[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: n300822830059_9279_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
n300822830059_9279_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
Is he autistic?
>>
um um uh well um you know
>>
>>825654
well uuuh you know it's just that mentality *coughs*
>>
>>825521
not autistic. just a cũck
>>
>>826089
Do you ever think before you use that word? How the fuck does it apply?
>>
He's not, but he probably legitimately knows more about wrestling than anyone else on the planet. The sheer amount of random shit he can pull out of his ass at any given moment is insane. I think his brain is just so overwhelmed with wrestling history that he'll turn a conversation about Tyler Breeze into an anecdote about Ivan Putski.
>>
Who is he?
>>
it was so freakin' cool
>>
Don't bully meltz
>>
No, just a japanese wrestling ass-kisser. That explain his passion for NJPW
>>
>>829879
Chris Meltzer.
>>
>>825521
He's a qt
>>
absolutely. and i say that as someone who love big dave.
>>
He's had that cough for so long now, I'm starting to get worried.
>>
>>825521

much like that fgt, Nick Paglino

newyork.craigslist org/que/m4m/5362126540.html
>>
File: 1447994045334.jpg (39KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1447994045334.jpg
39KB, 600x592px
>something fierce
>>
>>826235

cuck detected
>>
yea
>>
>>831085
Its probably just a dry cough besides he already has the next king of dirt sheets ready to take throne in his adopted mexican son bryan alvarez.
>>
No, you are.

He has a wife and family, huge house in San Jose.

Autistic people have trouble communicating with people which he absolutely does not considering he's been doing this shit for 30 plus years.
>>
ITT: People who have literally zero idea what autism actually is and just use it as a meme word

Back to reddit please
>>
>>835697
reddit: the post
>>
>>835697
>>835693
> so angry he had to post twice
>>
>>835693
>>835697
Do you have actual proper autism?
>>
>>835729
>>835762
>>835773
haha, how can autism be used as an insult?
Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism.
I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it.
Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
>>
>>831006
Back to /v/
>>
File: Bryan-Alvarez.jpg (14KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan-Alvarez.jpg
14KB, 200x273px
>>825521
WHAT'S GOING ON, DAVE?
>>
>>836094
My friend said he saw him wrestle in Tacoma as Chico Alvarez when he was a kid and that he was pretty good. Never seen any of his work.
>>
File: davemustaine.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
davemustaine.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>836094
>GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKING MIDGET THERE'S ALWAYS A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON!! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!! HOLY SHIT I CAN SPEAK FULL SENTENCES WITHOUT STUTTERING!! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!
>That's awesome Dave!
>SHUT UP MIDGET!
>>
>>836124
He's pretty good.
>>
File: 1zr1gl5.jpg (19KB, 489x352px) Image search: [Google]
1zr1gl5.jpg
19KB, 489x352px
>>836094
...there's always a lot of stuff going on.
>>
>>835774
>There is an autist near me.
>>
>>836094
y'know
>>
>>835774
Nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>826235
I know people in the San Jose area. Dave loves having burly bodybuilders plow his wife. He actually keeps a list of 5-star encounters.
>>
>>836124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQWXxmGFuOs
>>
How could a man who spends his entire day interacting with people be autistic?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.