[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miss him yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: jhon.jpg (29KB, 434x437px) Image search: [Google]
jhon.jpg
29KB, 434x437px
http://strawpoll.me/6086751
>>
>Miss him yet?
>Cena
18+
>>
Yes. I missed him after one week.

Its so fuckign shit without him.

>>792856

Have sex you freak.
>>
>>792861
>Pretending to like Cena to look less smarky
>>
>>791680
Missed him immediately. Of any talent they could lose he's the one that exposes the lack of star-power on the roster besides him.
>>
>>792865
Maybe they'd have more starpower if they didn't have him crush every rising star he's been put against for the past ~5 years
>>
>>792869
Maybe.
Doesn't have anything to do with Cena's talent, though.
>>
>>792874
He's pretty untalented when it comes to putting guys over
>>
>>792877
Why are you so angry?
>>
>>792880
Because he's a virgin

Raw is the worst its ever been without cena. I literally forgot the us and ic title existed
>>
>>792890
To be fair that's 100% on the writers' fault.
>both champs have non-title matches that they lose on the PPV

Could've at least given them quick title-matches beforehand against jobbers to fill time, keep the titles moderately relevant and give them a reason to lose their matches later.
>>
>>792880
> implying I'm mad

>>792890
18+

> this is somehow worse than the HHH or Diesel Reigns of Terror
>>
Just give me Rollins & Cesaro and I'll be happy
>>
>>792900
>just give me no charisma and less charisma and I'll be happy

Perhaps you'd like outlaw wrestling?
>>
>>792900
Why? Cesaro puts on way better matches with Roman, sheamus, Kofi, fucking anyone else. Their series of matches was boring shit. Rollins is fucking shit ziggler tier.
>>
>>791680

RAW still sucked even with him.

18+
>>
>>792902
> Cesaro doesn't have charisma

Imagine unironically parroting the opinions of a man who thought Sheamus cashing in would get Reigns over as a babyface
>>
>>792907
>Cesaro has charisma

Oh boy
>>
>>792907

>Cesaro
>Charisma

wew
>>
>>792907
>Cesaro has charisma
>>
>>792910
>>792912
> got more over than Reigns in front of a super-mark town

Eat shit WWE Universe keks
>>
>>792903
not them back fighting each other just them back in action
>>
>>792907
>charisma
>Cesaro

I didn't sign up for this, Maggle.
>>
>mfw I'd always boo everytime Jhon cut a promo
>mfw I was sick of seeing him LITERALLY every week
>mfw I thought he made RAW less enjoyable
Now...
>mfw US Open Challenges were actually fun to watch
>mfw the show hasn't been the same since he took a break
>mfw I was wrong about Jhon the whole time

Please forgive me.
>>
Has there been any mention on WWE television where the hell he is? I know he's away from wrestling at the moment but the haven't bothered to explain his absence. Not even pretend Del Rio injured him.
>>
File: cena (1).gif (2MB, 310x269px) Image search: [Google]
cena (1).gif
2MB, 310x269px
>>793528
it's ok anon, everyone has sex eventually

I hope it was special and that you love her very much, I wish you guys luck

welcome to the cenation
>>
Cena is the best
>>
>>793539
>WWE
>storylines

lel
>>
>>791680
Do I miss the generic and stale guy whos promos always sounded like that one guy in high school who tried to talk like the cool kids did and whose 10+ year run ensured that only one or two real stars were made which led to the current stagnation?

No.

Let WWE flounder for a bit, and stop relying on dinosaurs to draw. I'd rather there be a couple of bumpy years were new stars were made so that the product can survive in the long run
>>
File: 59b.jpg (38KB, 379x597px) Image search: [Google]
59b.jpg
38KB, 379x597px
>>791680
No. I've been wishing for Cena to be kill since his cancer started spreading in 2006. Now it's finally happened too little too late when the cancer has ravaged the company for a decade and wrestling is pretty much on its death bed.

The reason there are no big names on the roster anymore is because they have treated everyone but Cena like shit for the past decade. They built that.
>>
>>792915
Over =/= charismatic
>>
>>799924
> this macro is almost a decade old
>>
>>800033
Share your definition of charisma then
>>
It doesn't matter if you like APPLEDOUGH or not, you can not deny that the US open challenge was the most entertaining thing he's done in years. It kept John looking like a strong fighting champ while keeping him out of the main event for a several month run (not counting the 2 months he had a decently heated feud with Rollins).

Love him or hate him, John Cena is what's best for business.
>>
>>800084
Being more entertaining than his usual shit doesn't make it good
>>
>>800084
>you can not deny that the US open challenge was the most entertaining thing he's done in years. It kept John looking like a strong fighting champ
If by entertaining and looking strong you mean every challenger getting their spots in and losing to one AA in the end, then sure. Cena looked really strong overcoming the odds every week.

Boring and predictable. You're a dumbass mark if you think otherwise.
>>
>>791680
The best thing aboot wwe this year was Cena and the United States championship Open
>>
>>800095
Was it predictable when he put Owens over on his debut PPV? How about when John Stewart cost Cena the belt for a month? Do you really prefer Del Rio as the US champ you loses to BABYGURL with no heat at the open of a lackluster SS?
>>
>>800122
>Was it predictable when he put Owens over on his debut PPV? How about when John Stewart cost Cena the belt for a month?
This wasn't part of the US open challenge you illiterate mark.
>>
>>800122
I'd rather somebody who ISN'T a multi-time world champion to hold the US Title

But that's just me
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.