[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyler appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: tyler-breeze-wwe-nxt.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-breeze-wwe-nxt.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
Tyler appreciation thread
>>
>>
>>
>>
Jobber general?
>>
>>836512
It's too bad he has no mic skills or charisma. If he did he would remind me of early 90s queer stripper HBK. The should give him a big body guard guy though.
>>
>>836523
sure why not
>>
lmao imagine they give you a female valet and shes taller than you and they job you out

vince is a genius tbqh
>>
>>836527
Tamina Snuka wants snu snu with breeze

pls vince
>>
File: 1.png (271KB, 665x660px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
271KB, 665x660px
is trump a raw jobber?

http://wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump
>>
Future endeavored when?
>>
>>836512
I have no clue what the fuck WWE wants to do with this guy. He's a good enough wrestler but nowhere near main event level. It seems like he just debuted to be a boring midcard filler that feuds with people even lesser named than him.

He'd have been a lot better when Smackdown was a seperate brand and he could fight for one of their titles.
>>
>>836926
The guy just debuted a few months ago. Give it some time. If they strapped a rocket to his ass and pushed him to main event level he'd burn out really quickly and won't ever get his heat back, much like Ryback and arguably KO.

He should have some midcard feuds and show off what he's got over a long course of time and if he really is any good the fans will eventually get behind him.

Remember, Cena had to job for quite a while to get where he is now. As long as they don't turn Breeze into the new Fandango and have him on the sidelines all the time, he'll be alright. He doesn't have to win the WWEWHC to be considered successfull.
>>
>>836926
He's Dolph The Mizzler. WWE probably figures it can't hurt to have a third male diva. Plus Ziggler has threatened to leave for quite some time now. Nothing will probably ever come of it but whatever.

*shrug*
>>
>>836957
Yeah good point. I wasn't around for Fandango btw so why did they quit on what seemed to be a popular guy at one point ?
>>
>>836907
when his affordable NXT contract has to be turned into a wwe contract.
>>
>5 YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT
He's fucking done
>>
>>836926
Holy shit, I totally get a SmackDown feel from Tyler Breeze.
>>
I like Breeze, I really do. But, I can't see a ceiling for him being any higher than the IC title. The gimmick, the size, the moveset...he's Ziggler-tier at best. Not that there's anything wrong with that: he'll have a good career, and put on some good matches. But, I can't see myself getting particularly invested in main roster Breeze, which feels like a shame.
>>
>>837476
He's actually better than Ziggler, both as a wrestler and a talker.
He's a very talented performer and a versatile character. He just also happens to look like an 11 Year Old boy and be a perfect fit for his comedy jobberiffic gimmick.
>>
Dolph Ziggler , The Miz , Tyler Breeze should form a group called The Gorgeous Ones.
>>
>>837476
At this stage I don't see him holding the IC title or US title. Looks like he's on the fast train down to Superstars desu. Which is sad because he's a good wrestler. Might end up being a good tag team guy, maybe.
>>
>>837476
> the moveset

The fucking WWE Champion right now has 5 moves at most on his best day
>>
>>837881
Exactly. Breeze has too many moves.
>>
>>837881
It's more a case of him having a lack of impact moves, or even flippyshit moves.

Like, the Beauty Shot is a godawful signature. Granted he seems to have relegated it in favour of the Unprettier, but I'd still argue that he doesn't have any moves to pop the crowd.
>>
File: Prince_Pretty.gif (1MB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Pretty.gif
1MB, 500x286px
>>
>>837942
I hate you

Does breeze still do the figure 4 round the ringpost?
>>
>>837881
>Spear
>Superman Punch
>Roll-up Powerbomb
>Drive-By
>Jumping Clothesline
>Samoan Drop
>Uses a few variations of suplexes
>Tilt-a-Whirl Slam
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.