[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He's never going to get a main event run because he'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>He's never going to get a main event run because he'll take Roman's limelight away

feels bad, man
>>
>>817092

Yeah, but he get the Renee poon every night.
>>
>>817094
>Implying Reigns isn't getting that too
>>
>>817156

Looks like it's more than just Roman

>>815040
>>
>>817092
>because he'll take Roman's limelight away
or because his moveset sucks and hes a jobber.
>>
>>817179

>Implying Roman's moveset is any better

>punch

>kick

>OOOOAHHHHHH

>superman punch

>spear

>pin
>>
>>817179
Both moveset sucks and I like Ambrose but holy shit his moveset is the worst
>>
File: romanespn.gif (875KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
romanespn.gif
875KB, 245x255px
>>817222
>superman punch
>spear
and thats all matters to the marks and the media
>>
>>817246
Is he autistic?
>>
>>817092

It's not the moveset.

It's not Roman's presence.

He just doesn't have the look that WWE wants in their pushed superstars....plain and simple.

Seth has the look...and can handle the mic well. Roman DEFINITELY has the look and....well, he's The Rock's cousin, so connections and whatnot...

As for Dirty Dean? Done dirt cheap.....

They see little value in a plain-looking man with messy hobo hair who acts wacky...

Daniel Bryan had a similar problem. They didn't put Bryan over until the fans pretty much screamed at them "OMG WOULD YOU STOP DICKING AROUND AND PUSH THIS GUY ALREADY CAN'T YOU SEE WE LIKE HIM". And even then they STILL buried/held Bryan back somewhat because he wasn't 'their' hand-picked guy.

Also....Dean isn't as great on the mic as some of you like to pretend he is. He's slightly above adequate, but not Stone Cold level. The only way he gets a serious main event run is if the fans go crazy for him like they did for Bryan. Vince can't ignore that reaction....as much as he would like to.
>>
>>817094
Vince probably tells her to give it to Reigns.
>>
He doesn't want to be in the main event. He does not give a shit about where he is on the card as long as he gets paid.
>>
>>817092

hes a jobber
>>
>>821957
Dean is great on the mic, but WWE will never let him promo that way...the tittymonster definitely isn't tv-pg.
>>
._,

I guess he really is the Deanetty of the Shield
>>
receding hairline
>>
>>817092
Good. Deanetty sucks
>>
>>817092
I remember when the nerds actually believed that he would be a future world champ and Reigns would be the Jennety
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.