[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think Full Sail's crowd is terrible? Just wait.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: takeovershitshow.png (38KB, 606x374px) Image search: [Google]
takeovershitshow.png
38KB, 606x374px
You think Full Sail's crowd is terrible? Just wait.
>>
>>807021
L O N D O N
its pretty good wrestling city tbhonest
>>
>>807056
confirmed for smark, euro or both.
>>
>>807021
london crowds are based

hope Bull gets a you fat bastard chant

or nia, kek
>>
File: yui.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
yui.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>807057
Unless you think professional wrestling is a legitimate sporting contest, you are a smark too by definition family.
>>
>>807021
It won't be that bad really, at least itll be a hypes crowd. Enzo will probably get a sick pop too
>>
>>807158
>y-you're a smark too
Smarks are allowed to insult other smarks or smark culture
>>
At least they will only chant This is Awesome when it's right time, since UK wrestling is far better. NXT weeklies are terrible and the full sail cunts still cheer like idiots.
>>
>>807185
So you're admitting you're also a smark, then.
>>
>NXT fans
>British fans

infinite cringe
>>
>>807235
Spotted the Corpus Christifag.
>>
>>807237
I'd rather be a normalfag mark than some fat redditor neckbeard smark who boos all the good guys and cheers all the bad guys because they are a contrarian manchild who thinks they're standing up to some non-existent evil corporate authority. If smarks didn't exist and WWE's audience only consisted of corpus christi marks, WWE would be a lot more entertaining than it currently is and ratings would be better because WWE wouldn't be having to waste their time catering to the vocal minority who cry like little babies when their midget hero isn't booked to win a scripted wrestling match.
>>
>>807239
As opposed to your crying because your samoan superman isn't getting cheered for winning a scripted wrestling match?
The normalfags have long since left in droves and aren't going to be brought back by Vince's 80s-flavored autism, if that crock is honestly what you believe. Scapegoating the few people who actually care enough to stick around and continue contributing their money to an out-of-date out-of-touch anti-consumer product regardless isn't the solution. Far from it, in fact.
>>
WOT?
>>
>>807239
Oh, and they don't boo/cheer ALL the good guys/bad guys. Which I'm going to assume you already know and were just being facetious over. Because I'd hate to assume I just wasted this time typing on an utter retard.
>>
>>807239
>wwe cater to the vocal minority
>vocal minorities are entire crowds
>all faces are booed by "smark" crowds
>all heels are cheered
You're retarded
>>
>>807239
> NXT fans boo all good guys and cheer all bad guys

How can somebody manage to be this wrong?

> If smarks didn't exist and WWE's audience only consisted of corpus christi marks, WWE would be a lot more entertaining than it currently is and ratings would be better

Oh, because they're a retarded Smarkbustuh kek
>>
File: Jacko.gif (421KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jacko.gif
421KB, 500x300px
> TFW I'm going to NXT London I can't wait
Mate, I'm telling you, British crowds are good. We don't get many events come around, so we always mark out. It does annoy me that the last time, when I was at Raw and Smackdown they editted out the HUGE boos that Cena got and died them down, this was a couple of years ago when R-Truth went heel.
>>
File: TNA UK.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
TNA UK.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
I mean, look at TNA. There's a reason why they always zoom the camera out and show off the crowd everytime they're over.
>>
>>807239
>If smarks didn't exist
Fucking hilarious. Any wrestling fan over the age of 12 is a smark. But you may still get your wish considering how low the ratings keep going
>>
>>807272
>>807275
I have always say that at least one PPV should be hosted in an other country once a year, foreign crowds are the best ones.
>>
>>807272
"Will somebody please think of the children?"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.