[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /bluepants/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Who /bluepants/ here?
>>
File: bluepantsass.jpg (61KB, 651x960px) Image search: [Google]
bluepantsass.jpg
61KB, 651x960px
>>820821
would shes cool but her voice though.
>>
>>820821
> meme pants
Literally no one
Fuck off back to wue
>>
Her mid section is awful and only outflabbed by Asuka.
>>
>>820835
I bet you call Kevin Owens "Steen"
>>
>>820847
Why would a wootist tell you to go back to woo?
Are you a downie anon?
>>
Shes adorable
>>
Is that a Vault Tech suit?
>>
>>820873
>woo
>>
I bet her cooch smells
like i bet she washes it and all it just always has a funk about it
i bet it smells like standing water and microwaved eggs
>>
>>820924
I think it was suppose to be part of her Wolverine cosplay she did a few shows before working NXT.
On the subject, she actually just made a video of herself playing Fallout 4.
>>
>>820833
Her voice gets me hard when she is in the ring and you can hear her make noises
>>
>>820847
why wouldnt you?

calling him owens is disrespectful to the hart family.
>>
File: 1354163023858.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1354163023858.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>820933
>>
>Blue Pants will never hug you and tell you everything is going to be ok
FUCK
>>
>>826465
yea but then i have to hear her voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=355&v=t_Ibxi94taA
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.