[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAMIEN SANDOW RELEASED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: JUST.jpg (110KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
110KB, 642x722px
>WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Damien Sandow as of Friday, Dec. 11, 2015. We wish Damien the best in all future endeavors

http://www.wwe.com/inside/Damien-Sandow-released
>>
RUSE
>>
File: 123120_49.gif (511KB, 160x170px) Image search: [Google]
123120_49.gif
511KB, 160x170px
>>818115
>>
>>818112
Make your ruse about a superstar thats worth a shit next time
>>
>>818112

i fucking hope so, then he'll stop being on upupdwndwn
>>
>>818120
It has to be believable.
>>
>>818112

He's been released since WM as far as I'm concerned
>>
I've been duped.
>>
>>818112
Literally who
>>
>>818112
The man must have pissed someone off, because he hasn't been used since at least WM. Frankly, I thought he'd already been released.
>>
>>818112
Actually had me worried
>>
>>818112
>dirtsheets
>>
>>818112

remember when he was MITB

>he's never been given a chance

the same marks who claim Daniel Bryan was always held down and you find out he fucking already had the heavyweight belt YEARS prior, and no not the 30 second win before Orton came out an cashed in on him in 2013, a legit reign
>>
>>818510
>Sandow
>given a chance
He cashed in, beat Cena up for like 5 minutes straight, and lost to one AA you dumb anti-smark
>>
>>818112
good. he sucked and I couldn't believe you queers thought he deserved a win over big match john
>>
File: sizzle.jpg (179KB, 938x507px) Image search: [Google]
sizzle.jpg
179KB, 938x507px
>>818112
luckily sizzle is still employed.
>>
>>818112
FUCK YOU OP
I GOT MY HOPES UP

ARGHHHHHHHHH WHEN WILL HE DIE?!?!?!?
>>
Wow, I genuinely bought it.
>>
i remember last year when Mick Foley told a crowd i was in that we should expect to see big things out of Damien Sandow

nice guy but man those bumps he took have clearly affected his ability to think and process information
>>
Is the Miz's power level super high or was the tag division that shit because Miz bassically won the tag team championship and defended it by himself. Mizdow was always in the outside flopping around and would only get accidently tagged in once
>>
>>818511
all in the vein of "fuck it's monday night football! better set up a ratings trap!"
>>
>>818573
>would only get accidently tagged in once
yes, because Miz would refuse to tag in Mizdow. Because Miz's character is Narcicistic asshole.
>>
>>818573

Yes for a while, Mizdow was the most over man in the company with his antics which in hindsight now look pretty stupid, but crowds everywhere loved it.
>>
>>818619
Mizdow was so entertaining I don't know why Vince always seems to fuck everything up
>>
>>819959
go watch Sandow on UpUpDownDown. You'll understand why
>>
>>819959
Because Sandow has no personality.
>Mizdow feud ends
>Sandow comes out and cuts a promo thanking the fans
>Talks about how he has been finding his identity all these years
>From now on will just be himself, Damien Sandow
>Immediately starts a shit, unfunny and downright annoying mimicry gimmick
>2 weeks later is Macho Mandow which completely goes against the heartfelt promo he cut

Thank god Hogan was caught being racist so we haven't had to see him since.
>>
>>818569

I think Mick Foley is just an old softy and doesn't really think that critically about it
>>
>>819995
That pissed me off so bad. Just make him a babyface. Have Axel come out and instead of having them feud and team up as MegaPowers tribute tag team have Sandow snap Axel out of it and form a tag team as Damien Sandow and Curtis Axel. They were two of the most sympathetic characters after Mania. Probably felt more for Sandow than Reigns. They seem to have forgotten how to book wrestlers who aren't super gimmicky.
>>
>>819995
You realize they made him have that gimmick right?
>>
>>819995

You say that like he's the one who decided to do a Macho Man gimmick
>>
>>819995
The best part is the Miz called it on the Sam Roberts show. He knew Sandow would go back to being a jobber as soon as they split.
>>
He has mad mic skills and a captivating personality. His saviour of the masses gimmick was perfectly executed. He was exciting and entertaining. But, of course, this is WWE, where absolutely nobody is on the spot they deserve
>>
>>820570
>>820576
That's what I hate about WWE and the fact that they have no competition nowadays
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.