[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post NXT stars/gimmicks that will fail in their push to their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 13

File: bayley.png (167KB, 613x609px) Image search: [Google]
bayley.png
167KB, 613x609px
ITT post NXT stars/gimmicks that will fail in their push to their main roster. Pic related.
>>
>>795027
Nigger, they're all going to fail with Vince in charge. Seth Rollins is probably the only successful member of that entire roster.
>>
>>795028
By what measure? The SHIELD, Paige, Owens have all found success.
>>
File: Vaudevillains.png (1MB, 448x750px) Image search: [Google]
Vaudevillains.png
1MB, 448x750px
>>
>>795028
>Seth Rollins is probably the only successful member of that entire roster.

Ratings bust.
The only successful NXT guy thus far is Big E because he does what he does and he does it well. Which is be a wacky midcard "Heel".
>>
>>795027
Nah her gimmick is fine

>>795034
1 trillion percent yes
>>
>>795031
Owens is just fresh enough to still be riding the wave, give it a few months. Paige came at a time when AJ was leaving and they needed someone fortunatly. Dean and Roman were more FCW guys then NXT guys.
>>
>>795059
>that filename

I see no marked difference between the two sections of the image par the disgusting troglodyte submitting to her own natural urges and eating off the ground in the one on the right.
That's not booking's fault, m8. She's just from Norwich.
>>
>>795059
Have to question how everyone is measuring success ITT. Owens has a clean win over Cena, he is upper midcard, he is over, he has been merchandised extensively. Nothing to hint that will change anytime soon, in fact there is space for growth. Paige has gotten more screentime than any diva since her debut, she is over, has main evented a RAW, has been merchandised extensively, is their go-to diva for media appearances and advertising, she even does third-party TV shows and commercials. Fuck, you can buy shit with her face on it at malls, and not just Hot Topic like Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose.
>>
>>795078
>Have to question how everyone is measuring success ITT

Whether or not they like them.
>>
>>795078
>Owens has a clean win over Cena
And then two clean losses. Honestly, his IC title reign at the moment is just lackluster. In recent years, WWE have just not bothered doing feuds with the midcard championships (other than US title because Cena was holding it). Back and forth matches with Ryback isn't really a feud, it's just lazy.

I'm praying they will have the good sense, come Rumble to have him enter and then Sami Zayn come in and go after him, eliminating and setting up a IC title match at WrestleMania. THAT'S the sort of thing the title was made for.
>>
>>795205
Zayn is supposedly going back to NXT, he's been booked on the UK tour
>>
>>795034
I don't watch nxt but these guys seem alright. Kinda like Cesaro. Manly stable perhaps?
>inb4 someone says hurrr casual; vaudeville is 1920s French cinematography or some shit you would get it
>>
>>795027

lol i cant fucking wait, it cant be long right? sasha is already up an she was champ just like a month ago so now becky should be right behind

lets get it over with, female adam rose pls go

fin gaylor will be next as well

>his entrance is over
>working in a stadium with 20k who dont even know you an realize you cant talk
>>
>>795071
>She's just from Norwich.
rude desu senpai
>>
>>795208
He's still injured, just cutting promos. He'll probably have a farewell match before sticking in the main roster to feud with KO.
>>
>>795034
>>795423
Mark my words, these will be the new Santino if they actually keep this shit gimmick up.
>>
>>795027
Bayley will be an absolute disaster in main roster. Shes going to end up exactly like Adam Rose (they sorta have the same party gimmick).
>>
File: asuka.jpg (76KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
76KB, 620x350px
>Implying she sticks around long enough to put up with the main roster bullshit
>>
>>795438
Sasha is up next after TLC
>>
>>795027

>tfw Bayley will never more revealing ring gear
>>
>>795693
I fucking wish she posted bikini pics or wore shorts or some shit man. That ass is god tier.
>>
>>795027

Her gimmick is literally female Cena.
>>
>>795693
With a heel turn anything is possible.
It will probably never happen, but if it does I can't wait for Izzy's delicious tears.
>>
>>795031
Shield wasn't an NXT gimmick
>>
>Baron Corbin
>Dana Brooke
>The Vaudevillains
>Bull Dempsey
>Finn Balor
Bayley is probably one of the few that will work.
>>
File: Bayley.png (172KB, 1855x366px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley.png
172KB, 1855x366px
I don't see any one on the NXT roster going over except for Enzo
>>
File: shitcorbin.jpg (31KB, 599x355px) Image search: [Google]
shitcorbin.jpg
31KB, 599x355px
Will be completely exposed and be sacked faster than Kizarny.

No WrestleMania for you, Corbin.
>>
>>795813
I've heard alot of hype over this guy, he looks promising desu
>>
>>795813
lol he's already better than Reigns
>>
>>795818

>he looks promising

He isn't.

>>795775

>I don't see anyone going over except Scotty 2 Hotty 2.0
>>
>>795820
He's more green than Reigns and cuts a shittier promo.
>>
>>795813
He comes across as a petulant, arrogant child on Breaking Ground. Nothing like the bad ass heel he wishes he was.
>>
>>795813
>thinking Corbin won't get pushed when a talentless hack like Roman is going to main event WM

Corbin has "the look." If only he was Samoan too.
>>
>The main roster incarnation of Zayn/Owens is gonna be over the least relevant belt in the company
>>
>>795827
Stupid fucking attention-starved tripfag...5 seconds on google.
>>
>>795824
He isn't and he doesn't.
>>
>>795768
>Finn Balor
Why? i think he'll do pretty good
>>
>>795824
He is Roman Reigns booked correctly 2bh
>>
>>795862
He has no charisma. He'll do alright but he won't do any better than Neville.
>>
>>795881
> Balor doesn't have charisma

Please, do explain what you think charisma is
>>
>>795768
Dana is gonna make it bb
>>
File: tumblr_nuqimn537e1suljvko1_1280.jpg (128KB, 750x782px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuqimn537e1suljvko1_1280.jpg
128KB, 750x782px
>>795881
Finn is the whole package. He's a solid wrestler with a unique image. Plus he's good looking (which sound petty but will draw in female fans).

I basically look at him as a better Ambrose. He's everything they try to market him as.
>>
>>795813
Nah man, he's doing it right. They tried to do him the same way they're doing Roman right now but, of course, everyone hated it. But instead of trying and trying again like they are with Roman, they decided to just have him do a "I'm better than all you fucks" schtick.
>>
>>795895
>Finn is the whole package
Stop right there, absolutly not, don't say this again.
>>
>>795906
Finn is the whole package though.
>>
>>795906
The only weak part of Finn's game right now is promos and that won't be a problem for him as a heel

What's he lacking?
>>
>>795911
>>795914
>can't do promos
>can't emote well
>hasn't had a great match since coming to WWE
>only notable thing is his meme entrance & body paint
at least hold off on calling him the complete package until he proves it.
>>
>>795923
If he can't put on a great match with Joe at the next Takeover I'm gonna start losing some stock in his WWE career.

He's been called the best wrestler in the world by wrestling publications but you wouldn't know it from his NXT work.
>>
>>795923
> meme

O - P - I - N - I - O - N | D - I - S - C - A - R - D - E - D
>>
File: 1447526819412.jpg (65KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447526819412.jpg
65KB, 480x640px
>>795935
>meme Balor is the whole package
>>
>>795941
> fedoraposting

Stop wasting your poor mother's internet
>>
>>795027
Don't tell Squared Circle that. They literally believe she is the next John Cena.
>>
>>795895
Small package maybe, what is he? 5'6?
>>
>>795969
Billed at 5'11"

So maybe an inch or two shorter than Angle?
>>
>>795972
Billed at 5'11 = 5'8 tops
>>
>>795973
Angle was only a legit 5'10
>>
>>796007
Angle was the total package though. Wrestling, Looks, Charisma and Mic Work.
>>
>>796008
Exactly my point

Height doesn't mean shit and the only people that think it does are out-of-touch
>>
>>796009
Only very few manlets can be the total package though.
>>
>>796011
Only very few lanklets can be too
>>
>>795824
Roman pls.
>>
>>795575
Well if you're going to be a jobber either way, might as well be an entertaining one like santino.
>>
File: 20151001-bayley-john-cena-268.jpg (18KB, 268x179px) Image search: [Google]
20151001-bayley-john-cena-268.jpg
18KB, 268x179px
>>795027
Wrong. She will be 15 time Divas champ, it's destiny.
>>
File: manlet_threads.jpg (434KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
manlet_threads.jpg
434KB, 1304x892px
>>796009
When will they learn?
>>
>>795575
Santino won basically every title in the company except for a world title so that's not as much of a diss as you think it is
>>
>>795205
Mate Owens IC run is probably the best I've seen in years. Would you rather Ryback or Bad News Barret with it instead? Anti smarks are horrendous.
>>
>>795635
But I love her : (
>>
>>796972
I'd rather see Barrett with the WHC

I STILL BELIEVE, DAMMIT
>>
>>795027
Just push her as female Cena. Never give up, pander to kids etc.
>>
>>796980
If this was 2010 I'd agree with you
>>
>>796986
Barrett would actually get over again if WWE tried with him

He was killing it as a ruthless heel on SmackDown! in 2011-2012 and Bad News was so over that WWE had to kill it off
>>
>>795027
>WWE is marketing almost exclusively towards children
>More colorful and genuinely babyface than Cena
>Is literally the epitome of fun, nickelodeon-esque sensibilities
She is basically heroin for the kid's demographic. I can see her winning like Kid's Choice Awards and becoming a household name.

No way can she fail, especially now that WWE is a publicly traded company and needs to keep their stock up as a family friendly product.
>>
>>797003
He's in a good spot right now with Sheamus and Rusev but the dude is done in terms of possible main event status. Bad News was fun but the comedy act has killed his serious credibility, it's a shame but he can work with what he has.
>>
>>795768
>Finn Balor
Also no. I no for a fact Vince has a particular hard on for this dude, as does Haitch, but Vince reportedly has a sharp eye on him, and is probably going to give him a HUGE debut.

He's going to be A-level almost instantly. And no, he's not a talker, but his promos are still great, he is like what Vince wants Roman to be and kind of like Brock but in a much more babyface way. He also is cool looking for the kids and the guys and kids love his whole persona, while women think he's hot. Vince wants this guy, and Uhaa Nation to be his next golden boys.
>>
>>797014
Mark Henry was a 15-year career underachiever who'd been through all sorts of demeaning shit

And then he became a killer heel WHC that drew mega ratings for SD

Doing a "comedy" schtick doesn't lock you out of the main event: if anything, it helps in WWE
>>
>>797027
Henry is an outlier mate, Barrett doesn't have his physicality or presence. Kurt Angle is an argument maybe but once again to suggest Barrett is anywhere near his level is a joke.
>>
>>797034
Barrett is a former bareknuckle brawler, mang.

It doesn't take much for somebody to make it in WWE

Punk had been a jobber-to-the-stars for a year before the Pipebomb

All a talent needs is good booking for a few weeks and if they're good enough, the rest takes care of itself
>>
>>797019
>Vince
>pushing a black star
>>
>>797038
> tfw Big E will never get his push as the rightful air to Cena
>>
>>797027
Henry actually battled injuries most of his career. The guy just couldn't stay healthy his first 10 years. His Hall of Pain run was actually pretty damn good. Too bad he was kinda old by the time he finally got that run.
>>
>>797312
There were a lot of reasons why Henry took a long time to put it all together

He'd be one of the reasons why not having quality developmental until the late 2000s was such a detriment to the company
>>
You can just tell who the redditers and wootists are by their opinions.

Who in their right mind thinks Finn Balor is the full package? Dude can barely cut a live promo.
>>
>>797054
>air
>>
>>797336
Yeah I don't know how that happened at all
>>
>>795034
I love this gimmick but it would flop hard on the main roster.
>>
I can't believe how many casuals there are in here. It's like you fuckers only like Cena and Reigns.
>>
>>797326
>Who in their right mind thinks Finn Balor is the full package?

Triple H
>>
File: 1446911891112.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1446911891112.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>797007
Oh yeah because WWEs audience is just filled with young boys who think being happy all the time and hug raping people is cool.
>>
bayley is going to be fine if they are willing to invest in her I think. from what I understand she moves a decent amount of merch for an nxt act and I noticed her pics get more likes on wwes IG than the other divas excluding paige and nikki
>>
>>796972
Has he defended against someone other than Ryback?
>>
>>798593
Ambrose
Jericho
>>
>>795885
>>795895

>Finn Balor has charisma
>>
>>795927
>He's been called the best wrestler in the world by wrestling publications

Smarks over-rate him. That's all.
He's not very good at anything par wrestling and he's not even top-tier at that.
He's like KO-tier at best in his WWE run and has nothing else going for him.
>>
>>798608
Explain what you think charisma is and how he doesn't have it
>>
>>798617
>Finn Balor has charisma

Post vids of Finn Balor being charismatic, woodplanker
>>
>>798622
Why don't you just answer the question?

If Finn is as uncharismatic as you claim, doing this shouldn't be a challenge for you
>>
>>798624
Post vids of Finn Balor being charismatic, pretendgunner.
>>
>>795728
I'm gonna jizz so hard when bayley turns heel
>>
>>798628
> lol if I keep repeating a meme I don't have to answer questions

I want /sp/eds to leave

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTMzMTk3NDU4NA.html
>>
>>798173

Stop being dumb
>>
>>798635
>posts a gook video of a bunch of smarks who want the show to be about themselves waving their arms around

Post vids of Finn Balor being charismatic, Full Sailor.
>>
>>798637
Guess how everybody can tell you didn't even watch it
>>
>>798638
>0 (zero) vids of Finn Balor being charismatic

>Finn Balor has charisma
>>
>>798640
Wow, you can't count either?

So you're deaf, dumb, blind AND numerically illiterate?

Oh, you Smarkbustas are so cute
>>
>>798642
>Cringeworthy pretend condescension
>No vids

>Finn Balor has charisma
>>
>>796972
>Owens IC run is probably the best I've seen in years.

You obese redditers need to get a grip. He's literally done nothing with that belt. Ziggler has had more memorable IC reigns than him.
>>
>>798643
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38cfts_samoa-joe-finn-balor-vs-lucha-dragons-nxt-09-09-2015_sport

> i-if I k-k-keep ignoring links I c-c-can't be wr-wrong
>>
>>798647
>copy and paste link
>another video of Finn Balor showing zero charisma

#WaitingForVids
>>
>>798647

Not him, but where is the charisma in this video?
>>
>>798648
> LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

18+
>>
>>798651
>memes

Cmon m8
>>
>>798650
What do you think charisma is, exactly?

He got over despite zero mic time in front of a crowd that wasn't even guaranteed to know who he was
>>
>>798656
>because a crowd chooses to chant you you because you're from NXT means you have charisma
>>
>>798659
Everybody in that match was from NXT

I can't wait until Finn debuts on the main roster and immediately becomes on of the most over guys on the show, just to hear you anti-smark keks shriek even more denial
>>
>>798662
>Yet to post a single vid of Finn Balor being charismatic
>now unashamedly memeposting

18+
>>
>>798667
> doesn't watch
> keeps posting

Don't you have another tantrum to upload to your channel, Smarkbustuh?
>>
>>798674
>still memeposting
>no vids of Finn Balor showing any charisma

18+
>>
>>798678
But you didn't watch the vids I already posted

Tell me once you've finished them and I'll get you some more
>>
>>798683
>no vids

18+
>>
>>798656

>That wasn't even guaranteed to know who he was

You what lad? That's the NXT brooklyn crowd.
>>
File: finn.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
This shit on the main roster will get old, very quickly.
>>
>>799016
What hasn't gotten old? It's the same thing every week
>>
>>798758
> NXT Brooklyn
> Providence, Rhode Island
>>
>>795635

So sad, but so true. : (
>>
Reigns promos aren't that bad. I can forgive the pauses, and even a little repetition. But I can never forgive him for stopping a Bray Wyatt promo. Also idk if this is unpopular but the superman punch should be his finisher if he has all those theatrics.
>>
>>799123
If he had a little more creative freedom with his visual changes, like in Progress and NJ, I'm sure he'd become an instant hit. Alas, WWE got niggas doing the same shit all the damn time.
>>
>>795923
>Can't do promos
Bullet Club
>Can't emote
Bullet Club
>Hasn't had a great match since coming to WWE
KO
>>
>>803683
The KO match was all hype though. It wasn't actually that great. I say this as someone who wants to see Finn succeed in WWE.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.