[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET #CancelWWENetwork TRENDING ENCOURAGE /wooo/ AND /r/squaredcircle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: Roman-Reigns-as-champ.jpg (34KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-as-champ.jpg
34KB, 642x361px
GET #CancelWWENetwork TRENDING
ENCOURAGE /wooo/ AND /r/squaredcircle TO DO THE SAME
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 212x212px
>>829138
Have sex
>>
>>829142
This. Reigns is based af
>>
On it boss
>>
I skipped Raw. what happened?
>>
>>829142
If I was under 18 I would like Reigns
>>
>>829172
World Title change.
>>
>>829172
Reigns won the WHC
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x478px
>>829176
If you were 18+, you wouldn't throw a temper tantrum
>>
Shut the fuck up. It was an awesome match.
>>
Lose weight
>>
OP why don't you put this much effort into finding a gf and having sex?
>>
>>829209
If you weren't underage, you wouldn't spend so much time accusing others of being underage.
>>
>>829235
Only if you are -18. Close pins all the fucking its complete garbage
>>
I don't think Roman is all that great. However he can be entertaining at times, he is more of a fresher newer face, he at least isn't cena, and I think his moveset is pretty cool. I don't get the extreme hatred for this guy. Yeah I know there is this paranoia about him becoming Cena 2.0. Until then I think you guys need to calm down the autism a bit.

I'm honestly glad to see that all the shield members have been having some success. Now hopefully the Wyatts do as well. Best two groups to come out in a very long time. Far better than most of the crap the IWC seems to like. Guys like Neville are boring.
>>
>>829179
>>829185

D-did they actually un-retire Vince and bring out Ambrose to get Roman over?
>>
Time to stop watching.

Guess i'll quit this board too
>>
>>829287

Ambrose is having zero (0) success
>>
>>829303
Maybe you can spend some time getting laid
>>
>>829311
I'd rather spend it jerking of to cartoons desu senpai.
>>
File: 1449639790454.png (984KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
1449639790454.png
984KB, 952x536px
>>829310
>>
>>829287
>>829310
yup
>>829222
>>
>>829310
>>829328
God you lame asses just can't be satisfied can you? Perhaps we should have 12 WWE world championships to satisfy you faggots? Since unless a guy is WWE world champion he's getting "buried" in the eyes of you smarks. Dean's doing well.
>>
Lose weight
>>
File: 1444559893823.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1444559893823.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>
>tfw can't afford $9.99 a month
>>
>>829138
go back to /wooo/ you queer
>>
>>829138
GET

WORKED

SMARK

FAGGOT
>>
>>829138
>asp likes Ramen just because everyone else doesn't

Literally preteen behaviour
>>
>>829400
How is it "working" if he's not a heel?
>>
>>829400
All fans over 12 years old are smarks. How old are you?
>>
>>829408
>>829409

>2015
>still coming on /asp/ smugglin some tater tots
>ISHIGGYDIGGYBBYGRRL
>>
File: reign it in.png (184KB, 340x333px) Image search: [Google]
reign it in.png
184KB, 340x333px
>4chan suddenly adores Reigns
what has changed?
>>
>>829435
It's the easiest way for sperglords to troll. Pretty much guaranteed replies.
>>
>>829432
So you're saying that you're underage, what a surprise
>>
now on to dealing with this shit for another 10 years
>>
>>829446
well it wont be here, he will outlive 4chan and /asp/
>>
>>829446
WWE will be dead by 2018
>>
>>829293
They did unretired Vince. Vince came out, got tricked into having a WWE title rematch, interfered in the match every time Reigns suddenly had Shemust down, and then got a superman punch and literally kicked out of the ring. Then 3 count, boom. Reigns champ.

I was surprised the crowd ever got into it, but I guess everyone likes to see Vince being a dickhead to someone and then getting some comeuppance.
>>
>>829435
/sp/ has an ironic hate for smarks.
>>
just saw the youtube....and wow what an underwhelming win and pop. LMAO. This nigga roman sorry. I can't wait for goat face, seff, and brock to all come back.
>>
>>829461
Why did Vince even care about Roman though? Because he attacked Triple H? Weren't Haitch and Vince enemies the last time Vince was on TV? It makes no sense
>>
I was there, my shitty sign gave him the courage to succeed
>>
>>829481
post sign
>>
>>829480
>Weren't Haitch and Vince enemies the last time Vince was on TV? It makes no sense
that was more than 3 months ago, it doesnt count last thing that happened was vince putting over his son hhh in that stock holder call with the success of NXT.
>>
File: Ramen Reigns.jpg (50KB, 1087x815px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen Reigns.jpg
50KB, 1087x815px
>>829485
Colors and glue bled through a bit, but I'm proud that it gave him the strength necessary to win
>>
>>829491
>it doesnt count
Why?
>>
>>829480
I guess it was their last attempt to put Reigns over. They need some new top talent, and they have been pushing Reigns hard for a while. With Cena and Seth out, they are surely shitting their pants.
>>
>>829496
thats how WWE works, if it happened more than 3 months ago it is forgotten.
>>
>>829494
That signs wonderful. You're the real fucking champ tonight buddy.

THANK YOU A-NON
CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>>
File: StraightOutta.jpg (46KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
StraightOutta.jpg
46KB, 846x846px
we need Sheamus back as champ asap
>>
>>829441
>>829467
>he has a different opinion than me
>h-he must be trolling!!!111

Back to reddit fatty
>>
>>829383

doesn't matter. they showed you pictures of Roman losing at TLC so everybody can see him win live on Raw even after Mr. McMahon tried to interfere.

makes me wonder why i even pay for that shit.
>dat Kalisto spot tho
>>
>>829566
Here's your reply. You didn't earn it, but I'm feeling generous.
>>
If y'all weren't under 18 you wouldn't be watching modern day WWE. WWE Network all day for them throwbacks like babyface Bubba Ray powerbowbing all the divas through tables.
>>
>>829142
this
>>
>>829889

le edgy hot topic era
>>
>>829909
le ebin maymay post

Hot Topic been around since '88, faggot. From Andre vs. Hogan to now is all Hot Topic era. Get original.
>>
>>829911

I'm comparing the attitude era and its fans to the edgy "fuck you dad" high school kids who exclusively shop at stores like Hot Topic.

What the fuck were you interpreting my post as? For real, your reply doesn't make sense to me so I think you were replying as though I meant something else?
>>
>>829921
>What the fuck were you interpreting my post as?
Being stupid and unoriginal with no logic involved. Which is exactly what it was.
>>
>>829138
Why you fucking idiot? This bbygurl storyline has been the best thing this year.

Fuckoff you dumb smark cunt.
>>
>>829924

Sorry you can't keep up with me jabroni
>>
>>829435
Like anything 4chan does. If there is a significant portion that doesn't like a thing or a signigant portion that does, others will automatically shitpost the contrarian opinion of said thing. This is why Brady threads are normally all over /sp/ after a Pats win or all the Curry is a meme posts every time the Warriors won. in /asp/'s case it is essentially anyone smarks like are bad, anyone they hate is good. it
example
>New Day is over
suddenly a meme
>Reigns is hated
He is the second coming

It is whatever is easier to shitpost and get replies for. They do it for the (you)'s
>>
>>829284
nice fedora, outlaw grappling friend
>>
>>829142
Pretty sure only those below 18 like Ramen.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (9KB, 206x200px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
9KB, 206x200px
>>829942
This guy gets it
>>
>>829494
I appreciate the fork, I kek'd a bit.
>>
>>829506
Pretty much
>>
>>829932
Keep up? Not only would I have had to slow down, but I would have to come to a screeching halt and roll over four or five times to even be close to your lack of brain usage. Go back to watching your modern day kid targeting sitcom where people occasionally push each other.
>>
>>829363
This.

If his carrer ended today, he'd of had a better career than plenty of guys.

And he's already a lock for the HoF, just from being in The Shield.

Not everyone can be a top guy. And not every guy who is not a top guy isn't automatically shit by default.
>>
>>829441
Why do people care about replies?

Honest question.
>>
>>829494
Nice, but you should have colored in the letters with black to make it legible.
>>
>>831209
>And he's already a lock for the HoF
LEL
>being in The Shield.
if DX and NWO still isnt in that doesnt bode well for the shield.

>Not everyone can be a top guy. And not every guy who is not a top guy isn't automatically shit by default.
actually agreed, he knows his spot, low carder to midcarder as needed and he looks at peace with it, which honestly is a nice change of pace dealing with the whining of guys like cesaro, ryder and sandow.
>>
>>831212
Because they spend all day on this website making an asshole of themselves, basically being an anonymous version of someone they themselves would hate IRL until they get (You)'s. Then continue until the (You)'s stop.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>831216
I think the NWO would be difficult to induct. Do you just do Hogan, Nash and Hall? Nash and Hall were recently inducted as individuals, so they might want to space that out. Plus, the NWO isn's a WWE-grown creation, so that probably doesn't help.

As for DX, I think it would be a strange induction considering Triple H's spot. But, it's sure to happen eventually. Maybe soon.
>>
>>831233
Oh, right. Thanks for the reminder.

Also, checked.
>>
File: Bisch please.png (204KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Bisch please.png
204KB, 424x318px
>>831256

I'm wonder why Bischoff hasn't been inducted yet.

>made Nitro a live show forcing WWF to do the same
>creator of the NWO
>fired Stunning Steve
>fire Mick Foley
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.