[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone has any links to some deep web-sites. I'm been tired

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: tor.png (16KB, 306x185px) Image search: [Google]
tor.png
16KB, 306x185px
Anyone has any links to some deep web-sites. I'm been tired of lurking for the past few months now and I'm just kind of bored now.Anything relating to suicide recordings or rape videos will intrigue me
>>
File: pedoplanet.jpg (186KB, 780x714px) Image search: [Google]
pedoplanet.jpg
186KB, 780x714px
>>541971308
The closet thing I found to the deep web was this http://theync.com/shocking/15683-full-russian-murder-video.htm but none of the links really ork for some reason. Also the pic is of some story screen-caped by a site called pedo planet.
>>
>>541971308
Download the browser, find a hidden wiki mirror, and then get all the sights from there, not hard bro.
>>
You're a sick individual that needs therapy.
>>
>>541971970
I can't find a hidden wiki mirror
>>
>>541972071
your on /b/ dude
>>
>>541971801
>Lolita Slave Toy
How many times have I fapped to that story? Too many. Too many.

>>541971308
Torlinks is better than the Hidden Wiki by a mile.
Also i2p is where it's at nowadays not Tor. They give you a few links to start off with, too.
>>
>>541971308
lol christ m8

stay away from the dark corners of the web.
>>
Tor is monitored by Feds apparently. Good luck, and have fun in prison.
>>
http://darktorlawxm3pyz.onion/top.cgi
>>
>>541972983
Wait so if what >>541973194 says is true will i2p at least help in some way
>>
>>541973194

no its not, shut up faggot
>>
>>541973590
Sauce on the pic is morningmusume dot tumblr dot com
>>
>>541972983
Also, I think there's a pretty big collection of rape/blackmail videos on I2P, but unfortunately you have to contriboot in order to get it.

Just go on Omegle, blackmail some girl into stripping and masturbating for you, and cap it.

>>541973445
I2P is a different network. Tor and I2P are separate. Freenet is a third hidden network but fuck Freenet, it's slow as shit and keeps a datastore on your hard drive.

Also, while the feds DO monitor Tor, they can't really do much about it. If they're running an exit node they know what traffic goes through it, but not who you are, and if they're running a gateway they know who you are but not what you;re doing. Unless they control every node between you and your destination they can't prove or detect anything.
>>
>>541973862
thanks man that helps a lot. Also what is the difference between Tor and I2P other than government viewing and start up links?
>>
http://hurt2caxnnplzvzl.onion/

enjoy your time in hell and/or prison.
>>
>>541972836
Your ID even screams new...
>>
Should I dump HD webm vidz of Tara, Vicky, Sugar????
>>
>>541974262
They route differently, and the way they're set up is different.

Tor is less versatile, mostly you can browse the normal web safely and visit hidden sites.
I2P can fileshare, use email, chat, and so on all on hidden services. Unfortunately it's a bit slower, and the outproxies to the normal web are shitty.

>>541974676
Janitor/fed pls go
>>
>>541974884
nigga fuck u
>>
>>541974380

you have no idea ....
>>
>>541975023
>implying you're not a janitor
>implying you're not baiting for bans and vans
>>
>>541974380
thanks /b/ro same goes to you.

>>541974884
I don't really have many interests in online chat or emailing so I think I'm just sticking with Tor.
>>
>>541975208
you need to go out more nigga and fap to cp
>>
>>541971308
Saged, reported, called the cops.
>>
>>541971308
lots of pastebins everywhere of sites. its not hard to find if you look for a few minutes.
>>
>>541975281
Alright anon, have a good time and remember to disable Javascript. If you ever want to check out I2P just make a thread and I'll be glad to help.
Here's a relatively current guide to Tor:
>pastebin /z717my3k

>>541975354
Janitor-kun pls
>>
Recently the "non soft lollie" section of every hidden wiki mirror i find has been removed. Anyone know how to help?
>>
>>541975507
Sure you did faggot

>>541975620
All right then see you later or not, cheers.
>>
http://wiki2ye5h3ohhhmg.onion/index.php?title=Hard_Candy

you are welcome
>>
So I should just run an Ubuntu in VMware or something, on an encrypted volume, then I can run Tor fine with JS enabled? Is there anything that I can run in a VM that would make FLASH safe?
>>
>>541976597
Well, for maximum sooper security use Tails, but idk why you'd bother if you're a read-only user.

Also Flash is never, ever safe. Only use it on the normal web when you're not concerned about privacy.
>>
Is there anything that is safe for video streaming over tor/i2p? I don't like downloading videos.
>>
>>541977141
Tor is really low latency, streaming video over Tor is not a good idea.
I2P doesn't have streaming sites for similar reasons, but it could be done. I2P is a little more tolerant of high-bandwidth applications.

I have to go and beg for access to a /b/ archive, so I'll be on my way.
>>
>>541976864
What was in it?
>>
>>541978638
>>>541976864
Shit that 404'd earlier.
>>
>>541974446
#rekd
>>
I remember a website called newcumers, does anyone have the url?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.