[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well, /b/, I'm being extorted by a hacker. >be me >be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

File: 1397346080094.jpg (192KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397346080094.jpg
192KB, 706x720px
well, /b/, I'm being extorted by a hacker.

>be me
>be sittin on facebook
>see a rando friend request
>"Hm, cute little asian girl, wow, she's in my area, perhaps date?"
>Accept friend request
>insta-message from girl
>"Hey there, handsome"
>seems legit
>"yeah where u from oh yeah hm ok ur cute ok want to skype"
> '~'
> "sure"
> "k, i'll add u"
> k, accept add
> accept video call
> "WOW. ur cute :) want to play"
> '~'
>"sure"
>she does this freaky hot dance for me in a little black slip, taking it off, showing me these great tits, slipping off her hose, etc I'm sure y'all want the whole graphic lowdown on this striptease
> "let me see ur cock"
> Show her my cock
> "WOW. :) I like"
> Start jackin it on cam
> she's stripping, playin
> "okay show me ur face"
> '~'
> "not that one! ur actual face :)))))"
> uh
> she's showin me some titty
> "aight"
>I lift the cam up to my face
> she sits down
>"I RECORDED YOU YOU WHILE YOU PLAYING HARD YOUR COCK AND MASTURBATING IT ! IN THIS VIDEO I CAN DO ANYTHING TO BROKE YOUR LIFE !! SO YOU WANT ME TO START SPREADING IT ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA'S LIKE FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE AND ESPECIALLY TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ON FACEBOOK ??? OR YOU WANT ME TO DELETE YOUR VIDEO AND NOT SPREADING IT AND LEAVE YOU ALONE !! TELL ME NOW !!!
EVEN YOU LOG OUT OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT ITS OK !
CAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A LIST OF YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS !
I TOLD YOU !!! IM A "PROFESSIONAL HACKER" I SEE ALL THE LINKS YOU HAVE !! AND ESPECIALLY THE LINKS OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY !
TELL ME !! DONT MAKE ME MAD !!
YOU WANT TO DELETE YOUR VIDEO OR NOT ???"
>fuck
>"what?"
>"OKIE I HAVE A GOOD DEAL FOR YOUR VIDEO SEND ME THE MONEY AND I SURE I WILL DELETE YOUR MASTERBATION COCK AND MAKE SURE I M NOT GOING TO POST YOUR VIDEO I WHANT NOW OR ESLE I WILL POST IT AND SEE YOUR LIFE WAS GONE ........"
>fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>542472276
(cont'd)
>her screen is now just her compy monitor, and I can see her drafting a message to all my friends on fb sayin "LOOK AT DIS MASTURBATION VIDEO I FOUND OF UR FRIEND"
>fuck fuck fuck fuck
>beg "please please please don't I'll do anything please don't"
>"k give me $1000 and I will delete ur video"
>"please please don't please I'll do anything please don't"
>"$1000"
>I pull up my bank account
>$$$$$9.26 niggas. $9.26.
>...
>send her screenshot of my meager funds
>"please please please don't I'll do anything please don't"
>"u give me $500"
>"I can't"
>"u don't hav $500 anon????"
>"I don't, you can see look please this is all I have I'm a college student blahblahblah"
>"okay, anon, I need the money or I'm gonna send ur video TO ALL UR FRIENDS THEY WILL ALL SEE MASTURBATION OF YOU"
>"That's all I have I swear, please don't etc etc etc"
>She then pulls up pictures of my friends. Pictures of me and my friends. Jsut for emphasis/torture/reminder that my life will be ruined
>"okay anon, listen, u giv me $300 by WESTERN UNION or I WILL SEND THE VIDEO"
>"I can get you the money! I can get you the money!!!! Just not right now!!!!!! I have to ask my mother!!!!!"
>"Y u no have the money right now anon?"
>"I'm a student! I have to ask my mother! I'll have it to you by 1 pm tomorrow!!!!"
>"1 pm tomorrow or I will RUIN YOUR LIFE ANON. RUIN IT. ALL YOUR FRIENDS WILL SEE U MASTURBATING ON CAM I HAV THE VIDEO. DON'T BOTHER DELETING UR FB I HAVE UR FRIENDS LIST RIGHT HERE."
>she does
>"why are you doing this to me????"
>"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT ANON. YOU NEED TO PAY THE MONEY TOMORROW BY 1 PM I WILL BE MAKING SURE U R ON FACEBOOK AND SKYPE. $300 TOMORROW BY 1 PM WESTERN UNION.
>my mom's going to want an explanation for why I need $300. Well this is embarrassing.
>>
>>542472276
Well, only thing you can do is threaten her with something at this point. Remember that there's no guarantee she won't just leak the shit anyway.
>>
>>542472592
how could I threaten her?
>>
>>542472276
>>542472496
Jesus christ dude don't be such a pussy.

Just say "lolk" and let her do what she wants. If your friends see the vid just go "Yeah that's me, u mirin' brah?"
>>
File: 1305130208928.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1305130208928.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
lmao ur a fkn idiot
>>
>>542472791
this. be more comfortable with your body you self-conscious dipshit
>>
>>542472592
Just to re-iterate:

Either:

-Pay her.

-Get something of hers that could turn the tables against her, and threaten her with it. Threats that could pose serious enough that if she were to release the video, and a significant enough probability that you could actually do whatever you threat, then she might back off.

-Other threats. High stakes enough that if she were to release the video, and a significant enough probability that you could actually do it, then she might back off.

-
>>
>>542472898
>>542472791
it's me jackin' it, you guys. I have 500+ friends on fb... some family... are y'all being serious? is that what you would do?
>>
You do realize she'll probably just post the video anyways right? Fuck it dude, not for nothing but if she sends that, most people will ignore it and just let you know, a little embarrassing but no more than getting caught naked. It'll go away, but if you pay this chick money, she'll just keep asking for more at a later time, and exactly what could you do if she did.
>>
>>542472496
1: Wow holy fuck you're dumb
2: Don't pay it you fucking idiot. There is no guarantee that they will delete the video. Most likely they'll keep coming back for more money.
>>
Call Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zone!
>>
>>542472771
>>542472791
This. Who cares that you masturbated on camera? It's 2014 masturbation isn't like fucking taboo you retard. Just say this to the girl: I have told my friends some scumbag scammer will be sending a lewd video to them and everyone else, disregard it.
You can actually tell your friends that or try and bluff, I would tell your friends & family though. Don't let this dumb fucking whore 1up you.
>>
>>542472771
>>542472898

Ok, here's your key. First, make it clear that you no longer give enough of a fuck about it.

If you want to go full-alpha, tell her that if she fucks up and spreads it, you'll come after her with something. I.e. substantial enough that she wouldn't risk leaking a video for something she won't get anyway (because you don't care and stated you wouldn't send her anything, anyway.)
>>
>>542472791

This.
>>
>>542472276
tiny cock detected
>>
Tell them to show you the video and if they make up some bullshit excuse why they cant then tell them to fuck off cause there bluffing. either way who cares?
>>
>>542472791
This. Or just call the cops
>>
>Accept friend request from totally unknown chick
You deserve it, faggot.
Anyway, here is my advice: Don't pay anything. You are probably over 18 and all your friends know you fap sometimes, just like everyone. That video definitely won't ruin your life. Yep, friends will make jokes of you and your relatives will be disgusted, but in few weeks everyone will forget it. It's totally not worth $1000.
>>
>>542472496
>random girl adds you
>immediately gets naked
>you see nothing fishy

yup, welcome to the internet
>>
>>542473019
Yes, that is exactly what I would do.

I have a PhD in not giving a shit, I advise you get one too. She isn't going to delete it even if you pay her.

All you can do now is just let it happen and play it off like you don't give a fuck.

Who knows, one of your female friends who see it might find it hot, especially the fact that you don't give a fuck. You might get some ass out of this.
>>
>minor retard blackmailing another

>"hacker"

I couldn't have cringed any harder if I just saw every teacher I've ever had in a bukkake video.

Why the fuck to braindead, know-nothing morons always claim that even the tiniest inkling of knowing ANYTHING about computers AT ALL is fucking hacking?

I almost want to ACTUALLY hack this cunt to shove the the definition up her ass so hard she'll break into tears every time she even LOOKS at an IS device.

>"hacking".

Yes I mad.
>>
just be a man and let hem see you getting some action. idc if all my friends saw that shit.
>>
>>542473187

Mention this as well. Remember: Anything that would put her in an uncomfortable position would do.

Also, don't say anything that could get you in trouble (you don't want to give her anything else that she could use against you.)
>>
>>542473019
No, but its the right thing, she is doing a crime, just threaten her back
>>
dude if this is really happening to you, paying one time will do nothing but show them that youre willing to pay.. and pay and pay.

thats exactly what they do.. people in other shitty countries get people to make themselves look stupid and embarrass themselves and then just extort the fuck out of them.

honestly i think threatening her saying your gone to the police or just deleting your facebook for a while is the best you could do if you really dont want this getting out. or just own it and sit there looking like a boss.

FUCKING PROFESSIONAL HACKER GIVE ME A BREAK, JUST A POORFAG SLUT WITH A COMPUTER
>>
File: yihaw.png (354KB, 549x421px) Image search: [Google]
yihaw.png
354KB, 549x421px
>>
Pretend to be some FBI agent or some shit, tell her that you've been tracking her for some while and that an agent will visit her soon. You could also look for some fbi chat log pasta to scare her.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x414px
Let's see the video. Then we can decide whether you should pay or not.
>>
>>542472276
>sittin on facebook

you got what you deserve you fucking kid
>>
>>542472276
if real, go report her to cops. extortion is illegal
probably gonna get hate for this but fuck it...
>>
>>542472276
>>542472496
>>542472592
>>542472771
>>542472791
>>542472791
>>542472871
>>542472898
>>542472991
>>542473019
>>542473036
>>542473038
>>542473114
>>542473147
>>542473149
>>542473150
>>542473168
>>542473184
>>542473187
>>542473206

>This is copy pasta
It was posted yesterday, and even a google search of the first line finds it.

>in this thread a bunch of newfags
>>
Extortion is illegal, tell her if she does anything you'll send screencaps of this shit to the cops and press charges.
>>
>>542473019
Are you fucking 12 years old? people jerk the fuck off. Who the fuck cares if she sends the video, you're still in school. It'll suck for a little while, but you can just shrug it off after a few years.

Also underage b&
>>
ignore her, if she sends the video (which she will whether you pay her or not), and people ask just fucking be like "oh yeah, that was weird, whatever"
>>
>>542472276

Dude. You jacked off to an Asian girl (real or not, who gives a fuck). She's blackmailing you. She's threatening to send you jacking off to your friends and family.

Dude, who gives a fuck? You're a man. Men jack off. Especially to Asian chicks getting naked.

Tell her to fuck off. You don't give a shit. Your family all would have jacked off to her too, and the majority of people will pat you on the back for being a bro, and the others won't give a fuck.

Of course, let your mother/grandmother whoever know someone is fucking with you and not to open messages from strange people.

The end.
>>
>>542472276
>Uneventful life
>Not in a relationship
>Not going for a political career, teaching career or any kind of governmental career

Dude...we get it. She pulled a fucked up move. Tell the stupid cunt that she has an ugly pussy and never talk to her again. ffs, grow a pair.
>>
It's 2014. Sex on the net is beyond common, masturbation is no longer the taboo to end your life. Just beat the fuckwad to the punch and tell everyone that they might be sent a vid of you jacking it, and say you were duped by a chicks tits. You'll be teased, but you'll not lose a shitload of money. And the second you crack, you've demonstrated an exploitable weakness. The video will haunt you again. Why delete it? Bitch just made hundreds off you. She'll be back.
Tell her to fuck herself and delete her. Accept the punishment.

If you want to go further, tell the cops and give them a copy of the conversation and all relevant data. Chances are actually not bad that they'll get her. No really good hacker would bother with such small potatoes when the internet can be far more profitable.
>>
File: laugh8.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh8.gif
994KB, 500x500px
>>542472276
>>
>>542473168

>screen cap situation
>let her post video
>take it to the cops, explain the situation
>>
>>542473262
This too. She's a fucking retard. If you informed her that *you* are actually a hacker, it would give you some leverage.

Also, feel free to pick up her IP using wireshark. Then tell her about how you're having a look around in her network after you've given her her IP.
>>
File: ashton-kutcher-as-steve-jobs.jpg (1MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ashton-kutcher-as-steve-jobs.jpg
1MB, 2250x1500px
>>542473238
>>542473036
>>542472898
>>542473147
>>542473149
>>542473262
>>542473038

lol, okay guys, I get it. Warming up to the idea of just ignoring her. And yes, thanks, I am a fucking idiot, but don't think I won't walk away from this having learned some shit.
>>
>>542473497
/thread

Simple shit.
>>
dont be a pussy, own this shit. send her a message saying IM NOT GIVING YOU A FUCKIN DIME I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY SEE ME JERKIN IT BIG FUCKIN DEAL YOU CHINK FUCK. NOW BEND THE FUCK OVER AND LEMME SEE DAT B HOLE
>>
>>542473019
Who gives a fuck, everyone jacks off, no one will care in a week.

And who is going to give you shit about? Anyone who brings it up will have to explain why they watched the vid in the first place
>>
>>542473440
>taking time to click on all those posts
>still using newfag
>>
>>542473019
yes you fuck learn to live with sunk costs or keep making consecutive bad decisions throughout the rest of your life. i don't understand why you're so ashamed of masturbating are you 12
>>
File: 1396925741178.jpg (29KB, 303x293px) Image search: [Google]
1396925741178.jpg
29KB, 303x293px
>>542472276
Show us screencaps of this chick's tits.
I know you have them.
>>
giving in to extortion only leads to more extortion
>>
>>542473238
this
>>
Jesus christ you can't make up this level of stupid.
>>
and by the way, she will NEVER really upload the video.

If she does then you can go to the police and they can try to contact police in her country but im pretty sure she will just move on to another person.
>>
Just explain the situation on your fb wall, and say: Your move, asian skank. Friends will mess around with you, but at least you didn't bang a trap or a dog ffs
>>
File: pic1_4.png (67KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
pic1_4.png
67KB, 256x256px
everyone is acting like this is legal. Kid, go to cops or contact facebook. Maybe try one of those bullshit bully hotlines, talk to real ppl, not annons. Gather information, act accordingliy
>>
Look on her profile and see if you can ascertain her home address, most dumb bitches post shit like that on their profiles nowadays. If you can get it, or her work, or anything that could put you and her in the same place at the same time, you're good. Show up with some manner of neat disguise and a gun. Real quiet like, tell her you've got a gun and she's going to log onto her computer and delete the file or you'll paint the sidewalk with her brains. If she does it, then stomp her computer into oblivion so there aren't any remnants on the hard drive or anything. If she doesn't, threaten her until she does or zip tie her to a radiator or something with her mouth duct taped and have a drink and wait until she gives in.
>>
>>542473019
maybe your mom will fuck you after seeing your boner
>>
>>542473019
Fucking just warn your family to not watch the video. Who gives a fuck if your friends see it.

Or get it taken down.
>>
Don't pay. Happened to me before too. I didn't pay. Nothing happened. It's a scam
>>
>>542473657
Shit, I don't. Why didn't I think of that? I wasn't considering my /b/ros. That's two internet offenses so far tonight. Perhaps three for making this thread in the first place.
>>
>>542472276
You're being blackmailed.
Supposedly you'll be given details on who to wire money to.
This is a pretty cut-and-dry case of 'tell the cops' or just ignore it entirely.

Dont you fucking dare send that money OP don't you fucking do it.
As if your facebook friends would even give a real fuck that nudes of you exist because you were skyping with some girl.

When she contacts you again, wait until she gives you the details for the wire transfer and then just threaten the fuck out of her.
BLACKMAIL IN AMERICA IS A SERIOUS CRIME. THE FBI AND POLICE HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. YOUR COMPUTER LOCATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE BEING TRACKED! etc etc
Scammers are easily intimidated, OP. This asian girl probably does this shit all day to pay her slave wages or w/e but they rarely follow through with their threats when confronted directly and have their demands denied. They don't have a reputation to maintain, so following through with revealing your information doesn't do anything for them at all.
>>
make a facebook post telling everyone what happened, less of a shitfight
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 812x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 812x828px
>>542472276
OP is dumb faget 16 year old. You're supposed to masturbate. Shit, I masturbated just now thinkin' about you masturbating to that Asian. Don't let dat bitch trick you into being ashamed faget
>>
whats that horrible about your friends seeing you fap?

Im sure they know you do it.
>>
"Bitch send me the video I'll post it on FB myself I don't give a fuck"
>>
not recording every Skype call... seriously... the software is free as soon as a call comes through recorder turns on. there is not one bitch that would Fuck with me. ever I have 7 hours of one girl alone kek
let this be a lesson

since this is pasta it's irrelevant but learn something fags record shit. oh also don't use fb ever. just delete it. you will live a long and happy life.
>>
post a better masturbation video before she does.
>>
File: 1395719157446.gif (860KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1395719157446.gif
860KB, 200x150px
>>542472276

Tell her you don't give a fuck
>>
>>542472276
Quit being a little bitch you should be proud of me your cock you faggot. Who cares who sees your mom saw your peewee anyway everyone jerks off you little bitch.
>>
>>542474065

if you do this dont make yourself sound as stupid as you really are
>>
File: tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif (464KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif
464KB, 220x157px
>>542472276

>OP I'VE GOT IT.

Tell EVERYONE its a crazy ex girlfriend who wants revenge after you just cut her off entirely (alpha). She raged, and posted some nudes of you.

Everyone would laugh it off, because its actually quite common. Also, you seem like a badass, and shes just a crazy bitch

However, you must play it off like you dont give a fuck. Just laugh when you tell the story. IN FACT, bring it up first! Tell people about this crazy bitch girlfriend who wants revenge.
>>
what's the jew word for this, is it a golem?
>>
Extortion is illegal, go to the police. Also, he probably has a RAT on your computer. He could just be bluffing and just only have the video he recorded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_administration_software
>>
File: 1396003644124.jpg (29KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1396003644124.jpg
29KB, 396x385px
>tell her you will give her your fathers 15k gold watch sent directly by courier
>'she' gives you her address
>go there and kick her ass / confiscate her PC
>>
Give us a link to her facebook account and let /b/ handle it. You haven't called for a personal army l, so I think that you deserve one here and we'll sort the bitch.
>>
>>542474549
if this isnt pasta, do this.
>>
>>542473620
butthurt
>>
>>542474483
yeah, they were exchanging their favourite installer files before they stated skyping, you fucking retard
>>542474541
>>542474541
this
>>
>>542472276

go to the police problem solved, don't be retarded like this singaporean el retardo who lost nearly $100k form being blackmailed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrapCuor4rQ
>>
>>542474549
this
>>
>>542474549
Also, post skype name and we can ddos her shit
>>
>>542474549
I'd do this but the thread's dying. Just gonna take the general advice of not giving a shit. Thanks for the offer though /b/reh.
>>
>>542474549

Im down for this, probably a face account, face it
>>
>>542474787

No cunt, do it, i wanna have some fun
>>
>>542474787
Now it sounds like pasta, denying us our fun.
>>
>>542474778
this
fuck bitches
>>
>>542474787
dude, why not get her to post some information about where you send those money, obtain it and file a report to the police. Simple as that
>>
>>542474787
come on man she deserves this
>>
>>542474803
well what exactly can y'all do besides spam this chick? and then she would certainly release the video, which is trouble i'm not gonna just go looking for.
>>
I came here expecting to hear a story about how a clever hacker tricked a person who has had access to the internet their entire life and has basic common sense.

Instead, I get a story about a horny 13 year old who whipped his cock out at the first sight of a titty on skype.

I am disappoint.
>>
>>542474787
Really though dude, when she contacts you again with the wire transfer details act like you've caught her now and threaten the shit out of her. Tell her that the police and the FBI are on her now that they her wire details and IP address.
Then just cut the chat and ignore.
>>
You could have just taken a screenshot of her blackmailing you. Blackmailing is far more serious than jerking off.
>>
>>542474964
Shes probably done this with dozens of people dude, shes a stupid asian scammer whore who barely speaks english, she would never connect it with you specifically.
>>
>>542474964
If she releases it you can sue her or report to fb. She will however get scared when you give us her skype and we ddos her shit.
Skype and fb acc pls
>>
>>542474964
Spamming would most likely be the least of her concerns mate
>>
Just don't send that person your money, that's all. If you do, you're the most retarded fucktard to ever walk this earth.
>>
happens all the time bro. just dont respond to him, lay low, dont piss him off. etc. most of the time they dont post it
>>
fuck this "hacker" cunt and let her spread it. if anyone asks, say this psycho facebook bitch is stalking you or is trying to blackmail you and deny its you.
its a tough decision, but it looks like youre in some tough shit, so.... tough!
>>
Just take it like a man OP holy fuck. Don't pay that dirty jew
>>
File: 1384251067182.gif (1MB, 180x178px) Image search: [Google]
1384251067182.gif
1MB, 180x178px
Well, as far as I know, blackmailing is a serious offense where whacking off to a chick on a camera is purely heterosexual pastime.
What I would do is I would contact the police with all the information you have of this CUNT and then maybe they could catch that CUNT and make her pay for her CUNTISH TRICKERY
>>
>>542474964
Okay, well, she's not going to, most likely. I see these faggots all the time, and they give up once they don't get any money. Why waste more time on you if she can go off and add one of your (richer) friends and get his money?
Don't worry OP, just block her.

Besides that, so what if people see your cock? Unless it's mutelated or below average, get the fuck over it.
>>
File: 341234123412.jpg (61KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
341234123412.jpg
61KB, 639x477px
>give us the information on the girl
>splice a convincing video of a guy's bottom half jerking of with a vid of you turning the webcam up to your face
>get her to attempt to extort you
>act as if you're rushing into it and play the big dick footage
>she says she'll release it to friends
>say lolw/e
>all your friends now believe you have a comically oversized dick
>when a chick asks about it say you got a lot of shit when you were in highschool about your giant dick and that's why you act like such a pussy around girls
>>
Well OP, pretty sure you've actually tricked me into believing you. Good work
>>
File: 1394480956131.jpg (57KB, 651x525px) Image search: [Google]
1394480956131.jpg
57KB, 651x525px
>>542476031
>>
>>542472276
>be sittin on facebook

There's your problem.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.