[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w76 oruSg8Yk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 3463463.jpg (318KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
3463463.jpg
318KB, 850x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w76oruSg8Yk
>>
>video games
>New Day

This board is for people who are above the age of 18. Please cease your usage immediately. Thanks.
>>
>>800140
Have fun someday, eh buddy? Don't be sour.
>>
>>800140

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC69HKXcpyg
>>
fuck creed for using a broken character
>>
>>800150

go to bed miz
>>
>>800138

Sod off Maffew
>>
>>800150
But they both used him
>>
it baffles me how charismatic these people are (miz, creed, kofi, rusev, cody, swagger, axel, Seth)
And how none of that translates into the show
It's too damn scripted
Let them be themselves
>>
>>800198
they're a group of squeaky clean wellness policy products who lose their job if they party or drink too much.

why on earth would they be interesting?

guys like scott steiner, steve austin, and scott hall were interesting. and they wouldn't have lasted a month in the current federation. go figure.
>>
>>800227
> I need wrestlers to be destroying themselves with substance abuse to be entertained

You have the legit worst opinions on /asp/ which is honestly kind-of impressive since at least one of the Smarkbustuhs posts here
>>
He's pronouncing it as "Mon-(y)a-ment" with a lisp which is perfectly acceptable.
>>
File: image.gif (19KB, 286x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19KB, 286x319px
I like to wrestle too but my coach is really rough and I always end up with his balls dragging on my face so I'm quitting the team.
>>
>>800381
Um.... What?
>>
>>800379
Shame it's MonUment and not MonYAment you Amerikek.
>>
>>800385
>what are accents
I bet you pronounce every word exactly as it's written.
Protip: you don't.
>>
>>800387
Nah I just speak the language muh country created properly you cunt
>>
>>800389
That means you're from Great Britain, and you're trying to lecture other people on pronunciation?

That's a laugh and a half, you dwarf.
>>
>>800391
>dwarf
'no'
Don't get too upset you nasal speaking faggot
>americans actually sound like they have pegs on their noses and shit talk other peoples accents
>>
>>800385
As an English person, I can tell you that there are plenty of words where the syllable without emphasis contains a generic vowel sound. A look at an IPA chart will show you that this is widely accepted even in Received Pronunciation.
>>
>>800400
>taking a shitpost this seriously
Fucking hell
>>
>>800404
>3 posts trying to incite a reaction
>btfo in one short post
>LOL TROLLED
>>
>>800150

>not always using the Top 3 of any given fighting game

Let me guess, if we were to play Smash, you'd be the fag that'd openly pick Kirby.
>>
File: Cole Reaction Face.jpg (25KB, 559x356px) Image search: [Google]
Cole Reaction Face.jpg
25KB, 559x356px
>>800138
>tfw no final to the madden tournament this week
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.