[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solomone Crowe has been released from NXT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/98045/wwe-nxt-star-departs-company.html

What a fucking waste. How lazy is this company?
>>
>The story making the rounds is that Crowe requested and received his WWE release yesterday.
>>
>>792991

NOT quite

There is still use in Dean.
>>
>>792970

Last week it was Dolph's dad, now it's Deanetty's brother?

What's going on here?
>>
>>793003

The roster is already stacked to high hell there is just no room for him.

>Crews
>Balor
>Zayn
>Itami
>Joe
>Storm
>>
>>793009

I don't think it's a question of no room, but him being considerably underwhelming and essentially taking CJ Parker's role.
>>
>>793010

Dude CJ Parker was equally shit. Parker fucking jobbed to everyone on the roster till he quietly left

Then Breeze did that for awhile before getting called up.
>>
>>793017

So did Solomon Crowe. He has been the resident jobber for awhile and it didn't look like his career was going where he wanted it to.
>>
>>793020

Yeah but he had all these promos to make it look like he was getting a push

#ANYONEBUTCORBIN
>>
>>792991
Dean is going nowhere (in more ways than one). He's very comfortable in the WWE and he's a safe, smart worker for his fellow wrestlers and himself, ensuring he'll probably have a very long career. In fact the only "injuries" he sustained during his time in the company were all worked, one to give him time off TV to shoot a movie, and the other was literally healed in an hour or so.

The world title be fucked, who even thinks the world title picture is anything to give a fuck about, ever? The midcarders is always the more interesting scene.

Fucking Sheamus vs Roman Reigns.
Christ almighty.
>>
File: 1443746289952.png (226KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1443746289952.png
226KB, 620x670px
>"Oh no! Crowe was my favorite!"

Said no one ever.
>>
about time
>>
Just go back to CZW and let the fans annoy him with some blowhorns again
>>
>>793041
Fucking based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymtHj9rA9O0
>>
>>793038
>ITT: anti wrestling smarks
faggots, all of you
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>793433
You actually cared about Solomon Crowe?
>>
>>793038
Kek
>>
>>793009
>the roster is stacked to high hell

>Good
>Shit
>Based but injured
>Midcard at best and injured
>Old
>Old

So stacked.
>>
>>792970
RIP.

Honestly I thought his WWE stuff was really really lackluster. When he came in everyone was pumping him up as some big indie star but I never saw particularly great stuff from him. Matches or promos.
Its a shame because I really liked what I heard about the concept for his gimmick since I always thought some sort of behind the scenes puppet master who had all sorts of blackmail on people and could throw his weight around despite not being a "Corporation" type guy would be really fresh and fun.
Even when he debuted and the intro to his song sounded like Persona boss music it was cool. He just didn't do anything or seem to have any goals which I suppose is the fault of the writers having no idea how to use him without it being cheesy as fuck.
>>
>>792970
>ambrose jr released
Deanetty is not far behind in going back to their outlaw home either.
>>793439
probably a CZW fan.
>>
He was a hardcore wrestler, that's what made a lot of his matches. No place for that anymore in wwe's PG-era.
>>
>>794041
its been years and moxley still hasnt gotten fully used to it, even with his meme clothesline and limited moveset.
>>
>>793480
It's not like he got very many platforms to succeed
>>
>>794053
> limited moveset

Compared to his "brother" who's currently "top babyface" he might as well be Dean Malenko
>>
>>793077
kek

someone should do this to reigns

can't even imagine how he would react
>>
>>794072
He'd probably make some lame comeback where he trips over all words
>>
>>792970
>crusty manlet gets dropped
stop the fucking presses
>>
>>793077
top lel
>>
File: havok3.jpg (115KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
havok3.jpg
115KB, 960x540px
>>792970
Now he gets to spend more time fucking his bbw qt 3.14 amazon w. gr8 feet
>>
>>794108
>she didnt get signed because of her racist tweets
they literally came out as she was working out in the ring for the upper management, before that they were going to sign, remember dont say racist shit on the twitter machine.
>>
>>794108
what about those homophobic tweets, m8?
>>
>>794072
"ah fuck yea its like back playing at tech!"
>>
>>792970
He's dogshit anyway. Look at that fucking haircut.
>>
>>794434
> I judge wrestlers purely off their hair

Vince, don't you have to come up with a new scenario where Reigns can't POSSIBLY get booed?
>>
>>794443
That's the only remarkable aspect about him.
>>
>>794513
We get it, you'd literally never heard of him before you saw this picture, be quiet
>>
>>793439
Yes, I did, because if used correctly he was a potential World Champion - that's how good he was. Fuck this company
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 342x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 342x311px
>>794572
>potential world champion
>fuck this company
>>
>>794584
> your WWE Championship feud is ex-champion Roman Reigns vs. current champion Sheamus
>>
File: doit.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>794621
>Solomon Crowe
>POTENTIAL WORLD CHAMPION
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.