act on dates. Is it normal to kiss and hold hands the first date, should you bring her flowers, how long do you wait to call, all that kind of stuff. I don't know how everyone else figures it out.
>>
>>548203684
Sex becomes terribly boring.
>>
>>548200304

see, teenage boys seem weird sometimes. its just as it is, your young and have no self-esteem. but guys what - not only your appearance changes when you grow older, you will also get more self-esteem. its just how it is.

i dont know how it is, but i can understand it must be hard, especially in your teenage years to have never even kissed a girl. just stay strong, some day it will happen 100% you could also just fuck a hooker to releave some tension of your balls
>>
>>548203684
It's fine. But I have had sex with plenty of 7 to 9 out of 10s and I can honestly say it is no better than masturbation.
>>
You're not alone. We've basically concluded that he's from /r9k/.
But most betas don't flip like that. You're welcome to try to beat Brevik, but don't think that because you're a dork (even if you're self-entitled too) that you're gonna start killing randoms.
>>
>>548200304
you have three options
>>>/r9k/
>an hero
>go on a killing spree and see if you can beat cho's highscore
>>
File: armstrong.png (72KB, 473x474px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.png
72KB, 473x474px
>>548200304
You see everything this guy did?

>Takes video and photos to post on the internet thinking others care
>Concentrates on superficials only (money, car, looks); neglects having a personality/soul
>Trying too hard to sound/speak poetic
>Throws frustrations and blame onto others
>Never seeks/wants to improve self
>Kills people from frustrations with the opposite sex
>Kills more men than women from frustrations with the opposite sex

ABSOLUTELY DO NONE OF THIS SHIT.

It's funny. This guy is the ultimate boilerplate for what not to do when it comes to trying to catch pussy.
>>
n8 b8 m8 masterb8 r8 ur f8 on 4chan/b/8
>>
>>548204119
gotta mix it up

i still look forward to it every time
>>
>>548204049

I think most people figure it out via trial by fire. Just get yourself in the situation and see what works and what doesn't work. It takes a while to figure out. Hell there are a ton of books on this subject that are very helpful. What works for me might not work for you. You have to figure it out and don't get discouraged along the way.
>>
>>548204213
I've honestly never been to /r9k/. I might have posted one or two times there a few years ago, but I don't really get what the board's about. >>548204215
Why do you think I'm from /r9k/?
>>548204256
The point of this thread is to figure out what i'm doing wrong and fix it.
>>
>>548200304
I think explicit "game" is bullshit but this guy captures the situation well:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/the-psychosis-of-the-effeminate-male/
>>
>>548204536
youre being a gigantic beta pussy

stop being a gigantic beta pussy
>>
>>548200304
reddit.com/r/theredpill
read the sidebar material
branch off to other sites of the manosphere
it's being demonized right now, using this shooting spree as a scapegoat
>>
>>548204536
have you tried writing a manifesto of your own? perhaps a youtube video? please express your concerns, and share it with us visually. we can help you better that way
>>
>>548204774
I'm a bit beta, but I'm not a pussy.

I've been on 20 or so dates since beginning high school, just none of them has worked out.
>>
>>548204439
The real problems start when you've got shit you want/need to do and some needy girl wants you to fuck her. That's when it starts to feel like a chore.

This is especially frustrating when you are working on something that requires a lot of focus on some girl is trying to interrupt you in a cute way. Instead of being cute, it is just annoying and she gets offended when you don't let her seduce you.
>>
>>548204049
Same here, i'm really shit at social interactions. Especially with girls i like, when i talk to them i stutter like jimmy from south park.

But from what i've heard is that girls like it when guys do at least something on the first date, be it only holding hands.

I used to date girls and not act, at all. And that obviously never went anywhere. Even though the girls were interested in my. (i got told months later) this happened a few times because i was a beta-max highschooler.

But yeah what >>548204473
Says, you just got to try and fail some times.
>>
>>548204713
You'd do well to at least understand the underpinnings of what he's talking about.
>>
File: 57045053.png (46KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
57045053.png
46KB, 180x180px
>548200304

Link to the Journal?
>>
>>548200304

Look everyone, It's Quicksilver!

He's gonna try and make this shitpost 404 as fast as possible.
>>
File: 1322638455531.png (162KB, 302x343px) Image search: [Google]
1322638455531.png
162KB, 302x343px
>>548202048
>>
>>548200304
Try playing a funny prank on them. You know, something to get their attention. Have you thought about shooting up their school?
>>
>>548204536
r9k is a board for beta/omega people like you
>>
>>548204910
lmao this + >>548200304 == super pussy
>>
File: 1400113526119.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1400113526119.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>548204536
And I told you what the solution was. The exact opposite of everything this man is doing. And I mean that in all absolutes. If your behavior is congruent with this guy's, you need to drop that shit right now.

Stuff this guy didn't do:
>pick up weights
>have a normal conversation with the opposite sex
>have a normal conversation with the same sex
>have a job
>create art (a 130-page cry for help doesn't count)
>find things off the computer that are fun to do
>>
File: 1401130243671.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401130243671.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Take some lsd bro. That shit does wonders. You'll see what i mean.
>>
Do what you love OP. If you don't know, search for something. Don't get in the mindset of "maybe if I was more like this I could get a girl" because that doesn't work. Nothing is more attractive than someone who loves what they do, has passion for something and in doing and accomplishing that, loves their self. Work hard and make that your priority and you will be the happiest person you know and you will find the perfect partner. Someone you can be and share more with than any casual girlfriend.
>>
>>548200304
You don't want a girl son.Trust me.
>>
>>548200647
kill yourself, and do better than this faggot did. Please, as someone who has gotten laid a few times, I beg you to kill more that fifteen sorority girls. Just do it, like Nike. Kill them, please. Feminism will take a huge blow because their evil twin will take a blow.
>>
>>548200304
>>548200647
Paging Dr. Nerdlove.com I know there's a lot of trolls on here but this will really turn your life around. This guy helped me meet the love of my life
>>
>>548205287
I didn't say my behaviour was. I do have normal conversations and work out.
>>
>>548200304
do things and meet people
>>
YOU JUST NEED MORE PRACTICE. THE SUCCESS YOU GET WILL OUTWEIGH THE FAILS. YOU MUST PRACTICE.
>>
Act like you're the hottest shit that ever lived
>>
>>548205436
This man nows what he's talking about.
>>
get a hooker
>>
>>548200304
Dude, relax. You have 3 years left to accumulate your hatred against women. Then you will crack down and shoot the hell out of them bitches.
>>
>>548201265
>1.Be physically attractive.
check
2.Be fun to hang out with and interesting to talk to.
fuck
3.Have money
check
>>
File: 1391061713985.jpg (190KB, 479x579px) Image search: [Google]
1391061713985.jpg
190KB, 479x579px
>>548200304
Confidence is the trick, OP.

Sometimes you see skinny guys with handsome girls and sometimes you see muscular guys with handsome girls. Why aren't only the muscular guys with handsome girls, I hear you say. Well, my little friend, that is because girls are attracted to confidence rather than muscles. And muscular guys get confidence over the fact that they have muscles. The skinny guys however, don't have any muscles, but get the bitches because they are confident.
>>
>>548205679
2/3 aint bad nigger
>>
>>548200304
THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR POST.

>find girls
Join a dating site. One you have to pay for. The women know then that you at least can afford to pay for a dating site. Fuck. /thread
>>
>>548200304
>how do you get them to like you?

Implying you need to try that hard. Cliche alert: just be yourself, if they don't like you then fuckem. I didn't lose my virginity till I was 23, and I don't give a fuck really.
Meet girls
Be yourself
Eventually one will let you slay her with your pork sword.
>>
>>548200304
OP ive had a gf for 10 months now. I like to believe she is a 7/10. But honestly. To get a girl. Be yourself man. If need be. Lower your standards way down. Dont shoot for a 10/10 unless one throws herself at you. Go for a 6 or 7/10. Also. Dont be a dick to any girl. Because girls do talk.
>>
>>548200304
Imagine you're a girl (not a fucking trap); you have so many men trying to sleep, how do you pick a good one?

You can't even try to get a girlfriend if you don't talk with girls. Talk to them, get to know them, and make them ask questions about you. It gets them interested in you. Act like hot shit. Take care of yourself. Do you have acne? Get rid of that shit. Go to a doctor, etc., take care of how you look, because what fucking girl would want to date a fatass, gaming, neckbeard? Come on, man, this shit ain't hard.
>>
File: IMG_20140130_203656.jpg (207KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140130_203656.jpg
207KB, 960x1280px
Supreme gentleman.
>>
File: josh doodle.jpg (34KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
josh doodle.jpg
34KB, 720x960px
>>548200304
I've got just the place for you OP. Facebook search "Elliot Rodger is an american hero"
>>
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE THAT ATTRACTIVE
just actually being able to talk to people is the most important thing.
not being a dick. being funny.

also, you're 19 so probably everyone you know is really immature. give it a while
>>
>>548200304
this
this situation totally freaks me out, because I am like Elliot. Rich, 23, and fucking beta. I could not hurt a fly, but it sucks to be alone, and it hurts me most of the time when I see my friends with their gf/bf
I am just fucking scarred that maybe I will wake up one day and go to a rampage like this
>>
>>548202367
And this.
>I wanted to read the whole thread before posting >but i guess /thread.
I've learned what that guy said it time. I'm 28, i've had 2 gfs and had sex with 1st gf only, and ive paid hookers, not to get laid, but because when you find yourself at a titties bar with prostitutes well...
But that's about it. And the only thing i've ever done is be myself - my shy, awkward, introverted self - and try to have fun.
And the same goes with several other things in life.
I'm a 4 times college drop out, an entitled dick, lazy, y'know, your average neckbeard and applying pretty much the same logic to that situation - be yourself, work on your hobbies, may i add monetize your hobbies, put yourself out there, so on - i've been getting better at not being an awful person and a waste of air.
>>
>>548201079
What you and all of /b/ needs to get off is this whole dog trainer / obedience school attitude to getting women.

Find someone yu like. Like. Like them. If they don't like you back, tough luck.

Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>548200304
Hey OP, lemme tell you a thing or two here.

Elliot Rodger is a sad sack of shit who used his life experiences as an excuse to hurt people. He is not relatable or a role model for anyone to look up to. This little turd nugget is That Guy, a human being who cares nothing for what other people think of him and then become infuriated when no one can stand him. If he had taken some time to really fix himself, he would have been more likable but he chose to blame his problems on everything but himself. You can tell by how fake and staged his last video is that the kid thought life was a movie and that he was the star of the show; his stupid, fake little chuckles are more than enough proof that he wanted people to think he was "alpha male" (his words). He is nothing but a worthless, beta piece of shit, and you will be too if you don't make a fucking change. Here's some tips for you; I used several of these to change my life to become way more likable and thus worth knowing. I didn't have to shoot up a sorority house to be worth something.

1.) Always remember that when you feel like you're not getting anywhere in life, the only person who can change that is you. Lose weight, get outside, go to parties, do whatever you have to in order to make friends.
2.) Instead of being nice to women you want to fuck or are interested in, become truly interested in those women's lives. I know without a shadow of doubt that I could get somewhere around 9 women to jave sex with NOT because I was nice to them but because I truly care about their lives and wellbeing. I know exactly what to say and I know that if I were to fail then there are always more women in the world.
3.) The friendzone doesn't exist. The friendzone is an excuse for sorry sacks of shit who can't figure out why a woman won't fuck them to bitch about why his cock is still dry. The friendzone is another way for a man to say "I was rejected and I can't handle that". There's no friendzone; just whiny bitches.
>>
File: 1324183433040.png (49KB, 976x548px) Image search: [Google]
1324183433040.png
49KB, 976x548px
>>548200304

Apart from the normalfags I bet most of us feel the same. The difference is I can see that people like us are victims of genetics and chance and not the people Elliot blamed for it.
>>
>>548206383

my god

what is it about fucking beta little shits

there are a ton of ugly/fat/anime loving bitches in the world

i'd bet anything that all the beta little shits in this thread would never give them the time of day

i bet your standards are impossibly high and you'd never meet them yourself

lower your standards just a bit and you'll be ok!
>>
File: herman cain has a big cock.jpg (29KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
herman cain has a big cock.jpg
29KB, 620x372px
I thought that too until I met to a girl with 0 tits and 0 ass. But she has the cutest fucking face I've ever seen and she's really quiet and smart and that's how I learned to not go after 10s anon. That's something Elliot never learned, and that was his main mistake.

[spoiler]Providing this for lulz: http://videobam.com/KIEHb[/spoiler]
>>
>>548206383
you wont
you have friends
elliott had real issues that nobody noticed til he was 22. he had no friends. he had no clue how to behave in social situations.
the fact you said you actually have friends means you are ok

you will meet someone if you go out and do stuff. job/friends of friends. this is how it works
>>
>>548206383
give me your cash, i go to the prostitute i know in 2sec
>>
>>548202747
Math makes women uncomfortable.
>>
>>548206383
Process of elimination.
Go through girls until you find one that likes you.

You could embarrass yourself in front of them but you will learn from it.

Talk to a different girl every ay of the week.
>>
Hi summerfriend. You are the 73RD person to make this same thread. Let me answer you.
1) don't assume girls should give you sex. Its your job to convince them to, not your right to be showered with it.
2) don't throw hot coffee on the girls that don't smile at you (if you read his manifesto this will make sense.) Girls talk to each other, and you will get a reputation.
3) treat them with respect,.even ones you don't like

Practice, like I do with job interviews. Go on a few dates, just to get a feel for the situation. I'm a 6/10 at best, and I've slept with a few 9's. Make them laugh, don't act superior.
And have enough originality not to make the same thread that's been posted non stop since Friday.
>>
>>548203453
>The derivative of money is pussy.
Wrong. The derivative of money is whore.

Elliot was wrong.
>>
>>548206673
4.) Stop trying to get laid. Just stop. When you are trying to get someone to fuck you, then you notice the time it takes to get someone. I got news, man: some people fuck bitches all the time, and some don't. Get used to it. Find a hobby, watch porn, wank it often, and explore new social situations.
5.) Be fucking realistic. Go for women who have similar interests to you or are easy to talk to. If you can't talk to them, it's gonna fizzle out before you know it.
6.) Always remember that guys your age have kids already; count yourself among the lucky few who won't have to deal with that for a while.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck.
>>
>>548200304
ignore the pua. Girls are just like you and me. They are people. Stop viewing them as holy objects of lust and treat them like normal people.
>>
>>548206751
>0 tits and 0 ass
>not a ten
man a perfect petite goddess is being wasted on you
>>
>>548206754
>>548207094
thanks, will try
>>
also dont think in these childish ways that people talk on here
for example rating girls with numbers based solely on looks.

i used to be kindof awkward and not confident when i was your age. but i had friends and gradually you meet girls and if you're not a total douche bag, eventually one will like you.
i've not slept with lots of girls, but i've had some nice ones and nowadays i find that i get a lot of attention (im 28 now)
>>
>>548206751
>http://videobam.com/KIEHb

stopped by Malwarebytes
>>
also stop beating on yourself
nobody likes a fucking cry-baby
the world doesnt owe anyone a favor
girls dont owe you a fuck
be happy in yourself, that says a lot
also remember your age and how fucking immature people are (especially in america)
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.