[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Hey /b/ i need some feminazi tard logic

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 130

File: aasdas.jpg (34KB, 400x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aasdas.jpg
34KB, 400x392px
Hey /b/ i need some feminazi tard logic
>>
dont let me alone b
>>
File: asdasdasdasd.png (315KB, 380x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asdasdasdasd.png
315KB, 380x500px
>>
>>547847495
Men and women should make exactly the same, now raise our paycheck more even though we don't work as many hours as men.
>>
File: lol.jpg (183KB, 1344x681px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.jpg
183KB, 1344x681px
>>
File: it was a privilege.jpg (462KB, 1928x1420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
it was a privilege.jpg
462KB, 1928x1420px
>>
File: 1368770493269.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368770493269.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>
>>
File: Feminism3.jpg (48KB, 750x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feminism3.jpg
48KB, 750x600px
>>
File: 1395806322073.jpg (30KB, 500x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395806322073.jpg
30KB, 500x219px
for all the womyn out there.
>>
>>547847495
>feminazi
>logic
Choose one.
>>
File: 1371094174592.png (194KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371094174592.png
194KB, 960x720px
>>547849247
>what
>what
>what
>what
>what
>what is religion
>I want to be a major part of this thing that shows I'm a worthless pile of shit who will not amount to anything more than obedience
>change for me please
>>
File: 1395806934556.png (28KB, 1322x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395806934556.png
28KB, 1322x219px
>>
please show me one example of your picture happening irl

just one will do
>>
File: 1395811049386.png (523KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395811049386.png
523KB, 720x960px
>>547849475
>also implying that feminism has the power to change the fundamentals of the most powerful religion in the world.
>>
File: 1395966674529.png (26KB, 720x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395966674529.png
26KB, 720x235px
>>
File: 1379086919778.jpg (114KB, 702x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379086919778.jpg
114KB, 702x720px
>>
File: 1395967355431.jpg (74KB, 638x476px)
1395967355431.jpg
74KB, 638x476px
>>
>>547849690
>.png (28 KB, 1322x219)
>>
File: 1371093746535.png (171KB, 1098x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371093746535.png
171KB, 1098x513px
>>
>>547850117
That story of the dongers bitch made me rage so hard when I first heard it.
>>
File: 1395968828988.jpg (428KB, 1595x818px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395968828988.jpg
428KB, 1595x818px
This should help get some rage flowing.
>>
File: 1395973537070.jpg (188KB, 800x1046px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395973537070.jpg
188KB, 800x1046px
>>
File: 1400944143882.png (527KB, 647x1609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400944143882.png
527KB, 647x1609px
Dumping
>>
>>547850505
Holy shit.
>>
File: 1396270945079.png (177KB, 866x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396270945079.png
177KB, 866x577px
>>
File: 1400938199847.png (39KB, 608x467px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400938199847.png
39KB, 608x467px
>>
>>547850360
>5-7 PM
>October

Wouldn't it have been dark?
>>
File: 1396392441669.png (136KB, 673x1805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396392441669.png
136KB, 673x1805px
and just a friendly reminder that radical feminists want to castrate you. THEY WANT TO FUCKING CUT YOUR BALLS OFF.
>>
>>547849475
>How do you know x is the one true faith
This is the biggest question I grapple with as a Christian. I believe its misguided and arrogant to dismiss others because they don't believe what you believe.
>>
File: 1400938850460.jpg (25KB, 400x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400938850460.jpg
25KB, 400x263px
>>
>>547851219
Good eye anon.....good eye
>>
>>547851231
>te] [Auto] 2 new posts
She takes the extremist cake
>>
>>547851231
wtf
>>
File: 1396656682268.png (431KB, 1440x1913px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396656682268.png
431KB, 1440x1913px
>>
File: 1398113382634.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398113382634.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>547851231
Raged
>>
I still think we should offer a bounty to find the ID of this insane bitch.

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (111KB, 1173x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgusting.jpg
111KB, 1173x341px
Commencing dump of my personal stash. These are all screens taken by me.
>>
File: 1396664639371.png (1MB, 3300x3986px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396664639371.png
1MB, 3300x3986px
>>
File: 12324230230.jpg (247KB, 1154x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12324230230.jpg
247KB, 1154x611px
>>
>>547847495
>Starts a thread
>Has only one image

fuck you op
>>
File: genderqueer2.jpg (200KB, 1144x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
genderqueer2.jpg
200KB, 1144x518px
This is one of my personal favorites.
>>
>>547851784
now matter how you squeese the toothpaste, it tells me that you're a douchbag
>>
>>547851907
I'm in!
Can't contribute with a larger amount of money, but I'm willingly to pay a small sum
>>
File: disgusting3.jpg (75KB, 1118x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgusting3.jpg
75KB, 1118x286px
This lady rehabilitates ex-convicts for a living.
>>
>>547847495
>tells you every intimate detail of private sexual stuff related by their previous five partners
>"baby why won't you open up to me?"
>doesn't see the connection
>>
File: weird1.jpg (403KB, 1164x1194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
weird1.jpg
403KB, 1164x1194px
>>
>>547849247
Isn't that a guy? Mfw men are bishops?
>>
File: wackjobs.jpg (263KB, 1126x1064px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wackjobs.jpg
263KB, 1126x1064px
Their logic hurts my head
>>
>>547851231
Have read that text already. I was checking back the source because I thought it to be satire. It wasn't.
>>
File: 1396824020988.jpg (313KB, 1000x890px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396824020988.jpg
313KB, 1000x890px
Male privilege!

http://www.avoiceformen.com/men/mens-issues/male-privilege-checklist/

Don't ever let a bitch tell you that you have "male privilege"
>>
>>547852317
that translates to me as "open season"

not equal?
fine.
quit whining then women.
no longer interested in the parade of butthurt (not that i ever was)
>>
This chick, on the other hand, shoves it back in their smug faces. I think we should give her an honorary place in the patriarchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eqYEVYZgdo
>>
feminazi:We womans want equal rights,BUT ALL FUCKING MEN ARE FUCKIN EQUAL!!!!
>>
I don't even know what the fuck this is
>>
>>547853245
lucky you.
>>
File: bullying_culture.jpg (165KB, 1108x344px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bullying_culture.jpg
165KB, 1108x344px
tldr: Feminist thinks that encouraging bullied children to stand up for themselves is victim blaming and shouldn't happen
>>
>>547847495

The only thing sadder than feminists are a bunch of edgy faggots ranting about them for hours online.
>>
File: 1396826737705.jpg (89KB, 565x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396826737705.jpg
89KB, 565x434px
>>547853245
forgot the fucking file.

This shit. What the fuck is it?
>>
File: grabsksgoinnawoods.png (84KB, 894x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grabsksgoinnawoods.png
84KB, 894x840px
>>547851231
the only solution
Grab SKS go innawoods
live in the forest and shoot anything with a pair of tits
>>
>>547853336
That's retarded. I got bullied relentlessly, until I got big and loud. The minute the bully thinks you aren't a soft target, the bullying stops.
>>
>>547850505
Can we figure out who this bitch is? I think a doxxing is in order
>>
>>547853449
>a slut is someone who casually invites many people to have sex
>this person publicly claims to be a slut
>this is not an invitation to have sex
You're not a slut then, you're just stupid.
>>
File: disgusting2.jpg (156KB, 1108x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgusting2.jpg
156KB, 1108x598px
>>547852996
Ya this womyn is a fucking prick. She believes that only straight white men can perpatrate rape and its not rape when men rape each other. But on the other hand she does think that saying bad things about women in the media is rape and so is disrespecting women in music. Here's some more of her antics
>>
>>547853447
This. Grow the fuck up. Stupid people will always exist no matter what. Ranking about them will do nothing and if you think it does, seek help.
>>
>>547852897
1. men are more likely to be alcoholics
2. boys don't like school. girls do
3. name the charge on the law books 'being a man' as a reason for being in prison. if that were true all men would be in jail. logic fail
4. 93% of workplace deaths?.. who's supervising? usually.. you guessed it.. men!
5. victim of homicide by WHOM?.. other men :)
6. true.. women are pedophiles too.
7. men don't share their feelings, confide in them to women. when the woman leaves the guy loses more than she does. she has her pals to talk to .. men keep it to themselves and .. BANG! .. hardly the woman's fault
8. true
9. never wanted? heard of condoms?
10. men tend to hit the bottle harder and live rougher lifestyles than women. they also have different phisiology in the first place.. why is that a woman's fault?

there's some truth but most of this is just a whine festival and an immaturity that can't take responsibility for their own actions. .. btw: male here
>>
File: wat_science.png (135KB, 672x673px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wat_science.png
135KB, 672x673px
>>547853643
Exactly the same thing with me. I eventually started standing up for myself and they just fucked off. That post is from earlier today aswell.
>>
File: 1396824157670.jpg (67KB, 510x645px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396824157670.jpg
67KB, 510x645px
>>547853864
And tell me, Oh Wisest of /b/tards, what ignoring a growing problem will accomplish?
>>
>>547853796
>Ya this womyn is a fucking prick. She believes that only straight white men can perpatrate rape
she needs a dictionary.
she also needs to learn the legal definitions of rape .. which include DIGITAL rape which involves a finger, dildo, toilet brush, chair leg.. whatever.. women are perfectly capable of raping as well.


> and its not rape when men rape each other.
obviously picks her own mushrooms.
but there you go. that's democracy.
even wankers are allowed to have their own opinion.


> But on the other hand she does think that saying bad things about women in the media is rape
no. it's called democracy

>and so is disrespecting women in music.
she needs to get out more (or change the batteries in her dildo)

>Here's some more of her antics
i'll pass.
i don't need to disturb my digestion of my dinner with her nonsense.
just because i agree with her right to spout nonsense doesn't mean i have to be subjected to it.
>>
>>547854187
>ignoring a growing problem will accomplish?

>implying feminism affects your life directly
>implying feminism is anything other than feminists complaining online
>implying talking about something on 4chan will accomplish anything


Please tell me you are 14 or younger.
>>
>>547853449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2_a-0LMAA
>>
File: double D.png (69KB, 265x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
double D.png
69KB, 265x200px
>>547851231
My jimmies have been compromised
>>
>>547854187
in that case women who are raped can sometimes learn from the experience

can't see how this attack totally voids the whole concept of feminism though.
sounds like generalistic bullshit from a misogynist to me
>>
>>547854378
Complaining about things is one form of Catharsis. It's just as valid as watching cat videos to get some laughs/bawws
>>
>>547854641
Please tell me this is trolling...

I see this kind of argument for reals, though, where someone goes to refute a single point brought out in a torrent of bile like much of this. The person waves their hands and goes, yeah, but that doesn't refute EVERYTHING I said...

No shit, sherlock.
>>
>>547851219
Could be Australia
Or retarded feminists of course
>>
>>547851231
This has to be a troll.
>Men will only exist to breed, labor, serve, die
>breed
>they have no testicles

>Claims article is highly researched and factual
>uses the word "ball-sack"
>>
File: eatit.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eatit.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>547847495

in russia we just smash them really hard in the face , this teaches them to stop acting up
>>
>>547854378

>>implying feminism affects your life directly
obviously you've never had a custody case in a divorce. please lrn2reality

>>implying feminism is anything other than feminists complaining online
please open your eyes to the way culture is skewed these days.
things like 'pornography' which means any woman with her clothes off who isn't alone
any custody battle

>>implying talking about something on 4chan will accomplish anything
>implying we give a fuck
>>
>>547854924
Do you think it is one of those Jonathan Swift "A Modest Proposal" sort of things, maybe?
>>
>>547854747

So there, you've just abandoned your argument from before that you did it to try and fight against a growing problem, to now that you just do it for the entertainment of just complaining. Seek help you whiny bitch.
>>
File: 1396810567828.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396810567828.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>547854965
>>
>>547854880
>Please tell me this is trolling...
why? because you can't counter the argument?

>I see this kind of argument for reals, though, where someone goes to refute a single point brought out in a torrent of bile like much of this. The person waves their hands and goes, yeah, but that doesn't refute EVERYTHING I said...
feel better now you've had your little tantrum?
perhaps when you calm down you can put your point in english
>No shit, sherlock.
whatever, tonto
>>
If you want actual, hard proof that feminists like that exist AND you want to quote 'em, look up the SCUM Manifesto. It's just a delusional rant about how all men are awful and how womyn should be the sole owners of the earth. The best part? It's written by Valeria Solanas. She attempted to assassinate Andy Warhol and has severe daddy issues.
>>
File: bully gets rekt.gif (1019KB, 270x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bully gets rekt.gif
1019KB, 270x230px
>>547853643
>>547854142
Same. Puberty was mean to me and I was kinda scrawny until I was 14-15, then all of a sudden, I got swole as fuck.

See this gif? That's kinda what happened the day they stopped picking on me. Except I kinda threw a kid across a hallway into some lockers.
>>
File: trans.jpg (247KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trans.jpg
247KB, 600x400px
>>547855027
I think so. It really seems to outlandish to be real. I can believe rad-feminists wanting to castrate males (i know as a fact some do), but making a fucking carnival out of it?!?! that seems to fucking crazy even for them.
>>
>>547855108
You must be new here. Or you didn't bother to check that I'm not the anon you replied to you. Either way, fuck off summerfag
>>
>>547851231

Don't worry, guys

The crazy psycho bitch who wrote this an hero because she realized the world would not do things like this
>>
>>547854973
>obviously you've never had a custody case in a divorce.
You realize over 90% of those laws were made by men?
>please open your eyes to the way culture is skewed these days.
things like 'pornography' which means any woman with her clothes off who isn't alone
I genuinely have no idea what you are trying to say here.


>implying we give a fuck
So much edge. Also if you don't give a fuck that it accomplishes nothing...why do you do it? Might as well scream at a wall instead of wasting your time typing it.
>>
>>547854965
Slav power.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x972px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x972px
>>
>>547855217
Troll confirmed - thanks.

As for countering the argument that a poor kid getting beaten have to death due to a false rape accusation doesn't invalidate all of feminism, no, I can't - that is kind of how straw man arguments work, so nicely played.

Well... save for the fact that straw man arguments are fallacious by nature.

What it DOES do is point out that saying false rape accusations are okay, necessary, or a 'learning experience' other than learning that life is cruel perhaps, is absolutely reprehensible.
>>
>>547854142
>men are more shallow and simpler than women
the irony .. generalising about men then claiming to be 'deeper'

my sides
all from a genetic code matrix rather than individuality and achievement and a million different nature / nurture factors.

yes.. all those great inventions by women.. all those empires they built etc... lol... maybe they did fuck all because they were so busy being ... 'deep' ROFL
>>
>>547855329
It's hard to tell apart trolls from die-hard extremists. And believe it or not, womyn aren't a hive-mind
>>
>>547855368
> fuck off summerfag
>implying 4chan use goes up during the summer
>trying to blame things that don't exist for own problems to feel better about yourself.

You're just sad really.
>>
>>547849475
>How do you KNOW feminism is about equality?
Because it's the fucking definition
>How do you KNOW murder is about killing someone
>>
>>547855725
I apologize. I didn't realize you were trolling.

6/10 made me think you were for real.
>>
>>547847495
If you ever get to the point where you have to hit a girl you're a complete failure of a man.

The fact you always use this image for your threads makes it that much more ridiculous.
>>
>>547855553
>LOOK AT MY DIRTY LAUNDRY EVERYONE! LET ME JUST AIR IT OUT IN YOUR FACE
>>
File: 1395932961696.png (1MB, 628x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395932961696.png
1MB, 628x896px
>>547853960
1. higher rates of alcoholism, drug abuse, suicides and homelessness are signs of a more difficult life for men.
2. boys are discouraged from seeking higher education while affirmative action programs only help girls get into school.
3. that's the thing, being a man isn't illegal, yet men still spend more time in jail than women for the same crimes.Society is just more unforgiving for male criminals.
4, men are over represented in all 10 of the the top 10 most dangerous jobs, proof that a lower value is placed on the lives of men.
5. who commited the crime doesn't change who the victim is. you can't say that men being the victims of murder doesn't matter because men were the murderers.
6. true
7. nobody said it's the women's fault. men not being able to share their feeling and seek the help they need is an example of how male issues are ignored.
8. true
9. read the rest of it. a man who is raped can be sued for child support.
10. nobody said its women's fault. just says that this is another major disadvantage that men face.

Acknowledging that men face unique challenges in society is not whining. These are all serious issues that nobody is doing anything about.
>>
>>547855847
This is about the same thing as saying that genocide is about world peace because if no one else exists there can't be war.
>>
>>547855617
>Troll confirmed - thanks.
pay me back with saliva, hoover lips

>As for countering the argument that a poor kid getting beaten have to death
>have to death
>have
remember what i said about english?


>due to a false rape accusation doesn't invalidate all of feminism, no, I can't - that is kind of how straw man arguments work, so nicely played.
the fuck are you on about?
that's what i'm saying you moron.
that an incident doesn't invalidate the principal. are you on drugs or just fucked in the head?


>Well... save for the fact that straw man arguments are fallacious by nature.
whatever

>What it DOES do is point out that saying false rape accusations are okay, necessary, or a 'learning experience' other than learning that life is cruel perhaps, is absolutely reprehensible.
never said otherwise, you wank blinded tool.
read my first line in the first post you fucking idiot.
>>
>>547855847
I loled
his/her point was that a lot of the time femenism demands equality while being offended at such equality
>>
>>547855952
yet it is okay for women to hit men?
>>
>>547855553
I need feminism so the bitches shut up when I get them to make me a sandwich
>>
File: feministrobot.png (726KB, 500x499px)
feministrobot.png
726KB, 500x499px
>>
File: spin.jpg (22KB, 386x297px)
spin.jpg
22KB, 386x297px
>>547850360
Feminist getting back at the vicious men....by getting back in the kitchen and baking like 1950's housewives.

Every

Fucking

Time.
>>
>>547856062
>1. higher rates of alcoholism, drug abuse, suicides and homelessness are signs of a more difficult life for men.
why is that womens' fault?

>2. boys are discouraged from seeking higher education while affirmative action programs only help girls get into school.
no. boys behave like dickheads in school and disrupt the class a lot. girls get stuck into study. stop being such a whiney betasuck


>3. that's the thing, being a man isn't illegal, yet men still spend more time in jail than women for the same crimes.
i dispute that. it's a sweeping generalisation.

>Society is just more unforgiving for male criminals.
i believe otherwise from personal experience as a male victim of crime. we're not all american.


>4, men are over represented in all 10 of the the top 10 most dangerous jobs, proof that a lower value is placed on the lives of men.
by men you idiot.
women WEREN'T ALLOWED to do a lot of jobs, like the military and the police.. and guess whose idea that was .. MEN'S!


>5. who commited the crime doesn't change who the victim is. you can't say that men being the victims of murder doesn't matter because men were the murderers.
yes i can.. when you imply that it's somehow women's fault men attack men. it's a false statistic because it implies women are the cause of the increase.. a veiled implication which is false.


>6. true
>7. nobody said it's the women's fault. men not being able to share their feeling and seek the help they need is an example of how male issues are ignored.
by men... boo fucking hoo.
what's your point?
your pic was placed with an anti woman /feminism slant.. now you're crying because i've refuted your propaganda.
>>
File: 1397074785569.png (38KB, 685x437px)
1397074785569.png
38KB, 685x437px
get ready to shift into maximum over-rustle.

>>547855952
if a women comes at you with a knife, would you defend yourself by hitting her? or ar you too afraid that you would be considered a failure?
or what if she is beating a child and the only way to stop her is by force?
>>
>>547849102

nice meme newfriend :)
>>
>>547856150
Saliva? Only if you promise to tongue my asshole for a bit, first.

Also, most abject apologies for my occasional typo - totally makes you right about everything! I will try to do better if you promise to use capitals and proper punctuation.

Also, no, not on drugs or fucked in the head. Your initial statement seemed to imply that you thought the intent of the example was to invalidate feminism as opposed to a statement made by some feminists. This also covers your last comment.

To all, sorry for feeding the trolls. Feel sorry for him, though - poor muffin :(
>>
File: brainwashed.jpg (58KB, 1104x372px)
brainwashed.jpg
58KB, 1104x372px
Here's some OC so fresh its less than 20 minutes old. Not sure what exactly is wrong here, but something about this post is just so offputting.
>>
>>547856915
look at the filename retard
>>
>>547850360
isn't doing that illegal
>>
File: feminist logic.png (70KB, 500x384px)
feminist logic.png
70KB, 500x384px
>I was drinking willingly
>I said yes to sex
>I regretted it the morning after
>Clearly YOU are the one that was wrong here.
>>
>>547857089
Technically yes, but if its against men its usually ignored just like women's only gyms and that sort of thing.
>>
>>547856887
"Because finding an opinionated genderless or genderqueer superfat genius intimidating is fucking triggering"

Being scared of her fat ass TRIGGERS her.
>>
/b/ its time we end this. It's time we expose them to the world for what they really are.
/b/ how do we do that? Lets crush them /b/.
>>
>>547856879
>8. true
>9. read the rest of it. a man who is raped can be sued for child support.
i find it hard to believe a man can be raped by a woman in a way that makes him ejaculate semen into her vagina. that's a bit of a stretch and i've never heard of it happening in over half a century on this earth.

>10. nobody said its women's fault. just says that this is another major disadvantage that men face.
BULLSHIT! .. your post was deliberately designed to demonise feminism by saying 'men get it so much harder than women' and putting the blame on them.
now i've shot you down you're backpedaling


>Acknowledging that men face unique challenges in society is not whining.
no. but whining is whining and that's what you've been doing.

> These are all serious issues that nobody is doing anything about.
perhaps if you stopped putting the control of the problems in the hands of someone other than yourself you'd get somewhere.
for as long as you say "it's THEIR fault.. THEY caused my problems" you are powerless by your own admission.
>>
>>547857007
He wants to feel like a special little snowflake >>547857294
I agree
>>
>>547854965
brb, moving to russia.
>>
>>547857294
Its unfortunately not this simple, trust me I have mulled over many ideas quiet a bit. I think the best way is to raise awareness of the dangers of this ideology. /b/ is a great place to do that because there is such a huge audience. I personally think we should outreach to some sites with younger user bases though. In my time safariing feminist websites and forums I have noticed there is an increasing amount of young (highschool) aged girls getting into it. They have been indoctrinated and seduced by this ideology. I think we need to get to them before the feminists do.
>>
>>547856952
>Saliva? Only if you promise to tongue my asshole for a bit, first.
how can i distinguish it from your head?

>Also, most abject apologies for my occasional typo - totally makes you right about everything!
hysterical blubbering response.
just pointing out your tweeniness. truth hurts

>I will try to do better if you promise to use capitals and proper punctuation.
my punctuation's fine, dribbledick
and i don't use capitals. cbf using that extra keypress for the likes of you.


>Also, no, not on drugs or fucked in the head. Your initial statement seemed to imply that you thought the intent of the example was to invalidate feminism as opposed to a statement made by some feminists. This also covers your last comment.
no, fuckwit.
i shot down her comment and then went on to point out the generalisation and the propagandistic drivel you were trying to foment.


>To all, sorry for feeding the trolls. Feel sorry for him, though - poor muffin :(
oh i'm so deeply hurt... i'd better run off and find out how i can blame some women for my internal insecurity.. just like you do
>>
>>547857624
Covert infiltration.
Anon I am on it. It might take some time, but I will succeed. I shall not fail us.
>>
File: 1397139056145.png (375KB, 550x2742px)
1397139056145.png
375KB, 550x2742px
>>547856879
how do you manage to miss the entire point of both my posts? No one is blaming women for the disadvantages of men. The whole purpose was to illustrate that men face many unique challenges in life and no one is doing anything about them. This directly contradicts feminist ideas that men are the privileged ones.

But you are probably just a troll, so everything i just said is going right over your head anyway.
>>
>>547854378
So your saying people should wait until movements become a direct problem before reacting?
History has proven that this is ineffective, but your more than welcome to pocrastinate with your concerns until they become problems. THAT will not effect my life.
>>
File: 1397077278375.jpg (63KB, 687x722px)
1397077278375.jpg
63KB, 687x722px
this made me rage so fucking much.
>>
>>547857624
>I have noticed there is an increasing amount of young (highschool) aged girls getting into it.
yes i've noticed that.
all those 'feminist' schoolgirls sexting like mad things and getting drunker than any sailor every other night of the week and fucking like horny spidermonkeys on viagra in public toilets and behind the dumpster at their local 711.
so feminist they can't walk without making a squelching noise from the dripping tadpole river oozing down their legs.

oh woe is me when i harken back to the days when slutty women in the 20's would show off their entire ankles!
and the 50's! .. where women actually wore patent leather shoes so you could see their panties up their dress if you had really good eyesight when you were dancing with them.. and those panties.. hubba hubba.

today's prudes have nothing on those wanton wenches with their sexy bloomers

please... get a grip
>>
File: 1397139123170.jpg (196KB, 500x352px)
1397139123170.jpg
196KB, 500x352px
>>
>>547858279
>tfw I'm mobile infantry
>>
File: barneys_version.jpg (177KB, 860x483px)
barneys_version.jpg
177KB, 860x483px
>>547857918
good idea. I have done a bit of this before too, I am just not sure just how effective it is. I think what we need to do is present ourselves to the general targets of feminism (14-18 yo girls) and mascarade as the most vile feminists we possibly can. This will hopefully turn them off feminism.

In other news, just snapped this from the wikipedia page for Mordecai Richlers Barney's Version. I thought this was kind of funny.
>>
>>547855952
That's not the point of the image scrublord. Western women have an entitlement complex that most are raised with and now that same complex is seeping out into the feminism movement. It's cake and eating it too with zero compromise or consequence.
>>
>>547849102
Despite attempting suicide more often than men, men are successful more often than women.

Is there anything women aren't worse at than men?
>>
>>547857738
Can't tell the difference...? Explains a lot.

Also... Tweeniness...? I hope that you couldn't keep a straight face while typing that.

On a serious note, am I actually misunderstanding what you were doing here...? Were you NOT implying that the point of the image was not to say false rape accusations are bad, but to say that feminism as a whole was bad...? I guess I would say that my whole point was about that - false rape accusations can end up with people being beaten half to death.

So, please explain what about the picture that was put up said that feminism was bad, other than your ill-derived conclusion about the person's unspoken intent...

Finally - how is saying 'don't accuse people falsely about things, rape included' blaming anyone for anything?

I sincerely hope you aren't that dumb. I mean, usually even trolls attack things with a semi-logical devil's advocate sort of position. Sorry if the dumb comment makes you even more deeply hurt than before.
>>
File: 1397149496965.jpg (118KB, 1019x354px)
1397149496965.jpg
118KB, 1019x354px
>>547858481
awesome. This should make you rage too then.
>>
>>547858524
You're right about that. We should use it to oppress them and make them feel liberated without it. Fight them with their own words and belief.
>>
ITT: Two fat fucks planning to dominate the minds of 14-18 year old girls via tumblr, believing it will somehow lower the standards of young women everywhere and result in increased access to young pussy
>>
http://youtu.be/u3PgH86OyEM
>>
>>547858179
>how do you manage to miss the entire point of both my posts?
it's easy. they were pointless.

>No one is blaming women for the disadvantages of men.
yes you are, fucknut.
you are backing away from it now by softening your stance

>The whole purpose was to illustrate that men face many unique challenges in life and no one is doing anything about them.
no. what you are doing is implicitly blaming women with your comparison game and an inflammatory statement after it. remember that?


>This directly contradicts feminist ideas that men are the privileged ones.
they are. you're taking it out of context.
that's changing but you are looking in an area that has nothing to do with women then blaming them for it.


>But you are probably just a troll, so everything i just said is going right over your head anyway.
no. you have just admitted defeat
you can't argue properly
you have tried to be sneaky and tackle the issue side on and failed badly.
i argue on both sides of the issue depending on the argument depending on the validity of the argument.
attempting to patronise me won't work.
your argument is a loaded one and false by virtue of what i said.
men have had privilege for thousands of years and that is what they are talking about. in some areas that continues.
you've highlighted a FEW areas where that isn't necessarily so (two in my estimation as i indicated by agreeing) but really, you have cherry picked a couple of issues and bullshitted the rest
>>
File: 1397140916160.jpg (2MB, 3584x2102px)
1397140916160.jpg
2MB, 3584x2102px
>>
>>547858925
The sound of inner rage intensifies.
>>
File: 1397764999784.png (622KB, 640x481px)
1397764999784.png
622KB, 640x481px
>>547859069
yeah, whatever. you win.
>>
File: 1397764910238.png (607KB, 819x569px)
1397764910238.png
607KB, 819x569px
>>
File: Feminist Rape.png (193KB, 500x565px)
Feminist Rape.png
193KB, 500x565px
>>547847495

Read it and rage.
>>
>>547859069
>But you are probably just a troll, so everything i just said is going right over your head anyway.
>no. you have just admitted defeat
you can't argue properly
Translation - no... wait... please come back! I... I'm so lonely...
>>
File: 1397765223934.jpg (322KB, 1701x1516px)
1397765223934.jpg
322KB, 1701x1516px
>>
File: Feminist Logic.png (88KB, 765x803px)
Feminist Logic.png
88KB, 765x803px
>>547847495

This is what a Feminists considers "logical" thought.
>>
>>547855408
That is incorrect. She is still alive and making youtube and blog posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPtsOP--GWY&list=UUsEq_XHRKHP1_b5ZM58B6AA&feature=share

From her channel.
>>
>>547858851
>Can't tell the difference...? Explains a lot.
well one thing overall.. you have a head like an arse


>Also... Tweeniness...? I hope that you couldn't keep a straight face while typing that.
hardly. pissing myself with amusement at your steamed knicker knot here

>On a serious note, am I actually misunderstanding what you were doing here...?
destroying your feeble arguments

> Were you NOT implying that the point of the image was not to say false rape accusations are bad, but to say that feminism as a whole was bad...?
that's what you were basically saying

> I guess I would say that my whole point was about that - false rape accusations can end up with people being beaten half to death.
no fucking shit! .. what's that got to do with feminism?
false pedo claims do the same.
false murder claims do the same.
so fucking what? that's not about feminism it's about vigilantism.


>So, please explain what about the picture that was put up said that feminism was bad, other than your ill-derived conclusion about the person's unspoken intent...
pretty obvious dude.

>Finally - how is saying 'don't accuse people falsely about things, rape included' blaming anyone for anything?
i quote: "i need feminism so that, if i'm falsely acused of rape, my anonymity is not protected etc"
>need FEMINISM.. the WHOLE CONCEPT you fucking MORON!
DUH!

>I sincerely hope you aren't that dumb. I mean, usually even trolls attack things with a semi-logical devil's advocate sort of position. Sorry if the dumb comment makes you even more deeply hurt than before.
see previous
and also see your final link in that pic "..whoneedsfeminism"... gee.. nooooo implications there .. are there?.. you lying fucking weasel
>>
>>547847495

And finally one to restore your faith in justice.

A feminist gets what she deserves.
>>
>>547851231
The woman-logic in this is just mind-boggling.

If men are more violent in women, how exactly does she expect to enforce this?
>>
>>547859591
>the police wouldn't consider what your ex did to you rape because you let him do it
my fucking god what a shock
>>
>>547847495
My friends set me up on a dinner date with a 7/10, went out to dinner and almost all she talked about was equal rights bullshit. I asked the waited for 2 checks and she blew up and told me I didn't know how to treat a woman, my response was "what about equal rights"
>>
File: 1397776134541.jpg (62KB, 500x400px)
1397776134541.jpg
62KB, 500x400px
>>
>>547860004
what was her response?
>>
>>547851159

Ok, no, seriously, I gotta ask. Why aren't there a bunch of women complaining about how when girls who got taken advantege of compare what they went thorugh to what rape victims went through, they are insulting actual rape victims?
>>
>>547851231
It's like a fucking distyopian novel
>>
>>547850928
Trufax. Someone should rewrite this with this thrown in.

A 2009 Study by Rebecca Trammel and Scott Chenault at the University of Nebraska at Omaha concluded definitively that rapists and child molesters are the most vulnerable to inmate on inmate violence and murder in prison. These are the criminals that the criminals look down on. The lowest of the low in a prison hierarchy. And sending a person to prison on false rape charges endangers his life to an incredible degree.
>>
File: 1398227561988.jpg (299KB, 780x1205px)
1398227561988.jpg
299KB, 780x1205px
>>
>>547860095
Nothing, she gave me that look, paid and never head from her again. More than worth doing if you get the chance
>>
>>547851231
probably to graft them on under their clitorises.

penis envy gone turbo
>>
File: 1396024576869.jpg (305KB, 1243x958px)
1396024576869.jpg
305KB, 1243x958px
Top kek for equal lefts
>>
>>547856879
>boys behave like dickheads in school and disrupt the class a lot. girls get stuck into study.
>i dispute that. it's a sweeping generalisation.
Youre so hilariously hypocritical.

>>547857303
>i find it hard to believe a man can be raped by a woman in a way that makes him ejaculate semen into her vagina.
Getting an erection and ejaculating are purely physical reactions. Hell, doesnt even need to involve contact; look up nocturnal emissions.

The entire image is not "men have it much harder than women" or even attempting to draw a direct comparison (save for stats) but that men have problems at all, they do get discriminated against and that these issues are not minor.

Your mangina is showing through.
>>
>>547860265
"you don't know how to treat a woman"

"obviously equally, the same way i'd treat a man i was having dinner with... problem?"

"you want to be an equal or a woman?"

lol
>>
File: 1398307990679.png (7KB, 703x119px)
1398307990679.png
7KB, 703x119px
>>
File: equality.jpg (395KB, 897x1388px)
equality.jpg
395KB, 897x1388px
>>547847495
>Hey /b/ i need some feminazi tard logic

Here you go, right from the parliaments of the world.
>>
>>547860004
You're my new best friend. In high school I had the history teacher who was a vocal communist and feminist. One class he bitched about equal rights. On the way out I didn't hold the door for the girl behind me. He told me "anon, be a gentleman and hold the door for Susie". I turned around and looked him straight in the eye and said "Equal rights" and got a one day in school suspension. Fuck him.
>>
File: 1398482710122.jpg (64KB, 891x501px)
1398482710122.jpg
64KB, 891x501px
anyway, im out. Time to play skyrim.
>>
>>547849102
*succesfull suicides & mortality rates by suicide: males > female
*suicide attempt with or without death: female >>> male
mainly due to differences in personality patterns by gender, men tend to be more impulsive and more women tend to be attentionwhores
>>
File: eye_rape.jpg (191KB, 548x1094px)
eye_rape.jpg
191KB, 548x1094px
>>547860278
>>
>>547847495
watch the amazing atheist
>>
>>547860442
Exactly. I came prepared to treat her well, pay and such. She spoke as though she didn't want it, so thought I'd see what she thought of true equality. When it comes down to it, there's sexism in both directions and always will be, and that isn't really a bad thing
>>
>>547847495
I dig you brah ;
1).punch a woman in tha face people say you're some kind of animal ; punch a dude in tha face , it's kewl <- they was just messin' around;
2).women whore around with 3 inch skirts so you can see their pussies and stuffz which is totally kewl and socially acceptable , but if a man does it , that's gay & retarded ; then they talk about = rights ..
Those were only 2 examples . I can go on forever.

I think I'ma grab muh shotgun and I'muh go Elliot Rodger them over .
>>
File: burning-witch.jpg (65KB, 400x306px)
burning-witch.jpg
65KB, 400x306px
>>547849247
This
>>
>>547856887
This cannot possibly be serious. I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>547860415
>>boys behave like dickheads in school and disrupt the class a lot. girls get stuck into study.
>>i dispute that. it's a sweeping generalisation.
>Youre so hilariously hypocritical.
lol.. ok.. got me on that one.

>>>547857303 (You)
>>i find it hard to believe a man can be raped by a woman in a way that makes him ejaculate semen into her vagina.
>Getting an erection and ejaculating are purely physical reactions.
what utter BULLSHIT!

> Hell, doesnt even need to involve contact; look up nocturnal emissions.
oh fuck off.
wet DREAMS are DREAMS that arouse and cause a spitter.
you're really trying it on here.
how can you 'rape' someone with no fucking contact (or no contact fucking..lol) that's RIDICULOUS.


>The entire image is not "men have it much harder than women" or even attempting to draw a direct comparison (save for stats)
well actually it is, as i've pointed out already.

>but that men have problems at all, they do get discriminated against and that these issues are not minor.
and you blame women for them and are resentful. your last line: "Don't ever let a bitch tell you that you have "male privilege""
a 'bitch'
ooh so hostile.
>Your mangina is showing through.
no. that would be yours.
i'm not the pussy whining about my poor little life and it's all women's fault
each of your points makes comparisons to women.
go be butthurt elsewhere with your bullshit
>>
>>547859801
I must admit, I am not a looker, so point conceded - well fought, anon!

>destroying your feeble arguments
You certainly think a lot of yourself... I have never really understood how someone could feel better about themselves by doing this kind of thing - but then, denial is a pretty strong thing.

>that's what you were basically saying
I think you are misconstruing the point - it is pointing out that it is fairly common drivel from today's feminist community. I am hoping it isn't as widespread as it seems sometimes, but I digress.

>no fucking shit! .. what's that got to do with feminism?
>false pedo claims do the same.
>false murder claims do the same.
>so fucking what? that's not about feminism it's about vigilantism.

No argument here - what it has to do with feminism, however, is that the feminists in question were speaking about false rape accusations, not about other crimes. Stay on topic, anon!

>i quote: "i need feminism so that, if i'm falsely acused of rape, my anonymity is not protected etc"
I thought this was a pretty obvious mockery of the 'I need feminism because' posters... also, again, attacking one view that part of a group has clearly isn't meant to invalidate the whole movement. Your powers of illogic are absolutely astounding.

>and also see your final link in that pic "..whoneedsfeminism"... gee.. nooooo implications there .. are there?.. you lying fucking weasel
Yes, of course there are implications - it is a picture against a stance attributed to feminism. See, I know this will be hard for you, but there is a thing called building a logical syllogism. In this practice (maybe not so well known, since you are ignorant of it) people build a stance on something by putting together a series of arguments.

In this case, in broad scope, not adhering to innocent until proven guilty in the court system about acts that breed contempt in the populace puts potentially innocent people at risk to vigilante justice.
>>
File: horse.jpg (840KB, 632x2235px)
horse.jpg
840KB, 632x2235px
>>
>>547847495
Our Forefathers fought for the right to be punched. We have the right, as Men, to be punched in the face. Now Women want to take that away from us?

They can't take our rights to be punched away!
>>
>>547853960
Go tip your fedora somewhere else, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>547852446
>biological autonomy trumps financial responsibility
unless the numbers get really high, but those are details
>>
For Maximum butthurt, pretend to be a non-white, extra points for pretending to be a non-white Woman.

Tell White Feminazis that White Women can't be raped, use their own logic against them. Their own logic is Men can't be raped because Rape is about Power, and as White Men we have all the power and can't be raped.

As a black Woman tell them she's got power because she's white, tell them they can't be raped because Rape is about Power, and she's too dripping with White privilege to ever be raped.

Feminazis finally understand the situation Men find themselves in when the person arguing against them are literally too stupid to make a comeback.
>>
File: 1366465402181.jpg (63KB, 810x587px)
1366465402181.jpg
63KB, 810x587px
>>547859826
I have no image for "feeling warm and fuzzy inside,' so here's Hitler playing with some naked women.
>>
>>547860791
exactly.
i don't mind feminism up to a point.
what galls me is double standards and hypocrisy.

"i am woman, hear me roar" .. until bill time.. then "pay for me i'm a girlie wirlie"

if you believe in a cause, stick to your principles or be treated like the idiot you are, ladies
>>
>>547859031
This reality truly grinds my gears. I wish they would've taken it a step further and seen what happens if after all that physical abuse the man punched the woman.

We all know what would've happened.
>>
File: sjw.jpg (97KB, 400x840px)
sjw.jpg
97KB, 400x840px
>>547861325
>>
>>547861325
Yes.
>>
File: 1347767594550.jpg (63KB, 665x598px)
1347767594550.jpg
63KB, 665x598px
Its pony shit but anti SJW pony shit

http://catfoodmcfly.tumblr.com/post/86443717702/tumblr-user-treats-ponies-as-mouthpiece-gets-bit
>>
>>547856879
>>4, men are over represented in all 10 of the the top 10 most dangerous jobs, proof that a lower value is placed on the lives of men.
>by men you idiot.
>women WEREN'T ALLOWED to do a lot of jobs, like the military and the police.. and guess whose idea that was .. MEN'S!

>>547853960
>they also have different phisiology in the first place

Taking these two statements as what you believe to be true, then how can you deny that men are often times more physically suited to the top 10 most dangerous jobs than women are? By the way, those jobs do NOT include Police, firefighters, or military. You're full of shit. Sit down.
>>
File: rapist.jpg (142KB, 821x671px)
rapist.jpg
142KB, 821x671px
>>547861720
>>
File: mobile-infantry.jpg (71KB, 1024x576px)
mobile-infantry.jpg
71KB, 1024x576px
>>547858481

Kill some Bugs for me.
>>
>>547860849
>I dig you brah ;
get a room you two

>1).punch a woman in tha face people say you're some kind of animal ; punch a dude in tha face , it's kewl <- they was just messin' around;
suggestion: perhaps STOP punching anybody in the face... just a thought.


>2).women whore around with 3 inch skirts so you can see their pussies and stuffz which is totally kewl and socially acceptable
i'll say

>, but if a man does it , that's gay & retarded
because it is, borat.. nobody wants to see your pickle and onion puppet show.
there's a danger of bee's eyes and snake escape. much less picturesque than camel toe or saddle bags.


>; then they talk about = rights ..
okay.. so that completely negates anything to do with equal pay for equal work?
please.. gooby..pls


>Those were only 2 examples . I can go on forever.
but nobody would listen

>I think I'ma grab muh shotgun and I'muh go Elliot Rodger them over
practice on yourself first
>>
>>547860849
>.punch a woman in tha face people say you're some kind of animal

It should be the other way around.
>>
File: 1394664747488.jpg (143KB, 716x535px)
1394664747488.jpg
143KB, 716x535px
>>547860683
>>
>>547860086
>>
>>547855725
>implying 4chan use goes up during the summer
I can confirm that it does. I've been here all summer. I'm an oldfag now.
>>
>>547847495
Feminism has trolled you good.
It runs out that all you need to do as an ideology, is to say that you're about equality, and every person not of that particular ideology, will go nuts and bonkers.
"National socialism is about equality! The german people is oppressed! Help us fight oppression!"
This is basic ideology 101. It creates a threat, and promotes a solution as a cure. It's not just feminism. Every government of every country thrives on this. For instance, they'll make up entire books of crimes which they promote as threats, where the solution is often even worse, and you love it, because you are all gullible when it comes to people warning you of "threats".
>>
File: Feminist Dude.jpg (90KB, 643x960px)
Feminist Dude.jpg
90KB, 643x960px
>>547862509

Feminism is for men too.
>>
>>547850505
Raging...
>>
>>547857170
The best part is how if the man is drunk as well it's still always his fault.
>>
>>547856887
>because attraction is more than just physical

don't forget to take into account her hideous personality.
>>
>>547861004
>how can you 'rape' someone with no fucking contact
Im not saying that, but the fact is men CAN get hard and ejaculate without being conscious of the fact. Drug a guy, give him a few strokes and then extract that white gold. It does happen. Why havent you heard about it? Probably because we all know men cant get raped and women are never sexual aggressors or criminals in general.

>>547861004
>and you blame women for them and are resentful
Im not resentful towards women, no need to strawman that right now. To put it bluntly it just brings up the matter: feminists claim to be for equality but yet readily disregard male problems, sweeping them under the rug as if they are unimportant and yet even the most minor untruth about women gets blown out of proportion as an example of inequality or the patriarchy at work.

>i'm not the pussy whining about my poor little life
To which youre not really helping by simply attempting to mitigate or minimise these problems as "whining".

I mean, whats more important: that there arent as many women in the top positions of large companies or that men are significantly more likely to kill themselves? That women who choose to work less get paid less or men get much longer, harsher convictions?

Im not the same person as you talked to before or even the person who made that image, but I take it youre not bright enough to work that out without me saying so. So there you go.

Inequality exists and it doesnt only affect one gender.
>>
File: daryl.jpg (272KB, 834x1016px)
daryl.jpg
272KB, 834x1016px
>>
>>547862509
>I am a woman
Not with that jawline, you're not.
>>
>>547858746
This made me lol.
>>
File: whine.jpg (17KB, 392x164px)
whine.jpg
17KB, 392x164px
>>547862836
>To which youre not really helping by simply attempting to mitigate or minimise these problems as "whining".
>>
File: custody.jpg (132KB, 625x761px)
custody.jpg
132KB, 625x761px
>>
>>547858925
And men lose their lives.
>>
>>547851231
What gets me about this is the sheer delusion of it all. Who exactly do they think will enforce this new world order? The armies and police forces that are composed primarily of men?? It also ignores that the vast overwhelming majority of women love sex and would like to continue having it. Nobody but this angry dyke actually wants this
>>
>>547861210
>I must admit, I am not a looker, so point conceded - well fought, anon!
>flexes

>>destroying your feeble arguments
>You certainly think a lot of yourself..
this is true.. i am awesome

>. I have never really understood how someone could feel better about themselves by doing this kind of thing
beating bullshit using only logic and comedy?.. try it (would be a first for you)

>- but then, denial is a pretty strong thing.
you'd know....but probably deny it

>>that's what you were basically saying
>I think you are misconstruing the point - it is pointing out that it is fairly common drivel from today's feminist community. I am hoping it isn't as widespread as it seems sometimes, but I digress.
no. you don't digress. this is actually the weak point you were trying to clumsily make

>>no fucking shit! .. what's that got to do with feminism?
>>false pedo claims do the same.
>>false murder claims do the same.
>>so fucking what? that's not about feminism it's about vigilantism.
>No argument here - what it has to do with feminism, however, is that the feminists in question were speaking about false rape accusations, not about other crimes. Stay on topic, anon!
i was on topic, dickhead.
you missed the point. that you are turning one issue into another.


>>i quote: "i need feminism so that, if i'm falsely acused of rape, my anonymity is not protected etc"
>I thought this was a pretty obvious mockery of the 'I need feminism because' posters... also, again, attacking one view that part of a group has clearly isn't meant to invalidate the whole movement.
if you had an IQ higher than that of most garden vegetables you'd realise the whole 'i need feminism.. ' meme is attacking the entire movement. you are full of shit.
>>
File: raped.jpg (372KB, 1042x1269px)
raped.jpg
372KB, 1042x1269px
>>
File: survivalrates.jpg (350KB, 1041x1363px)
survivalrates.jpg
350KB, 1041x1363px
>>547858925
>>
>>547861293
go fuck yourself, hairy palmed pimple farming virgin
>>
File: 1393884948989.jpg (163KB, 487x1130px)
1393884948989.jpg
163KB, 487x1130px
>>547863046

Or their limbs
>>
Smacked my gf a while ago, we used to argue a lot and she'd always hit me and push me an i'd never retaliate, mostly because she was in an abusive environment previously. But then I cracked one time and whacked her. We haven't argued since and she doesn't give me shit anymore.
>>
>>547863075
> Your powers of illogic are absolutely astounding.
says the guy jumping from denying putting down feminism with a generality to admitting it then denying it again


>>and also see your final link in that pic "..whoneedsfeminism"... gee.. nooooo implications there .. are there?.. you lying fucking weasel
>Yes, of course there are implications - it is a picture against a stance attributed to feminism. See, I know this will be hard for you, but there is a thing called building a logical syllogism.
there's also a thing called building a false argument that's irrelevant to the topic then denying you did it, admitting it, then denying it again.


> In this practice (maybe not so well known, since you are ignorant of it) people build a stance on something by putting together a series of arguments.
made of straw.
you didn't make a series of arguments.
you used statistics to make a series of suppositions which i showed to be false.


>In this case, in broad scope, not adhering to innocent until proven guilty in the court system about acts that breed contempt in the populace puts potentially innocent people at risk to vigilante justice.
again, you are talking about vigilantism, NOT feminism. .. but trying to skew the inference toward feminism as the culprit.
weasel away.. you'll just continue to fail because you are obviously wrong
>>
>>547858746

bitching
>>
>>547862926
To be fair I paraphrased it from a George Carlin bit, though that doesn't make it any less funny (or true).
>>
>>547861217
dude ,what?
>>
File: 5things.jpg (189KB, 845x816px)
5things.jpg
189KB, 845x816px
>>547858746
>Is there anything women aren't worse at than men?
>>
All you "nice guys" are really witty. Take your misogyny and stuck it up your ass.
>>
>>547851784
good luck squeezing an almost empty toothpaste tube from the top.
>>
>>547851907
this makes me sad for humanity
>>
>>547850117
Don't forget that Ayaan Hirsi Ali was recently pushed out of a commencement speech for being "anti-muslim". Fucking SJW's supporting sand-nigger tier religion.
>>
File: smash-patriarchy.jpg (24KB, 400x261px)
smash-patriarchy.jpg
24KB, 400x261px
Go shoot "stuck up blondes". It will make this misogyny go away faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKfwCjgiodg
>>
>>547863486
kek so true
>>
>>547851358
But if the blacks got it why can't they get it too?
>>
>>547863486
So, essentially all things that are awful. Good to know.

And I would argue number 5. Look up angel lust.
>>
>>547851907
1 gogoplex internets for this bitch's head
>>
>>547863795
You forget the Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a feminist. It seems you haven't read her books. Stop using her for your misogynistic motives.
>>
File: WL.jpg (134KB, 630x450px)
WL.jpg
134KB, 630x450px
>>547847495
>>
File: 1231790269633.gif (53KB, 565x500px)
1231790269633.gif
53KB, 565x500px
>>547860628
Fucking fascist teachers.
>>
>>547862836
>>how can you 'rape' someone with no fucking contact
>Im not saying that,
you were saying EXACTLY that

> but the fact is men CAN get hard and ejaculate without being conscious of the fact.
in their sleep.

> Drug a guy, give him a few strokes and then extract that white gold.
which comic book did you read this crap in again? or was it reader's digest .. lol

> It does happen.
in dime store novels

> Why havent you heard about it?
might be because it's a load of baloney

> Probably because we all know men cant get raped and women are never sexual aggressors or criminals in general.
>hysterically over eggs the point
>expects credibility
help me.. i'm drowning in a sea of hilarity


>>>547861004 (You)
>>and you blame women for them and are resentful
>Im not resentful towards women, no need to strawman that right now.
you're incredibly resentful toward women. and saying 'strawman' every other sentence doesn't add verity.


> To put it bluntly it just brings up the matter: feminists claim to be for equality but yet readily disregard male problems,
gee. wonder where they learned that.. bwuahahah

> sweeping them under the rug as if they are unimportant
gee that never happened to women for centuries.

> and yet even the most minor untruth about women gets blown out of proportion as an example of inequality or the patriarchy at work.
exaggeration doesn't make your so-called 'point' any more valid

>>i'm not the pussy whining about my poor little life
>To which youre not really helping by simply attempting to mitigate or minimise these problems as "whining".
they ARE whining.
>>
>Lise Meitner (7 November 1878 – 27 October 1968) was an Austrian, later Swedish, physicist who worked on radioactivity and nuclear physics. Meitner was part of the team that discovered nuclear fission, an achievement for which her colleague Otto Hahn was awarded the Nobel Prize. Meitner is often mentioned as one of the most glaring examples of women's scientific achievement overlooked by the Nobel committee. A 1997 Physics Today study concluded that Meitner's omission was "a rare instance in which personal negative opinions apparently led to the exclusion of a deserving scientist" from the Nobel. Element 109, meitnerium, is named in her honour.
>>
>>547859826
haha fucking cunt got what she deserved
>>
>>547864369

>I mean, whats more important: that there arent as many women in the top positions of large companies or that men are significantly more likely to kill themselves?
women in corporate leadership positions = i can sleep my way to the top
men killing themselves = less men to women ratio... more pussy!


>That women who choose to work less get paid less or men get much longer, harsher convictions?
why is this an either / or argument? a competition or pissing contest.
maybe if men weren't being cockheads they might not go to prison.. i'm in my 50's .. never been to prison once .. maybe i'm not 'oppressed' enough
mysides.jpg

>Im not the same person as you talked to before or even the person who made that image,
fuck not given

>but I take it youre not bright enough to work that out without me saying so. So there you go.
or possibly i couldn't give a shit.

>Inequality exists and it doesnt only affect one gender.
never said it did.
but that doesn't mean i buy your hysterical nonsense either
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 640x1136px)
image.jpg
159KB, 640x1136px
OC, fresh of that guy who killed a bunch of peoples vid
>>
File: teachers.jpg (209KB, 1099x653px)
teachers.jpg
209KB, 1099x653px
>>
File: danger.jpg (597KB, 1662x1710px)
danger.jpg
597KB, 1662x1710px
>>547864362
He was actually a complete asshole. He had a lifesized cutout of Lenin in the back of his class. He was also completely full of himself. He just spewed shit about how capitalism is the root of all evil and how women built the world.
>>
File: SpivaPress.jpg (9KB, 163x244px)
SpivaPress.jpg
9KB, 163x244px
>Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak (born 24 February 1942) is an Indian literary theorist, philosopher and University Professor at Columbia University, where she is a founding member of the school's Institute for Comparative Literature and Society. She is best known for the essay "Can the Subaltern Speak?" considered a founding text of postcolonialism; and for her translation of, and introduction to Jacques Derrida's De la grammatologie. In 2012 she was awarded the Kyoto Prize in Arts and Philosophy for being "a critical theorist and educator speaking for the humanities against intellectual colonialism in relation to the globalized world". She received the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian award given by the Republic of India, in 2013.

>Spivak founded The Pares Chandra Chakravorty Memorial Literacy Project Inc., a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, in 1997, to provide a primary education of quality for children in some of the poorest regions of the globe, continuing work that Spivak had started doing in 1986. The Project currently operates schools in rural areas of West Bengal, India. By setting up schools and giving sustained training to local teachers who operate them with the help of local supervisors, the Project seeks to offer children in these areas the resources to enter the mainstream education system for high school and beyond.

>The Project is committed to using the existing state curriculum and textbooks to train teachers, in the belief that by using these materials they can better enable their students to enter the national education system on equal terms with others. "Since India constantly brags about being the world's largest democracy, and this is a large sector of the electorate, what I'm trying to do is develop rituals of democratic habits," she said of the Project.
>>
File: hypergamyexample.jpg (750KB, 1632x3040px)
hypergamyexample.jpg
750KB, 1632x3040px
>>547864385
>>Lise Meitner (7 November 1878 – 27 October 1968) was an Austrian, later Swedish, physicist who worked on radioactivity and nuclear physics. Meitner was part of the team that discovered nuclear fission, an achievement for which her colleague Otto Hahn was awarded the Nobel Prize. Meitner is often mentioned as one of the most glaring examples of women's scientific achievement overlooked by the Nobel committee. A 1997 Physics Today study concluded that Meitner's omission was "a rare instance in which personal negative opinions apparently led to the exclusion of a deserving scientist" from the Nobel. Element 109, meitnerium, is named in her honour.

Here is a cunt not overlooked by a committee.
>>
>>547851784
Joke's on her, I don't brush my teeth.
>>
File: biohazard.jpg (53KB, 740x293px)
biohazard.jpg
53KB, 740x293px
>>547865010
>>
>>547851907
>http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/08/08/grooming-pimping-into-heterosexuality-politics-of-love-pt-ii/
Wow. Just ... wow.
>>
>>547854142
my brother is a biochemist and that pseudo-science bullshit hurt to read
>>
>>
>>547861761
>>>547856879 (You)
>>>4, men are over represented in all 10 of the the top 10 most dangerous jobs, proof that a lower value is placed on the lives of men.
>>by men you idiot.
>>women WEREN'T ALLOWED to do a lot of jobs, like the military and the police.. and guess whose idea that was .. MEN'S!
>>>547853960 (You)
>>they also have different phisiology in the first place
>Taking these two statements as what you believe to be true, then how can you deny that men are often times more physically suited to the top 10 most dangerous jobs than women are?
a: maybe that's why they're doing it, fool
b: way to mix the two statements into one.
did i say the physiology difference was the same one in both cases? are you really that stupid you can't see the difference?

>By the way, those jobs do NOT include Police, firefighters, or military.
yes they DO! .. HISTORICALLY you IDIOT!
it was like that for CENTURIES up until RECENTLY.
is that all you can come up with?

> You're full of shit. Sit down.
you're full of cum.. wash your bum
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDtN756rm4

The comments on this video are fucking golden.

Don't watch the video of these faget kids. All the sad on one of there points is that women should shave. Thats what everyone in the comments is bitching about
>>
>>547865354
>WEREN'T
sill numbnuts couldn't read the word in caps in PAST TENSE.

mind boggling the level of DERRRRP in this thread
>>
>Grace Murray Hopper (December 9, 1906 – January 1, 1992) was an American computer scientist and United States Navy rear admiral. A pioneer in the field, she was one of the first programmers of the Harvard Mark I computer, and developed the first compiler for a computer programming language.She popularized the idea of machine-independent programming languages, which led to the development of COBOL, one of the first modern programming languages. She is credited with popularizing the term "debugging" for fixing computer glitches (inspired by an actual moth removed from the computer). Owing to the breadth of her accomplishments and her naval rank, she is sometimes referred to as "Amazing Grace". The U.S. Navy destroyer USS Hopper (DDG-70) is named for her, as was the Cray XE6 "Hopper" supercomputer at NERSC.
>>
>>547863361
>>547863075
>>547861210
>>547859801
>>547858851
>>547857738
>>547856952
>>547856150
>>547855617
>>547855217
>>547854880
>>547854641
GIRLS GIRLS! Your both pretty ok?
>>
Sums up tumblr completely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-e4PgiVfM
>>
>>547865010
I had the misfortune of going to school in Alabama for the first two years of high school. In our school it was mandatory to take an Alabama History course in 9th grade. We had this fat, black bitch who taught the class. Guess who always got the best grades in the class and who got the worst? Yep, the black girls were the high-scorers and the white males were the low-scorers. My parents complained that she marked things wrong on my tests all the time, but couldn't do anything about it, because she had tenure.
>>
>>547865543

What are you trying to prove? That there are 5 women in the history of the world that managed to accomplish something?

Yawn.
>>
>>547865660
>Your
please come back when you graduate grade school
>>
>>547851231
Sounds a lot like the SCUM Manifesto.
This has nothing to do with feminism, its just misandric madness.
The original SCUM Manifesto, however, might just have been a stab at provocative postmodern literature.
>>
>>547865450
That's pretty golden. They literally will complain about peoples self declared personal preferences.
>>
>>547865880
>might just have been a stab at provocative postmodern literature.
>stab
very witty

no.
valerie solanus (sp) was a whack job with massive man hate issues from being an abused child then a lezzer prostitute drug mess.

she was basically a ball of hate and paranoia.

and she was from noo yok so obviously a mental case
>>
File: 1382414766818.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1382414766818.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>547865829
Yeah yeah and my mother smelled of elderberries.
>>
>>547847495
How can she ask for same rights?
She is a girl and we are men.
We are superior and she is inferior.
That is natures will.
I will pray for her in tomorrows service.
>>
File: Rage.gif (592KB, 320x192px)
Rage.gif
592KB, 320x192px
>>547855553
>547855553

This cunt. Everytime.
>>
>>547866230
and your father was a hamster

now piss off before i whip out the holy hand grenade
>>
File: 1395621283657.jpg (230KB, 696x1269px)
1395621283657.jpg
230KB, 696x1269px
>>547864369
>you were saying EXACTLY that
No, I said it was possible for a man to be erect and ejaculate via stimulation while unconscious and, as a more extreme example, that it can take place with zero physical interaction at all.
>in their sleep.
Sleep is a state of unconsciousness; yes. Chances are, however, youll disturb that sleep by attempting to fuck them.
>you're incredibly resentful toward women
Where?
>and saying 'strawman' every other sentence
Ive used it once. Are you hallucinating?
>gee that never happened to women for centuries.
Nowadays it does not happen. Two wrongs do not make a right and is a very childish attitude to hold.
>they ARE whining.
Sure, sure, getting completely fucked over in divorce settlements, custodial cases, false allegations, etc is a complete non-issue. The law is complete just and unbiased. Right. Never mind all those studies that prove that wrong.
>why is this an either / or argument?
It isnt, necessarily, but its a case of prioritisation. Its a dismissable anecdote but I believe if the genders were reversed there would be a complete reversal in the general attitude.
>>
>Anita Borg (January 17, 1949 – April 6, 2003) was an American computer scientist. She founded the Institute for Women and Technology (now the Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology) and the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. She was born Anita Borg Naffz in Chicago, Illinois.[1] She grew up in Palatine, Illinois; Kaneohe, Hawaii; and Mukilteo, Washington.[2]

>Borg got her first programming job in 1969. Although she loved math while growing up, she did not originally intend to go into computer science and taught herself to program while working at a small insurance company.[3] She earned a doctorate in computer science from New York University in 1981. Her dissertation was on operating system synchronization efficiency.[4]

>After receiving her Ph.D., Borg spent four years building a fault tolerant Unix-based operating system, first for Auragen Systems Corp. of New Jersey and then with Nixdorf Computer in Germany.[4]

>In 1986, she began working for Digital Equipment Corporation, where she spent 12 years, first at the Western Research Laboratory.[5] While at Digital Equipment, she developed and patented a method for generating complete address traces for analyzing and designing high-speed memory systems. Her experience running the ever-expanding Systers mailing list, which she founded in 1987, led her to work in email communication. As a consultant engineer in the Network Systems Laboratory under Brian Reid, she developed MECCA, an email and Web-based system for communicating in virtual communities.[4]

>In 1997, Borg left Digital Equipment Corporation and began working as a researcher in the Office of the Chief Technology Officer at Xerox PARC.[4][1] Soon after starting at Xerox, she founded the Institute for Women and Technology, having previously founded the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing in 1994.
>>
>>547854965
I've never felt better about Russia.
>>
File: Truth.jpg (341KB, 960x641px)
Truth.jpg
341KB, 960x641px
>>
>>547850762
Stop fake rape accusation culture.
We shouldn't be teaching men not to not rape, but teach women to not falsely accuse men of rape.

Stop fake rape accusation culture
>>
>>547864362
While this guy is a fucker, he did have a lack of respect for authority. I would have too if I were in his shoes.
>>
File: a.jpg (235KB, 1379x504px)
a.jpg
235KB, 1379x504px
>Neurobiologist Ben Barres has a unique perspective on former Harvard president Lawrence Summers's assertion that innate differences between the sexes might explain why many fewer women than men reach the highest echelons of science.

>That's because Barres used to be a woman himself.

>In a highly unusual critique published yesterday, the Stanford University biologist -- who used to be Barbara -- said his experience as both a man and a woman had given him an intensely personal insight into the biases that make it harder for women to succeed in science.

>After he underwent a sex change nine years ago at the age of 42, Barres recalled, another scientist who was unaware of it was heard to say, "Ben Barres gave a great seminar today, but then his work is much better than his sister's."

>And as a female undergraduate at MIT, Barres once solved a difficult math problem that stumped many male classmates, only to be told by a professor: "Your boyfriend must have solved it for you."

>"By far," Barres wrote, "the main difference I have noticed is that people who don't know I am transgendered treat me with much more respect" than when he was a woman. "I can even complete a whole sentence without being interrupted by a man."

>Barres said the switch had given him access to conversations that would have excluded him previously: "I had a conversation with a male surgeon and he told me he had never met a woman surgeon who was as good as a man."
>>
>>547866421
>>>547864369 (You)
> >you were saying EXACTLY that
> No, I said it was possible for a man to be erect and ejaculate via stimulation while unconscious and, as a more extreme example, that it can take place with zero physical interaction at all.
what are you ? a fucking snake charmer?

> >in their sleep.
> Sleep is a state of unconsciousness; yes. Chances are, however, youll disturb that sleep by attempting to fuck them.
no kidding!
it ain't rape dude.

> >you're incredibly resentful toward women
> Where?
here there and everywhere in your posts, little man

> >and saying 'strawman' every other sentence
> Ive used it once. Are you hallucinating?
if i was i could think of better apparitions than you
> >gee that never happened to women for centuries.
> Nowadays it does not happen. Two wrongs do not make a right and is a very childish attitude to hold.
so men are excluded now? you have the logic of a cumquat

> >they ARE whining.
> Sure, sure, getting completely fucked over in divorce settlements, custodial cases, false allegations, etc is a complete non-issue. The law is complete just and unbiased. Right. Never mind all those studies that prove that wrong.
tissue?
> >why is this an either / or argument?
> It isnt, necessarily, but its a case of prioritisation.
rubbish. you are playing one against the other. fail

> Its a dismissable anecdote but I believe if the genders were reversed there would be a complete reversal in the general attitude.
and if my auntie had a dick she'd be my uncle. it's not the case so pointless conjecture on your part.
>>
>>547863129
This can't be true.
>>
File: 1385621537031.jpg (47KB, 498x398px)
1385621537031.jpg
47KB, 498x398px
I don't get it, what do they want? Ok to be equal but that's a huge area. What is not currently equal?
>>
File: Hypatia247.jpg (14KB, 247x165px)
Hypatia247.jpg
14KB, 247x165px
>Hypatia (/ha??pe???/ hy-PAY-sh?; Ancient Greek: ??????; Hypatía) (born c. AD 350 – 370; died 415[2]) was a Greek Alexandrine Neoplatonist philosopher in Egypt who was one of the earliest mothers of mathematics.[3] As head of the Platonist school at Alexandria, she also taught philosophy and astronomy.[4][5][6][7]

>As a Neoplatonist philosopher, she belonged to the mathematic tradition of the Academy of Athens, as represented by Eudoxus of Cnidus;[8] she was of the intellectual school of the 3rd century thinker Plotinus, which encouraged logic and mathematical study in place of empirical enquiry and strongly encouraged law in place of nature.[3] For followers of Plotinus the life of reason had as its ultimate goal mystical union with the divine.[9]

>According to the only contemporary source, Hypatia was murdered by a Christian mob after being accused of exacerbating a conflict between two prominent figures in Alexandria: the governor Orestes and the Bishop of Alexandria.[10] Kathleen Wider proposes that the murder of Hypatia marked the end of Classical antiquity,[11] and Stephen Greenblatt observes that her murder "effectively marked the downfall of Alexandrian intellectual life".[12] On the other hand, Maria Dzielska and Christian Wildberg note that Hellenistic philosophy continued to flourish in the 5th and 6th centuries, and perhaps until the age of Justinian.[13]
>>
>>547865354
Except, you mistook what the other anon was saying. He was talking about how TODAY men "ARE over represented in all 10 of the the top 10 most dangerous jobs" [emphasis mine]

So, women do or do not have a different physiology than men? This physiology you speak of that elongates women's lives is not mutually exclusive from the physiology that makes men physically more capable of doing manual labor. Namely, estrogen vs testosterone. Men have more of it and have shorter life-spans than women as a result.

>>547865540
My info graphic was from two years ago. That's in the past. Your argument is invalid. Also, you didn't specify that your information was based on historical figures. Using something in past tense doesn't mean that you meant for it to be an historical reference.

Also, the reason that men were historically more prone to die in wars wasn't due to the patriarchy. It was due to several reasons. One being physical strength. Until about 30 years ago wars needed to be fought by men because women couldn't carry the equipment needed into battle. Before the invention of the gun, they couldn't defeat most guys in a sword or spear fight.
>>
>>547847495
Well, you shouldnt hit anyone, OP.
>>
>>547867516
Bet she sucked mad dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x631px)
image.jpg
97KB, 640x631px
>>
File: x8ymXNr.jpg (40KB, 627x627px)
x8ymXNr.jpg
40KB, 627x627px
>>547847495
>>
>Augusta Ada King, Countess of Lovelace (10 December 1815 – 27 November 1852), born Augusta Ada Byron and now commonly known as Ada Lovelace, was an English mathematician and writer chiefly known for her work on Charles Babbage's early mechanical general-purpose computer, the Analytical Engine. Her notes on the engine include what is recognised as the first algorithm intended to be carried out by a machine. Because of this, she is often described as the world's first computer programmer.
>>
>>547867173
Your job as a teacher isn't to be an authority figure. It's to teach the truth. If you're wrong, admit it and move the fuck on. Don't continue trying to lie to people after someone has said the truth. There are appropriate times to challenge authority and that's one of those times. If the kid was doing it to be a little shit and attract attention or because he simply didn't like what you had to say, that's the wrong time to challenge authority.
>>
>>547862509
I don't give a fuck about your gender. What the hell made you think any of that looked good? The glasses, the hair, the necklace, the shirt... All of it looks like shit. I'm revoking your woman card due to horrible fashion choices.
>>
>>547868001
>what is recognised as the first algorithm intended to be carried out by a machine. Because of this, she is often described as the world's first computer programmer.

And I scribble down some notes which are the intended algorithm for teleportation devices. I guess that would make me the first teleporting engineer.
>>
>>547847495
>>547864225
I would love to give Ashley Judd equal rights, so she can take her top off in public like us guys and show those beautiful nipples in person.
>>
File: 1312064356020.jpg (246KB, 787x851px)
1312064356020.jpg
246KB, 787x851px
You are all equal to me any way...
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (183KB, 961x417px)
hypocrisy.jpg
183KB, 961x417px
Here is a prime example of feminist hypocrisy in action.
>>
>>547857624

>...we need to ... get to young girls...

Go on, I'm listening...

... also, a great vid posted on here some months ago perhaps, somewhat related to the topic of this thread. The subversion of western society.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY
>>
>>547867609
>>>547865354 (You)
>Except, you mistook what the other anon was saying. He was talking about how TODAY men "ARE over represented in all 10 of the the top 10 most dangerous jobs" [emphasis mine]
and i was talking LATER about centuries of women being excluded from those professions. you made a non point

>So, women do or do not have a different physiology than men? This physiology you speak of that elongates women's lives is not mutually exclusive from the physiology that makes men physically more capable of doing manual labor.
you are assuming the two consequences are the same thing, which they are not

> Namely, estrogen vs testosterone. Men have more of it and have shorter life-spans than women as a result.
you are oversimplifying this point
>>
File: amaunder-800x600.jpg (27KB, 384x288px)
amaunder-800x600.jpg
27KB, 384x288px
>Annie Scott Dill Maunder, née Russell (April 14, 1868 – September 15, 1947) was an Irish astronomer and mathematician.

>In 1891 Russell began work at the Greenwich Royal Observatory, serving as one of the "lady computers" assigned to the solar department at a salary of four pounds per month. This was a special department set up in 1873 to photograph the sun. There Russell assisted Walter Maunder, and she spent a great deal of time photographing the Sun. The solar maximum of 1894 resulted in a high number of sunspots, the movements of which Russell also tracked.

>Maunder and Russell were married in 1895, Walter's second marriage, and Annie was required to resign from her job due to restrictions on married women working in public service. However the two continued to collaborate, while Annie accompanied Walter on solar eclipse expeditions.

>In 1897 Annie received a grant from Girton College to acquire a short-focus camera with a 1.5-inch lens which she took on expeditions. She used this camera to photograph the outer solar corona from India in 1898.

>Annie published "The Heavens and their Story" in 1908, with her husband Walter as co-author. (She was credited by her husband as the primary author.) The book contains her photographs of the sun and the Milky Way. In 1916 she became the first woman elected to the Royal Astronomical Society after the bar on women was lifted, 20 years after she was first proposed. She returned to the Royal Greenwich Observatory as a volunteer during World War I, working there from 1915 to 1920.
>>
>>547868190
It doesn't if it's part of your job, you are an authority figure. I don't agree with either side since the teacher was a whiny bitch and the kid was a rebellious shit.
>>
>>547851784
go ahead cunt, chain the seat down. I'll just piss all over it.
>>
>>547868280
Yeah, you should avoid trap threads. None of those fuckers knows how to dress like a real woman. They get all their bullshit styles from jpop and anime. Seriously, STRIPED CLOTHING EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>547858279
thats pretty hot
>>
>>547850505
i'd like to see a man getting off with "he noticed he was doing something wrong, after raping the shit out of a 8year old multiple times"
jimmy status: maximal over rustle
>i'm so mad i turned on caps, and am holding shift at the same time
>>
>>547849326
oerfect
>>
>>547853960
Bait or stupid? It's hard to tell with all these trolls but I will call you out on being stupid. Get aids plz
>>
>>547867609
>My info graphic was from two years ago. That's in the past. Your argument is invalid.
it's in the past the moment you posted it.
that's the nature of time.
you are dodging the point i made


> Also, you didn't specify that your information was based on historical figures.
did i really need to? it's common knowledge women weren't allowed in the services or police for a huge chunk of history. you seriously question this?

>Using something in past tense doesn't mean that you meant for it to be an historical reference.
well yes it does.. where do you think history takes place? in the future?

>Also, the reason that men were historically more prone to die in wars wasn't due to the patriarchy.
well yes it was.
who were shooting the men? other men!

>It was due to several reasons.
called men!

>One being physical strength. Until about 30 years ago wars needed to be fought by men because women couldn't carry the equipment needed into battle.
no. it was because they weren't even allowed to join the military.
there was no test they failed. they weren't allowed to enlist.

> Before the invention of the gun, they couldn't defeat most guys in a sword or spear fight.
please learn to history.
bodecea
amazons
joan of arc.
yeah right.. never happened
oh and russian women in WW2.. they just knitted a lot.
>>
>>547851231
NO NO DEAR FUCKS CUNT NO

This has to be a fucking joke.
>>
>>547867238
>it ain't rape dude.
Its rape whether or not s/hes conscious. You can drug a woman and stick it in without her say so just as you can drug a man and fuck his stick without his say so.

(Either way, I dont think the rape part was the original argument, just that men could become fathers without wanting to be so which can happen in a multitude of ways -- rape just being the most direct.)

>here there and everywhere in your posts
Thanks for the examples. I feel you have dismissed my criticisms.

>so men are excluded now?
Entirely? No, but they get discriminated a lot. Probably about as much as women, but its dressed up as "affirmative action" or similar.
YOU are saying that its okay to do so because it has happened to women before. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and all that.

>tissue?
Persuasive! But at least we know you dont have any more arguments there.

>you are playing one against the other.
For priority; yes. Wages for a single gender are being placed at a higher level than human lives.
>>
>>547863075
I knew a fellow once who had a tattoo across his chest that said 'no brain, no pain'. You remind me a lot of him. Granted, he was a lot more polite, so maybe I shouldn't denigrate him by association.

With the fact that you don't even know what the word digress means, I think I am done. The fact that I see the original intent of the picture, and you accuse ME of trying to turn it into another issue makes things pretty clear.

Also, you are right, a meme is the entire movement. Bravo!
>>
>Cecilia Helena Payne-Gaposchkin (May 10, 1900 – December 7, 1979) was a British-American astronomer and astrophysicist who, in 1925, proposed in her Ph.D. thesis an explanation for the composition of stars in terms of the relative abundances of hydrogen and helium.

>Shapley persuaded Payne to write a doctoral dissertation, and so in 1925 she became the first person to earn a Ph.D. in astronomy from Radcliffe College (now part of Harvard). Her thesis was "Stellar Atmospheres, A Contribution to the Observational Study of High Temperature in the Reversing Layers of Stars". Astronomer Otto Struve called it "undoubtedly the most brilliant Ph.D. thesis ever written in astronomy".

>Payne was able to accurately relate the spectral classes of stars to their actual temperatures by applying the ionization theory developed by Indian physicist Meghnad Saha. She showed that the great variation in stellar absorption lines was due to differing amounts of ionization at different temperatures, not to different amounts of elements. She correctly suggested that silicon, carbon, and other common metals seen in the Sun's spectrum were found in about the same relative amounts as on Earth, but that helium and particularly hydrogen were vastly more abundant (for hydrogen, by a factor of about one million). Her thesis established that hydrogen was the overwhelming constituent of the stars (see Metallicity), and thus the most abundant element in the Universe.

>When Payne's dissertation was reviewed, astronomer Henry Norris Russell dissuaded her from concluding that the composition of the Sun is different from that of the Earth, contradicting the accepted wisdom at the time. However, he changed his mind four years later after deriving the same result by different means. After Payne was proven correct, Russell was often given the credit, although he himself acknowledged her work in his paper.
>>
>>547868918
>Bait or stupid?
in your case probably both

>It's hard to tell with all these trolls
...filling your mouth with cock

> but I will call you out on being stupid.
that's like being called out by archie bunker for being a racist

> Get aids plz
get cheesey gland and pulpy kidney.. k? thx
>>
>>547868605
That's the usual problem with the do-nothing-parenting and teacher-blaming bullshit going on in the US. When I was a kid, if I got a reprimand notice (note: not detention, just a slip of paper my parents had to sign), my parents would discipline me and explain what I did wrong... if I was truly wrong. I turned out OK. I'm not a menace to society or a non-functioning deviant. I'm relatively intelligent and contribute to society.

Parents are the ones who should be responsible for this behavior, good or bad, not the teachers.

There's a significant difference in how teachers in grade schools react to this sort of behavior versus how those in the collegiate fields deal with it. Grade school teachers reprimand the student and punish them. College professors just kick the fucker out of class or accept that they were wrong and shut up about it.
>>
PATRIARCHY!!!
PATRIARCHY!!!
PATRIARCHY!!!
Oh wait, shit...nevermind. Oh but wait, there's more!
>>
>>547869557
Yikes...
>>
>>547858925

Okay, lemme slaughter them to solve their problems...
>>
>>547869550
Yeah, they need to either be able to punish the child or just kick their ass out of class and let the parents do it.
>>
File: snowball.gif (2MB, 290x163px)
snowball.gif
2MB, 290x163px
>>547851231
>>
File: 1358016113599.jpg (22KB, 512x362px)
1358016113599.jpg
22KB, 512x362px
>>547869893
That was a funny scene.
>>
File: noether2.jpg (60KB, 441x600px)
noether2.jpg
60KB, 441x600px
>Emmy Noether (German: [?nø?t?]; official name Amalie Emmy Noether; 23 March 1882 – 14 April 1935), was an influential German mathematician known for her groundbreaking contributions to abstract algebra and theoretical physics. Described by Pavel Alexandrov, Albert Einstein, Jean Dieudonné, Hermann Weyl, Norbert Wiener and others as the most important woman in the history of mathematics, she revolutionized the theories of rings, fields, and algebras. In physics, Noether's theorem explains the fundamental connection between symmetry and conservation laws.

>Noether's mathematical work has been divided into three "epochs". In the first (1908–19), she made significant contributions to the theories of algebraic invariants and number fields. Her work on differential invariants in the calculus of variations, Noether's theorem, has been called "one of the most important mathematical theorems ever proved in guiding the development of modern physics". In the second epoch (1920–26), she began work that "changed the face of [abstract] algebra". In her classic paper Idealtheorie in Ringbereichen (Theory of Ideals in Ring Domains, 1921) Noether developed the theory of ideals in commutative rings into a powerful tool with wide-ranging applications. She made elegant use of the ascending chain condition, and objects satisfying it are named Noetherian in her honor. In the third epoch (1927–35), she published major works on noncommutative algebras and hypercomplex numbers and united the representation theory of groups with the theory of modules and ideals. In addition to her own publications, Noether was generous with her ideas and is credited with several lines of research published by other mathematicians, even in fields far removed from her main work, such as algebraic topology.
>>
>>547852234
You could rig a device that clamps two flat surfaces together, put the toothpaste in between the surfaces and it would apply pressure to both sides of the tube, all along its length.

Then and only then are you a proper boyfriend. Until they come up with another analogy...
>>
>>547870127
>>547868510
>>547867516
You do realize that we don't think women are not important? We just hate feminazis that fight for "equality".
>>
>>547870038
seen the show?
>>
File: 1355309206352.jpg (36KB, 499x352px)
1355309206352.jpg
36KB, 499x352px
>>547854965
aaaaaaand my jimmies have been un-rustled
>>
>>547863361
Oh... you weren't done... my apologies again.

Also, I am wondering if you have me confused with someone else - for clarity, this string of comments is the only one I have been commenting in... I didn't post the initial image.

Personal position - feminism important, if it is actually fighting for equal rights, but a lot of what is being done by feminism these days is retarded, bigoted, bullshit.

If you look through my own posts (huzzah for IDs), you will see that I have been pretty consistent.

As to strawman arguments, I have made none. The only argument (again, check the IDs) that I have made was that it is retarded to support the idea of condoning false rape accusations, as some feminists have done.

To your final point - I am talking about vigilantism that is made possible by attitudes professed by feminists (statements to the effect that there should be no punishment for false rape accusations, not keeping the accused anonymous due to the problem of vigilante justice, etc).

You can try to make them separate all you want, but when the root cause appears to be people speaking under the banner of feminism...?
>>
>>547870127
>IARCHY!!!
>PATRIARCHY!!!
>PATRIARCHY!!!
>Oh wait, shit...nevermind. Oh but wait, there's more!

It's so funny because all your examples prove that women were not oppressed.
>>
>>547865543
Yes and she did all that without whining on tumblr.
>>
>>547870127
>
Seriously, we get it there were a lot of great women in history.

That is not our complaint.

We hate the women who say "ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A RAPIST TOO"

We don't hate the women that did important shit in their lives.
>>
>>547863670
Stick it so hard it will hit you in the past tense!
>>
>>547870434
Ja
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 130


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.