[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is he coming back, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: jeff hardy1.jpg (55KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
jeff hardy1.jpg
55KB, 550x367px
When is he coming back, bros?
>>
>still signed to TNA in 2015
Literally why? He's too big of a draw for that meme company.
>>
>>793029
Because TNA lets him run wild and pump his body full of whatever he wants.
>>
I have a chubby beyond middle ages uncle who abuses pills, maybe I should let him play on the trampoline for a few weeks and see if I can get him signed.
>>
Unless they come up with a pill that makes it so he stops liking pills, never.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (24KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
24KB, 446x500px
>>793043
But do fat goth girls love your uncle?
>>
>>792963
I think he is better off not in WWE. His image will change dramatically in the WWE now. Look at all the "high flyers" in the WWE they are all midcard to lowcard jobbers.
>>
>>792963
would WWE fans want him back? I doubt it
>>
>>793684

Yes he was over as fuck you moron.
>>
>le wrestle on drugs man
>>
Remember when in 2011 he was so fucked up, that they had to end the match early? Even that was a better main event than Ramen meme and Deanetty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PABzfeRs5s0

I would mark hard desu

even if it were Raw's final show I would want to see him against Neville or something gay like that
>>
No reason to. They need to build up the talent they already have and stop relying on attitude era wrestlers. For example, they can have Finn Balor or Kalisto fill the that role.
>>
Hopefully never.

It was sad seeing him wrestle as high as a fucking kite after he left WWE
>>
Who is this?
>>
>>797609
the goat
>>
Soon. I hope. I like him
>>
>>797578
this is the only acceptable answer
>>
hopefully never. Fuck that druggie piece of shit.
>>
>>797578
Finn Balor is basically an upgraded Jeff Hardy, with less drug problems. Why the fuck would they bother to bring Jeff back?
>>
Rumor was he was at the last set of NXT tapings, but they kept it very quiet.
If he does come back, then he should only be on Smackdown as a way to get ratings.
>>
>>799165
because jeff will draw a crowd and has a nostalgia factor. finn has.... short term minor league cred?

if finn's good he can earn a spot instead of having it handed to him over another guy who's put more work in. if.
>>
>>799209
> New Japan
> minor league

I want /wwe/ to leave
>>
>>799243

>new japan
>not minor league

this isn't 1997. you could change the heavyweight belt to a golden fedora and it would be a perfect fit.
>>
>>799243
Fuck off back to wew you fat autist.
>>
>>799262
> this isn't 1997

WWE's ratings beg to differ ^_^
>>
>>799276
in 97 hunter, stone cold, mankind, taker, and others were packaged up and ready to take over tv.

this is a much worse situation. who's going to be main eventing wrestlemania in five years out of the current roster? rusev and ambrose are good but they couldn't tie owen hart's jock strap.
>>
>>799314
Owen Hart never even got close to main eventing WrestleMania so I'm not sure what your point is

Nobody is going to succeed until Vince changes or goes.
>>
>>799321
the point is rusev and ambrose don't match up with a perennial midcarder, let alone the all-time-greats that pulled WWF out of the grave in '98. they don't have naturally skilled enough mechanics to fix the ship this time.
>>
>>799331
WWE has got its most stacked roster since the InVasion. They haven't been this loaded with talent in almost 15 years and it's only going to become an even deeper pool once more NXT guys are called up, plus the possibility of some high-profile signings.

The inability of WWE to put on a compelling product is the fault of Vince McMahon and Vince McMahon alone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.