[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when's he returning? And who will he feud with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 168ig0p[1].png (133KB, 316x390px) Image search: [Google]
168ig0p[1].png
133KB, 316x390px
So when's he returning?

And who will he feud with?
>>
never

drug addictions
>>
>>827879
Never.

Finn Baylor is basically a better wrestling and less drug filled version of Jeff anyway.
>>
>>827879
>People actually want Jeff "Druggie" Hardy back.
>>
>>828381
>>828665
>>828684

>implying drugs don't make your entertainment better

Do you even DMX?
>>
They could find 2 middle age out of shaped druggies and give them 3 weeks to train on a trampoline then they could be the new hardy boyz
>>
>>829301
>>828684
I kek'd hard at this but the fact of the matter is the Hardy Boyz were easily the best Tag Team ever and one of the most exciting Tag Team to ever do it.

1a. Hardy Boyz
1b. Edge and Christian
2. Legion of Doom
3. Dudley Boyz
>>
He already had his chance. He was pushed to the moon, the champ and the crowds were crazy for him but he still went back to the drugs.

After that debacle with Sting in TNA, I'm shocked he still gets work.
>>
>>827879
skinnyfat dyel in gay costume
you mandrama fags never cease to amaze me
>>
File: 8484867636.png (625KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
8484867636.png
625KB, 648x720px
>>829574
>the Hardy Boyz were easily the best Tag Team ever
>>
>>827879
Never. Degenerate druggies are a no no in modern WWE. Totally past his prime anyway.
>>
I don't see him ever returning, I feel bad for him though because he was so talented.
Jeff was one of my favourites growing up through high school, to a 14 year old me, the Hardy Boyz were so cool.
I don't remember any of Jeff's promos though, which is weird because I always remember Matt's.Perhaps it's cos Jeff's performances spoke for themself.
He really should have had a better career if it weren't for the drugs, it's a shame, but he has a solid legacy in WWE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9FUj4EyI9A
I always thought this should have been a Wrestlemania moment rather than a random PPV, and also wtf WWE, we didn't even get to see most of the swanton bomb here.

What do you guys think of the crowd reaction when he won?
>>
>>828665
>Finn
>anything like Jeff

When will this meme die?
Seth is Jeff 2.0, not Finn.
>>
>>830040
Good looking
Women love them
High flyers
Face paint
Edgy goth girls get wet for them
They aren't the same, but they do share some of the same qualities. But Finn is actually a decent worker and not just a spot monkey like Jeff.
>>
>>827879
How he's still able to walk is astounding.
>>
>>830040
>Seth is Jeff 2.0
not even close seth can actually wrestle not just do flips and he can cut a promo, hes more fin than seth but in reality neither is jeff, they are both better than him, I say that as someone who doesnt like finn as well.
>>
>>830109
>Good looking
Jeff looks greasy and Finn looks retarded.
>Women love them
>Women having good taste
>High flyers
Finn isn't nearly as much of one.
>Face paint
Finn doesn't even consistently wear his so this is a fairly stringy tie to make. It just seems like a strong connection because Finn's character is comparatively under-developed.
>Edgy goth girls get wet for them
Edgy Goth girls get wet for anything with a pulse or a cream filling.

Seth's much more along his lines.
Both Seth and Jeff are more reliant on their high-spots than Finn and they both have notably more in-ring charisma.
>>
>>830112
>thinking Jeff can only do spots

18+
Jeff's a spotmonkey but he's a damn good one.
Seth and Jeff are both much more of spotmonkeys than Finn. That's the strongest tie between all three.
>>
>>828960
Do you even CM Punk? Speaking as a fan of a few of DMX songs
>>
feud with himself in different face paint
>>
>Kurt and Hardy will never return despite both being more healthy than Sting

I bet the Haitch did this
>>
>>827879
>implying based vinny mac will ever let Jeff "In the nose it goes" Hardy back into his ring ever.
>>
>>828665
Finn Balor is boring as fuck and a terrible replacement, don't compare Devitt to a Hardy cluck.
>>
>>829574
>were easily the best Tag Team ever

Were is the keyword here anon. Even if Jeff came back he'd be a shadow his prime self
>>
>>830624
Can't use Angle or Hardy to shit on WCW
>>
>>830112
I happen to think Seth's promos aren't great. And his voice is grating.

>Over-the-top, cringey evil laughter.

Still like the guy, though.
>>
>>831534
I remember when that evil laughter was a neat little thing he did.
Then, like anything remotely nice or organic, I imagine the cronies backstage encouraged him to lace every other sentence with it and now it typifies his vocal NyQuil.
>>
Hottest star in the last decade
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.