[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /b/ ever taken advantage of a druggie or a homeless women

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 52

File: no_hope.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
no_hope.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
Has /b/ ever taken advantage of a druggie or a homeless women for sex or sexual favors? If you had the chance would you?
>mfw I groped a homeless chick after I bought her drugs while she whispered and almost abused her daughter which she was okay with
>>
While she whimpered.
>>
WHAT DID SHE WHIMPER
>>
File: BbTDA7wCAAAwZfe.jpg (61KB, 592x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BbTDA7wCAAAwZfe.jpg
61KB, 592x1200px
Bump
>>
I definitely need a full greentext of this before I can continue.
>>
Bumping with tits
>>
File: ohhhhh.jpg (149KB, 491x659px) Image search: [Google]
ohhhhh.jpg
149KB, 491x659px
I got a blow job from a hooker one time in a hotel room while her young daughter was watching dora the explorer on the other bed. Shit was so cash!
>>
>>536415291
The one time I actually have a story
>School trip to washington (ukfag)
> at mall
>slightly shitty area
>Go off for smokes, nowhere in the mall sold them (wtf merica"
> walking in really shitty hood now
> chick approaches
> tweaker picture
> probably 7/10 if she wasn't on the drugs
>wearing miniskirt and top, no bra can pretty much see tit
>hi
>hey there, can you do me a favour
cont.
>>
File: WW0C4.jpg (162KB, 1259x1290px) Image search: [Google]
WW0C4.jpg
162KB, 1259x1290px
>>536417105
>>
File: X1BKph9.png (203KB, 1185x854px) Image search: [Google]
X1BKph9.png
203KB, 1185x854px
>>
I never did

i would if i have the occasion
>>
File: all that shit.png (343KB, 389x498px) Image search: [Google]
all that shit.png
343KB, 389x498px
>>536417568
>Stops to take a new post before he's anywhere near character limit
>Typing it as he goes
Well this is going to suck.
>>
>>536417105
>go to a liquor stor to buy some beer at 11:00 pm
>notice a lady out front with a bucket asking for change
>She has fucked up skin and ragged clothes but 10/10 knockers and I could tell she used to be pretth
>Buy the beer and strike up conversation and the topic of drugs comes up
>sensing that she nay have been abused or is weak I give her some money and we go to her dealer
>She gets the drugs and she tries to loose me but I lock arms and go to the vacant where she's squatting
>She is visibly uncomfortable and wants me to go but feels a in debt too me and let's me squeeze her tits while she squirms
>I figure out that she probably used to trick herself to survive and pin her down and grab her tits massaging them violently
>She starts to cry softly as I begin to finger her and asks if I can stop so she could take the drugs
>I realize that what I'm doing is fucked up but im to far gone now and start to kiss her without fears of an std
>next thing you know I see a young girl about 8 come out of the room and with pain in her throat she asks if I'd take her
>I say yes and drop her a few extra dollars and walk towards the girl who's visibly scarred
>this bitch probably tricks her out
>lucky for me
>>
>>536417568
>maybe
>can you buy me some stuff
>she jerked her head to some blacks sat around a car
>hmmm potential
>kay
>buy stuff from nignogs
>get small baggie, not huge amounts, $30
>walk back
>sat on bench now
> she reaches out
>I put them in my pocket
>she looks me dead in eyes for first time
>grab her hand from lap, pull her in close
>walk to alleyway
>take it off
>strips top and skirt
>wearing panties still
>wait until they come off
>gropefest initiate
>start fingereing her
>push her down, starts giving head
> thats enough after a few mins, rock hard
>stick it in her, tear her up
>crying by the end
>cum on her back
>sucked clean
>picked her top and skirt up
>walked off
>>
>>536417761
Fucking love that story
>>
>>536418819
>as I prepare to take the girl I notice that the lady is watching silently while doing the drugs and is zonked out of her mind
>My moral faggery kicks in a little late and I skeedaddle
That was two years ago and was when I discovered the joy of abusing the homeless and drug addled women that populate our streets
>>
>>536419409
>not taking the young girl with you

faget
>>
yes I have here is the story

>driving through suburban area
>see a girl walking along the road
>8/10 face and body
>raggy clothing, carrying backpack, frizzed hair
>slow down and ask if she needed help
>she said she needed to get to this place, 30 minute drive.
>agree and get going there
>get there and she says she has no way of repaying me
>tell her it's fine
>she says "You know..I could do "something" for you"
>tell her no, because no offense she might have a disease.
>"Don't be stupid, how about just my hand"
>oh god im actually gonna do this
>drive to a parking lot and she starts giving me a handjob.
>about to cum
>she leans over and catches the cum in her mouth
>we talked for a bit about her situation
>she got a fast food job while living in a shelter
>4 months later we are dating

Yes, I dated a hobo that gave me a handjob/head for a ride
>>
File: aragorn hold on.png (348KB, 697x614px) Image search: [Google]
aragorn hold on.png
348KB, 697x614px
>>536417941
>Turning homeless woman into what is essentially a regular gf or wife
It sounds so ugly when he says it like that.
>>
>>536419732
>>536417941
>>536417761
Congrats! you just realized that marriage is essentially institutionalized prostitution and cut out the middle man and social nicety. Have fun with the woman you bought.
>>
I know a girl who had a nervous breakdown, was sharing a house with some people but she had to move out. I let her stay with me, told her I didn't care about her paying me rent.

After about a week, she gets drunk and starts crying. I giver her a hug, end up cuddling on the sofa. Then I thought, "fuck it" and guided her hand down over my cock in my jeans.

Five minutes later she's swallowing.

In her state after that she just assumed I expected her to keep doing that, so every night I got head. I didn't find her attractive in that way, didn't want to fuck her. In the end I helped her get into a residential unit and although I know she's doing OK, I haven't seen her since.
>>
>>536419667
And what would I have done with her anon? Go live out your fantasies through your own actions and not mine faggot
>implying I'm not doing the exact same thing you are
>>
Hey OP guess what?
>decease
>>
>>536420148
I helped her get financially fit while we were dating and helped her move back home with her brother

no different then going to a party and a slut blows your dick and you start dating her
>>
How old was the daughter?

Also I've tried a couple of times. I'll find those homeless street girls begging for change. I'll ask them if they want to take a ride to my house for a bit. Asked plenty but no one has said yes so far

If they are super hungry like you can tell they are starving I'll be nice and buy them a meal for free though. I've had to go with a very small amount of food before (never no food though. that's fortunate) and it felt like hell. I wouldn't even fathom how true hunger feels like

I did score once but she wasn't a druggie/homeless

It was actually 2 weeks ago. It was pouring like crazy over here in Texas and I'm driving my truck just getting back from a movie going to get something to eat. I see a gorgeous latina (like 20yo) pushing a covered baby stroller in the pouring rain and all the cars are going fast just splashing her and shit. She's obviously trying to make it to the bus stop but the rain is just too much even under the bus stop she'd be getting soaked.

I park next to the bus stop and honk and wave her over. She seems hesitant so I get out and tell her to get the fuck inside. She gets inside then (luckily i always keep paper towels in my truck) and handed them over to her. She tries to get dry. Anyway I go get some food (since i was going there anyway. got some for her) for us then start driving her home

We talk during the trip. Pretty interesting girl. Anyway once we get to her apartment it gets akward. We are just sitting there. Baby is asleep and good smelling food in the air. I just take my chance and ask her to give me a blowjob. She says ok but it's obvious she doesn't want to. I do some maneuvering in the truck and get next to her and start feeling her up and sucking on her brown tits. As soon as I start moving my hand down south her baby starts crying. Kinda "woke up" realized what was happening and told her to take the food and go into her apartment

Got back home, ate, jerked off then crashed
>>
>>536420576
Wut
>>
>>536419732
i love you /b/
>>
>>536417568
Yea, that's a weird thing with malls, usually the places that have smokes are like...corner stores, 7/11s, etc.
>>
File: typical alpha of 4chan.gif (893KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
typical alpha of 4chan.gif
893KB, 360x270px
>>536420467
you need to ask what you would have done with her?
>>
File: 1390112033680.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1390112033680.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>536415291
>mfw

That's your face? Cancerous faggot, you need to LURK MOAR.
>>
I think I posted this last night. I was a homeless junkie type. I met this pregnant milf type who wasn't unattractive. She would give handjobs for fifty fucks out of this shithole motel and sold drugs. For whatever reason she liked me. My dick didn't work at the time and has never really recovered. I lived with her and her daughter who was actually going places in life. Anyway my rent was eating her pussy every day and being some sort of half ass strong man on her drug deals. That women liked getting her pussy and butt eaten. Like all fucking day she would sixty nine with me and play with my limp dick. I think she liked me because I was non threatening. She only sold weed and x though and I needed heroin. I fucking robbed her and her daughter of five hundred dollars in quarters for a few days of sweet blissful heroin euphoria. I saw her again about a year later after getting out of a six month stint for shoplifting. I'm the most pathetic petty criminal you've ever met. I've done four years in prison for completely minor bullshit. I've seen plenty of homeless junkie girls used and abused.

I can remember one time in the hood where this white girl was being worked over by a group of thugs. They had her on a leash and collar. I myself had a fat chickenhawk when I was a teenager who would fuck me all day and I didn't care as long as he kept me high. I got off heroin for a year and got into meth and was with another fat chickenhawk. I could get hard with him. He liked to milk my dick until I was completely empty of all sexual feelings and than fuck me because he liked to make it hurt.
>>
File: smile.jpg (46KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
46KB, 601x601px
>>536420739
>>
>>536418947
I bet your parents are proud of you.
>>
File: 1348973072177.png (42KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1348973072177.png
42KB, 400x394px
>>536417761
all these feels
>>
>>536421060
What if I was seen with her? How long could I keep her? What if she told a cop? Obviously I couldn't take her to my house.
>>
>>536415291
tell us more of how you abused her daughter
>>
>wake up with raging hard boner
>log on to /b/ to find fap produce
>see thread about abusing homeless druggies
>read some greentext
>dick has become like a spartan warrior
>fuck fapping , now going to look for crackhead to make into waifu/slave
>........
>profit
>>
>>536418947
did THE cum taste good
>>
>>536417761
That'd make a great book
>>
>>536420681
Post a picture of that polished "diamond" of yours.
>>
>>536421553
haha fucking fag you will never waffle
>>
>>536421420
I didn't. Not attracted to children, just had a spur of the moment urge to take her but decided not to.
>>
>>536421363
Get her to stay a few weeks then give her in to a institution just not to risk getting caught. After that you could have tried to adopt her, if you still wanted her around.

Imagine all those fun times watching tv with her sitting on your lap in her panties that you missed.
>>
>>536421939
Reroll
>>
>>536417761
this story has to be one of the best stories so far
>tfw you'll never get your diamond qt3.14 gf/wife through finding her as a hobo on some street asking other people for change
>>
>>536421830
That was 6 years ago

I live in Georgia and we moved her to South Dakota with her brother

Never found her on facebook

Never found her on facebook or anything
>>
File: welp sagan.png (197KB, 370x373px) Image search: [Google]
welp sagan.png
197KB, 370x373px
>>536421242
Sounds glamorous.
>>
>>536422507
baphomet :)

gorigrou circuit
>>
>>536420713
Dunno never actually talked to the girl I gtfo
>>
>>536422924
alright then
>>
more stories!
>>
>>536422924
Rerolling
>>
>>536415291
The Homeless shelter in my city is great place to get a quick $20 blow job
>is 100% serious
>>
>>536415291
Some homeless broad saw me smoking weed in an alley once. She was okay looking I guess, it was hard to tell cause she was so dirty and manjey. She asked if she could "trade some services for a gram of weed". I declined because fucking a homeless person is gross as fuck. I can't even imagine how that snatch smells. But I gave her the rest of the joint I was smoking and she seemed somewhat grateful.
>>
>>536415291
enjoy your STDs faggit
>>
File: 1385606041268.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385606041268.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>536417761
>>
File: lol jews.jpg (52KB, 337x275px) Image search: [Google]
lol jews.jpg
52KB, 337x275px
>>536424075
>>
>>536424243
eat more icecream
>>
>>536417420
the only dora we're exploring in this story is your fe-dora you fucking cunt
>>
>>536424075
You ever degrade them more while they're doing it
>ya, suck that cock you dirty whore. Look at you now. Suckin cock for $20 you piece of shit. Now swallow that shit.
>>
>>536417761
>>536418961
>>536420148
>>536421357
>>536421745
>>536422417
Am I the only one to notice that this guy was the ultimate "pls respond" kind of beta?
>be robbed by previous girlfriends
>by girlfriendS
>take home a fucking druggie/hobo
Was he missing the part of the brain that's supposed to learn from past mistakes?
Also,
>taking damaged goods for a wife
gooby pls.
>>
I have a few more stories
>after discovering how vulnerable homeless people were I began to prowl the streets
>regularly saw druggies who I could take but they were either to strong or had protection from a male hobo
>go out for a burger and notice an alleyway down the street
>it's a bad neighborhood and the street lights are broken but strangely empty of hobos
>notice a figure curled up at the very back off the alleyway and quietly approached it
>turns out to be a girl who could be no older than 14 probably a run away
> chances of having an std are low because shes New and was probably abused at home like most teen runnaways
>climb on top of her and start to kiss her face as she begins to stir
>she lets out a shriek but I cover her mouth and begin to go to work and grope her budding breasts
Cont.
>>
File: cheers.jpg (37KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
37KB, 393x450px
>>536424748
>Facial abuse meets ghetto confessions
lol'd
>>
>>536424780
yah and I doubt she was anything more than a 5. Good looking girls can find any beta fag that would be willing to let them live with them for free and no sexual favours needed.
>>
///
<<><<
///<33<
//<<9
<>http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1394403960
>>
>>536424780
>>taking damaged goods for a wife
Women that aren't psychologically damaged goods are pretty rare. So finding one is a herculean task. I agree the nigga was retarded for starting a relationship, though.
>>
>>536424243
>Implying I went in her
>>
File: Raccoon.jpg (20KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
Raccoon.jpg
20KB, 300x206px
>>536424909
Do continues
>>
>>536425191
>Women that aren't psychologically damaged goods are pretty rare
C'mon, man, you know what I mean. Your average girl might not be a poster girl for mental health, but a homeless druggie? That's like the bottom of the barrel.

>>536425089
Amen. I love how he took away nothing from his earlier experiences though.
>>
>>536424909
>she lets out a shriek but I cover her mouth and begin to go to work and grope her budding breasts

WAIT, WHAT?!
>>
>>536424685
u jelly?
>>
>>536425892
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?
>>
>>536425861
>C'mon, man, you know what I mean. Your average girl might not be a poster girl for mental health, but a homeless druggie? That's like the bottom of the barrel.
Yeah point taken. Still enjoying the stories, though.
>>
>>536424909
>she squirmed but I have the advantage and she succumbs to my will her as if she's excepted this as apart of the street life
>I lick the tears running off of her face and say I'm sorry as a fiddle with her broken zipper
>her panties are stained and ripped so I just tear a joke and begin to go to work as quietly as I can
>stop after 4 minutes and leave her to cry with her jizz stained clothes and walk to the nearest liquor store to buy birth control
>give it to her and become her protector from other homeless men for two weeks at designated meet up spaces for sexual favors
>end up leaving her to the street life and go about my life
>bathe for two hours to try and get the evil off of me
>>
Every one I've ever seen looked like death warmed over. The ones I got close enough too to smell I couldn't even imagine wanting to do anything sexual with them.
>>
File: fetal_man.jpg (363KB, 1451x648px) Image search: [Google]
fetal_man.jpg
363KB, 1451x648px
>>536424909
This is about to get ugly, isn't it?
>>
>>536426253
>implying
>>
I would if I had a condom and she could wash first. but I´d rather just smoke my weed in peace and quiet anyway
>>
>>536426253
now youre just trying to hard
>>
>>536426253
greentext some stuff she did with you
>>
>>536426775
Homeless women have to get male protectors for other homeless men. It usually ends up being that they have to give sexual favors to their protectors though.
>>
>>536426942
It would be boring. Use your imagination. What do you think sexual favors entails?
>>
>>536426253
pics or didn't happen
>>
>>536427335
>implying that I would take incriminating pictures of myself with a minor in the dead of night
>>
>>536427089
i mean your format, you went from something that sounded vaguely believable to what is obviously a story designed to entice. things became much less believable and totally ruined the moment for me.

>>536427795
and if you did it would be foolish to show it here
>>
Fake/10

People who believe this is what homeless people are like obviously don't live near a shitty place or have homeless people. They're ungrateful and believe me when I say a junkie will do anything for a fix.

I read some of the stories

>She was so grateful
No, she wasn't. She could give a shit less. I've helped homeless people before. It all goes towards their drug or booze fund and they now know who has money to rob. People are all the same. If you give them a dollar, they'll want 5. If you give someone $10, they'll want $20.

People are never happy with help and the more people are given, the more entitled they feel.

I know some anons make stories like this up to live out some kind of fantasy on 4chan but you're not going to meet your faithful ex drugged out wife on the streets.

Truthfully, most of the homeless women I've met were in their 40s, rapidly aging due to cheap booze and drugs, were fucking tons of dealers and thugs, would rob you if they got the chance, etc.

This was back in a time where I gave a fuck about things and thought I was always doing the right thing. I realized being that nice guy doesn't get you anywhere in life, so I stopped caring.

I've raped a homeless woman in an abandoned factory, with a condom. I stole $570 from a homeless person once. Some of them have a good bit of money on them for buying/selling drugs.
>>
>>536426467
>>536426775
>>536427335
Blah blah lies on the internet?
>>
>>536424780
well, i think its kinda irony of fate how he got together with a former hobo, yet his previous gfs robbed him huh?
>>
>>536428296
Good thing you can't lie on the internet. That story is 100% believable.... -_-
>>
>>536428421
let me believe
>>
>>536428109
So bitter... I'm fighting the bitter engulfing me but you already embraced it, didn't you
>>
>>536428184
nah, fap ruining with poor ability to create a believable fiction.
i dont care if its fake, i just want to be able to pretend until i bust a nut.

>>536428109
never bothered with the homeless, but I have found a methhead(ugly as all sin) who is willing to provide sexual favors in exchange for babysitting. She's also paid me in weed and use of her food card. Plus I get to babysit her 9year daughter and watch Adventure Time while stoned and eating ribs.
>>
>>536427925
>taking advantage of a vulnerable teenage runaway
>unbelievable
How do you think people get prostitutes?
I guess the budding breasts line was overkill. Go live it yourself
>>
> First time I found homless druggies to be cheaper than backpage hookers
>walking home from a bar around 1am
>live on the other side of the ghetto neighborhood
>see a rough 6 walking up behind so slow to let her catch up
>she asks where im goin tryin to pretend she doesnt want money
>walk and talk with her for a few blocks
>come to the main road where we are headed in differant directions
>she casually asks if i have a extra dollar
>tell her ill give her 10 to suck my dick (half serious at the time)
>She agrees
>duck into a alley and procede to face fuck her like a champ
>give her $10
>Walks home happy
>>
>>536428778
just tell me you babysit her while nude. and she's nude too because she is carefree and happy

plz tell me she sits in your lap while watching TV and you smoke and blow it into her face to get her semi high and then she gets desensitized and you can rub her butt and stuff

plz just say all this is true so i can die happy
>>
File: 1274874361151.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1274874361151.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>536429180
>still trying to hard

just stop, youre totally killing the mood with your need for validation.
>>
>>536428109

reported this post to interpol

good luck explaining your rape confession to your local policing authority when they are notified

shit posted on 4chan is taken seriously now, and don't bother trying to delete it because it'll all be saved on the backup servers for 6 weeks for this very purpose

law enforcement

enjoy your v&, scum

if anyone else wants to report just click the button on interpol.int
>>
>>536417761

You faggot!! Made me cry!
>>
>>536428778
When she runs out of money, she'll start bringing appliances, her daughter or using anything she can grab to pawn off to you in exchange for drugs.

There's a guy I know called Big B who has a room full of electronics and things like: PS3/PS4/TVs/Computers/Car Parts/etc.

My very first encounter with a drug addict was at an after party. I've never met one prior to this and I quickly realized how ape shit they are.

>She invites me back to her place to "party"
>I thought party meant drink and fuck
>She says we need to make a quick stop and asks if I have $60 on me
>Go through shady shit part of town
>Blasting on a dealer's door at 3 am
>She almost got shot but at least she got her stuff
>We get back to her place
>W/e, i'll let her do her crack then hopefully fuck her
>She spends the entire night running through $60 of crack and going back to the dealer's house
>I think she makes 4-5 trips and spends her entire Welfare for the month
>She stops getting drugs because her ATM is now at 0
>Like a dumbass I stayed
>I'm thinking "now it's time to fuck"?
This is when she goes apeshit
>She thinks her roomie hid some of the crack
>She starts flipping over chairs, pulling apart her couch, knocking shit out of her cabinets and ripping the entire place up
>Yelling at her roomie the entire time when she didn't hide anything
>Ripped half of her carpet up

That was my first experience with a drug addict. I stayed hoping to get my dick wet and watched a woman flip shit because she thought someone hid crack from her when her money ran to $0.
>>
>>536429425
>Budding breasts
>>
>>536419409
>take the girl
You mean actually take her with you?

Ever get another shot with a young one?
>>
i saw this girl i used to know when she was 13 or 14, she was probably 20 when i saw her again downtown. anyway i could tell she was a junkie and she asked if she could get a few bucks. so i just flat out said id give her 30 for a fuck. we went into a Wendy's restaurant and quickly went in the womens bathroom and fucked in a shitter. i blew a load all over her asshole
>>
>>536427795
>implying your story is anything but a work of fiction
>>
File: 1392600328063.gif (836KB, 286x204px) Image search: [Google]
1392600328063.gif
836KB, 286x204px
>>536429495
>taken seriously now, and don't bother trying to delete it because it'll all be saved on the backup servers for 6 weeks for this very purpose

>whiteknighting on /b/

K boss
>>
so my little brother brings over this 8/10 she is recently turned junkie so is still hot
so im like im gonna fuk this bitch
get her high then she is like i want a tattoo
im like i can give you a tattoo and she says she wants a cross (fag) i say i can only do swastikas and she agrees
i quickly rig up a home made tattoo gun and tattoo the swazi on her right hip
since her pants were down for the tattoo i pulled her panties to the side and ripped it up
the next few weeks we would chill and she would get me fucked up and suck my dick/fuck
i love junkie fuck sluts
>>
>>536429298
>just tell me you babysit her while nude. and she's nude too because she is carefree and happy

No, she would occasionally take off her shirt and go topless of hot days, and would frequently run around in just panties, but never full nude unless in her bedroom. She was very biddable though, no coercing needed.

>plz tell me she sits in your lap while watching TV and you smoke and blow it into her face to get her semi high and then she gets desensitized and you can rub her butt and stuff

No again. I would never let her see me smoking. She would sit in my lap though, and she was very fond of touching. Very affectionate, loved to snuggle and pretend to be a cat. She'd nuzzle me and meow and i'd pet her. Apparently catlike behaviour is normal among young girls.

Sorry if i ruined your mood, trying to keep it legit.
>>
>>536429902
No unless you count someone around fourteen.
And take as in fuck. Most of my other times I got attacked or a simple grope. Homeless people vary in craziness.
>>
>>536424948
>Not knowing that ghettogaggers is done by FA too and is waaaaaay funnier
>>
>>536430115
>not molesting her
What are you, queer?
>>
>>536430678
>not molesting her
I never said that....I just don't feel comfortable going into details.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood."

Just a precaution
>>
>>536416261
sauce
>>
>>536430469
face fucked a girls off latina abuse
work as escort
>google Kendra Starr / Kendra Fierce
Changed her pron name backpage adds will be for Kendra Fierce
>>
>>536430469
What I see of all those groups comes from either free porn sites or efukt. I don't exactly go out of my way to follow their work.
>>
>>536430876
Just invent a fictional story.
>>
>>536424685

all that butt-rage for nothing....
>>
>>536428109
It depends why they're homeless. There are tons of people that are homeless for a short period of time that are just normal people going throug a rough time. There are also some with mental disabilities and druggies. They all behave differently but yes, generally speaking, most homeless are not grateful at all and are self serving.

One time these two native homeless dudes were talking and I could hear them refer to me a couple times. I started to leave as I thought they were plotting to rob me or some shit. Drunk as fuck, they could barely stand on their feet. I walked by them, then the one guy goes "you don't care about us. You could care less" other guy "do you care about us?"
"uhh I don't know you man. Here's a couple bucks" and I walk off.
I have to go back that way again a short while later, same guys with the same pitch approach me.
"yo, I just gave you all the money I had on me like 5 minutes ago"
"NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T"
I walk off, one of the fuckers jumps on my back. I landed on a rock which I grabbed and swung it around trying to get the guy off me (I was face down on the ground so it was tough). I connect the guy right in the mouth. Knocks him out. His buddy starts screaming that he's going to kill me and tried following me but he was way too drunk to keep up. Fucken scum bags.
>>
File: lol.jpg (51KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
51KB, 801x534px
>>536432362
>Drunk Indians
Every-fucking-time. Man it must suck living in areas with concentrated Indian populations.
>>
>>536431208
Well then, under the auspices of "fiction", here I go:

First time I was babysitting her I kept grabbing her gorgeous little ass. So fucking squeezable. She thought it was a game or something because she'd run off giggling and then come back with an adorable smirk and sneak to just within arms reach as if she wanted me to do it again. I took this as a good sign. Later that evening we were watching TV and she was sitting on my lap. I had a raging boner and ever time she'd squirm or laugh at the tv the movement on my dick would damn near cause me to burst. I hugged her and slipped my hands up her shirt and sniffed her hair. I asked her if she was ticklish to try and disguise my actions as play. She leaned back against me and i slipped my hand down her panties and slid my middle finger down between her pussy lips. Softer than I ever experienced with an older woman, I pulled out my finger and sniffed it, and it actually smelled fucking amazing. I would have expected a bad smell due to the poor bathing practices of youth. She seemed confused and started to look at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I was kinda worried that shit was going to go wrong, but she just kept looking at me with that confused look, so i kissed her and rubber her clit. At first she seemed even mored confused but then she started kissing back in those cute little pecks that kids do, i stuck my tongue in her mouth and sucked on her tongue a little. She didn't really like that, seemed to gross her out so I stopped and started to suck on her barely there nipples. I took her back to her bedroom and pulled off her panties and started kissing her clit. She kept shivering and squirming and breathing really heavy. She didn't orgasm as I have seen older women do, she just went really tense and then let out a little moan and then seemed to no longer be interested. She put her panties back on and asked me if I'd cook something for her.
cont.
>>
>>536417761
them feels.
I was expectin spaghetti for the obvious reasons but that was a great story.
thanks anon for posting it.
>>
>>536433034
Did her mom know?
>>
>>536430876
>never let her see me smoking cause that would be a bad influence on a girl that I molest and who is the daughter of a junkie

lol not even hating on you just.....y'knowt...
>>
>Be 19
>Have a burning in my loins to fuck my bosses niece who just got hired
>she 5'10" 115lbs 8/10 19 year old former lingerie model turned coke head
>I have party at my flat, invite her
>my boss calls me and tells me her niece is coming to party and I have to take care of her and make sure she doesn't OD
>rapeface.gif
>niece and her friend show up
>friend is 9/10 smokin hot brunette and also model and MAJOR coke head
>after I gave them a few free bumps they pull me into my bathroom an into big walk-in shower
>they turn water on fully clothed
>wtf bitch I'm wearing nice clothes
>soaking wet I pulled them into my bedroom and all get naked
>we have a good time of 3some frivolities
>after fucking both for a while I wanted to finish with bosses niece
>other girl feels jaded and gets up, gets dressed, and sits against the wall glaring at me while I fucked niece doggy style
>I start pounding hard, pussy is sloppy wet
>oops wrong hole.doc
>she screams
>I don't stop and explode in her ass
>fuck yeah
>I go shower for a few minutes and when I get out my friends in living room are laughing
>they said both girls ran out saying I raped them... Wtf
>I searched for 6 hours til 9am to find them. Never did.
>mfw nobody believes the word of 2 coke head sluts over my sterling reputation
>>
>>536432362
man that's some scary shit. i rarely go outside at night for those very reasons (being the manlet that i am)

i remember when i was a kid growing up my parents would give money to this very kind lady who lived under a bridge near the church we used to go to. we'd always pass by like twice a week and my parents would give her some food and some money and soaps and such. she was so kind but she was illegal (not us citizen) and had a hard time keeping jobs because she couldn't speak english

anyway i remember being young and she was very pretty in my eyes. growing up she had like 3 kids overall and i just always was like "how is she getting pregnant? she must have a boyfriend or husband" and i'd ask my parents. obviously being young they wouldn't tell me the truth. later i find out she'd get gangbanged and raped under that bridge and nobody would help her. she had many miscarriages and 3 successful births.

pissed me off as i got older cuz she was like a block away from the church and they never lifted a single finger to help her. it was always people helping her on the way/from church passerbys

anyway the kids grew up a bit (no schooling. 1 boy 2 girls) and i remember we'd go to Toys R Us and buy the kids toys and stuff. and still give her food. Then one day we just stopped going and nobody ever talked about her again

I brought it up in conversation a while back. Turns out some guys raped and beat the fuck out of her one night and she died. Her kids were left under that bridge for a few days before the church ppl got the kids. Took care of them for about a week and then they apparently got deported

So sad. she was such a nice lady. if I was older i'd have taken her kids in. well the girls at least. they were definitely some qts
>>
>>536433870
>>mfw nobody believes the word of 2 coke head sluts over my sterling reputation
Thoroughly surprised by that outcome. I mean, you're a guy. How did anyone believe you when rape was called?
>>
>>536432805
Well it's not really. There is a reservation like a half hour away. But it's pretty rare to see the natives in my area. Most of the homeless are white dudes. Most of the crimes are blacks. Natives usually stay on the reserves.
>>
>>536434317
Eh, most actual people (non-feminazis) are well aware that a large percentage of rape accusations are bullshit.
>>
>>536433034
LIAR!!!

everyone knows little kids like PB&J sammiches. she wouldn't want you to cook something for her

Blonde blue eyed girls are the best are they not?
>>
>>536433645
Like she'd fucking care. You ever been around meth heads?
>>
File: lol asian.jpg (145KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
lol asian.jpg
145KB, 600x585px
>>536434216
>So sad. she was such a nice lady. if I was older i'd have taken her kids in. well the girls at least. they were definitely some qts
And here I was thinking you were trying to play the good Samaritan angle.
>>
>>536434317
Turned out both girls were living with a couple dealers and quickly ruining their lives. They were beautiful but that only gets you so far. My bosses niece had claimed she was raped by her boyfriend and it was all bullshit. She was lying because he stopped buying her drugs. When the truth came out no one believed a word she ever said after that.
>>
>>536433034
I took her to the store and bought her all the cookies she wanted, I honestly felt in love at that moment. For the rest of the night we snuggled and kissed and I'd constantly try and rub her clit but she wasn't interested anymore. I think overuse was causing soreness.
I was afraid for the whole next week that everything was going to come crashing down around me and i'd be killed in the streets, but nothing happened. Next time I was asked to babysit I was much more confident. The moment her mother left I took her to her bedroom and pulled down her panties. She asked what I was doing with a voice that sounded worried, I kissed her and told her I wanted to cuddle. She hugged me around the neck and tried to pull her panties back up, I slid my hand down her ass and rubbed my finger against her butthole. She stiffened immediately and pushed me away. I figured that was enough. We went to the livingroom to watch cartoons and I was expecting her to be distant but she hopped right on my lap again and pulled my arms around her. I spend most of the evening sniffing her hair and kissing her cheek while holding her. Later, as she got tired, I decided to try my luck again. I took her to her bedroom and told her it was bedtime. I took off her clothes, she assumed it was so i could put her pajamas on but I just laid her down and started kissing her nipples and rubbing her pussy. I kissed my way down to her beautiful little clit and began sucking on it, she squirmed so adorably that I couldnt resist any more. I pulled out my cock, sat her up and put it in her face. I was just planning on rubbing it on her lips, but to my surprise she opened her mouth and took in my dick. She just kept it there looking at me, confused. Im not sure if its something that she had seen in a movie or if she'd seen her mom do it or if someone else had molested her before, but I found it odd that she already knew what i wanted.
cont.
>>
>>536434574
A lot of people are heavily feminised, though. Guess he's lucky that those people weren't.
>>536434328
Shit. I was hoping for more hilarious drunk Indian stories. Oh well.
>>
File: loljake.jpg (11KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
loljake.jpg
11KB, 218x265px
>>536434919
Do women think that they boy who cried wolf doesn't apply to them because they're not boys or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 400x533px
>>536417761
this is great, i was expecting a sad end, glad i turned out to be wrong.
>>
>>536435129
Idfk. I only knew the niece for about a month when that happened. She was a fucking liar. I was the clean cut guy that parents wanted their little angels to date. Either way people believed me. I actually have another story that probably was rape but the girl was cool with it lol
>>
>>536434983
Sorry to disappoint. I've been around them a bit but it's more so annoying and rage worthy rather than funny. They just get drunk or high as fuck and complain about how they're being kept down by the white man while they don't pay taxes and get a ridiculous amount of hand outs from the government.
>>
>>536434632
She was dark haired
and she wanted mac and cheese but i didnt want to cook

>>536433741
yeah, i know. still did what i could to keep her life somewhat normal as odd as that sounds. I genuinely love her, in my own way.

>>536433645
no idea, some of the things she couldn't have missed though. then again...methhead...

>>536434935
since she wasn't sucking i tried to mouth fuck her but she gagged and looked like she was going to cry, so I stopped. I hugged her and kissed her and told her i loved her and began rubbing her pussy again. I started to lick her cunny and she put her hands on my head and kinda held me in place, I assumed this meant she was enjoying it. The moaning and squirming was additional evidence. She didn't moan like an older woman either, it wasnt the vulgar sounds I was accustomed to. It was more of a cute panting and ragged breathing with some light tones escaping her lovely lips. I rubbed my dick on her pussy and she seems quite amused my this. She giggled and rubbed back while petting my head. No idea why she was petting me. I didn't mind it though. After I busted and she seemed to lose interest I kissed her for a while and tucked her into bed, she told me she loved me. My heart practically exploded when she said that.
cont.
>>
>>536436014
But the natives were permanently fucked up by the white man.
>>
>>536424685
i don't know about the other anons but my sides are in orbit
>>
>>536436368
i never get this joke, how are you sides in orbit?
>>
>>536429495

lol, this must be totally legit.
>>
>>536424909
>>536426253

>go to work
fucking underage cunt.
>>
>>536436270
They got fucked up, I agree with that. The thing is they have more opportunities to progress the way they want than any other miniority group and they manage to fuck it up on a grand scale.

Also, that's war man. It's unfortunate, there is always a winner and a loser. They lost. it sucks for them but let's get on with it.
>>
>>536436270
Not really. They could join the modern world if they wanted to. Nobody is stopping them now.
>>
>>536436954
You.....you got the ass burgers?
>>
>>536424685
KEK
>>
>>536436192
After this she actually started asking for me on a regular basis. She'd wake up and ask if i was coming over, she'd take her moms phone to call me and ask if id babysit her. I was head over heels for this girl. Next time I babysat her she actually yelled at her mom to leave and pulled me into her bedroom. She threw off her pants and layed down spread eagle and pointed to her lips and nodded, i assumed this was her code for "please eat me out". I began licking her and she giggled and petted my head. After she had achieved what I think was an orgasm I pulled out my dick and was going to try and get her to kiss it, but she started to shake he head furiously. She pointed to her lips and shook her head, then pointed to her pussy and nodded. I have no idea why she didnt just tell me but I took this to mean she wanted me to rub against her pussy again, so I obliged. She enjoyed herself and by the end was grabbing my dick and was essentially masturbating with it. Didn't penetrate though, thought about it, but I had a feeling it would hurt her. I could get about half the tip in before she'd tense up. I decided to try my luck with the backdoor. I rolled her over and began kissing her asshole, which caused her to laugh and wriggle around a lot. I got a wash cloth doused it with warm water and then cleaned her ass, then I began to eat her asshole. Id stick my tongue in as far as it would go and tried to wriggle it around. Never tried anal with anyone before but I was under the impression that you needed to loosen up the hole. She really enjoyed this and so did I. I laid there on my belly with one asscheek in each hand and my face buried between them, it was heavenly. I felt like I was getting drunk off it. I started to rub my dickhead against her butthole and pushed lightly and she pushed back but the moment i started to enter she pulled away and said it hurt. I kissed her and told her I was sorry, and that I just wanted to make her feel good.
cont
>>
>>536437426
I have dyslexia and autistic tendancies but i just dont get it o.o
>>
>>536436954
>>536437426
he's anally anguished
>>
>>536438351
If your main character has an average sized dick, he should be able to get it in there with a little practice.
>>
>>536438351
This story's hot don't stop. Are you worried the girl might be diseased?
>>
>>536438871
anally tormented?, I sir, am not!
The 'joke' as such does not have any comedy value and how does ones sides become orbital?
>>
>>536438351
She took my hand and pulled me to the livingroom and put on some cartoons and we cuddled for the rest of the evening, my hand firmly cupping her pussy. I'd nuzzle her and kiss her on the neck while telling her how beautiful she was, she'd lick my cheek and meow. Time passed and I kept babysitting her and we kept engaging physically, she developed a unique form of non-verbal communication to convey her sexual desires. It was very simple, she'd point to her lips and then her pussy if she wanted me to eat her out, she'd roll over if she wanted me to eat her ass, she'd point to my crotch if she wanted my to get my dick out, and she's point to my crotch and shake her head if she only wanted oral and no dick loving. She really enjoyed getting her ass eaten and she frequently wanted my to rub my dick against her pussy. She'd make me lay down and then she'd try to straddle my dick occasionally but the moment it would start to meet resistance she'd back off, Im assuming it hurt. I tried to get her to sit on my dick so it would go up her ass but she had a lot of difficulty doing it, didn't stop her from trying though. I was amazed by her sex drive, but after talking with some other females i've learned that this isn't abnormal, not exactly common, but not rare. She would frequently tackle me and sit on my face and pet my head while id frantically try and lick her through her panties. Sometimes when her mother was the she'd sneak up to me and throw her panties at me, I think even at that age she was aware of her power over men, and she liked to tease. She'd take provocative poses, kind of silly looking honestly, but she'd stick out her but or she'd sit with her legs spread staring at me with her "come hither" look. One night I was called to come watch her because she was sick, I wasn't expecting much fun since she was sick but I was eager to see my angel again. When I got there she was in bed in a veritable fortress of blankets.
cont
>>
>>536440162
Keep going
>>
>>536417761
>feel terrible now about going into this thread looking for fapping material
>>
I'm at work and my dick is a diamond right now. Keep going.
>>
>>536440162
I'm really rooting for this guy to get it in her ass.
>>
File: 3jpn3.jpg (104KB, 955x887px) Image search: [Google]
3jpn3.jpg
104KB, 955x887px
>>536418947
>>536419732
>>
>>536441159
so am i
>>
>>536439342
just wait bro, just wait.

>>536439536
Diseased how?

>>536440162
I knelt down next to her and began kissing her neck and she held me for a while, rubbing her cheek against my neck. I wasn't expecting anything that night be she asked me to get into bed with her and I happily obliged. She rubbed the inside of my leg, something that i'd do to her pretty much constantly and she told me she loved me and wanted to marry me. I was so overcome with feeling that I just had to kiss her, sickness be damned. We made out for a while, and by made out i mean light kissing and sucking on her tongue. She'd try and stick her tongue in my mouth but she didnt know what to do, she'd just lick the inside of my mouth and lips. I slid my hand into her pajama bottoms and became to rub her pussy, she told me it hurt and I stopped immediately. I think the sickness might have made that region sore. I went back to nuzzling her but she threw the blanket over us and rolled over, her sign for "please eat my ass", so I inspected it first, cleaned it and then tongued her hole with maximum vigour. After a good hour of tongue fucking her asshole I sat back to admire her lovely ass and I noticed that her butthole was gaped a little. Never seen that happened before with her, I think the cold combined with the tonguing caused her to relax enough to open her sphincter. I saw this and an opportunity, I picked her up as gently as i could and placed her into 69 position, i asked her to kiss and lick my dick. I told her she needed to get it wet, I don't think she had any idea why but she did as I asked. I kept licking out her asshole to keep it gaped and then before it could close i flipped her around in a gentle manner and put the tip of my now saliva covered dick into her gorgeous little hole. She inhaled sharply but didn't ask me to stop. I took it slowly, barely moving, just kept it in place while kissing her neck and whispering sweet nothings into her ear.
cont
>>
File: 1390972560644.jpg (23KB, 226x166px) Image search: [Google]
1390972560644.jpg
23KB, 226x166px
>>536419732
I'm not even mad
>>
>>536441964
Can you describe this girl physically in detail?
>>
>>536441964

Someone needs to screencap this story.

Never seen it posted before
>>
>>536442624
do it for the greater good
>>
>>536441964

im gonna break my F5 key...
>>
>>536443148
auto update nigga
>>
>>536443126

For posterity!
>>
File: 1388036779709.jpg (93KB, 738x820px) Image search: [Google]
1388036779709.jpg
93KB, 738x820px
the thread of the year award goes to...
>>
>>536443292
not him but auto update is iffy for me

it won't update for a while then i'll manually refresh and then like 4-5 new posts will pop up. i don't trust auto-update

especially during those "good" threads. gotta manually refresh cuz i think the mods somehow slow down auto update so you don't get the good shit and save it
>>
>>536443457
for science
>>
>>536441159
>>536441441
see
>>536441964

boom goes the dynamite

>>536441964
I think she really likes anal stimulation because after a while she started to push back and forth on her own, i could only get the tip in but she seemed to really enjoy it. She was panting and licking the bed and for some reason her oddly animal like behaviour turned me on like never before. I spit down on the base of my dick while the tip was still in her and then began to push harder. She gasped and tensed up for a second but didnt tell me to stop, so i started to go back and forth, about 2 inches of me was in her. Felt fucking awesome. So tight and it kept constricting around my dick, her shudders just made it feel even better. I wasn't able to cum in her ass because after a while she said she was getting sore but she did jerk me off to completion. I still havent been able to teach her to give a proper HJ but i still love the feel of her little hand on my cock. She'd tug on it and kiss it and crank it around like a stick shift, didn't always feel great but watching her perform the act with genuine interest in her eyes was wonderful. She really seemed interested in my penis, she'd occasionally just sit there playing with it and observing it. Ejaculation always makes her laugh, she doesn't like getting semen on her and the few times i busted in her mouth made her angry but she seriously finds penises appealing. Oh thats another good story. I was trying to teach her how to suck dick properly, because she was doing little more than place it in her mouth and move her head a little. I started by telling her to pretend it was a lolli, because it seemed like an obvious choice, but that didn't work. I started putting nutella on my dick and asked her to lick it all off, while my dick was in her mouth. That also didn't work well, because he mouth is too small. Currently she just licks it and kisses it, which im fine with. She makes me clean it first.
cont
>>
>>536443832

I'm falling asleep but I expect to find this as copypasta tomorrow.

Don't let me down /b/, you copypasta much worse shit than this epic.

I christen this the 'journey to loli anal' story
>>
>>536444553
nite nite anon don't let the bed bugs bite

dream of sweet lolis running their hands through your hair and their tiny lil feet in your mouth as they rub their tiny cunnys all over your body and get really wet
>>
>>536443832
>after a while she said she was getting sore
More and better lube. Spit doesn't really cut it.
>>
>>536444553
inhale some nerve gas to sleep tight
>>
>>536443832
Type faster faggot i'm gonna fucking splooge in my pants before you finish the story.
>>
>>536444775

Will do, my good man. Have fun reading (and saving) the rest.
>>
Anyone who is stupid enough to do recreational drugs deserves to be taken advantage of.
>>
>>536442391
10 years old currently, about 4'6'', shoulder length dark brown hair, frosty blue eyes that seem electric, cute little smirk instead of a smile, like she knows she's mischievous. Slender body, very slight swelling around the hips, nice round ass, shapely legs from dancing, just barely there nipples that puff out slightly. An angel in every sense of the word.

>>536443832
The few times I busted in her mouth I witnessed what I would describe as the cutest temper tantrum ever, she starts hitting me and calling me mean, sometimes she'll even storm off and pretend to pout. Its all an act though, if i follow her and start kissing her she's all smiles again. Very first time i came in her mouth she looks seriously confused, she just stared at me with wide eyes like she couldn't believe what happened. Then she spit it out and did an elaborate display to show that she didnt like the taste. She asked if i had peed in her mouth and began punching me with both fists while calling me a mean jerk, i told her it wasn't pee but trying to explain semen to her was difficult. So she thinks that semen is some kind of non-dirty pee that smells funny and tastes funny. I tried to change my diet so the taste wouldn't bother her but she really doesn't want me to cum in her mouth again. She occasionally wont suck my dick because she thinks i'll pop in her mouth. We've been together for the last 4 years now, and she still seems to think of me as the best person in the world. I am very supportive, i try to take care of her, and boost her confidence whenever i can. I want her to have a good life despite what others would think of our relationship. When I take her out in public its kind of hard for her to keep things on the down low. She's such a tease. One time at the park she was on the swing in a skirt, I looked away for a bit to answer an phone call and mid conversation she threw her panties at me. Right in front of everyone.
cont
>>
>for sex or sexual favors? If you had the chance would you?

No because diseases STD's and the fuck that most of them will rob you in a second or 'tweak' out on you and could really fuck you up.
>>
>>536445576
>9 at beginning
>10 now
>together for 4 years
Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>536445576
>last 4 years now
You said she was nine before and is 10 now but it's somehow been 4 years. Is this an inconsistency or did you mistype?
>>
>>536446452
He never said she is human
>>
>>536446589
>>536446452

remember it's "fiction", lest he gets v& you fucking morons
they are both time travelers
>>
>>536446935
the plot thickens
>>
>>536446935
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>536444948
patience is a virtue
learn some tantric denial techniques

>>536445576
I pretended to get really mad to keep up appearances but I was instantly raging hard and I just had to get her home. I must have pretended I was mad too well though because by the time we got home she was in tears, she kept apologizing and telling me she loved me and it damn near broke my heart. I told her that i loved her too and i was only pretending so people wouldn't find out about us, which is something she still has a hard time understanding. the need for secrecy isn't something she has a good grasp on. In her tearful and sad state she started offering me sexual favors in her cute little girl way, too damn adorable. She told me i could "white pee in her mouth" and she wouldn't get mad, i could "love her butt" for as long as i wanted and she wouldnt make me stop if it hurt, she was basically begging me to not be mad at her. I did my best to convince her i wasn't mad but in the end i just started kissing her and holding her, something she understands far better than words. I must have held her there for about 20 minutes before she looked at me with a very serious demeanor and she took me by the hand and took me to her bedroom and stripped. She laid on her back and motioned me forward with her hand, she spread her pussy lips apart as i had taught her too and pointed at my crotch. I pulled out my dick and started rubbing against her pussy and she grabbed me by the hips and started pulling me in. I got the tip in and saw her face display what i thought was pain so i backed off. As much as i would have loved to i was afraid to pop her pussy at that age because of the pain and possible damage.
cont
>>
>>536415291
I have thunk of it a few times, but haven't done it. Yet.
>>
>>536447152
; ; you are such a meanie!!!

couldn't you have just taken her to a McDonald's bathroom and sniffed the panties so she can see you liked it then fingered her till orgasm and when a worker comes to check on the toilets you have an excuse "I'm sorry. We got the shits from your food please give us a minute"

if I had a loli i would NEVER make her cry (excluding when i go balls deep of course)

i would "love her butt" as many times as she wanted me too. poor 10yo girl. i'll find her and buy her candies
>>
>>536446935
That still doesn't make sense. She would age 4 years, whether they travel through time or not. You can't explain away inconsistencies in stories by saying "it's just a fictional story, don't worry about it."
>>
>>536447152
Hundreds of B tards reading, not replying because best fiction.
>>
>>536448315
>this faggot
>>
>>536446452
don't be a cunt
im purposely fudging details for obvious reasons, but sometimes little bits of truth regarding her identity come through in the heat of the moment.

I'm also describing two different girls as if they were one. not going into more detail. One of them I refuse to describe because of her father being a 4channer.
but this is all fiction and i would never engage in the aforementioned acts, this is all just a hypothetical situation in the future with robot girls.

>>536447152
I was worried that refusing would upset her but she actually seemed relieved. I am a little worried that she is attributing physical intimacy with love and I really don't want her to be like that. Ive been trying to teach her than we dont need to be physical to love each other but both of us enjoy it so its hard to not to go there. Honestly I initiate most of it though. I cant even be in the same room with her without getting lost in her beauty. I am constantly pawing at her and groping her, sometimes it annoys her but she also frequently wants it and engages me in return. The only time she really got mad was when she was watching one of her favorite shows and I tried to start eating her out. She was cool with the groping but when i pulled off her shorts started licking her crotch through her panties she started to push me away and tell me to stop. I didnt take the hint and tried to pull of her panties and she kicked me in the nose. Not hard enough to draw blood but more than enough to cause me to tear up and fall backwards. She laughed and told me i should listen to her next time. It made me love her even more. Now I'm a bit more tactful with my approach, i ask her if she wants to cuddle, cuddling being our foreplay. Sometimes just to be a tease she'll ask me to cuddle when there are other people present. We were an an amusement park once and she asked me to cuddle right in the middle of a crowded dining area, an old lady next to us smiled and chuckled.
cont
>>
>>536415291
I've only taken advantage of sex addicts in exchange for drugs. Does that count?
>>
>>536449046
>implying if her fathers a /b/tard he isn't hitting that sweet loli pussy
>>
File: -7108937576189601277.jpg (11KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
-7108937576189601277.jpg
11KB, 309x309px
>>536449325
there is some throuth in this yo
>>
>>536449046
>inb4
>hey Tim, my daughter just confessed everything
>get yo ass ready nigga, I am going to kill you
>>
>>536449046
is there sth like a puchline in the end of this story?
>>
>>536450480
Bel-Air
it was all a dream
spaghetti
but OP better end that way, for goodness' sake
>>
File: 1384672873847823.jpg (877KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1384672873847823.jpg
877KB, 1200x1600px
>>536415291
>ever taken advantage of a druggie or a homeless women for sex or sexual favors?
I'd have to circumcise her first.
>>
>>536450843
>OP
*anon
>>
>>536447976
I really didnt mean to make her cry and i felt awful about it. But she has since forgiven me and hopefully doesn't even remember it. Probably not though, she remembers damn near everything. Very smart little girl.

>>536448315
read
>>536449046
and stop, im not going into more detail if you dont like how the story melded together than stop reading it.

>>536449325
I have suspected such for years. Not going to ask him though.

>>536449046
If the old lady only knew what we did on the Tea Cups ride when no one could see us. She kept trying to kiss me in public and I was worried that the cops might be called so I took her to the most secluded ride I could find and rubbed her pussy for her while she kissed my neck and meowed. She got wet enough that a damp spot showed up on her shorts. She got worried that she looked like she had peed her panties and she looked like she was about to cry to i took her to the gift shop and got her some new shorts. They were too big and if she angled her legs right when sitting you could see up the legs to her panties. I made full use of the opening to rub her some more on the train ride around the park. The little tease wsa having a good time, and when she's having a good time she becomes mischievous. I got her a popcicle and she kept licking it suggestively and would giggle cruelly when she noticed me watching with my mouth agape. Im fairly certain I was drooling. I had already rubbed her off twice and she was still teasing me, she knew that i wouldnt be able to get off until we got home. She doesnt call it getting off though, she always referred to it as "making it", like, "did you make it anon?" I think it came from when I once told her "im almost there" while trying to jerk off on her pussy. Which was mostly semi-dry humping with my dick going up and down her wondrous little pussy slit, trying to get her little clit to rub the tip of my urethra. Heavenly feeling. I frequently come on her clit doing this.
cont
>>
File: 1384639808818.jpg (141KB, 879x937px) Image search: [Google]
1384639808818.jpg
141KB, 879x937px
>>536450862
>>
>>536417941

read as
>when I had a dog for set
>>
>>536451091
Can someone explain this fetish to me? I'm just genuinely curious about what makes it a turn-on
>>
Posting in the best thread I've seen this year
>>
>>536451027
Honestly, I'm not sure how I like where this is going. It's still pretty hot but it started out as "fucking a methhead's daughter" and now it's apparently the stories of two different girls confusingly combined together. Continue, by all means, it's good, just a little off putting.
>>
>>536450862
>>536451091
the sadest pair of pussy I've ever seen in my life, stop this instance they are making me sad
>>
File: liveclitfree8.png (527KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
liveclitfree8.png
527KB, 1024x943px
>>536451984
>>
File: 13423453454.jpg (68KB, 420x629px) Image search: [Google]
13423453454.jpg
68KB, 420x629px
>>536451984
It makes her cleaner, healthier, and she smells better.
>>
>>536452128
Pretty sure that's the result of genital mutilation.
>>
File: subo.jpg (26KB, 450x329px) Image search: [Google]
subo.jpg
26KB, 450x329px
>>536452128
>>
File: liveclitfree3.png (693KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
liveclitfree3.png
693KB, 1024x943px
>>536452373
Circumcision.
>>
File: 1391132410491.jpg (50KB, 449x524px) Image search: [Google]
1391132410491.jpg
50KB, 449x524px
>>
>>536450443
Not likely, her father is a basically a NEET that somehow managed to knock up a tweaker.

>>536450480
no punchline, doesn't really end either. Im just sharing experiences. these things are still going on, in my completely fictional world of robots and timetravel.

>>536450843
it hasn't ended, my story will obviously, but thats only because im running out of things to share.

>>536451027
Im really not entirely sure how her body responds to stimulus, but it is obvious that she likes having her butt played with as long as I dont penetrate, except on rare and amazing occasions when she is horny enough to want it, and she loves having me rub my dick on her pussy as long as i dont go too far in. If i touch her hymen its hurts her a little so mostly i just rub her slit and clit and then let her straddle me so she can control how far i go it. Seeing her straddling my cock while grinning and giggling slightly and my tip slides just slightly into her its one of life's greatest pleasures. She doesn't like nipple play though, which saddens me. I love her little nipples but it must tickle her when i suck them because she will barely let me touch them before she giggles and pushes me away. Hopefully as she gets older she'll start to like it more. Until then I'll just keep trying. Whenever I hold her I try to rub her nips a little. I love the way they poke through her shirt and get hard at the slightest provocation. She stimulates so easily, and she comes pretty easily too. I can get her off in about 5 minutes flat if im in a hurry. Start with a kiss, kiss down her chest to her groin area, kiss around her pussy lips and then lick the crevice. by this point the clit is usually hard enough to be poking out and i just place my lips around it and suck lightly while licking around it. If I lick it directly i think it overstimulates her and i have to reset. its such a tiny thing too, like the size of a tictac.
cont
>>
File: liveclitfree10.png (710KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
liveclitfree10.png
710KB, 1024x943px
>>
File: liveclitfree9.png (496KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
liveclitfree9.png
496KB, 1024x943px
>>
I got a $5 back alley blowjob from a homeless junky nigrette at 2am in Boston back in the 90s. One of my more sexually desparate moments. Seriously thought I was gonna get AIDS or something...but that nut needed bustin'
>>
>>536418947

i know dis a lie
>>
File: 1390577534266.png (558KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
1390577534266.png
558KB, 1024x943px
>>
>>536416201
*moves close to your ear and whispers* "it was phone all along"
>>
File: 1390577497344.png (593KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
1390577497344.png
593KB, 1024x943px
>>
File: liveclitfree1.jpg (74KB, 960x884px) Image search: [Google]
liveclitfree1.jpg
74KB, 960x884px
>>
File: liveclitfree2.png (592KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
liveclitfree2.png
592KB, 1024x943px
>>
>>536453000
it's funny. Because you're not suposed to damage a temple.
>>
>>536452824
moar plz
>>
>>536453218
>>536453420
>>536453491
>>536453617
Also:
Fuck off.
>>
>>536452824
goddamnit you better end this you, I want to go to bed but I must know how this epic tale will end
>>
>>536452087
one is the metheads daughter, the other is her niece that lives with her frequently while her mother is in rehab/jail/ on some dealer's dick, etc.
I described the niece's physical attributes because she is incredibly beautiful. the situations are mostly with the niece but some are with the daughter, who is younger. I've know both since they were very little. Didnt start babysitting them until around 4ish years ago, give or take. Just pretend what you need to to make it work for you, i really don't want to give too many details so im trying to keep things vague. Robots, timetravel, etc.

>>536452824
I asked her if she ever rubs herself and she said no, but im fairly sure she's lying about it. I dont think she wants me to know she does that kind of stuff by herself. A couple of times i came over and found her in her bedroom with her hand down her panties and her breathing was heavy. I asked her what she was doing with a smile because I was already pretty sure I know and was expecting her to be in the mood and already warmed up, but she freaked out a little. She yelled at me to get out and then ran to the bathroom, i asked what was wrong and tried to come in but she locked the door, which is rare unless im in the room with her. She came out about 5 minutes later with a completely blank look on her face. I asked her if she was ok and tried to hug her but she kept her distance for a couple hours. Still have no idea what happened. I tried to snuggle with her and told her i loved her no matter what, i just wanted to know if she was ok. She told me she was fine and sat on my lap but we didnt engage physically that night. I thought about pushing the issue but decided against it. I love her and i don't want to pressure her. Im wondering if she was masturbating while thinking about someone else, or if perhaps she thinks solo masturbation is something to be ashamed of. I hope its the latter. I dont think i could deal with competition.
cont
>>
>>536417761

Nice, glad i went back up to read this piece of nigger shit
>>
saw this thread, remember this vid

msless /B6F27CB

semirelated though
>>
File: ssshhh.jpg (72KB, 616x633px) Image search: [Google]
ssshhh.jpg
72KB, 616x633px
>>536417941
I would so a homeless grill into my sex pet, that sounds so fucking rad
>>
>>536432805
It happens all the time in Denver...
>>
>>536454452
>I hope its the latter
Former, you hope it isn't the former. Do you proofread these? You should.
>>
File: 1393184786959.jpg (37KB, 262x295px) Image search: [Google]
1393184786959.jpg
37KB, 262x295px
>>536455962
>>
>>536454203
sorry bro it hasnt ended in my fictional robot world of timetraveling, so obviously i cant "end" the story, but i can find a decent stopping point for you.

>>536454452
I've since tried to get her to rub herself for me but she wont have any of it. She just outright refuses, i once tried to put her hand on her pussy and move it around for her, like assisted masturbation, she pulled away and hit me and told me in an angry voice "you do it!". Well, as angry as she can sound with her cute little voice. Even when shes mad at me shes the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I actually have recordings of her singing that i listen to before i fall asleep. her voice is lovely and soothing and makes me feel oddly at peace with the world. Plus she dances. She's been taking ballet for the last few years now and seeing her in her little frilled singlet is just too much. It reminds me of those Candy Doll sets. I offered to buy her a new one just so i could get one thats a little too small so it emphasizes her pussy and tits. I dont like the way other men ogle her when she's wearing it but as long as im around none of them will ever touch her. One day at her dance recital I was standing in the back with her after her performance. She was all hot from her routine and I could feel the heat coming off her. She was holding my arm in a bearhug and i could feel the warmth of her pussy in the back on my hand, i started to rub her pussy lips through her singlet with the back of my knuckles and she started to nuzzle my arm. One of the mothers saw the hugging an nuzzles and made one of those "awwwww" sounds. I almost had a panic attack, i had no idea where were being watched. I was lost in the moment. I thought she had seen everything and was frantically planning my excuses, it wasn't until she walked away still smiling that i realized that she didnt notice. I think as long as the kid is smiling most people never think anything is out of the ordinary.
cont
>>
>>536429495
Wow. Either you're a shitty troll, or a complete moron.
>>
>>536456561

whynotboth.jpg
>>
Yes.

I live in West Virginia, and I recently encountered a druggie, about a 8/10 in Martinsburg. While walking to my car, she asked if I had a couple bucks. I told her jokingly (literally, with a chuckle) I'll give you $50 for a blowjob and your daughter to finish me off.

Long story short, her daughter let me cum in her mouth and the mom gave awesome head.
>>
>>536458016
how old were each?
>>
>>536434216
>kids born in US
>deported
try again.
>>
>>536458289
mom was in the ballpark of 30-35.

daughter was 17.
>>
File: 1364230452299.jpg (37KB, 495x334px) Image search: [Google]
1364230452299.jpg
37KB, 495x334px
>>536457420
>homeless
>>
>>536455962
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/latter
what the hell are you talking about?
and no i dont proof read nor is english my first language. if you dont like it then stop reading it.

>>536456410
My angel knew i was on the verge of a freak out though, she's always been really good at reading me. Like a little psychic. She started to make fun of me and tease me, telling me that "everyones watching you anon", "youre in big trouble anon", all while smirking devilishly. I quickly took her home and proceeded to devour her pussy with gusto. She giggled and squealed and kept saying "youre in big trouble!". Im not sure why she likes to tease me so much, i think its a power thing for her. She knows she has complete control over me and she loves it. Understandable given her life where she normally has no control over anything. When she's hurt or in trouble she doesn't even ask for her parents or other family, she asks for me. When the school needs a guardian they call me. Everyone in her neighborhood knows I'm her "protector" or "caretaker" or whatever you want to call it. When people see us all the see is a happy little girl and a equally happy man. Nothing seems abnormal. People who knew her before I came along have noticed a seriously beneficial change in her demeanor and life in general and they thank me for it. People think im some kind of saint yet I have to hide what I really am because of the stigma. I really dont know what the future holds but I hope she is always in my life. I want to be with her when she gets older and I want to marry her as soon as she is of legal age to marry. I'm well aware that im fucked up but I still love her fervently and I want to take care of her every need. I hope she feels the same, I hope she wont outgrow me. She always tells me she loves me and will always love me "to forever and beyond", but she's so young and so many changes are coming her way. I'm eagerly awaiting her to develop breasts.
cont
>>
File: 1379382452014.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1379382452014.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>536437153
>>536437261
>>
>>536458305
w/e

it's not like any government place checked up on her. as far as everyone knew (cept the people that helped her) those kids were hers back from mexico. they didnt go to school or the doctor or anything. they just did whatever during the day and they all slept at night under the bridge

last i heard they were deported. this is coming from my parents so unless they were lying to me that is what they know
>>
File: 1383252850548.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1383252850548.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>536458016
wow dude, you're an asshole
>>
>>536458539
Oh, fuck me I was so set in complaining and doing other things while reading this I fucked up reading that sentence just to find something to pick at. No, I quite like this, please keep it up.
>>
>>536458539
I'm rooting for more penetration.
>>
File: yiiiiis.png (19KB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
yiiiiis.png
19KB, 207x200px
>>536458539

Bumping for this story.
>>
>>536458539
There are few things in this world quite as lovely as young developing breasts. Her nipples just barely stick out now and are a little puffy, but barely enough to suck on. She doesn't like me sucking on them anyways, i think it tickles. She tried to suck on my nipple once but when she realized it didnt tickle me she stopped. I think she just wanted to get a rise out of me. It was incredibly cute though. We were watching tv and and stuck her head up under my shirt and nuzzled my chest. I thought she was doing her kitty thing but then she started to suck my nipple, might have still been the kitty thing now that i think about it. Sometimes when we're lying together she'll trace little designs on my chest with her elegant little fingers, sometimes rubbing my nipples with the tip of her finger. She likes to play with my chest hair too. As she lays on top of me playing with my chest I always grope her gorgeous ass. I didnt know a young girl could have such a nice ass, must be from the dancing. Each cheek is a perfect handful and its soft and firm and so smooth. Sometimes I just pull down her pants while she's walking somewhere and kiss her asscheek. The problem with doing that though is that it always always gets me super horny and frequently gets her the same. She'll grab my head and push my face between her cheeks, wanting me to lick and suck her asshole. Sometimes she'll wait until I'm about to walk past her and then bend over a chair of couch so her ass crack is exposed and then just smile at me. I cant resist a taste of that amazing ass. She aways gets me. And she knows it. Once she sat on my face and poured milk down her ass crack onto my face. really fucking weird in hindsight, but at the time it was sexy as fuck. i tried to drink it all and lick up the rest. I asked her not to do it again later though and she stuck her tongue out at me and told me "try and stop me". Such a cheeky little thing, so damn enticing.
cont
>>
>be 18
>work at local coffee shop
>7/10 chick comes in, sits at bar
>talk for long time, begin realizing shes crazy
>she slips me a mixture of mystery pills
>okay.jpg
>first time doing prescription pills, get fucked up and don't even know
>end up back at her house
>she's popping pills left and right
>starts venting about her childhood rape and the opiate addiction that followed
>genuinely concerned and sympathetic of her situation
>talks about her weird sexual desires
>get turned on, we start going at it
>she ends up requesting that I face fuck her and cum on her face
>ohfuckyes.mpg
>proceed to wreck her throat and blow the biggest load ever
>she's so happy
>so am I

We continued messing around everyday for 2 weeks until she left for LA. Probably one of the nicest most down to earth girls I will ever meet but she's just too fucked up.
>>
File: 1345940819183.jpg (23KB, 406x358px) Image search: [Google]
1345940819183.jpg
23KB, 406x358px
>>536460868
HAHAHAHA.... I read the first 2 sentences. burst out laughing nice one bro
>>
>>536460868

OH GOD, MOAR
>>
>>536415291

Don't you 404 on me...
>>
File: 4 chan.gif (1MB, 273x198px) Image search: [Google]
4 chan.gif
1MB, 273x198px
this thread is why I love /b/

thank you.

hopefully I run into this story again, down the road, so I can enjoy a nice fap.
>>
>>536462176
SCREENCAP THIS SHIT
>>
>>536462612
sorry heaven, I'm on my cell phone.
the quality of the cap won't be that high resolution.

I'm sure some pedos here have good enough computers to do it tho
>>
>>536458016
(homeless.DRUGGIE) /= 8/10
>>
>>536459339
i do the same thing
great stress relief

>>536459934
i got a few more stories i could share

Earlier this year we had pretty bad snow storms and her junky mother wasn't paying the heating bill so her house was freezing. Her parents actually let me take her to my house for about 5 weeks. It was amazing. It was like being married, but to a loli. She'd help me cook and clean and she was always rolling around on the floor playing with my dog. It was pure bliss. One day she had the idea that we should build a fort. I was excited, i loved building forts as a kid. We took every cushion in the house and damn near all the blankets and made a large fort between two couches, under my kitchen table. It was right next to the heating vent and was pretty warm inside. My angel didnt mind though, she liked to be topless in nothing but panties, and frankly i liked her to dress like that as well. We were sitting in the fort watching cartoons when I noticed that her panties were becoming frayed. On the crotch, almost directly over her pussy i noticed the thread was getting a little thin. I was annoyed by this because it was her pink rose panties that were old as fuck an so tight you could see the outline of her pussy lips perfectly. It did give me an idea though. I leaned back against the wall of the fort and pulled her into my lap, hugging her from behind. One and was cupped right below her breast so i could flick her nipple with my thumb and my otherhand was cupping her crotch. I rubbed a little harder than normal and used my fingernail to rip open the thin part of her panties. She got mad that I tore her panties but I licked the edge of her ear and told her id let her pick out some new ones tomorrow. She leaned back against me and took my hand away from her breast, again tickling, and laced her fingers between mine. She started to move her hips against my other hand and the movement was right on top my boner.
cont
>>
>>536463697
I was in my boxers and nothing else, rare for me even at home, because of the heat. the little button of the front was broke and the tip of my dick had slipped out and was rubbing against her taint. I think she felt it because she started to gyrate gently squeezing my boner between her asscheeks. At this point I was in full overdrive, i tore open the hole in her panties so my dick would fit through and slip my cock into her panties through the hole so it was rubbing against her pussy lips. With some finagling i was able to get my tip in the slit and with the panties holding my shaft in place i was able to essentially fuck her pussy and panties as if i were in her vagina. The tip was in her wet little crevice and i placed her hand on the front of her panties so i could feel it on the underside of my cock. I started to move faster trying to reach that nut when she pushed my dick further back at an odd angle, but i realized that i was a bit further into her pussy. I started to nibble her neck and asked if she wanted me to go in further, she said no but she did grab my cock and started to rub the tip against her clit in a most pleasing way. I told her I was about to make it and she hopped off my lap and grabbed my cock in a reverse handjob. She really isnt good at giving a hj but i was so close i popped almost immediately after she touched it. She laughed at me and told me i made a mess. I smiled and kissed her on the nose and told her it was mostly her fault. Then things odd weird. My dog heard the commotion and came in and licked up my semen and then tried to lick my angel's sweaty cunny. She giggled uproariously and exclaimed that it tickled but i wasn't too pleased, i kicked my dog out of the pillow fort of pleasure. I wasn't going to let that fuzzy cockblocker ruin the night though. I went and got some icecream out of the fridge. I keep whipped cream in a can and hot fudge around for my angel, i really dont have a sweet tooth.
cont
>>
File: hhhehehe.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
hhhehehe.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>536434743
wholy fucckkk /b/ makes me laugh sometimes
>>
>>536465969

Bumping for moar. Keep em coming, playa
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.