[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't go into much detail but trust me on this, WWE is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1449985235907.png (92KB, 292x299px) Image search: [Google]
1449985235907.png
92KB, 292x299px
Can't go into much detail but trust me on this, WWE is going into talks with Caitlyn Jenner on an angle or even a match at Wrestlemania this year.
>>
File: 1390679184G.webm (601KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1390679184G.webm
601KB, 294x273px
>Caitlyn Jenner
literally who?
>>
>>838478
Bruce Jenner*

Also please be fake. Vince is insane and desperate though so desu I wouldn't even be that surprised.
>>
>>838478

I've actually heard this from a couple sources. I doubt anything comes from it though.
>>
>>838755
tl;dr
>>
>>838794

Bro what does tl;dr mean? Just the simple explanation please, I'm new but but I really can't stand reading the walls of texts that this board loves.
>>
>>838796
To long; didn't read
>>
>>838478
Caitlyn v Charlotte at WM in the first every tranny match? /hype/
>>
>>838519

It makes sense for the most part.

It's going to be a really weak Wrestlemania buzz wise, so they need some kind of spark and it's been a few years without a celebrity angle.

Jenner is hot shit right now, like it or not, and Vince thinks the reality crowd is the perfect funnel for WWE.

Plus Jenner would be the 2nd Olympic Gold Medalist in the WWE.
>>
>>838798
>giving bait a serious response
>>
Please no
>>
>>838985
Also kinda makes sense since they already have ties with E! from the divas show

I know women who watch the shit outta that show but would never actually watch WWE
>>
>>838755
how about we compromise and go with "the faggot formerly known as bruce jenner"
>>
>>839076
'call me caitlyn' and 'total divas' are both produced by the same company, if you'd believe it
>>
>>838478

I don't believe you but I'll cap this just in case.
>>
>>838755
I dont think he would enjoy you making assumptions of what offends him. You just gotta be honest and make it a point that it offends you only. Besides hes mentally ill, why would we take his or any transgender's opinion seriously?
>>
>>839174
>Besides hes mentally ill, why would we take his or any transgender's opinion seriously?

Because it's polite

He prefers to be called Caitlyn and to be referred to using male pronouns. Yeah, it's weird, but is it really that much of a hassle for you to do that? Or are you just too fucking autistic to handle thing that aren't a big deal but don't make sense?
>>
>>839287

Source on male pronouns?
>>
>>839098
>formerly known as
>>
>>838755
Didn't read any of this, just saw the words "Bacock Obsama" and "Donghole Pump" as I was scrolling.
>>
>>838985
They'll probably be digign into their alumni, as well as bringing up nxt guys like fucking mad over the next 4 months I'm certain. I feel compelled to say the rosters really fucking thinned out after every major guy but I go through the roster and I see guys who I've never seen compete in an episode of Raw since I got back into it in 2013

of course everyone went into mania 31 thinking it was gonna be a shit show and they made a miracle happen there.
>>
My biggest problem with Caitlyn Jenner being in WWE has nothing to do with her being transgender or whatever.

Didn't she recently kill somebody in a car accident?

Yes, it obviously wasn't intentional and probably couldn't have been avoided depending on the chain of events, but still....
>>
>>841623
she was found not guilty but is being sued for damages or something.
>>
>>841623

It's about the buzz you numb skull - has nothing to do with who/what she/he did.
>>
>>841623
>My biggest problem with Caitlyn Jenner being in WWE
lol
It's just a shitpost dude.
>>
>>838796
You rascal
>>
>>838519
Caitlyn*

Stop being an edgy asshole, it doesn't suit you sweet heart xoxo
>>
>>844886

This company had Grumpy Cat featured on Raw...a Caitlyn Jenner angle is definitely believable, shitpost or not
>>
They should have her endorse Charlotte after she wins the Rumble similar to Rock/Reigns
>>
>>845066
>Calling something by it's real name is edgy

Oh liberals you so retarded
>>
>>845066
>lol ur just edgy
>sweetheart
back to tumblr babe
>>
>>846285
>>846302
Caitlyn Jenner is the most brave and beautiful woman in America, so suck my dick.
>>
>>846417
Nice meme
>>
>>838985
>implying sting vs taker won't happen
That's how you get the right crowd in not celebrities
>>
>>846417
I don't care about what people do but don't call something ugly beautiful just makes reality hurt more
Also obvious b8
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.