[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU GUYS DO KNOW SHEAMUS IS A TRANSITIONAL CHAMPION AND WILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: PLYP3l9.png (595KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
PLYP3l9.png
595KB, 600x706px
YOU GUYS DO KNOW SHEAMUS IS A TRANSITIONAL CHAMPION AND WILL LOSE TO RAMEN AT TLC, RIGHT?
>>
Not after Atlanta's reaction to him. Even the kids booed him.
>>
>>788695
Everyone boos him, so what? He is still gonna be the next face of the company
>>
>>788707
You can't be the face of WWE if you're not gonna draw.
>>
>>788707
> he's going to be a top star because Vince wants it

Do you have ANY idea how many guys Vince has chosen to be "The Face of WWE" that dismally failed when he tried pushing them?
>>
>>788717
No, provide examples.
>>
>>788741
Bobby Lashley is the biggest example
>>
>>788741
Tom Magee.

Ever heard of him? Didn't think so.

Also there's Warrior, Luger, Diesel, Orton, Sheamus...
>>
>>788683
>transitional champion
>title is vacated
I don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
>>788741
Drew McIntyre
>>
>>788768
Warrior was megaover he just had a falling out with the company
>>
>>788741
Luger and Lashley off the of my head
>>
>>788776
That was a work brother

...which is a shame because Drew actually had a shot at being it, he just got booked as McOrton

>>788785
His matches didn't sell tickets
>>
>>788768
wouldn't fandango also be an example?
>>
>>788806
I don't think Fandango was ever intended as "Face of WWE" material, just a Vince project that he thought would be a bigger deal than it is

...of course when it DID get over WWE completely torpedoed him, but that's about par for the course
>>
>>788717
How many years does it take until Vince gives up? I fear Roman may be different. He gets all these legends to endorse him.
>>
>>788816
He'll give up once he sees Reigns without his vest and falls for a new "mastodon"
>>
>>788683
>WILL LOSE TO RAMEN AT TLC

What is this, UFC? Why do they get rematches?
>>
File: 3EYGxtI.png (137KB, 284x273px) Image search: [Google]
3EYGxtI.png
137KB, 284x273px
>>788837
i'm assuming roman will have a rematch clause because he did technically lose the championship
>>
>>788708
Cena gets booed out of the building everywhere he goes yet is the biggest icon WWE have.
>>
>>788837
He lost the championship, so he is entitled to a rematch
>>
>>788849
The difference between Cena and Reigns is that I respect Cena and trust him with the company.

I booed against him when he feuded with the A+ Player, but only because I marked out. In reality Cena does get me hyped because he is everything Roman isn't. Good in the ring, charismatic, good on the mic, and not in it for the money.
>>
>>788796
Didnt drew momentum stop because he beat up his wife or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vxPm1VqF-4

no official WWE version of this online

kek
>>
>>788871
I think it was the other way around actually. His wife beat him and then they punished him for it.
>>
>>788849
The backlash against Cena didn't really take off until he was an established main eventer and selling merch out the ass

Reigns is neither.
>>
>>788871
Well, sure, if by "momentum" you mean FUKKEN BURIED

Drew's wife hit him because she's a crazy bitch, he didn't hit her back because he's not stupid
>>
If Roman had the title he will have no feuds, having him chase the title until Cena, Bork and everyone else shows up for WM season is more safe storyline-wise.

It's not like Roman was the first face to be MITB'd and he won't be the last either.
>>
>>788868
>not in it for the money
Nigger, have you seen John Cena's mansion?
>>
>>788868
>In reality Cena does get me hyped because he is everything Roman isn't. Good in the ring, charismatic, good on the mic, and not in it for the money.
>and not in it for the money.
Oh my god, it's an actual mark in 2015.
>>
>>788956
>>788958
>people are now backtracking on how they don't really hate Cena despite all these same people booing and jeering him for a decade just because they're buttflustered about the new guy to take his place
>>
>>788964
I've never liked Cena. I don't like Reigns either. They both need to fuck off.
>>
>>788874
this belongs in a cringe thread.

The great Khali has better mic skills
>>
>>788964
> a new guy

If people didn't like Cena then why would they like his derivative who's shittier in literally every way?
>>
>>788874
I remember watching this and just feeling sorry for the Big Show, he had to just stand there and let this happen to him and try to react as if a sixth grader wasn't talking shit on the playground.
>>
>>788980
lol even a sixth grader wouldn't say childish garbage like this
>>
The only thing they can do with Roman at this point is turn him heel and Vince isn't willing to do that, the fact that they only flirted with Cena letting the crowd corrupt him for 3 episodes and they burried the fuck out of it shows how much merchandising to middle schoolers trumps pleasing the median crowd..
>>
>>788874
>MAGIC BEANS!
What were they thinking

I mean, I KNOW what they were thinking. But what the fuck, seriously
>>
>>788985
This is why I like Randy, sure he avoided mid carters most of his career but he can tow the line between heel and babyface.

He amps the crowd too, he literally stops the match and doesn't go to the next move until everyone 10 seats deep is standing.
>>
>>788985
Unless you're somebody they don't want to be selling merch then they bury the fuck out of you.

Woo-Woo-Woo, You KNOW It.
>>
>>788964
I like Cena but I stopped watching wrestling for years after his fued with JBL so I never got tired of him.
>>
>>788874
this is so fucking horrible
>>
>>788768

Don't forget Ryback
>>
File: sheamu.gif (725KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sheamu.gif
725KB, 200x200px
>Reigns fans still in denial
>Still think he's gonna be face of company despite over a year of pushing has failed to sell
>Based Sheamus literally better for ratings
>>
>>788683
PG era has been so braindead, so fucking braindead. i literally hate every single thing they switch in WWE it ALWAYS goes for the worse
they´d have to fire half the roster to make RAW even good
>>
>>789517
When was Ryback ever seriously promoted as Face of the WWE contender?
>>
>>789523
Sheamus is a great Heel.
>>
>>788849
there's a big difference between getting booed out of the building and dead silence. Most of the people that boo Cena are popping for him when he wins. The few people that actually hate Cena have stopped watching a long time ago. The Cenahaters that are watching now have meme hate for Cena, they actually really like him
>>
File: tumblr_nya5cii6Cp1seygrto1_1280.jpg (64KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nya5cii6Cp1seygrto1_1280.jpg
64KB, 642x361px
Thank you Roman!
>>
>>789653
This desu
>>
>>789653
>The Cenahaters that are watching now have meme hate for Cena, they actually really like him
This. Cena is respected and over as fuck as a great worker.

Roman Reigns however is starting to get Rocky Maivia levels of hate, and there's actually a part of me that thinks that Vince has planned this. He doesn't want Cena 2.0, he wants a new Rock and he plans to go through the entire process. Maybe I'm giving WWE/Vince too much credit. At this point I seriously think the mishandling of Reigns is a work.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.