[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With WWE fucking almost everyone over when it comes to booking,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

With WWE fucking almost everyone over when it comes to booking, who do you expect to CM Punk-style quit the WWE?
Pic related, wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>803628
Doesn't have the mic skill to do it
>>
I want smarks to CM Punk out of wrestling
>>
>>803628

Why would he quit you nimrod?
>>
>>803628
He would screw over his wife by rage quitting. He is wwe's bitch because of this
>>
Who do I expect to have a hissy fit and leave their dream job because they didn't get handed the main event of the biggest show in wrestling, and then spend the next 6 months whining about "muh staph infection" that he didn't even fucking have?

No one, really. Can't imagine anyone else being that much of a bitch.
>>
>>803628
Cesaro doesn't give a shit about booking.
>>
>>803628
>CM Punk quit because of booking

18+ kiddo
>>
>>803682
Why did he quit then if it wasn't for booking?
>>
>>803689
money.
>>
>>803667
> this is what Stamford keks actually believe
>>
Ambrose or Banks
>>
>>803689
Money, too much travelling, tired/burnt out.
Cm Punk just got butthurt because based haitch fired him on his wedding day kek
>>
>>803628
hes too much of a beta bitch to just get up and walk out on the company
>>
>>803689

He quit cause he was working injured. If you listen to the podcast he was still open to the idea of coming back to work but the WWE didn't show signs of investment in him or wanting him back.
>>
I heard Vince will respect you once you stand up to him.
Example: He was making fun of Kofi on airplane or some shit, then Kofi confronted him about it and they actually fought on the plane. Now Vince respects kofi.
I also heard he stood on Curtis Axels shoes to test him and Curtis didnt do shit kek
>>
>>803705
How the ratings are now I can definitely see WWE paying Punk a shit ton of money to come back once he fails at MMA.
>>
>>803711

No amount of money would make him come back. To get better ratings all they have to do is at least try writing a good show, but it seems like they have a group of monkeys working in the creative room.
>>
>>803709
Vince has also buried guys for "standing up" to him, so it's not exactly a perfect rule
>>
>>803714
>but it seems like they have a group of monkeys working in the creative room.

It's all Vince.

Literally doesn't matter who the writers are if ultimately the company just has to do whatever Vince thinks is a brilliant idea that night
>>
How to fix ratings drop.
>Fire all writers.
>Hire Jim Cornette and Vince Russo
>Have them be the only two writers
>Have Vince filter out their good/bad ideas and have final say
>>
>>803729
>Hire Jim Cornette and Vince Russo
>>Have Vince filter out their good/bad ideas and have final say

I actually burst out laughing IRL

Cornette is an out-of-touch old fool who couldn't even book ROH effectively, while Russo is a moron who's poisoned every company he's touched since the turn of the millennium

Vince having the final say is the #1 reason why the company is in the fucking state that it is
>>
>>803729
this results in a murder suicide of both of them, not sure who would kill who but they wouldn't speak to one another when they were both employed by TNA
>>
>>803734
This tb.h fa.m I don't know why these nerds always have a hard on for that cheese burger addict James Conrnette. He is shit
>>
>>803757
Vince Russo pls go
>>
>>803784
> implying that only Russo shits on Corny nowadays

Go watch the disaster that was his run booking ROH
>>
>>803628
no one because, no one is as much as a quitting bitch nigga like punk.
>>
>>803667
>vince actually hires people to post on /asp/
>>
>>803711
>once he fails MMA
He hasn't even fought yet dude
>>
>>803790
He literally saved ROH though by getting it sold it Sinclair Broadcasting. Then a bunch of indie cunts cried about how he sold out.
>>
>>803918
That is...not even close to any level of reality
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.