[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>returns >beats Cena clean >weeks later >getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tfwnocharisma.jpg (43KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnocharisma.jpg
43KB, 615x300px
>returns
>beats Cena clean
>weeks later
>getting beat up by Swagger with a chair after surprising him with it

The US Title is
PRESTIGIOUS
>>
The US title will always be a lower tier title below the IC belt no matter how WWE tried to sell it. It says a lot about WWE that they would even sabotage their heavyweight champ and devalue that title just to get Cena over and keep the kiddies and soccer moms happy. It was always going to drop back into unimportance once Cena dropped the title because WWE would stop investing effort into selling it.
>>
The US title should be the open challenge title. If you become US champ you have to defend it every week. That was a good concept. Make it the new hardcore belt. Give people like stardust, Neville and Harper something to do.
>>
>>798627
>beats up Cena easy
>Reigns beats him
Does it mean that Reigns is now stronger than Cena?
>>
>>798684
In that fatal four way last year Reigns hit Cena with the spear and was going to pin him clean before it was broken up.
>>
>Implying Del Rio gives a shit about anything other than his paycheck
>>
>Ryback holds the title
>BWAHAHAHA RUSSIA FUCKS AMERICA IN THE ASS BWAHAHAHAHAHA
>*breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowappadooooo!! duh duhhh duhh!!!*
>Oh HELL NO, FOREIGNER! MY NAME IS JOHNATHAN CENATION AND IMMA KICK YO ASS!!

>Del Rio holds the title
>AMERICA SUCKS, WE'RE GONNA CREATE A NEW COUNTRY OUT OF AMERICA CALLED MEXAMERICA OR SOMETHING I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK
>Just be quiet, Albert.
>Alright Zeb. AMERICA SUCKS MEXAMERICA IS THE REAL DEAL. YEEAAHH!!
>*chirp* *chirp*
>>
There's no way he's making all that money he said he's making. Not with the way they're using him. They're probably paying him in cucumber sandwiches or something.
>>
>>799720
Since when did Ryback hate the US?
>>
>>799894
he has no idea what hes talking about the same way he glossed over how many people were writing in the wwe pissed about alberto that they had to have a memo sent out on their website and all their social media that they are not responsible for alberto and zeb.
>>
Fuck him, he needs to fuck off back to his irrelevant mexishit promotions so I only have to hear smarks cum about how much better he is there than WWE and not have to see him on Raw anymore.
>>
>>799725
>he thinks quality of usage = money

18+, family
He was making good dosh elsewhere so they'd have to pay him a fair bit to wrench him away.
Plus they tried to push him as THE Mexican draw for the Latino audience beforehand. They see a lot in him.
Unfortunately most crowds disagree.
>>
>>798634
you know we used to have a television championship belt for that sort of thing

and guys like ryback, neville, and harper are perfect for it
>>
The U.S Title was never prestigious because of Cena.

He basically did what he did with the ME status stars, except this time to the mid card stars. The US Open Challenge was never entertaining because we knew what the ending was going to be. It was supposed to have talent show off their skill, but what was the point? They just did one open challenge, lost, and achieved nothing after that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.