[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm going to make this short, this is probably going to be

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Silent Protagonist.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Silent Protagonist.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
So i'm going to make this short, this is probably going to be the last night of my life and I will probably be killing myself tomorrow. Don't try talking me out of it because I don't even know if it is going to happen yet because it all depends on what happens tomorrow. I though because I can't be arsed to tell loved-ones I might as well tell you guys so from one faggot to another, See ya later shit-lords.
>>
what happens tomorow? HL 3 ???!?!
>>
do it
>>
You said "arsed", so I am assuming you are British. If that is true, go ahead and do us all a favor and just do it now.

Signed, America
>>
This reminds me of pasta.
>>
So how're you gonna do it?
>>
>>533238696
According to /b/ you faggots commit suicide 5 times a day. Fuck off with your cries for help. Be a fucking man and either do it or get your shit together, you fucking dolt.
>>
Tomorrow, depending on what the outcome is my family may be taken away from me because apparently I am an "unsuitable parent" because I can't make one of my fucking asshole kids go to school so you know totally my fault. :(
>>
>>533238696
>OP dies
>HL3 Confirmed
>>
>>533239234
If the kid is such a fag, shouldn't you be glad they're taking it away?
>>
I don't know how I'm going to do it, probably a leap of faith who knows. Any ideas?
>>
>>533239484
leap of faith. Take the child with you.
>>
File: lar5.jpg (109KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
lar5.jpg
109KB, 600x314px
>>533239484

Got a firearm or a grill?
>>
get off 4chan and do fucking something with hyour life
>>
>>533239484

If you're British do the honourable thing and take as many Pakis with you as possible. Preferably pre-teens. Catch them before they replicate.
>>
Fagot you gotta tell us what's up with tomorrow.
>>
>>533239234
Don't do it, you have many things to enjoy when your kids get older. When your kids look back on the reasons why you weren't there they will understand. Travel the world, move to another country.
>>
people that talk about killing themselves are most likely to not do it. just sayin.
>>
>>533239921
This is bullshit.

KILL YOURSELF OP.
>>
File: self.png (106KB, 269x322px) Image search: [Google]
self.png
106KB, 269x322px
Fuck op Im high as fuck and im the presitent of this thread pic releated me
>>
Leap of faith with kid is impossible because kid is such a selfish bastard he wont let me get close to him, I do not have a firearm (brit-fag) I do however have a microwave, will that do?
>>
>>533240136

I don't get it. If the kid's such a cunt why do you care? Let him live in a home for a couple of months. Little fucker will be begging you to take him back.
>>
>>533240136
packing peanuts - those annoying foam things in shipping packages + petrol. Let it all dissolve. Pour it on him and yourself while he's asleep. Set yourself and him on fire.
>>
I've tried everything to get him to go to school even when I literally dragged him to school his social worker has the audacity to confront me about it and tell me I have no right to do that to a child. It's that behemoths fault that i get in trouble anyway and when i try to do something about it I get in trouble. What the fuck has this world come to when you can't drag your kids to school anymore?
>>
>>533241096

They won't take your kids off you for that so I wouldn't sweat it. Worst thing that can happen is you'll probably get a fine from the magistrates.
>>
see ya in moot's bathroom, cock ruler
>>
And what makes it worse my son wants to post this on his youtube channel because he wanted his fans to know what is going on in his life, I told him no because this is a private family matter, I had to change the password on the comp so he couldn't do it while I wasn't watching. What do I do about this, should I let him post it?
>>
he has been taken from me before even if just for 4 months for the same reason.
>>
>>533241913

Whats his YouTube channel?
>>
>>533242042
put him up for adoption
>>
I don't know his youtube channel I will try and check because he refuses to talk to me.
>>
His youtube channel is called Adam Warren.
>>
There's about 50 channels with that name
>>
This is it. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Tcw4tbHKxwDDFw9TH_-HA
>>
>>533238696
>Don't try to talk me out of it
yeah, like that's gonna happen here, chum
>>
This>>533239292
Do it faggot>>533238696
>>
File: halloween-2007.jpg (69KB, 600x1045px) Image search: [Google]
halloween-2007.jpg
69KB, 600x1045px
I actually do fucking hate him, it's his brother i don't want to leave behind because he is a good kid. Ever since he found out I didn't like spiders he dressed up like spider-man to scare me, he's been doing it since he was 3 and he still thinks it's funny. Pic related, it's him now.
>>
>>533239234
What? But i thought i we agreed that i was going after half term?
>>
Kieran suck my dick
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.