[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys love to see Harper as WWE World Heavyweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Would you guys love to see Harper as WWE World Heavyweight Champion one day?
>>
>>825745
The guy is great and one of my favorites from current WWE, but I don't think he'd be good as WHC.

There'd have to be a very long and very contrived story to get him really over and build him up, and even if he gets the title he doesn't really have anything to do with it. His character wouldn't want it or need it.

I would like to see him challenge for the belt, though. Participate in a tournament for it, main event a PPV and come up short, but never put it on him. He'd be ok with any of the smaller titles, maybe as part of an arc in which Bray sends out his family to get all lesser titles on his behalf while he himself challenges for the WWEWHC.

Harper, like a lot of other people on the roster, doesn't need a title, he needs exposure.
>>
>>825807
Harper looks good with that title tho
>>
>>825745
yes, will it happen? probably not, but then again with a lot of old big guys retiring, I can see him getting a interim champ reign, since they realize hes a good wrestler and is a big guy.
>>
>>825807
This desu

Harper could have a have decent transitional feud, the sort that main events money in the bank or night of champions, but he wouldn't be great as champion.
>>
>>825745
Yeah.
>>
>>825807
>Wyatt holds title for long time
>Is evil and shit
>No one can stop him
>Harper turns face and challenges him

?
>>
>>825892
>>Wyatt holds title for long time
nope.
>>
>>825745

Titles are for wrestlers with little or no talent and little or no character.
>>
He'd have to wait behind Roman (who's winning next year), Seth (when he comes back), the two fatties (one of them will be the MiTB winner), Deanetty and there's Jhon/Randy/Fella/Bork waiting on the sidelines

That's also excluding NXT call ups
>>
>>825926
There needs to be two world titles.
>>
Why do you guys like Harper so much?
>>
>>825745
Not with his current character and status, but yeah it would be cool.
>>
File: brody7.jpg (47KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
brody7.jpg
47KB, 642x361px
>>825946
>>825946
Because he's this generations Bruiser Brody
>>
>>825946
hes a good wrestler, athletic, tall, has a good look, good character, good on the mic when he gets his chances.
>>
>>825967
>good wrestler
yes
>athletic
meh
>tall
yes
>has a good look
oh god, not quite, a generic bearded redneck
>good on the mic
meh, I'd say he's average, but if you can give me some good promos of him I could change my mind
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.