[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's the most sexually immoral thing you've ever

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 43

File: BbTDA7wCAAAwZfe.jpg (61KB, 592x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BbTDA7wCAAAwZfe.jpg
61KB, 592x1200px
>What's the most sexually immoral thing you've ever done /b/?
Just whatever you believe to be "sexually immoral" or some other tern that I can't think of that's similar.
Such as rape, groping, fucking a trap, propositioning a family member or anything as small as slapping a girls ass and embarrassing her etc.
>>
>>548012249
I put the pussy in the sarcophagus.
>>
I was 13. Babysat this indian girls kids. Nothing to do with them but I remember I use to masterbate with the moms underwear she left in the bathroom. I still feel bad but the mom was so nice. The smell of her panties were so fucking hot.
>>
>>548012531
Did you awaken the Mummy?
>>
>>548012249
Made my little sister give me blowjobs.
I stopped before I thought she'd get old enough to remember.
>>
I fantasize about fucking little girls.

If I see a cute ten year old at the store, I nearly always imagine about luring her away from her parents and convincing her to give me a blowjob.

There was a qt the other day, she had freckles and short dark hair, she kind of reminded me of Marky Thompson. I wanted to take her home and fuck her until she couldn't remember her own name.

>>548012908
Dude what
I started having memories at four
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 960x715px
>>548013126
>>
>>548013126
Have fun getting v&
>>
was bappy siting a little boy and a girl (boy was 5 girl was 13, I was 15) I had jacked off into a ziploc bag earlier. They were watching some disney movie whatever. I go into kitchen and make us all some ice creams. Put ice cream in, dump cum onto girls icecream, whip cream. Gave it to the kids, Girl loved it. she sat in my lap and grind on me for rest of whole movie.
She tells me she wants more.
>> that was the last of the ice cream i just dished out.
her, " I know. "
>>
>>548013725
>implying fantasizing is illegal

>>548013449
Hey man you had a baby give you blowjobs so
>>
well I guess its immoral but I enjoyed it
smell and wanked to cousins underwear
>>
>>548013751
even if this is fake, raging boner would be acquired if that would ever happen to me.
>>
>>548012249

I had sex with a ten year old boy
>>
File: sMSIq.jpg (46KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
sMSIq.jpg
46KB, 600x901px
Bump.
>>
fucking pedofags, please make the world a better place by shooting yourselves in the face with a shotgun
>>
>>548012249
I once had missionary procreation for the sole intent of intercourse position
>>
>>548015302
Fucking normalfags, please make the world a better place by leaving /b/

>>548015996
Wtf man that's way too far
Reported
>>
>>548012249
When I lived in Aldershot (an army town), I used to fuck army wives whilst their husbands were away getting shot at.
>>
File: lens.jpg (176KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lens.jpg
176KB, 1280x1024px
i have recorded every girl i fucked in my house with an elaborate rig, hidden camera's in the living and bed room, classic three point lighting.
All stored on harddrives and nas.
>>
>>548016705
mfw the drives are empty
>>
Bumped
>>
>>548013751
what the fuck is a bappy?
>>
>>548015996
you sick bastard
>>
>>548013126
How little are we talking here?
>>
ex gf would turn me on like mad then tell me to get lost, ended up anally rapeing her whilst she slept she woke up so I gagged her (turned out she liked it so wasn't too big a deal tbh)
>>
>>548017434
it's baby. as in "how is bappy formed?"
>>
I fucked three of my nieces for 15 years.
>>
i once groped a sleeping classmate on a schoolbus on the way back to my middle school from a field trip. i regret it. i should have groped the much more attractive girl in the other seat.
>>
>>548015149
>>548017327
The Op cant bump his own thread man
>>
File: 1399847668278.jpg (27KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399847668278.jpg
27KB, 400x600px
>>548013126
>>
I raped my cousin when i was 13. she was 17.
she was asleep and i fucked her ass since my dick was to small to reach her vj when she was laying on her stomach with legs closed.
still fantasize bout it. she has found out.
after that i rubbed my dick on her a bit when she slept n groped her.
Goin to home country this summer, prob see her again. hopin i catch her sleeping.
No regrets, shes a total moron slut.
>>
>>548017948
And somehow you didn't get caught?

Ducktales.
>>
>>548012249
masturbated to a friends sisters panties while at his bathroom
>>
>>548012249

Fucked friend GF, she started it but i couldn't deny. Fucker her in her bed, in the middle of a farm, her backyard, her kitchen counter.

also made sexual stuff with cousin when we were kids, but that doesn't count i guess
>>
File: missionary (TT-TiL).jpg (953KB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
missionary (TT-TiL).jpg
953KB, 4000x2667px
I'm so ashamed...
>>
>>548016503

Aldershot is a shithole, where did you escape to?
>>
Worked for a very well known TV company.. Would go to customer's houses and install their television.
Sometimes panties would be left in bathrooms / closets.. I would sniff them.

Also enjoyed rubbing toothbrushes on my dick and then placing them back where they were in the bathroom..

Yeah, kinda sick I know.. But I was young and horny.

I wouldn't mind getting back into that business.. I've smelled some 10/10 females panties, it's pretty damn killer.

Didn't greentext cause I'm a newfag.
>>
I once ate a whole can of peaches.
>>
>>548012249
One day a girl asked me to go out with her. I didn't like her but her tits intrigued me.

>Hey (I asked), want to have your birthday party at my place? (which is more convenient for her friends and mine to come).
>Didn't want to see her during the party, smoke with friends, chatted with girls (her friends mostly)
>When she was wasted, let her friends put her in my bed
>Waited a bit for everybody to sleep, then go to my bedroom
>She was wearing boxers and t-shirt, so could remove it without problems
>My diddlidoo, dem nice titties.
>Couldn't bring myself to do nothing else but groping her and jacking off on her butt.
>Afraid she would wake up or remember.
>>
>>548012249
Dressed up as a girl, rode a dildo and eating my own cum. Always cried afterwards, purged and don't do that stuff anymore.
>>
>>548018649
London.
>>
I touched some girls boobs while she was drunk and then rubbed her pussy a little. What makes this worse is that I was trusted to take care of her but she kept touching me and once no one was looking I used the opportunity to feel her up. I still haven't forgave myself for that, I always feel like a piece of shit and I wish I could apologize but I think she knows that I did that which makes it super awkward whenever I see her.
>>
>>548018049
newestfag of the day award goes to you
>>
>>548012249
Raped a hooker without a condom.
>>
>>548018610
see the little faggot with the earring and the makeup? yeah buddy that's his own hair
>>
>>548012249
Who is dis...? -_-
>>
File: 1361882103449.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361882103449.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>548012249
when i was underage, a lot of underage i helped a brother pull down the pants and the panties of his sister. it was a couple of decades ago but i still remember her screams. at times i was desperate, ready to kill myself when she asked me to. but she never did. my interests grew larger. i have never done real harm to anyone but i have hired prostitutes who get payed for rape play. even though i have thought of actual rape i will never do it. i have promised it to myself a long time ago and i will never do it.
>>
>>548018961
I came
>>
>>548018298
The first one I never got caught. Of course, she was a year older than I was.

The second I did get caught after several years. Her mom found out, and told me to stop, and if I ever touched her daughter again, she'd tell my brother. I never touched her again.

The third one told her mom, but no one believed her, kept having me watch her.I convinced her everyone already knew, and no one cared, that she was my personal fuck toy. I fucked her a couple times a week until she left for college.
>>
>>548018610
tfw that's the best position
>>
>>548019336
This strangely arouses me. Still fap to the thought though. Looked up lingerie webshops too today. Who knows...
>>
>>548019949
I want to take you shopping
>>
>>548012249
I once had a devils threesome with my gf and a married dude. he had been molested by a priest when he was young and wasn't sure how to deal with it and was also in an arranged marriage, loved his wife, but had no idea how to satisfy her sexually because he had a tiny chose of a dick. also she was un-informed of the three way. Lol, interesting conversations laying in bed after it all, i hope he's doing alright
>>
>>548017821
The Marky girl?
She was actually a little younger than I usually like, maybe nine..

Generally I prefer ten to twelve.
>>
I taught my 8 year old niece how to masturbate to orgasm and to jerk me off.
>>
>>548012249
I tried to fuck my brothers dog but couldnt get it in cause she was moving too much so I just let her lick me until I came buckets in her mouth
>>
>>548019510

how they let them fuck ? moar nigga
>>
>>548012249
I fucked Moot
>>
>>548018829
lol'd
>>
I sent naked pics of me and pics of me dressed like a girl to strange men and now they post my pics on 4chan without permission and it makes me feel like a helpless femby faggot and im 17
>>
>>548020105
What would you make me do?
>>
>>548019083
Story time?
>>
File: 1393787212951.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1393787212951.gif
2MB, 350x350px
prostituion

which was meh
>>
>>548019179
Even though it's something that pervades your sexuality, you'll never do it.

Gotcha
>>
When i was 4 and my brother was 8, we were play fighting and somehow my cock ended up in his mouth. We were both completely innocent at the time, and since he liked the taste and i liked the feel he ended up blowing me every night. We're both straight and recently agreed to never talk about it ever again.
>>
>>548019179
What are the rape play prostitutes like?
>>
I never did anything sexual
>>
>me at 4 or 5
>neighbor boy is 9 or 10
>gay times in dog house
>Rock paper scissors to see who sucks first
>Use sticks/leaves to check each others butts for poop before humping.

Moved away

>me at 12
>Neighbor boy who is 7
>sexy gay time in basement
>lots of "wait stop" and I don't know"
>sword fighting, me on top.
>Kids grandma comes over
>announces her presence.
>neighbor run upstairs naked
>Hide in good spot
>mom comes downstairs
>".....anon?"
>clueless "What?"
>"Why was billy naked?"
>"....What? we were playing hide and seek"
>nothing happens, I go home.

7-10 years later
>Kids parents hate me
>he probably spoke about it
>he is a long haired emo fag now
>I did this

I moved far away and our family's hate each other
>>
>>548018281
topkek
>>
File: 1361868827330.jpg (160KB, 800x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1361868827330.jpg
160KB, 800x1148px
>>548022006
honestly speaking you can tell that they are faking it. they do it for money and that also makes it worse. the panic they feel never feels as great as it should.
>>
>>548021651
Dress, bra, panties, wig. All worn out of the store. Get you a butt plug, then go for dinner and a movie. Tgen back to my place to let you ride me
>>
File: SOHEREIAM.jpg (20KB, 324x277px) Image search: [Google]
SOHEREIAM.jpg
20KB, 324x277px
Pretty sure I'm 100x worse than anyone in this thread. Not bragging, but at least all of you can feel better about yourselves after this dump

>Fucked ~10 prostitutes
>Hooked up with several random girls from Craigslist
>Cheated on qt3.14 ex gf multiple times over our 2 year relationship
>Messed around with step sister when we were 8
>Spied on step mom showering about 15 times when I was 14, she'd leave the door open and everything. Shit was weird
>Molested my 6 year old adopted cousin when I was 16 or 17
>Messed around with same cousin when she was 14 and I was 24
>Hooked up with my little sisters friends (they were 13-15, I was 24)
>Fucked two girls while they were passed out drunk and came inside both
>Had sex with my unrelated aunt
>Fucked my 16 year old blood-related cousin (I was 24 or 25)

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment
>>
>>548023062
>Hooked up with my little sisters friends (they were 13-15, I was 24)
How
HOW
>>
>>548023062

Did your little sisters' friends have any experience? What did you do with them?
>>
>>548023002
What are the limits?
How long?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 641x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 641x434px
>>548023062
Ding ding ding!
We have a winner folks
>>
my cousin used me like a vagoo licker
>>
when i was 13, i had a "Hugging game" with my sister (9y/o)

i dry humped her for like 2 weeks. at one point i had my hand down her pants and ... nah i aint typing this.
>>
I will sometimes make food for my coworkers, like brownies or cookies or shit and bring it into work. When I make them I put lots of my cum in the food. I love knowing that the hot girls I work with have all eaten my cum hundreds of times. They have no idea and think I'm the nicest guy in the world.
>>
>>548023486
>>548023512

I was going to school at the time so I was living at my dads house with my half-sister and half bro who are both way younger than me. My sister would have her friends over all the time and they would be flirty and dumb with me since they were like 14 and I was a pot smoking, aloof 24 year old. It started when we were watching a movie one night in our movie room and I was sitting next to my sister and her friend. Her friend kept moving closer to me but I could tell she was really nervous. So I grabbed her hand and put it on my leg and grabbed hers but made sure it tickled so there wouldn't be so much tension. She laughed and tried tickling me back and it just went from there. I don't have a greentext story about it but if you're really interested I could type it up
>>
>>548023598
i usually pay by the night. i can tie them up force orgasms on them and make them beg to get loose. averagely i pay 400 euros but a couple of times i have payed 1000 euros. it honestly depends on what you want to do and how good stuff do you want.
>>
>>548012249
Most fucked up?

When is was 13, my parents had a client over for dinner and my older sister and I took their kids for a walk.

Their girl was about 5 or 6 and kept grabbing my ass and laughing and I ended up with a boner. I ran off into the woods and jacked it like a bastard.
>>
>>548018281
I hope you die in hell.
>>
>>548024145
Go for it. Would love to hear about them, and also your cousin that you molested and then hooked up with later. Did she remember it when she was older / want more?
>>
>>548024145
please share
>>
>>548020679
The first one, we used to play doctor. One day, my dick got hard. I asked my brother (her dad) why a girl made my dick hard. Didn't tell him it was his daughter. He explained about fucking. The next time his daughter and I were alone, we headed for the hayloft to play daoctor. I suggested something new, and we tried it. We both liked it. Fucked four days a week until she left for college.

The second was five years younger than me. I was a horny 13 year old, and wanted to fuck more than I could with the first. So, I told the second about how I was fucking the first, and it was great, and we both loved it. Got her to ask if we could try it, after a couple of months of bringing her along. Would fuck her ass, mostly. At first, she didn't like it much, and I'd give her the old "I guess you're not a woman like your cousin, you can't take my cock." She'd usually get mad, and insist I fuck her again, that she'd like it next time. After a year, she did start liking it. One time, I offered to drive her home from a friend's birthday party. I was 18, she was 13. On our way to her house, I pulled over, got some head, then fucked her ass. Her mom found the cum in her panties the next day.

The youngest lied about being molested a couple of times, and both times, investigations proved she was lying. I was 17, and my brother and SIL wanted to go on a short trip because SIL's dad was sick. I offered to watch niece for a couple of days. I stayed at their place, kept an eye on her, earned some bucks. First niece had left for college, was still fucking second niece, was watching youngest niece, when she laid down in front of me on the floor after her bath, to watch some TV. Nightgown on, no panties. After a while, I got a boner. I lifted the nightgown, and was staring at her ass. She asked what I was doing, and I told her I was looking at her ass, and wanted to see her pussy, and for her to spread her legs wide. She did. I jerked off. cont.
>>
>>548024479
How does it work as an outlet?
>>
>>548023931

continue nigga
>>
>>548012249

Ate my sister out fairly often between ages 10-13. For some reason we still showered together. I only found out later in life that this was abnormal.

Fingered my dogs pussy once (do not recommend)

Broke into peoples houses and found/stole panties.

Dry humped my mom in the middle of the night when we had to share a hotel bed on a trip once.

Utilized the services of an asian sex slav brothel on multiple occasions. It was very clear that the women were not there by choice.

Used underage prostitutes in multiple South American countries to re-enact my experiences with my sister when we were little. Lots of face sitting and eating out. Never actually penetrated one of these girls.

Ate out a Thai ladyboy's ass till he had a hands free orgasm.

Indulged a woman I was dating's enema/beating fetish. Involved giving her a large enemy and then punching her in the stomach until she couldn't hold it, causing her to violently shit out a few pints of water and fecal matter. It was awful, and I broke up with her after that because I couldn't look her in the face. She said it was the hardest she had ever come in her life.
>>
>>548019510
I want you to die you disgusting unnatural fuck
>>
>>548024940
it works, im fortunate enough to be able to pay for it and even though i can see the fakenes of it i still enjoy it.
>>
File: 1399455122261.jpg (60KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1399455122261.jpg
60KB, 500x550px
>>548019179
>>
>>548024936

>when she laid down in front of me on the floor after her bath, to watch some TV. Nightgown on, no panties

My cousin did this to me for a week during summer vacation that we spent together, and when I finally took the bait she asked why I didn't do it sooner.

13 year olds are ridiculously slutty.
>>
File: LoL 1.jpg (59KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
LoL 1.jpg
59KB, 400x593px
>>548024734
>>548024861

>All started when I was 16 and adopted cousin was 6, lets call her Sam
>Sam had the biggest crush on me ever and since I was visiting for the summer she got to see me all the time
>Was staying the night at aunt and uncles, uneventful but normal
>Next morning wake up around 9ish, turn on mtv, Franz Ferdinand's Take Me Out was on (that's how long ago this was)
>Eating breakfast, have morning wood, don't give a shit
>Cousin comes up and sits next to me on couch
>Looks at my crotch, "Anon whats that thing in your pocket?"
>Awkward as fuck
>"Oh uhhh thats a candybar in my secret pocket"
>WTF did I even just say
>She reaches over to grab it
>rubs my cock on the outside of my pants, puts her hand in my pocket and grabs my dick through there, still can't find the candy bar
>"Anon there's no secret pocket thats your privates"
>"No its a candy bar the pocket is under my pants"
>"Can I see"
>"....no"

Sorry too much feels/regret I can't type anymore. She ended up being in love with me after this whole event until she was 14, when we messed around again.
>>
File: wizardry.png (663KB, 724x908px) Image search: [Google]
wizardry.png
663KB, 724x908px
when my mother found a new boyfriend i got a new step sister, everyone got along nicely, everything was normal except that i fapped and came in all my step sisters beauty products, shampoos, creams anything really, also offered to make her food and drinks which i also came in, she has probably consumed and put 3 years worth of sperm on her body,

i fapped 2-4 times a day and she got every last drop of it
>>
>>548023284
underage b&
>>
>>548017887

it's babby you idiot
>>
>>548026406
Ah c'mon man, don't leave us hanging
>>
>>548015149
>>548012249
SAUCE!
>>
File: eletrocome.gif (3MB, 225x150px)
eletrocome.gif
3MB, 225x150px
>>548026604

fantastic
>>
I farted
>>
>>548025373
Tell more about the brothel and the mother.
>>
File: the-walking-dead-funny-pictures.jpg (41KB, 620x438px) Image search: [Google]
the-walking-dead-funny-pictures.jpg
41KB, 620x438px
I got shitfaced drunk with a girl on Mezcal, she got so drunk that she passed out in the kitchen floor.

I threw her on my shoulder, carried her to the bed and pounded the shit out of her pussy with no condom for like 30 minutes. Filled her up with cum. She has no idea to this day.
>>
>>548027012
i wanna try this out. I'm a guy by the way
>>
>>548012249
Man, i love me some big titted asians. Possibly my biggest fetish. I can't begin to describe how amazing they look.
>>
>>548027012
What the fuck hentai is this from
>>
>>548021647
fair 8/10
>>
went to thailand as a straight man, came back as a bi I guess? I fell in love with a ladyboy. You're not judged over there. If it wasn't for work I'd live there. Really opened my mind, amazing experiences.
European trannies are shit so I guess I'll go back to doing girls.
Best blowjobs I ever had, by a long mile.
>>
>>548027261

>brothel

Typical Asian Massage Parlor on the outside. Choose your girl + go to a room on the inside.

>mother

What else is there to say? She was warm and soft and right next to me. I just rubbed on her a bit through the covers and blew a load in my boxers.
>>
>>548026406
carry on
>>
>>548027878
Euphoria, i think EP2
>>
>>548027935
no, like tell us the story.
>>
>>548028026
Danke
>>
Not really immoral but I got a chick who was dating some guy for 2 years and recently got engaged with him to fuck me. Was actually super easy. I was giving her a massage and undid her bra. She looked back at me and was like "You know I have a boyfriend?". I looked back blankly. "So?". She thought for may half a second then said "well I have no problem with it if you don't".

Don't feel bad about it really but sucks for the guy knowing his girl cheats that easily after all those years.
>>
>>548024936
I watched youngest niece a couple of days and nights a week for next couple of months. Continued jerking on her ass for a couple weeks, then decided I wanted more. Found her mom's vibrator, used it on her clit, fucked her pussy. After I popped her cherry, I stuck the vibrator in her, and then pulled it out, put my dick back in her, fucked her till I came. She was 10. Fucked her maybe 8 times that night. Fucked her a bunch of times over the next two days. When her mom and dad got back, pulled her mom aside, told her I caught niece using mom's vibrator on herself, showed her bloody vibrator. I said I told niece that I'd have to tell her mom, and niece threatened to say I molested her.

Niece told mom I'd molested her, mom didn't believe a word of it. Brother came and asked me what happened, and did I fuck her? Totally innocent, I swear. Tell him same story I told SIL. Thanks me for being a standup guy.

Have me watch niece next weekend. Friday, I give house a good cleaning, looking for cameras. None. When niece gets home, tell her she knows that her mom and dad don't care if I fuck her, she's my personal fucktoy.

We go down to the family room, I make her takes off her clothes, come sit on my lap, and ask to put my cock in her. (I read a couple porno novels my brother had stashed in the bathroom.) I let her put my cock in her pussy, spend the next few hours fucking her pussy, coming, getting hard when she asks me to please fuck her again (because I told her to keep asking until I said no), then fucking her again, cumming in her again, etc.

The whole time, I'm telling her she's my personal fucktoy. She never told anyone again. I fucked her at least three days a week for 8 years.

She's a single mom now, 30 years old. I still fuck her sometimes, maybe once a month.
>>
>>548027878

boku no pico

>>548027886

how much did your trip cost, and for how long? I'm thinking of blowing about $5k on a trip through SEA once this coup shit cools down.
>>
>>548026926

All that ended up happening when Sam was 6 was I took her upstairs, laid down, pulled down my pants, and told her to suck my dick and if she did a good job then candy would come out. She had asked to see my "privates" nonstop since the candy bar thing and I finally gave in. So she sucked on it a bit but got bored so I jacked off onto a dirty shirt I had. I made her taste it and she said it tasted bad which yeah cum tastes like crap. I also rubbed her vagina a bit but I don't think 6 year old are capable of getting wet, I don't really care to find out either.

So 8 years later I'm visiting again and same routine, she follows me around everywhere wanting to hold hands or sit on my lap...just be in my general vicinity at all times during my stay. She keeps asking if I wanted to do things alone with her or "do what we used to do" things like that, after 8 years of guilt for what I did to her before I said no but one day in particular I was really horny and depressed so I just said fuck it and I fingered her under a blanket while all our cousins were in a room. She tried to jerk me off but she was so nervous she couldn't even move her wrist coherently. I felt so bad about that whole situation it's the only reason I type in threads like these, in the hopes that someone finds out and I go to jail or get murdered
>>
>>548012249
I fellatiated a dog whilst being punched in the balls.
>>
>>548012249
missionary, and i might have said "like this" DURING THE INTERCORSE....OH GAWD
>>
I got caught sniffing my best friends sisters panties by her and one thing led to another and I got a blowjob from her. (She was 23 and I was 14)
>>
>>548019157
We're in some dire straits here, son.
>>
>>548028148
1 and a half years, about 10k euro. I rented a great house in Chiang Mai for about ~250 euro/month, ate mostly european food, rented a car and a motorcycle. Visa runs are cheap, you could last a while with $5k if you often eat local.

I left early April, in Chiang Mai there wasn't any sign of an uprising/coup.
>>
>>548021647
post some for lulz
>>
>>548028172

And your little sister's friends? How'd that go down?
>>
>>548012249
any sauce on this beauty?
>>
File: 1350423442800.jpg (62KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1350423442800.jpg
62KB, 550x412px
Got my (adopted) sister to give me a blowjob.

Took years to get me there. Started subtly flirting with her and getting her to do shit like show me her tits at first. Which in itself to a LOT of convincing.

Once that became commonplace, I worked it up to seeing her pussy and so forth. Then to taking pictures "for my friends who can't see your face and don't know you're my sister" while putting oil on her tits and so forth. Jerked off to the pictures and erased out of fear each time.

Got a handjob under the shower, once we were completely comfortable naked together. And then recently a bj.

NEVER straight sex, won't happen apparently. Nor anything to do with her vagoo. She just doesn't want me, physically. But she likes the idea of taboo shit and of being able to make me cum, as a woman.

"it gives me power" were her exact words.

When I'm horny, it seems fucking awesome. When I'm not, I kinda hate myself.
>>
>>548027935
No tell the stories.
Details anon.
>>
>>548019017
and i bet she was your friends hot daughter wasn't she ?!
>>
>>548028820
Chika Kitano.
>>
>>548028172
I'll kill you buddy. Let me get dat info. I've always wanted to try it out.
>>
>>548028847

She was about 19 when it started btw.
>>
File: 1364102152711.gif (4KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1364102152711.gif
4KB, 299x276px
>>548012249
I got a handjob from my girlfriend when I was 17 in the backseat of my parents car while they were driving with my 2 younger sisters in the seat in front of us. She did it but she felt so ashamed to have done it that she actually left me afterward because of the shame she felt and because she was too scared something like this would happen again and that she won't be so lucky next time.

I think my father knew what she was doing because after we let her at her house he game me the "Son I am proud" look.
>>
>>548018610
you sick fuck. people like you should be executed.
>>
>Be early high school years
>Convince girl I like that I'm a witch
>She asks me to make her a love potion so the guy she likes will fall in love with her
>Mix some shitty herbs in water and let it sit overnight
>See her at school and get an insta-boner
>Go to the bathroom and jack off into the little glass jar I put the 'potion' in
>give it to her and watch her drink it before going to talk to the dude she likes
>>
>>548012531
Is she claiming that you bruised her esophagus?
>>
>>548029235
awesome!
cheers m8
>>
Jacked off while watching my cousin asleep
>>
Fuck married chicks almost exclusively.
Pretty much it.
>>
I fuck my step mom quite often and have eaten out my little sister while she sleeps on a few occasions.
>>
I've came in my sister and her friend's shoes when they were like 13. I was 16.
>>
I've posted this one before. It kind fits here.

>"accidentally" raped a friend of mine
>she would join me and my wife for some MFF action
>sometimes would stay with us for a couple of weeks
>one time after much alcohol admits to rape/ravage fantasy
>asks me to help her out
>explain about safeword
>wife is there and hears whole thing
>3 days later, I make my move (early evening, no alcohol)
>pull out cock, grab her back of head and shove her down
>she resists at first then gives lackluster bj
>act angry, throw her back onto the couch and rip her t-shirt and panties off
>slap her a couple of times complaining about shitty blow job
>her face is in shock, crying (cock getting harder)
>shove it in her vag, a little dry at first but don't care
>she's still crying while I pound her
>grab handy lube, apply it, then start pound her in the ass
>hurts her, more tears
>wife is there, kisses her, comforts her
>shove cock back in vag and cum my brains out
>lay back, pull her into my arms to calm her down
>she asks "Why did you do that to me?!"
>"You asked me to"
>wife reminds her of earlier discussion
>girl says she's sorry she had forgot
>said she was still scared but happy it happenened
>relaxed MFF time later that night

Basically I raped a girl in front of/with my wife and everybody was happy in the end.
>>
>>548030978
love it
>>
Bump
>>
>>548030978
Another tale

>almost raped a friend of mine
>girl was stripper that would crash with me and my wife
>gorgeous blonde spinner with a great rack
>forever want to tap that ass
>never played in bed with her, only slept[spoiler][/spoiler]
>on night three of us get really drunk
>me and friend start making out heavy
>looks like MFF time but wife just wants to watch
>clothes start coming off all really relaxed and chill
>just about ready to slide inside with rod of steel
>wife says: "better stop."
>"what? why?!"
>points to friend and says: "she's out cold"
>would have banged my passed out friend if not for observant wife
>>
File: 1318821996455.jpg (56KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1318821996455.jpg
56KB, 333x500px
>>548026604
i also masturbated and came on objects like her pillow, phone, pads/tampons, her socks and bra,
basically anything but directly on her.

also one of my favorite moments
>step sister having a sleepover with 2 friends
>movie time
>they ask if we have some snacks
>say sure ill be right back
>get some baby carrots and a bowl
>start fapping furiously
>cum buckets
> a pornstar worth load of cum
>top it with some real dip and mix it
>about 50/50 mix
>ask if they want drinks
>do the same with all their drinks plus smearing cum on tip of glass
>hand it to the girls
>they continues to watch the movie while i watch them
>do you want some anon my step sister asks
>nha im good
>they eat it all up even clean the bowl with their fingers and lick it up
>dick is diamonds
>make cum milkshakes for dessert
>>
>>548032438
Either you posted this before or you're copying and pasting because I've seen this.
>>
Fucking a 16 year old girl.

She was on birth control and it's the legal age here, but I'm quite a bit older than that so there's a whinge of guilt in me about it.

Cute as fuck though, and made the hottest sounds in the sack. Liked it rough too, though not quite as rough as she claimed. Sadly she got a bit obsessed with me so I can't really contact her anymore or she gets really weird really fast.
>>
Being on holiday with some friends.
I managed to get a threesome with my (now) ex gf and a friend gf, who wasn't there at the time.
Best moment of my life. The 2nd girl was absolutely great, we both kinda acted like we just want to fuck my ex gf.
Started kissing. 2nd girl starts licking my ex, and I put my dick on her mouth. Then I fingered and licked them while they were kissing. Then I fucked 2nd girl, even in the ass. 2nd girl comes. Start to fuck my ex. Ex comes. They both started licking me. My ex rides me while 2nd girl kisses me. Then I come in 2nd girl mouth.

I managed to get something happen with 2nd girl in a couple of times. Almost fell in love with her, even if she was engaged with a friend.

Now I have a new gf. Never talk about that, still see my friend and that girl. But sometime I think about her, and I don't know if I could control myself if she's giving some "hey you can have me" signal.

Best sexual moment of my life.
And in the same time, worst thing I've ever done.
>>
>>548032624

I've posted it before. I'll try and type up related greentext for future threads.
>>
I currently have an agreement with a woman ('happily' married) to 'rape' her at an unspecified time and location. She has a safeword but will most likely not use it.

She wants me to put a knife to her throat and cut her slightly just enough for it to bleed and maybe leave a small mark.

Women are fucking crazy and I love it.
>>
>>548012249
Anyone have Sauce on that picture?
>>
>>548032896

Both times I've tried this, the girls would flip out and have to stop before we even really started. Sucks.
>>
>>548033060
Chika Kitano.
>>
> be me
>take a fat shit
>13 year old cousin is asleep
>take my fat log of shit
>lube up her butthole
>shove it right in her rectum
>next morning she shat out my shit
>true story
>>
>>548017887
It's "babby" you fucking retard
>>
File: 1329988123492.jpg (383KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1329988123492.jpg
383KB, 1500x1001px
>Love fipping on the bus.
>Tempted to try fipping on the packed train.
>Fipped with a tiny vibrator in a packed car on vacation with boyfriend's roommates directly beside me.
>Wore duo-tone balls (Like benwa but connected together) during work at a mall infobooth for 4 hours.
>Fipped listening to my sister getting fucked in the next room.
>Fipped watching my sister getting fucked in the next room.
>Fipped sitting around in one of the largest malls in the world
>Had a secret friends-with-benefits AND my boyfriend at the time playing with me under the covers - pretty sure the boyfriend didn't realize.

Haven't done much lately, kinda out of safe-ish new places to fip. Packed train, not very secluded cubicle at work.

Ideas?
>>
File: qE03OUC.jpg (253KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
qE03OUC.jpg
253KB, 640x960px
I cheated on my girlfriend with her horse.
>>
File: 1327879557457.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1327879557457.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>548033257
This chick is fucking CRAZY.
>talking late one night
>shit gets deep
>offer to trade secrets
>ends up telling me she's fapped to cp before as well as bestiality
>mfw

never in a million years would I date this chick but holy hot damn can she fuck.
>>
File: gross-face.jpg (58KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
gross-face.jpg
58KB, 402x500px
>>548033430
>>
File: 1395214330173.gif (72KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1395214330173.gif
72KB, 207x207px
>>548033430
wtf!
>>
>>548034206
how was the horse pussy?
>>
>>548033545
alberta?
>>
>>548034492
i thought it was pretty normal thing to do
>>
>>548034402
she sounds like someone I'd date
>>
>>548034636
:3 yep, well done.
>>
>>548033545
Church, Doctor/Dentist waiting room, in the Park, changing rooms(doesn't count in lingerie stores - its almost expected there)
>>
>>548027935
You there anon?
>>
Picked up this lady one day with a kid in tow...I ended up giving her $40 to suck my dick while her kid was in the back seat.
>>
>>548012531
nicely done.
>>
>>548034880
Ooh, waiting room. Didn't think of that. They always make you wait so fucking long anyways.
Church, lolno, dont go.
Park.. hm. If I end up at the park, I'll consider it.
Changerooms, I've used one at a swimming pool once, and got fingered by a chickfriend there too. Learned I dont want to date a smoker though cause of her. Ew.

What else? :3
>>
>>548034498
I went back for it
>>
>>548034696
>>548035362
Just remember she is cheating on her husband with me.
She can't be trusted.
>>
Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
>>
>>548036030
That is true.

>>548035362
Why was my post deleted
>>
>>548035243
Restaurants, public toilets, in Classes(if still in school/Uni/Community College), airports - but leave the toys at home(damn scanners)

Grandad was from MooseJaw

And let me guess, lapsed Catholic or Preachers, Daughtet?
>>
This isn't really related but just remembered. The first orgasm I had was when I tried to mimick a guy I saw in porn jacking off his huge load onto a girl. When I started to orgasm I got fucking scared because I thought there would be buckets of cum everywhere so I ran to the bathroom. Just a blank though I was so confused and thought something was wrong
>>
>>548036197
Because Moot hates you.
kek
>>
Man this thread is great to just pass the time while Wolfenstein is installing.
>>
>>548036327
Mm, never in restaurants so far. Toilet of course. In class, never had the chance. Only got adventurous once I graduated. Airports.. heh. Now that's a good story.

>Be on school trip.
>Cute shy virgin friend sitting beside me.
>We had a brisk "What happens in ____ stays in ____?" conversation
>Threw my blanket over us in the dark airplane, hand in pants.
>First time playing with an uncut guy - having lots of fun making him squirm.
>For a Fucking Virgin, he had amazing hands.
>Came hard. He wouldn't let me make him cum, didn't wanna be messy.
>He goes off to the bathroom to wash up, I slouch back in my seat, smiling like a mofo.

Woulda had more fun with him over the trip, but he got in trouble for being out past curfew over a misunderstanding and got totally scared off.
>>
File: 1386174257278.jpg (10KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1386174257278.jpg
10KB, 251x240px
>>548012249
>be me
>just turned 20
>meet random girl on okcupid and meetup to get our fuck on
>take her out to dinner
>go back to her place
>makeout, sucks my dick
>wants to fuck
>take her into the bedroom
>lick her from head to toe
>start eating her out
>stop and make her beg for it
>talk her into rope play
>tie her down
>fuck the shit out of her
>cum inside even when she begged me not to
>she's pissed
>demands i untie her
>fuckoff.jpg
>go make a sandwich and watch some tv
>hear her start to make too much noise
>walk back in
>she's got one leg loose
>uwatm8?
>run over slap her in the face and tie her leg back down
>she's screams for help
>i stuff a sock in her mouth and gag her
>whisper in her ear if she's a good girl i'll give her a week to remember, but if she's a bad girl i'll give her a week she'll never forget.
>she gets the point and stops stuggling

>fucked that bitch every day all week about 10 times a day
>pussy was raw and puffy
>she was a fucking wreck
>last day i untie her and tell her i'm leaving and thanks for the week, it was wonderful
>she holds onto me, begs me to stay tells me she'll be my good little girl
>open the door got on the floor and did the dinosaur

last i heard she had my son, he's 4 now

mfw i've done this 3 other times and slowing building a harem of my own.
>>
File: fuddrucking.jpg (472KB, 2500x1543px) Image search: [Google]
fuddrucking.jpg
472KB, 2500x1543px
>fuddrucking
>>
>>548032896

i have this with my friend....i had it all planned out. Got time of my work, lied about what i was going to be doing to my partner. made sure my "kit" was packed in the wetbag in my rucksack....two days before rape day, she texted me saying she was pregnant and that all our plans had to be put on hold.

we didnt have a safe word though, as she didnt want to ruin it by knowing it was me. ive to male it as realistic as possible.
>>
>>548037135
I can't tell if this is intended to be a dinosaur ending or if it's just tacked on
>>
>>548036368
you sound dumb as fuck
>>
There was this girl who had this crush on me for around 2 years. Nice girl, really sweet. I kinda knew, but she wasn't good looking, so I brushed it off. She finally confessed to me and I said I was gay.
Anyway, I end up fucking her sisters. All 3 of them. And her mom. And grandma. And brother who ended trapped it up, that one actually gave me a fetish I didn't know I had. Oh man, she was pissed when she found out. Said she'd never talk to me again. Still get occasional drunk calls because I guess she loved me or some shit.
I like her family more though.
>>
File: 1348109371635.gif (334KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1348109371635.gif
334KB, 200x200px
>>548037135
You forgot the part where you have a 12'' cock and an 8 pack.
Don't leave out the best bits!
>>
>>548012908
I do the same with my step daughter
>>
>>548028143
You are complete scum. Do the world a favor by tying cinder blocks to your feet and jumping in a lake.
>>
>>548012249
Well in real life I dry humped my sister when I was around 10. I also grabbed her breasts. Outside of that I have masterbated to CP.
>>
>>548014386
do tell
>>
I dumped my semen and piss mix into my neighbour's wall color.
His entire house has been marked as my territory.
>>
One time I browsed 4chan.org
>>
>>548037106
It's easier in bigger Churches, stick to the back rows, or if you're really naughty go in a confessional
>>
>>548030158
Heard she was head of the class and just wanted a swallowship
>>
File: Idesiretheinformations.jpg (86KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Idesiretheinformations.jpg
86KB, 640x512px
>>548037379
I'm pretty active in the BDSM community where I live and the whole safeword thing is just drilled into my head.
I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it otherwise.

She gave me free reign to beat her up and everything so long as no permanent damage was done.
I'm mostly excited about the cutting part, I've never cut anybody before. Should be fun.

I'm interested though, tell me how you were going to do it, what you had in your 'kit' etc. I might steal some tips from you.
>>
>>548037898
So have I. But I was a C hungry for P back then.
>>
>>548017434
Kek this is funny as fuckky.
>>
>>548038128
I dont go only cause my family stopped going when we moved years ago. I think doing it in a confessional would be kind of really hot though hahah. I think it'd be really hard not to laugh, sounding all serious and repenting, while my hand is in my pants.
>>
>>548012249
I was hangin with my friend in another friends basement. We're pretty close, she was laying down over my lap. I was rubbing her legs. Some kids came up to the basement window while my other friend was upstairs getting ready. I started playing with her ass and pulling down her pants in front of them
>>
Archive this please
>>
>>548038697
Will do
>>
>>548038136
I'm guessing it's safe to assume that he's living in the future, and the present is his past
>>
>>548037705

How old is she, and how / what have you taught her?
>>
File: 52949.jpg (271KB, 1260x1894px) Image search: [Google]
52949.jpg
271KB, 1260x1894px
>>548016503
That's pretty much standard behavior for army wives though, isn't it? If you didn't fuck them someone else would have. amirite?
>>
>>548038241

see i wanted a safe word, because as you said its a back up. if things get too intense ill call her My Pet and she'll know its me.

Okay, my Mora Survival knife, its a standard knife nothing fancy, but it looks worn.
Cable ties, varied lenth and width, shes good at escaping.
2 ?2m of silk ribbon. cable ties are good for quickness but they annoy me. i use the cable to get them ready and then attach the ribbons.
two knotty boys do amazing bondage videos.
My leather gloves, thick black leather.
A few sachets of lube.
a Muslin square, for a gag.
and my headover.

the plan was wait outside her work there is a good 10 min walk between her work and the bus stop she uses. its near a shopping centre so theres lots of nooks and crannies.

belt on, attach knife. loop cableties flat side up on the belt. lube and ribbon in a pouch. muslin stuck down my back. gloves on amd jacket on the cover the belt. at which point id just wait till i saw her....head over pulled up and then its raep time.
>>
>>548036112
That's one of my favorite books ever.
>>
>Be 18
>Love to party etc
>Normal for everyone from 15-20 to party together where I`m from
>Usually hate to party with people younger than me
>Some of the girls are hot
>Gotten blowjobs and banged some of them
>Bad feeling coz they go to same class as my sisters
>>
>>548039597
i never knew the goonies was a book
>>
File: maximum brofist.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
maximum brofist.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>548039558
Thanks bro, I appreciate the post.
I hadn't even thought about using cable ties even though they do it in every movie ever.

Beats the hell out of using rope.
>>
>>548013126
read this
>>548021982
try feeling the same again
>>
>>548036112
0/10
>>
>>548039558
Then people see you, yell "rape" and you get charged with public sex, unless she sells you out and says you actually raped her.
>>
File: 1388114205107.jpg (97KB, 810x638px) Image search: [Google]
1388114205107.jpg
97KB, 810x638px
>>548020457
>marky
>maybe 9
>9
>>
>>548040135
Oddly, I can get off to children, and I can get off to rape, but I cannot get off to both simultaneously.

>>548040286
No, the girl I saw reminded me of Marky.
Of course Marky's not nine, Marky is like 19 now
>>
>>548033545
Bumping for the sake of bumping.
And cause I want more public masturbating ideas.
>>
Confession time:
>Grope girl all ninth grade science class, it was mutual so not immoral.
>Fucked a girl than dropped her off at community service and never talked to her again.
>Jerk off in public and in class during Middle school. Cut a hole in my hoodie to jack off in class cumstains in my hoodie pocket.
>>
>>548015996

Jesus dude fuck off with that shit. Goddamn sick bastard.
>>
>>548040439
Plays, movies, Opera, Concerts
TV Studio audience
Choir practice
Work functions/meetings

Captcha:Chorus yearUs - a little inspiration
>>
File: 1401062040205.jpg (180KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1401062040205.jpg
180KB, 2048x1536px
>>548040009
i do like rope, but its horrible to lug around. Were as cable ties and ribbon take up very little space.

I'm texting her right now, 3 weeks till shes due. then ill give her 3 months top....so hopefully 15 weeks left to go.

This is her, she was 19 in December.... they grow up so quickly
>>
>>548018829
damn
>>
File: 1315508010355.jpg (94KB, 730x903px) Image search: [Google]
1315508010355.jpg
94KB, 730x903px
>>548040867
HAHaHa, Tv studio audience, that'd be hilarious.
Concert maybe, but Kinda busy enjoying the concert.
I can't believe I haven't played around in a movie theatre before. I might have to get on that.
>>
5 years ago, a virgin in my early 20s. My company was being merged with a bigger company based in Hong Kong. I was one of a few people sent on a trip there. One night I left my hotel, went to the slums and lost my virginity to a twelve year old prostitute slave.
>>
File: 1393548451595.gif (1023KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
1393548451595.gif
1023KB, 450x262px
>>548012249

I went to a party and someone put something in my drink

I woke up with cum in my ass
, my face

my body

and saw dresses on the floor with some toys.

Later found out there was a guy who liked me alot because of my feminine looks and because i told him i wasnt gay he got angry and well...

this happened to me. turns out he fucked me and played around with my body for the night .

noone except me and him know about it....

shit sucks man, cant say a thing about it or else people will know i got fucked in my ass and had my dick tortured.
>>
>>548040282
middle of an industrial estate at night, ill be dressed in dark colours and my face will be obscured.

Also as if id be stupid enough to get caught.

this isnt a go out and rape the first cunt i see. planning, plans for such things.
>>
>>548030978
fucking beautiful
>>
>>548040439
Recitals
Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
Wedding rehearsals/receptions
Coming out parties(nubile 16yr olds ftw)
The possibilities are endless if you're perverted enough
>>
>>548036112
i like this kid
>>
>>548018829

I was going to move into the country and eat a lot of peaches then i discovered that peaches come from the factory in town so i moved away and ate peaches every day, I licked those soaking bulges in the shade.
>>
Spread my cum on my moms panties and all over my mates sisters toothbrush. Not a single fuck was given
>>
File: 1318056296400.jpg (231KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1318056296400.jpg
231KB, 1200x797px
>>548041545
All cool ideas, but I've never been to 3/4 of those. No kids, no jews, no weddings till next year at Least, and never seen a coming out party before.

Not gonna lie, kinda jealous of my bf. Somehow he got away with fucking a chick on the train. Late night, no one's on the same car, but I know there's cams. Like, Damn.
>>
File: 1400278024492.gif (2MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
1400278024492.gif
2MB, 400x326px
>>548012249

fapped to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xnxDaNeOwQ
>>
back in high school I tricked the only gay guy at school into thinking I was gay too. long story short, I took things too far and sucked his dick. he was pissed when he found out I was actually straight.
>>
>>548042416
Faggot
>>
>>548042416
Did you like it?
>>
>>548042392
You can always crash em
>>
>>548041372

I still get in the mood to give her a call but I don't want to put my dick back in the crazy again.
>>
>>548042416
>I took things too far and sucked his dick
>he found out I was actually straight
Yah no you're gay
>>
>>548015996
dude this is worse than pedobestiality
>>
>>548037898
What did your sister do?
>>
I fucked my ex girlfriends best friend.. who also happened to be my best friend's soon to be girlfriend... soon to be as in the next day. He still doesn't know.
>>
>>548041335
Tell the story with more detail.
>>
>>548042864
Sick joke time:[spoiler]Why do you wrap Gerbils in duct tape?
So they don't burst when you fap with them![/spoiler]
>>
>>548042416
lolled inside
>>
>>548042392
in a queue? get a bullet or butterfly vibrator amd get yourself off in a queue for a cafe or cinema line.

public park? or photobooth, as you're about to cum take photos.
>>
>Be me 17 in grade 12
>Girl and I like eachother
>She has a douchebag boyfriend though
inb4 fedora spaghetti tip
>Brings her boyfriend to prom
>1hr busride home, sitting at back of bus
>Lays with her legs on me and talk for a bit
>Starts rubbing her feet on my crotch
>Wat.jpg
>Go to after prom, bunch of kids are drinking.
>Didn't drink, convinced girl not to
>Played league on a couch
>Her boyfriend gets rekd
>Plays beer pong while I hang out with his gf
>Party settles down, the bf leaves with friends
>Watching movies, 15 people in room
>girl and I cuddle under blanket
>her hands on my chest
>start moving down
>I rub her back
>she grabs dick
>awkwardly move my hands to boobs
>rockhard
>undo bra
>feels me up for 20 minutes while I play with her tits
>undo belt buckle
>realize what we're doing
>decide to stop

Totes could have gotten a handy. She jokingly said I molested her the next day and felt bad but yolo. Did other shit to but idk if anyone wants to read more shitty greentexts
>>
>>548044132
No thanks that was awful enough.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.