[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucha Underground General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: Ultima Lucha 2_zpslto4auav.jpg (63KB, 480x373px) Image search: [Google]
Ultima Lucha 2_zpslto4auav.jpg
63KB, 480x373px
Post hopes for the new season, predictions, and based Pentagon
>>
>>793022
Dark times are ahead.
>>
>>793030
Dario is kill?
>>
>>793022
As an American, where's a good place to watch some lucha? Preferably with english subtitles but I can manage without
>>
File: Mil's Throne.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mil's Throne.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
As a note guys, I personally pulled together all of the Lucha Underground Season 1 episodes into this one torrent:

https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/12522423

Enjoy.
>>
>>793050
AAA has a youtube channel with their ppvs from a few months back and their tv taped shows, but don't expect top tier matches like LU.
>>793030
So Mil Muertes, Catrina and the trio skeleton champs pretty much run the temple now? I dig it, season 2 will be the good guys rise to power.
>>
>>793074
Good to know that you're stupid as well as arrogant.
>>
>>793022
Well season 1 was mostly laughs and the good guys getting over and we had a face champion pretty much the whole time. I'm expecting season 2 to be the reverse with Mil Muertes and his gang fucking everything up for everyone, including Cueto and someone using The Gift of the Gods to finally usurp Mil or weaken him enough so they can defeat him in season 3 and have a happy ending.
>>
>>793252
> The upbeat tones of season 1
> The contrast of heels taking over in season 2
Sounds good. But honestly, they could have the ring announcer girl take a shit in a cup in the middle of the ring and some how make it way more entertaining than Raw.
>>
Is Rey Mysterio confirmed for season 2 yet?
>>
File: Dragon Azteca Jr..jpg (115KB, 1209x905px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Azteca Jr..jpg
115KB, 1209x905px
So what's going to happen with Dragon Azteca Jr.?
>>
>>793329
No but its very likely especially with him and Mundo feuding over the Mega title.
>>
>Justin Gabriel confirmed for season 2
meh
>>
>>793329
with el patron taking his talents to the WWE, theres a big chance.
>>
>>793329
Season 1 ended with Dragon Azteca Jr. spraypainting a giant ? on the temple, so...
>>
is there a fast way to get the whole season 1? I kinda wanna see it but I don't wanna download 30 torrents or whatever, I looked around but couldnt find the whole season on one place
>>
>>794933
Look up.

>>793075
>>
File: The Power of Negativity.png (550KB, 718x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Power of Negativity.png
550KB, 718x400px
Who /DarkestTimelineNewDay/ here?
>>
>>795029
ha! I like it
>>
>>795029
Mack is gr8. Really hoping he stays this season.
>>
>>793074
watch regula lucha like AAA or CMLL you uncultured swine
>>
How based would Bray be on LU?
>>
>>793044
he skipped town the with the chinese bitch and his brother.
>>
>>793075
gracias amigo
>>
>>796028
>Bray trying to go after Mil Muertes

I think I like this idea, and only LU could pull it off in a way that could work.
>>
>>796028
I don't know if a 70s cult leader would find his place where the supernatural happens everyday.
>>
I for one hate thrown together tag teams. Why is it then I LOVE Team Havoc?
>>
>>793030
Mil Muertes vs Matanza confirmed?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.