[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwenetwork/ General - Inaugural Thread Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Welcome to the /wwenetwork/ General, where we discuss the WWE Network exclusive shows, such as:
> Breaking Ground
> Table for 3
> Stone Cold Podcasts
> Legends with JBL
> WWE Unfiltered with Renee Young
> WWE 24
And more.
>>
When does the Edge and Christian show begin?
>>
Is 9.99 worth for this shit?
Serious question
>>
>>819538
Yes
>>
>>819538
Just for the old wcw/ecw content and the "free" PPV and NXT specials its worth it.
>>
>>819538
Honestly, yes. You get the PPVs and shows on the Network are pretty much just what the smarks want, backstage stuff and (with Table for 3) wrestler stories. It's worth 9.99 over here where it's in pounds, so we have to pay more than you, because Vince can't into exchange rates.
>>
>>819542
>>819543
>>819545
Thank you Vince
>>
Do new, live PPVs cost more, or are you getting EVERYTHING for $9.99?
>>
>>820869
Mate, you get it all.
>>
>>820877
Thanks for answering. That sounds awesome.
>>
>>819545
should just vpn into the yank site and sign up with a fake american address, then you get charged in dollars 2bh
>>
I just watch NXT and the PPVs now and i think it's worth it
>>
Reminder that if you pay for the network, you are a retard. It's literally free
>>
Table for 3 is GOAT. The Bryan/Ziggler/Ryback ep was hilarious.
>>
Austin podcast with Shawn was bretty good. Nothing particularly new but it was better than the Brock and Paige ones.
>>
Anyone else looking forward to Drive Along, it's essentially going to be Table for 2, let's face it. Also, NXT Takeover, I'm going to be there live!
>>
>>821089
literally the worst episode of the season >>830500
Drive Along seems kind of shitty tbhfam, but i will give it a chance. Also bring your /asp/ sign to Takeover
>>
>>820877
Except for RAW and Smackdown.
Which hopefully one say with enough subs, that might change right?
>>
>>821089
agreed the based guy was funny, chill guy. Bryan definitely has little man syndrome.
>>
>>830067
I liked what he was saying about Triple H though when Austin asked about NXT.
>>
>>830544
Well if they can get 3.5 millions subs, then they'd be in position to do it.
>>
any news on when more ECW hardcore TV will be added?

its been like over a year now.

or anywhere i can watch it besides network?
there seems to be dvd of all of it but like 10 years worth of network sub price to buy all the volumes
>>
Why does it take so long to make table for 3? Its like an hours worth of editing a 60~ minute meal down to 20~ mins. Surely they could make multiple episodes a week.
>>
>>834153
Well it's also them getting 3 guys together, setting up a camera crew, renting out a place. Personally, I wouldn't mind it being uneditted and as long as it takes for them to eat, even if it's at a McDonalds or something after a show.
>>
>>834153
I am still waiting for the Séance Table For 3 with Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior and Dusty.
>>
>>834164
They don't need to rent out a place and anyone on the roster is pretty much obligated to do these network shows whenever they need them to so getting 3 guys wouldnt be too hard
>>
>>834153
>>834164
eventually they will do best of and use scenes they didnt air and stuff like I that i bet.
>>
>>819538
>9.99 a month
>every wwe, wcw, and ecw, ppv
>every wrestlemania
>live streams of the pay per views
>Classic shows like Monday Nitro and the Attitude era.

It's basically the only thing the wwe's done right in the past half a decade.
>>
>>834177
This. It's worth it for NXT and the network shows alone.
>>
>>834153
Apparently they film for 3 hours.

Also I think the "season" or whatever has finished as they haven't released a new one for like a month.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.