[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's embarrassing watching this mousy voiced, fat bastard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

File: kevin-owens.jpg (90KB, 960x1592px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens.jpg
90KB, 960x1592px
It's embarrassing watching this mousy voiced, fat bastard try and act like some dangerous tough guy

There's nothing intimating about him whatsoever and he looks like a joke with his massive gut, neckbeard, fedora shorts standing next to any of the real athletes
>>
Well rumor has it that he's facing Brock Lesnar at Wtestlemania
>>
>>831620

If it differs from Brock's match with Cena at last years SummerSlam I'm done with wrestling.
>>
Only really started watching WWE again 6 months ago after about 15 years of not watching it... most of the guys are fucking terrible.
Kevin Owens is just a fat fuck. Fucking shit wrastler.
>>
>>831633
>Kevin Owens is just a fat fuck.
Wouldn't be so bad if we weren't supposed to take him seriously

His character could work in the lower midcard and comedy bits
>>
he needs to start gaining muscle and lifting weights and then he could be more like Jean Pierre Lafiete
>>
>>831608
I personally love KO, being that I was a fan of him when he was Steen. The whole badass persona doesn't fit him, but a cocky prick attitude does.
>>
File: basedfatassmanlet.png (428KB, 591x654px) Image search: [Google]
basedfatassmanlet.png
428KB, 591x654px
>>831608
>>
>>831608
reminder that hes a "prize fighter"
>>
File: 1414113385243.jpg (42KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1414113385243.jpg
42KB, 500x363px
>>831608

It's embarrassing watching wrestling at all.

> real athletes

kek a doodle doo.
>>
>>831726
>prize fighter
a term for all boxers, so literally the most generic, redundant term possible
>>
lol are u all a bunch of 12 year olds that have never seen indie wrestling? kevin steen is a fantastic wrestler and beats the fuck out of people. ROH, PWG and plenty more. Watch real wrestling
>>
>>831608
Yeah he looks like a monster in the indies. Because most of the indie wrestlers are built like Daniel Bryan. But in WWE, he's just a fat manlet.
>>
>>831633
His in ring work is solid, and he's insanely agile for a fat guy. He really needs to try and drop 20lbs and get a little fit.
>>
>>831757
how about you back to /wooo/ and talk about that queer outlaw shit there
>>
>>831744
Most pro wrestlers were indeed college and even professional athletes before they got into wrestling.
>>
EAT
OWENS
EAT
>>
>>831757
do you think wresting is real?
>>
I lost all respect for Owens when Cesaro told him to get out of the ring and he walked away with no retaliation. What a bitch.
>>
>>831786
DIET
OWENS
DIET
>>
Kevin Owens sucks, and I will explain it, and why people may relate to him.

We got a fat person without charisma in the ring with the biggest face perhaps the last decade in WWE. Owens looks like just a bad b-version of Tank Abbot.

I think some of IWC can relate to him, he's fat, he looks like them.

Just like IWC can relate to Daniel Bryan(but Bryan has more arsenal then Owens can dream off)

I see a pattern in this, when fat or common people without charisma from indies getting a breakthrough.

But deep down, we all know they guy sucks and has nothing to do in that ring.
>>
>>831801
FAT
OWENS
FAT
>>
>>831829
>I see a pattern in this, when fat or common people without charisma from indies getting a breakthrough.
Said the same thing

The audience has changed, they don't want gods and men to aspire to (Hogan, Rock, Austin), they want people who are just like them to live vicariously though (Like reality TV)
>>
>>831608
>Russo is posting on 4chan now

wew lad
>>
>who is mabel
>who is yoko zuna
>who is bam bam bigelow
>who is dusty fucking rhodes (who was in worse shape than owens and wore fucking trunks)

in b4 b-but muh height!

He isnt even that short. Eddie was shorter and he ended up having a GOAT feud with lesnar. I do agree that he should gain a bit more arm muscle and get a little more definition on the places that matter

The dudes unique and moves better than all the guys ive mentioned above. When you're wrestling ability is getting praised by dudes like Austin and Rock you know you're doing something right. He has one of the better merch sales right now too.
>>
>>831800
>i lost respect for someone because creative made me
>>
>>833059
Did you ever even watch Bigelow? That guy during his prime could move and was a million time better than Kevin Owens. Cry baby Bret even said he was one of the best big men in wrestling
>>
>>833371
Not taking anything away from Bigelow either, the guy and vader were something else. It's just owens holds those similar qualities whilst looking like a fat fuck which is what makes him a unique talent.
>>
>implying if he was staring you down you wouldn't cry like a bitch
Smarks are literally the worst people
>>
>>833403
Tbh i want to give him a big hug.

>implying you wouldnt

I cant decide whether or not i want him to be a monster heel or just a smug cocky prick..

Look at this fucking big teddy bear
>>
File: W10326A.jpg (45KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
W10326A.jpg
45KB, 468x468px
>>833404
forgot pic
>>
Listen, Owens has talent. If you've ever seen him wrestle anywhere else you would know that. He can't be held responsible for the gimmick they've given him, nor the opponents or outcomes of those matches.

But I saw someone that carried lame ass Cena in a series of matches and made him look good. Others have done that (ziggler, orton, etc) but with the exception of zigs, only orton of the young bunch...
>>
Owens not orton*
>>
>>833408
cena actually stepped it up this year m8. I take it youre talking about old Cena when you say "lame ass cena?"
>>
>>833416
Honestly, only in the Owens matches did I see any "stepping up".
>>
>>833419
He was great in the Rollins match a la summerslam but I may be getting shit mixed up
>>
>>833371
Im pretty sure you are looking at Bam Bam from rose colored glasses. He could barely land his moonsault and generally had to do a half turn in it just to get over.

Owens in his prime could land a 450 splash, and can do a pretty damn perfect moonsault that has him jumping from the second rope to the third rope before hand.

Not that any of this matters since this is just another faggy anti-smark thread, without any of the anti-smarks knowing the meaning of the words mark, smark, or even anti.
>>
>>831629
>allowing WWE to affect your stance on wrestling
>not seeing the irony in this
>thinking his opinion matters
>>
File: niggerguy.jpg (109KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
niggerguy.jpg
109KB, 960x540px
>>831608
>fedora shorts
>>
>>831629
oh boohoo. Guerrero was a great underdog. Lesnar would win that match anyways im almost certain it aint happenin this year.

>Heyman and Owens back and forth on the mic

>Heyman backstabbing bork to be with Owens

this would make for some good programming desu. If not, only the 1st one
>>
File: tumblr_nte7odoWeR1s0i1x0o1_1280.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nte7odoWeR1s0i1x0o1_1280.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
>>831608
Vince Russo?
>>
>>831768
> only watching the McDonald's of "pro wrestling"
>>
>>831829
Nobody you mentioned is without charisma
>>
>>833454
>responding to an ancient /wwe/ pasta

state of you m80
>>
Yes, fat guys are not tough. Just look at guys like Samoa Joe, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Vader.
>>
>>833587
Vader is an exception because vader is built like a brick shit house

he is however more relateable to dudes like joe and bam bam though
>>
>>831829
But I'm not fat. Owens looks like someone I'd be scared of, not like me. He looks and acts like a mean motherfucker with a chip on his shoulder, that's what makes him intimidating.
>>
>>831608

go to bed russo
>>
>>833454
>>833635
how new are you guys
>>
>>833644
What's your point?
>>
>>833659
You're responding to a pasta that was made in like july
>>
>>833659
>he thinks we're new because we overlooked something from a mere 6 months ago
You're new enough to still keep up with everything on 4chan, we know that much. And to think knowledge from this year is a marker of being new or not.
>>
>>833671
brah chill out. Im just asking. Im an owensmark too. Atleast you know now
>>
>>833674
I think you're also underestimating how much pasta posters agree with their pasta.
>>
>>833404
smugcocky pls
>>
>>831608
At BOLA 2006 he drove to the show in a borrowed beat up dodge stratus with Disney Land stickers on it and couldn't get out of the reseda VFW parking lot because fans were blocking the driveway. He kept honking and nobody would move because he looked like any dumpy PWG fan there. It was a pathetic sight and it'll always stick in my head as my first and last impression of the guy. Can't believe he's actually on WWE television even if he's just there to get ribbed about his weight at this point.
>>
>>833587
Even guys in WWF thought Bigelow was a fat fuck who didn't belong in the ring. Later they had the same opinion of Vader, but either way those two dudes being in the same sentence as compulsive eaters Joe and Steen is a laugh.
>>
File: kevinowensasafan.jpg (32KB, 600x308px) Image search: [Google]
kevinowensasafan.jpg
32KB, 600x308px
>>831608
>>834024
>nobody would move because he looked like any dumpy PWG fan there
thats why he has so many fans he looks them and thats why this happens too.
>>
>>833674
> you can just call me

>>831608
> fedora shorts
Legit kekt
>>
>>834038
Sauce on that or you are lying
Bam bam was legit and everyone knew
>>
>>834056
Lanny Poffo specifically. Granted he's an ass too, but I've heard other stories that Bigelow was actually a pussy. Either way he looked badass so it doesn't really matter.
>>
I could almost overlook everything if he'd shave those pubes off his face. I mean god damn, if you can't grow anything below your lip don't even try.
>>
>>831608
>try and act like some dangerous tough guy

Congratulations, you don't understand his gimmick

He's supposed to be a self-obsessed prick who tries to sound tough, but is actually a coward
>>
>>833062
Yeah, I lost respect for the Kevin Owens character that creative made. What's your point?
>>
>>834024
source on this story or youre full of shit. Steen was barely a fat fuck in 06 and didnt have the sloppy iwc look he sported until about 2009
>>
>>834038
Why, because they're modern? Antismark fags are literally the worst
>>
Rikishi was way more of a threat than this guy.

What a joke.
>>
>>834215
Rikishi was shit. His two sons are much better
>>
>>833425
hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>833452
>watching the unsanitary, health inspection dodging hotdog shack of wrestling
>>
>>831829
You have a deep misunderstanding of what charisma is
>>
>>834294
This is the dumbest "not!WWE = high school gyms" post ever. Bravo.
>>
>>831800
>>834129
you're not supposed to respect him you mark, he's a heel. Plus he literally says "I fight on my own terms" all the time, there is nothing wrong with what he did.
>>
>>833452
>>835523
funny how many performers would want to work for wrestling's Mcdonalds
>>
>>831629
Bork's power level went down after mania this year. Thank Undertaker for that
>>
>>834219
Who? The John Cena of the tag division?
Just without the good looks and mic skills
>>
>>835557
people are out of their mind thinking they wouldnt both kill it in a match

>b-but muh size!!

If or when Kevin loses his gut a little and gets himself lookin like he did when he debuted in NXT / WWE. It would be great. No denying hes gained weight. I have a feeling if or when they decide to elevate him up the card their gonna get him on some programs to burn his gut back down to as small as it used to be.

Fucking eddie who is a midget had a GOAT feud with bork.
>>
>>835557
How so? Undertaker is still kayfabe the most powerful wrestler around. Not even Cena has been able to overcome the odds agaisnt him.
>>
>>831699
you just know that vince was laughing his fucking ass off watching this as hunter squirmed
>>
>>835559
>John "monkey" Cena
>Good looks.

Great body, goofy face.
>>
>>835677
LOOK AT THE CHUBBY INDY NECKBEARD NEXT TO WWE SUPERSTAR!
>damn it pops hes good in the ring....
GET HIM TO PUT DOWN THE FUCKING WHOPPERS FROM BURGER KING AND SIGN SOME FUCKING MASTODONS I CAN ACTUALLY USE PAUL!
>>
>>833405
>le ugly christmas sweater meme

why is Owens such a normal fag?
>>
>>831608
>It's embarrassing watching this mousy voiced, fat bastard try and act like some dangerous tough guy
He doesn't. He plays a coward heel.

His shape is also a selling point from him, since no one expect a fattie to do flips and powerbombs.

Keep being mad.

>>831629
Well, the dynamic SHOULD be different, since Bork is basically a face now.
>>
>>835714
thats merch his shilling.
>>
>>835679
His face is literally alright but only because of his body and test. Without that jaw his face is a solid 3/4. Then again I'm not a chicken so what do I know.
>>
>>835718
I agree and that's exactly why I don't want him to lose too much weight. Ever seen Lesnar land a shooting star press? He looks fucking terrifying flying through the air because it looks unnatural for his size. I'm not saying Eat Owens Eat is comparable to Brock, but it gives the commentators that same point to drive home.

Not only does it look impressive from a human perspective, but it works in kayfabe as well since extra weight + extra flips = 2 damage multipliers = quad damage.

Just a shame Owens is too fat to be allowed to land the moonsault on anyone, so I guess he does need to cut a little. Someone should teach Ryback to do one if they want him to get over.
>>
>>831608
>>831633
>>831675
>>831829
>>833644
>>834215

>Wrestlers should have herculean bodies
>Charisma is only based on looks
>Great Body = Charisma
>Good looks = good matches
That Fucking explains:
Alex Riley
Heidenreich
Chris Masters
Vladimir Koslov
Ezekiel Jackson
Matt Morgan
Mark Henry
Mason Ryan
>>
>>836904
Most of /wwe/ are gays, they only support wrestlers they are physically attracted to

>Owens is too fat, ew, not sexy
>look at Deanetty's hairline, ew, not sexy
>Ramen Reigns, now there's a real man, look at those muscles, yummy
>>
>>836904
Ok reddit
>>
>>836915
Not being such a mark is reddit now?
>>
>>831699
Orton's like 6'5". He looks like that compared to most guys.
>>
>>833425
bam bam was a monster though. looked like a fucking monster, vader too. owens isn't a monster. he's a little guy, but he's fat
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>831608
He has tons of muscle under the bodyfat, that's why he's so agile
Dude is faster than the big guys, and stronger than the fast guys
>>
>>836922

doesn't look like that next to batista, now does he?
>>
>>836929
KO doesn't have a monster heel gimmick.
Fe is a whiny dick who cheats inside the ring.
Being out of shape benefits him as a heel that many people scorn him for his success despite looking like a typhoid ridden bear.
>>
>>831608
He does work out. He just does not know how to.
He has no idea what he is doing in the gym.
"from what I know, I lift these heavy things then muscles will appear"
>>
>>836937
from jericho's podcast with him
>>
>>836933
hes a bully
>>
>>836931
thats because batistas an hgh filled gorilla
>>
>>836929
They still have the same body type and KO is fatter and moves better.
>>
>>836904
Fuck you, Matt Morgan is one of the most underrated big men of all time.
>>
>>837003
Nah! He's as awkward in the ring as Corbin. We just feel bad for him because he got screwed over by batista and wwe sacked him.
>>
>>837005
He got screwed over by TNA Management as well. I forget what year it was it was around when Main Event Mafia was happening, but Morgan was feuding with Kurt Angle for the World Title, and was super over. They have a match at Bound for Glory and he lost via screwjob and the angle went no where.
>>
>>837005
He is awkward but not Corbin-tier. He's pretty smooth in the ring he just looks a bit robotic.
>>
>>837023
>>837023
I think Emma is pretty awkward in the ring. I started following it a few months ago. I remember people praising her for her match against Paige at Arrival. At any point was there a drop in quality of her matches? Her promos make me cringe too. She's passionless.
>>
>>837044
By it I meant NXT, I'm a lifelong wrestling fan.
>>
>>837044
>>837054
She's pretty smooth inside the ring compared to paige. It's her old gimmick. It left a stain on our minds and we subconsciously still see har as a doofus. It affects how we see her in the ring.
>>
>>831608
I hope he beats all your favorites
>>
>>831608
This fatass is a good wrestler. The problem is he aint charismatic and he looks like a fat slob trying to act tough.
>>
>>837560
>aint charismatic

His promos were a key reason he got out of the performance center and onto NXT after his tryout match. Not every wrestler has to scream to cut promos. He sounds genuine and smug as shit. Give him promotime on RAW like he had on NXT when he btfo all of the memesail cucks. He'll kill it

Source: Jerishill Podcast with him on it.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.