[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: image.png (22KB, 599x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 599x150px
Well?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>824792
Yes
>>
lord no. He still needs to fucking talk.
>>
Not over but he moved from "total shit" to just "shit"
>>
>>824792
until they have him cut a promo or go for the title again
>>
>>824792
Probably only for tonight
>>
Until he needs to cut a promo
>>
File: 1428095484636.png (218KB, 590x240px) Image search: [Google]
1428095484636.png
218KB, 590x240px
>have always kind of liked Reigns despite his terrible ass booking
>tonight's segment

I won't lie. I loved it.
>>
>le beat up the boss guy

Lol no
Please get this boring waste of space off my screen. Roidback too. And Cena if he won't turn heel this year. Thanks.
>>
>>824792
Not even close
>>
Nigga, they chanted for Rollins and Cena during the actual match. That counts for way more then him doing his best Stone Cold impersonation for a couple minutes.
>>
>>824792
Not an inch. I hate him more now.
>>
>>824792
>lost again

nope
>>
>lost in a way that was completely legal in the context of the match
>got pissed off and attached a bunch of people including his boss
>will still be booked as a face
>will still be shit on the mic
>>
>>824792
let answer that with a question or two.

ARe you gonna book him like a heel
Are you gonna let him do his own thing instead of force feeding lines into him everyweek?
Are you gonna fucking stop trying to force him so hard like you have been?

My answer to your question is your answer to my question.
>>
File: IMG_20151109_183940.jpg (111KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_183940.jpg
111KB, 480x720px
ITT: Smark faggots
How about this? WWE finally figured out to get him over the way he got over in the beginning; being a quiet monster who wrecks everything within a yards radius. Not squashing Indy workers and jobbers like a monster heel meathead but showing a good fight like he did at Mania.
>>
question for reigns haters. i get what all the gripes are against him and i don't necessarily disagree with any of them, but who on the roster do you actually like and view as main event material/face of the company moving forward?
>>
>>825635
Well since they refuse to build anyone here is the main eventers
>Cena
>Rollins
>Brock until they can't afford him
>whoever is holding the WWE Title
>whoever is currently challenging for it
>Whatever way past their prime guy they drag-out for a quick pop
>Begrudgingly and only because he is not going away whether I like it or not, Reigns
Everyone else is in midcard hell, injured, or part timers that only come back to put someone else in the midcard over (like Jericho)
>>
>>825646

right, but what i mean is who do you think has all the tools if they would actually commit to pushing and developing them? i just don't see a complete package anywhere.
>>
>>825627
But at Mania he only got his shit kicked. That's why it was so good.
>>
>>825652
Big E tbphwyf
>>
>>825663
And smiled the whole time while putting up more of a fight than Cena.
>>
>>825652
I looked through the roster real quick and they are very thin across the board. That being said

>Miz when built right can be a good ME Heel
Currently job squad and needs to rebuild but can do it it if allowed
>Dean's thing right now is "never win the big belt but always there" guy.
He got the same treatment as Ramen but he wasn't allowed to go over Rollins and it killed him as a ME player
>Joe if they send him now.
ME for years in TNA, he can do it but he is older so clock is ticking.
That's really it
>>825664
New day as a team will never get over the midcard, as separate parts they are a jobber, a lower midcarder, and a upper midcarder.
>>
>>824792
Only if he doesn't speak again in his career
>>
They've done the "someone vs the authority" angle too many times. Reigns is trying to get into Brock territory now by not being face or heel but just kicking the shit out of everyone but it's not going to work because he's a bitch. It was just another "LOOK HOW STRONG ROMAN IS" contest with him spearing a hundred people, botching a table break, and then having to jump through it anyway.
>>
>>824806
Wtf no, him talking is the entire problem
>>
>>825867
Not quite, there's also his completely meh ring work, hilariously limited moveset including two signature moves that are basically "run at the guy" and him being so force-fed down everyone's throats. Guy's nowhere near ready in any aspect beyond looking like an action figure but it's also WWE's fault for constantly pushing him despite the fact.
>>
>>825891
Okay yes let me revise my statement

Wtf no him talking is one of his hugest problems
>>
>>825672
>Joe on RAW

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R
>>
>>824861
Cena is already a heel if you're a smark
>>
File: 1421955835288.gif (365KB, 134x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421955835288.gif
365KB, 134x200px
If they really want to role with this, they'll change his attire and entrance. Also not trying to make him Jhon Cima 2.0 will help.
>>
>>826156
>typing like a /v/ tier faglord
>>
>>826225
>complaining about people typing like a 4channer on 4chan
>>
>>824792
For most people?

Yes

For me?

No, and after tonight, never.
>>
>>829047
>not marking for based reigns

I bet you hate BMJ too, you virgin.
>>
>>829094
>Based Reigns
Not really since this is all scripted and this was vinces plan

you're the kind of person who thinks wrestling is real aren't you?
>>
File: romanshades.jpg (16KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
romanshades.jpg
16KB, 306x306px
>>829047
the tears are great, making the big dog stronger.
>>
File: SethFuckingRollins.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
SethFuckingRollins.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>829347
I'll wait for the real champ (who never lost his title) comes back
>>
>>829347
>>829360
im good either way.
>>
File: daniel-bryan-sad-e1402433786259.jpg (23KB, 560x223px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-sad-e1402433786259.jpg
23KB, 560x223px
>>829360
Like they'll even let him return at 100%.
>>
Ramen is le champ. Le he le beat the le league of le nations. he also le spooperman punched le vince. le.

Gonna be champ awhile until Cena challenges him for the belt at rumble or mania.
>>
>>825652
I don't see many faces. But they still have Fat Owens Fat. They could still develop Zayn. Even a guy like Big E. You guys are looking for mega-over Austins and Rocks but that will probably never happen again. And you still have DB and Seth.
>>
>>829639
>>829639

Why not give the belt to Big E? The "first" black champ in WWE would be a huge draw. New Day are STILL over.

Or Titus. Titus is 100 times more over than PTP. Both are strong enough to be believable.

Ambrose, Neville, Ziggler, Sandow, Kofi, Cesaro, Bubba, and probably even R-Truth would have been cheered louder than Reigns. And that's cheering without them bending over backwards to make them look strong.

Wyatt, Miz, Owens, Rusev, Breeze or even Kane or Big Show would have had better reactions than Sheamus' "Oh. Okay. I guess that makes sense because of TMNT" reaction.

Will it only ever be the same handful of guys from now on? I know there has always been main characters, but has WWE ever been so head-up-its-ass about not giving other wrestlers title shots outside of multiman clusterfucks?

The only person all year who got a title shot but isn't always in the main event was Neville.

I won't count Sting or Kane because they sold those fights on nostalgia rather than a possible change of hands.
>>
>>828772
>defending shitposting because other people shitpost

>>>/b/
>>
>>829923

>>>/intoyourparentsroomandshootyourself/
>>
>>829794
>black champion
>huge draw
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
Sup' /asp/, a long time ago when you were over on /sp/ you used to be the big pineapple but now you're just pineapple slices.
>>
>>829794
>implying there hasn't been a black champion before

Why do so many people say this shit? It seriously takes one google search to figure that there's been plenty of black champions. The Rock has held the WWE title eight times.
>>
>>825627
who's this?
>>
>>825891
>hilarious limited move-set

His move-set is honestly fine as is his ring-work. He doesn't need to be some stellar technical God, he just needs to hit his shit and hit it competently, and he does.
He has a decent array of simplistic yet impactful slams and pretty good strikes that his opponents always make a point of selling well and his move-set honestly gets his character over well.
The issue is 100% with him talking and his character outside the ring. He should be the enraged berserker we saw at TLC who just won't go down. He should never, ever smile his goofy smile and his mic-time should be scant and limited.
That said, that all restricts him from being Top Face because a Top Face needs great mic-work and charisma to sell himself for lengths of time which Roman does not. But he can still be a good upper-card act if they book him competently and his correct character engagingly.
>>
>>830021
I prefer to think of the Rock and not being black. He Somoan charisma machine. Skin isn't dark enough to be considered black champion, no half blacks considered for black champ.
>>
>>829360
>Seth

Dude was boring as fuck.
GREAT in-ring – if not just a little clumsy – but God Damn his promos were abhorrent and we never even got to see him go.
Sheamus' reign has honestly been better because he has been more fun on the mic by a long-shot.
If they don't bring Seth back as a Face they should just package him back to OVW and try to each him charisma.
>>
>>830035
To be fair, he could pass as either black or Samoan. I've always considered him black because I knew who his dad was, but I get that a lot of people just consider him to be Samoan. My point still stands, though. Off the top of my head, Booker and Henry have both been WHC, and tons of black guys have held various midcard titles and the tag titles. I agree that a black WWE champ is a good idea. I really want to see Kofi get it before he retires.

>>830036
He was fine on the mic, just not for the ridiculously long amounts of time they made his promos. There have only been maybe five guys ever who could talk for twenty minutes straight without getting boring.
>>
>>830045
>He was fine on the mic, just not for the ridiculously long amounts of time they made his promos.

I stopped buying this about two months into the senselessly awful promos.
I don't really care for excuses, he cut like two memorable promos over the course of this year and the rest was utter dead-air. Making them shorter won't help when they were consistently sub-par through-and-through. Dude only ever got heat by shooting at sports teams.
>>
>>830048
Seth can deliver an angry promo about being disrespected really well. I dislike his droning "I'M SO GREAT HA HA HA" promos almost as bad as Roman's.
>>
>>830052
He has a decent range of emotion, granted. He just doesn't have much versatility inside it.
On a roster of absolute voids such as Ryback, Darren Young and the Usos, I can see why they'd respect his ability to deliver a versatile message. But when they have people on the roster who can not only speak but do so with finesse I just don't know why they'd overstate Seth's limitations.
>>
>>830048
I don't think Rollins is great on the mic by any means. I was just saying that giving him twenty minutes when he really didn't have anything to say made him look much worse than he was. They went out of their way to highlight his biggest weakness (talking), when he should've just said what he had to say and let his in-ring talent be the focus.
>>
>>824842
>someone saved my image

awh :3
>>
>>830065
I agree with you that it did over-expose him, I just think that's more something that effects our perception and not necessarily his abilities as a speaker.
I don't think shortening his promos would make him a notably better speaker, just more palatable.
>>
>>830045

Try looking up past champs on wwe.com.

Booker and Henry had their championships during the brand split. And according to the website, at least when I checked a month ago, their reigns don't count in the official history.

The Rock is only half-black. He's more recognized as Samoan and whitebros make jokes about how unclear his race is.

Either way you can still say that Big E would be the first black champ with the new title. It still works.

But no. Go ahead and act like WWE doesn't have a reputation for racism. Just pretend that reputation has absolutely no impact on their viewership in 2015 going on 16.
>>
File: 1426556560225.png (198KB, 423x343px) Image search: [Google]
1426556560225.png
198KB, 423x343px
>they were giving Roman "YES!" chants
>>
>Went to sleep after the diva's match

Fuck. Is there anywhere I can catch it online? I wanna at least see what happened
>>
>>830086
The Rock is fully black during February, though.

>>830091
watchwrestling.ch, newfriend
>>
>>830087
the chant is still over and now roman is getting them. Nice.
>>
>>830029
Tama Tonga, NJPW
>>
>>830262
thank you.
>>
>>830086
why did they fire hogan for racism then? fucking idiot
>>
>>830382
Maintain appearances.
They re-hired him in short order. They un-redacted him in short order. They couldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>830045
>lot of people just consider him to be Samoan.

He considers himself Samoan. He even has the tribal Samoan tattoos to prove it. Roman's mom is white by the way.
>>
File: NextChampBestChamp.jpg (83KB, 1021x576px) Image search: [Google]
NextChampBestChamp.jpg
83KB, 1021x576px
>>830394
>Rehired Hogan
>Got Roman mega over
>Taking bumps at 70
>Sending the blacks to the back of history
Based Vince
He knows exactly what we want.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.