[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that Iron man match Sasha had with Bayley only like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 02_08164953_8aab57_2517280a.jpg (125KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
02_08164953_8aab57_2517280a.jpg
125KB, 1000x1500px
Remember that Iron man match Sasha had with Bayley only like two months ago? I was reduced to tears at the sight of that magic.

Now I'm reduced to tears seeing Sasha vs Becky on a pre-show match. Fucking crime man
>>
>Diva's back to irrelevancy

Whats the problem?
>>
>>825747
>>
>>825715
>lying on the internet about crying over chicks wrestling
back to reddit
>>
>>825715
hope you relized how overrated sasha is thanks to smarks and IWC neckbeards like yourself, based vince showing you.
>>
>>825818
you're a smark though
>>
>>825715
Sasha was crying after that match, because she knew she was never going to have matches like that again after being demoted to the main roster. Definitely my favourite women's match this year, I even got legit mad when Sasha made Izzy cry... damn what a heel!
>>
>>825715
I'm pretty sure I seen this as a comment on some dirtsheet site. Regardless, it is a disgrace. She deserve better.
>>
It's a bloody disgrace. The main roster has ruined every woman they brought in there from NXT. It's frustrating because you KNOW they can put on amazing matches.
>>
>>825938
You're lying. Show me
>>
>>825715
The "divas" have and always will be lame.
FACT of the matter is they are only on TV for charity PC purposes, they do not draw nor generate merchandise revenue.
>>
>>825965
No, I know that the PC crowd is promoting a level of group think where women matches are great and equal to that of men and IT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE!

Go ahead queue up your shaming language in an attempt to make me agree with you.
>>
>>825970
Most women's matches are shit, but Sasha is legit great in the ring.
>>
>>825970
>Never watch late 80's/early 90's japanese women wrestling
>>
>>826096
Or Glow.
>>
>>825970
>Using caps
>!
Pretty bad b8. Some of the women are genuinely talented, but I won't be wasting my time trying to convince someone who can't see it. If you can't then you can't.
>>
>>825968
Nigga what? Paige sells mad merch. It's one of the reasons she gets so much screentime. The Bellas do too.
>>
>>825968
I'll take "I don't know what I'm talking about" for $600, Alex.
>>
>>825715
Raw was even worse. Can't stand Team BAD, they were okay when they were just bullies but now they're trying to be funny when they're just not.
>>
>women's 'wrestling'
Worse than midgets desu.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.