[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate on Cena so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: images (2).jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
16KB, 236x236px
Why do people hate on Cena so much?
>>
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>799508
Who the fuck doesn't?
>>
>>799509
tim tebow
>>
>>799509
that could be the best reply i have seen in a while.
>>
>>799520
0/10 he touches more than your usual NFL guy
>>
Too PG for my taste.
>>
>>799506
His gimmick is so manufactured.
>>
>>799506
he clearly has the influence backstage, yet he's literally real life authority bitch
>>
>>799506
Quite a lot of reasons.

One if that he doesn't have the edge that the likes of Rock and Austin had. He's the very definition of PG.
>>
>https://youtu.be/WytkQj5I70w

>http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0825/599920/rumors-on-john-cena-stopping-wwe-from-taking-the-divas-title-off/

Nigga has influence on when, how, and who wins and loses. I thought I would be able to like him as a person outside the ring, but as you can see he is Triple H 2.0 by knowingly burying Barret
>>
>>799506
cause he's a fucking insecure baboon jarhead who murdered children of other races so the children of his race can buy playstations.
>>
>>799506
Because they are either -17 or need to have sex.
>>
>>799630
>Nigga has influence on when, how, and who wins and loses.

>people actually believe this
>>
>>799650
Ok faggot then how do you explain Nikki being divas champ for so long?

Both the twins are awful.

>inb4 have sex
>>
>>799650

so you don't find it odd that everyone else on the roster grabs for vince's brass ring and gets nowhere while one guy has been a main eventer for a decade? stat: Cena has lost Clean 14 times in a ten year career. fact check that if you want - it's the truth. you think he had no say in that?
>>
Because he's the poster boy for the PG era, and everyone over the age of 12 hates the PG era
>>
>>799506
I doubt there are many people that actually hate him. It's just that a lot of the long time viewers are tired of him and his constant mary-sue character and want to see someone else on the top spots. I had nothing against him while he was holding the US title, even if it was at the expense of Based RuRu. But if he comes back and immediately challenges for the WWEWHC I'll shit on him just as much as your avarage smark.
>>
>>799654
I was talking about Cena himself, not his bitch.
Who cares about Divas?

>>799659
>being pushed hard means you're into politicking and have firm say over who you beat
>implying Vince doesn't just stand firmly behind a muscleman and make him WINLOL if he sees money in him

HAVE
S
E
X
>>
>>799659
Seriously? Damn
>>
File: 1366941081116.jpg (56KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1366941081116.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
>>799673

Barrett, Wyatt, Ryder, KO and Rybotch would like a word with you, and they're just the guys i can think of off the top off my head. That's not to say Ryder was going anywhere, but you get we'll never know now will we?

also, i have to take a break from sex because your mum's asshole prolapsed and i'm out of lube.
>>
>>799681
>barrett
>wyatt
all had a shot afterwards they just didnt have it
>ryder
yea that one was bad
>owens
neckbeard needs to pay his dues
>da big guy
yea that one was bad was super over as face and they turned him heel just to be beaten by cena.
>>
>>799681
>Barrett, Wyatt, Ryder, KO and Rybotch would like a word with you

They should have a word with the writers, not me or Cena.
Please have sex family
>>
File: 1367064674662.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1367064674662.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>>799688

seems like you've missed the point of your own thread. i and most others itt don't have a problem with Cena as a person. if i could grant wishes for cancer kids and sink my cock into thikki bella's tight asshole and motorboat those glorious big fake titties, believe me, i would. I have a problem with his character and how he is booked, which it's been established and documented he has a say in. the storylines he's in don't make sense. we were really supposed to believe that the authority, who's supposed to be about whats "best for business" is against the top guy in merch sales and on the cover of 2k15? there's just no continuity with his character at all. you're not overcoming odds or never giving up if you lose one match clean per year.
>>
>>799699
>of your own thread.
>>
>>799710

i refuse to believe there's more than one person choking on cena's cock as hard as you, to be honest, family. come up for air.
>>
To be honest I hate Champ more.
>>
>>799713
>he thinks people who make threads asking questions and showing zero bias are choking on someone's cock
>he thinks someone who understands that Cena is not a writer is choking on his cock

Please have sex.
>>
>>799699
I agree

They need to stop making him be the underdog in situation. The last thing he can underdog in is in a match with Taker, but after that its established that he has beaten everyone. He doesn't need to go against the odds anymore.
>>
File: 1431107651349.jpg (8KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431107651349.jpg
8KB, 220x250px
>>799717

>he thinks replying to the same post twice minutes apart will stop people from seeing he's same fagging hard
>>
>>799718

agreed. it's almost finally time for a cena heel turn. now there's a concept vince - a heel who's just good as fuck at wrestling and doesn't need to cheat or run away every match
>>
>>799727
>getting buttmad and accusing samefag

PLEASE have sex.
>>
>>799685
>Owens needs to pay his dues

Not the guy you replied to, but isn't that what he's currently doing? He's just in the midcard. His reign as IC champion is hardly a mega push.

Other talents like Carlito, Gail Kim and Paige have won titles on their debuts after all.
>>
>>799731
That's what Vince wanted Rollins to be, it was Haitch that wanted the cowardly heel angle, he probably just assumed that the writers would make Rollins more like Flair and less like a chickenshit, and lolwriters
>>
>>799747
Source
>>
>>799744
Yeah, he is. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>799757
Smark's wet dreams.
>>
>>799747
Drugs has some serious side effect
>>
>>799747
> Vince wanted to book Rollins strong

You don't even believe this
>>
File: Aww man Cena won again.jpg (24KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
Aww man Cena won again.jpg
24KB, 495x371px
>>799509
>the picture of people that "hate" Cena
Aww man I hear ya I hate Cena so much I go to every show and cheer so loud my throat hurts. I even got the official Cena sucks T-shirt to show how much I hate him!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.