[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selfish prick who only thinks of himself or actually thinks about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: raw-051214-triple-h.jpg (118KB, 787x496px) Image search: [Google]
raw-051214-triple-h.jpg
118KB, 787x496px
Selfish prick who only thinks of himself or actually thinks about whats best for business?

I'm divided and can't decide. He does somethings that make me happy, but other things that piss me off.
>>
>>797132
You clearly didn't watch Raw during 2002 to 2005.
>>
Little of both. Honestly, when all else is shit you SHOULD put the belt on Haitch for safekeeping until someone good comes up.

He really should murder Sheamus and take the belt. That really would be best for business.
>>
>>797132
Both. He's a complicated man. You can clearly see how proud he is of NXT. But he's also a renowned dick when it comes to politics.
>>
He denied us Kurt Angle. He is a selfish prick.

I think he didn't want Brock Lesnar to have any friends backstage so he denied Kurt's return
>>
>>797154
he literally offered kurt a full time contract and kurt passed and brocks friends with axel.
>>
>>797156
The story does sound like HHH offered him a full time contract on purpose knowing he wouldn't accept because he's too old to wrestle full time.
>>
>>797156
Brock isn't friends with Axel. Brock was friends with Axel's daddy.

The fulltime contract was basically a "Fuck you"
>>
He's at the point in his life where he realises his in-ring days are long over and the success of his proteges = his success
>>
>>797166
I don't know about that. He did go over Sting in Sting's first ever WWE match when he really didn't need to, then made Sting shake his hand after the match like a little bitch. Then made Sting talk about how great he was next time he showed up on Raw. He seems to constantly be trying to make his legacy much greater than it actually is.
>>
>>797162
Axel literally named his son after Brock
>>
>>797177
What did he call him?
>>
>>797179

Brock
>>
>>797184
Found him on Facebook.
/brock.axel.1
>>
>>797187
Axel Jr. was born in 2009 bud
>>
>>797189
>implying he's not a paki in his 30s
>>
>>797280
GOTTA BURY WCW DAMMIT
>>
>>797154
Angle did that shit to himself. Fuck Angle, may he rot in a high school gym wrestling in front of 50 people.
>>
>>797156

>Triple H wrestles once a year
>Wants someone his age, who was way better than him, to be on a full time schedule working house shows, Smackdown and RAW.

That doesn't sound like a good offer.
>>
Was his match with Lesnar at WM29 good? And did he deserve to go over?
>>
>>797132
HHH can put people over
>>
>>797132
Haitch is the Game.
He is the Pro Wrestling Industry itself,.
What's best for him IS best for the business.
>>
>>797132
More of the former with sprinklings of the latter but he has a fairly hamfisted approach either way.
>>
>>797132

It's always been "about the game"

He's the reason a lot of people quit watching wrestling in the mid 00's.
>>
>>797132
Selfish prick that has done insurmountable damage to the product and the business as a whole
>>
It's something I've always said about HHH, "He has an amazing mind for wrestling, but only when it's not about him."
>>
File: 1420559982801.gif (1MB, 200x106px) Image search: [Google]
1420559982801.gif
1MB, 200x106px
>>797546
>quoting yourself
>>
>>797135
Who the fuck did he bury? He's put over SO MANY PEOPLE.
>inb4 Eugene
lol
>inb4 Orton somehow
hhh brought orton to new heights
>inb4 RVD
on some random raw? really? his career was ruined
>inb4 Booker T
alright maybe
>inb4 Kane
didn't want the belt
>>
>>797551
>booker t
>alright maybe
Whenever I see a meme about it being "burying time", I get war flashbacks of that bullshit.
>>
He has an amazing mind for wrestling, but only when it's not about him.
>>
>watching royal rumble 2009 while i'm in this thread
>orton goes on an rko rampage
>hhh pedigrees him and then singlehandedly eliminates both tag team champs at the same time
>>
>>797551
> who the fuck did HHH bury

Literally every main event face on RAW from 2002-2005

also CM Punk
>>
>>797132
If the 90's were anything to go by, he's an obvious opportunist, however, if NXT is also something to consider, he's better the vince
>>
He's definitely not selfish anymore, he was before he made himself permanent main event status. He just selects who he likes and puts them over everyone else.
>>
>>798387
HHH didn't bury CM Punk, CM Punk buried CM Punk.
>>
>inventor of the attitude era
>doesn't think whats best for business

People who hate Triple H are keks.
>>
>John, if you win The Authority is dead forever
>nah jk, we'll be back in 2 weeks
>>
>>803852
Well, he was forced to reverse it. Seth threatened to physically murder Edge.

And they just happened to be standing backstage ready with champagne and balloons.
>>
>>803912
THAT's what you call bullshit on? An obvious scheme?
>>
>>798542
Go away, Vince
>>
>>803832
>implying Vince Russo doesn't think what's best for business
All he cares about is ratings and putting on the best show possible
>>
>>803994
Everything he's done since jumping to WCW disputes that
>>
>>797551
Scott Steiner baka
>>
>>803997
He improved WCW's ratings when he joined them and got TNA their highest ever ratings when he was their head writer in 2008/09
>>
>>797135
>buried some past-their-prime WCW stars who thought they were hot shit even though there were dozen of superior wrestlers in the WWE at the time
And absolutely nothing of value was lost. Except for Booker, that was a shame.
>>
>>797132
>inb4 Vince swerve Haitch making him divorce Steph and leave his position as COO

Paul might not even get close to become CEO as long Vince there alive and stabbing people in the back like he has been.

He ain't getting over no time soon.
>>
>>803976
No, I'm just telling it like it was.

Wrestling storylines are bullshit. Get over it.
>>
>>797132
He's the boss's son-in-law. He does what he's told to do.
>>
>>797175
THis
>>
>>797132
Does nobody really understand that he is an actor playing the role of HHH, a fictional character whose actions, attitudes and lines are all written for him?
>>
HHH cant please everyone and he has to pander to Vince and Steph and keep them happy. THings could have been WAY worse if Steph had married someone else who either completely submits to her and her father or someone with no interest in wrestling. Who could really fill HHH's role? I cant name anyone myself.
>>
>>804063
>Paul might not even get close to become CEO as long Vince there alive and stabbing people in the back like he has been.
you think HHH is making wwe ratings fall on purpose? so he can take over NXT as the next big thing? also HHH has never been "THAT GUY" he rode on other people success.
>>
>>797154
That's why he also fired all of CM punks friends from the chicago indie scene.
>>
>>804280
He's a guy without a college degree that has literally fucked his way to the top of the corporate ladder of the biggest company that holds a monopoly on the pro wrestling industry. If it was a woman who pulled this off she would be called out as a filthy golddigger.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.