[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think TLC will look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

Judging from how Raw went I think its apparent the WWE Tag-Team Championships are getting the ladder match. Think about it. Every single one of the teams chosen for the Championships have offense based in flips. That's a qualifier for MOTN material

Ambrose Owens will get the Chairs match since it'll give Ambrose a reason to hide his limited offense behind chairs. Owens will probably still win too

Which means Del Rio and Swagger get the tables match because it gives Del Rio a shitty excuse to footstomp Swagger through a table

Also Reigns and Sheamus will be climbing ladders...
>>
>>795899
>That's a qualifier for MOTN material
Literally who cares what MOTN will be

All these gimmick matches are trash. There has never been a good TLC match.
>>
>>795926

Are you shitposting?

There have been tons of great TLC matches however that timeline ends after 2012

Because the last 2 TLC PPV's have been honest to god wastes of time

>Randy Orton unifying the WWE and World Heavyweight Championships

>Dolph and Luke killing themselves to compete against NXT "developmental talent"

>Cena/Rollins tables match being one big "surprise" to the inevitable return of Roman Reigns and him winning The Rumble the following month

>Dean jobbing to a fucking television monitor

>CM Punk and Daniel Bryan forced to work Handicap matches
>>
>>795926
>There has never been a good TLC match
The first 2 were great
>>
File: 18plus.jpg (162KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
18plus.jpg
162KB, 500x571px
>>795926
18+
+
>>
>>795933
> implying Harper isn't an NXT guy

THEY BEEN LYIN' TO YOU, MAAAAANNN...
>>
>>795936

Show this nigga Hardy and Edge from 09. A match so good it turned great especially since that was the same night Punk cashed in and fucked Hardy up so bad.

Or the Triangle Ladder Match from WM2000
>>
>>795936
> that macro

Awesome
>>
>>795939

I need a fucking time machine that allows me to implement modern day NXT mechanics into outdated NXT concepts

Wade Barrett would be NXT Champion in the Nexus invasion. Heath Slater and Darren Young would be Tag-Team Champions.

Season 2 it be Kaval or Alex Riley. Percy Watson would be a strong contender tho

AJ obviously would be the 1st NXT womens champion

Season 4 would be Titus O'Neal with the upper midcard being Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Brodus Clay, Percy Watson, EC3, Justin Gabriel, and Curtis Axel
>>
>>795943
> Percy Watson

I'm sad now.
>>
>>795899
Reigns v Sheamus - TLC match
Ambrose v Owens - Ladder match
Kane v Strowman - Stairs match
Tag championships four way table match
Charlotte v Paige v Sasha
Del Rio v Faggot - Stairs match I guess?
Ziggler v Breeze chair match I guess
Pre-show:
Miz v Neville
>>
>>796133
>Charlotte v Paige v Sasha

>v Sasha

Lel tough titties, you're getting Charlotte vs. Paige for the third time and it's going for more than 10 minutes.
>>
>>795926
That's pretty good bait, 7/10.
>>
>>795899

Sheamus winning lol
>>
>>795899

Reigns v Seamus will be a TLC
Chairs and Tables best hide Romans lack lustre and small moveset.

Basically it will be Sheamus whomping on Roman with offensive moves for 90% of the match.

Roman will probably throw a chair and do a Superman punch to the chair and onto Sheamus face.

If they had any creative flair, they would have Sheamus climb the ladder, and have Roman do a Spring Board Superman punch to knock him off, or have Sheamus attempt a Brogue Kick to Reigns on a ladder as a finale and not a shit fist battle at the top
>>
>>796133

>Reigns v Sheamus

The only match anyone would remotely care for.

>Ambrose v Owens

Shitty botchy wrestler vs an overrated fatass wrestler, good times.

>Kane v Strowman

Strowman better be squashing Kane, this is likely their guy who will replace Reigns if he fails/gets injured.

>Charlotte v Paige

No one gives a shit

>Ziggler v Breeze

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

>Del Rio

Nope.

>Miz v Neville

What a shitty pre-show.

Seriously outside of the main event, this card is WEAK.
>>
>>796138
Probably... I hope they at least make Charlotte v Paige the chairs match and someone gets busted open.
>>
Pre-Show - Miz vs Neville

The New Day vs The Lucha Dragons vs The Usos (Tag Titles) [Ladder Match]

Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger (US Title) [Tables Match]

Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose (IC Title) [Chairs Match]

Kane and The Dudleys vs The Wyatt Family

Paige vs Charlotte (Divas Title) [TLC Match]

Sheamus vs Roman Reigns (WWEWHC) [TLC Match]
>>
>Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

A match like this on the card is the WORST one by default, even though we know that smarks are going to love it and chant this is awesome during it since it's going to have great "technical workrate" in it.
>>
>>796157
I guarantee the Dudleys will be involved in the tables match.
>>
>>796155

>Women
>Getting busted open

What fantasy world are you living in?
>>
>>796172
I know.
>>
>>796149
Terrible opinions: the post
>>
>>796155
I honestly think they will get a gimmick match but no one is getting busted open
>>
Sheamus hasn't replaced the sideplates on the belt. Does this mean he is losing at TLC?
>>
>>796172
probably some vintage CZW world
>>
>>797142
possibly, they usually have plates ready if your going to be holding it for a while, they put on seths plates after he got backstage.
>>
>>797144
Yeah, I saw an interview he did with Cole yesterday and the side plates weren't changed. Welp, time to enjoy Roman Reigns reign.
>>
So after SD we can confirm that Del Rio v Swagger will be the chair match.
>>
>>797142
Of course he's losing at TLC. This is the very definition of a placeholder feud.
>>
Gimmick PPVs should be scrapped desu.
>>
>>795899
>since it'll give Ambrose a reason to hide his limited offense behind chairs

The sad thing is he's not a limited wrestler. They're just handicapping the fuck out of him.
Then again that can be said for basically everyone. It's just mostly evident with Ambrose because of how obnoxiously 50% of his spots lead to le ropey rope clothesline being countered.
>>
>>795926
>TLC 1-4
>>
>>795899
Who cares? Literally none of these matches are worth watching.
>>
>>795926
>There has never been a good TLC match
>>
>>796172
if you get enough people on twitter to message paige she'll probably do it
>>
>>795899
WHC ladder match AND TTC ladder match? reeeeeally doubtful.

what they need is a good spot to sell this "and stairs" BS. like have kane hit the tombstone on the middle of an escalator, then his opponent spends a couple minutes slowly flopping down the stairs as the escalator keeps pulling him back up

that would be fun
>>
>>795943
>Wade Barrett would be NXT Champion in the Nexus invasion. Heath Slater and Darren Young would be Tag-Team Champions.

so you either
A) tie up the NXT belts at non NXT events, stealing a reason to watch NXT and giving the rest of the NXT wrestlers no reason to be there, or

B) debut them with the titles, then job them to other NXT talent, like they did with Owens. So now you've got the crowd going "So this guy couldn't hold onto his minor league strap against some minor league fuccboi, but he's supposed to take down John Motherfucking Cena for an actual WWF title next month? Yeah that sure sounds believable"
>>
World Title - TLC Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Roman Reigns

IC Title - Chairs Match
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Tag Team Titles - Ladder Match
New Day (c) vs. The Usos vs. The Lucha Dragons

Tables Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. Harper/Rowan

US Title
Alberto del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Divas Title
Charlotte (c) vs. Paige

Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler
>>
>>796163
god I hope the Wyatts win. Theres absolutely no reason for them not to.
>>
>>797861

nice spot, too bad Edge had to retire early because of neck problems and Hardy turned to substance abuse.

spotfests are cool but they are dangerous to these lads long term health.
>>
>>798083
ADR v Swagger is the chairs match.

Owens v Ambrose will probably be the ladder match due to both of them having a history of ladder matches.
>>
>>798101
Edge's neck injury that ultimately ended his career happened on SmackDown! in 2002
>>
>>797812
>The sad thing is he's not a limited wrestler. They're just handicapping the fuck out of him.

Did they handicap him being a good wrestler? Because he sure is fucking sloppy in his matches.
>>
>>798083
>Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler

Just...why? Do we really need to see this shit again?
>>
>>798101
Honestly it never seems to be the big spots that put people out, always botches on just regular moves, or just falling out of the ring wrong. Or having to face Ryback.
>>
>>798242
>ambrose history of ladder matches
i thought hes had like 2?
>>
>>798254
Was it that top of the ladder sunset flip from Guerrero?
>>
>>795899
Why aren't all matches TLC?

Title TLC is misleading. Should be tables and ladders and chairs
>>
>>798084
you mean aside from the fact that they are a four man jobber group that can't take down two old men

that would be like giving the tag straps to the spirit squad a a week after DX sealed them in a box and killed them
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.