[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss this guy. After dumping the WWE during the early days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Cm Punk Wallpaper 3.jpg (608KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cm Punk Wallpaper 3.jpg
608KB, 1366x768px
I miss this guy. After dumping the WWE during the early days of Cena's rise and Benoit's self-destruction, I came back to the WWE became of CM Punk. But he's gone and the WWE has now reached newer lows. I gave up after the 2015 Wrestlemania, when it became apparent he was not coming back.

Anyone else feel this way?
>>
He's in a better place. Just be happy for him and take comfort he nuked the WWE on his way out in a way that still has Vince, Hunter, etc pissed the fuck off at.

Plus, had he not bailed, he'd probably be dead by now. Dude had fucking STAPH and would have died had he not walked the fuck away and seen a non-WWE paid doctor.
>>
The worse part is that Punk's sacrifice (bailing after RR and effectively escalating the fan backlash and removing the planned HHH/Punk match) was for nothing. They waited too long to pull the trigger on Daniel Bryan and by the time they put the belt on him, he had suffered a career ending injury and had to be stripped of the belt as soon as he won it. And the entire farce basically killed Batista's legacy to the point that he's never going to come back to the WWE.
>>
>>788571
Batista didn't exactly do himself any favours by returning as a shell of what he once was
>>
>>788583
>as a shell of what he once was

literally.
>>
>>788541
nope. fuck off you fedora tipping faggot, go whine about your ufc "welterweight" fuck boy somewhere else.
>>
>>788671
Point to the part of the doll where CM Punk touched you
>>
>>788723
nice meme post you fucking idiot. keep whining about how you'll never get to sniff phil's shit stained underwear kid LMFAO,
>>
>>788541

>I miss this guy

Opinion discarded. Back to reddit
>>
>>788541
CM Punk the character was okay, Phil the guy its a complete asshole.
>>
File: 1439172423009.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1439172423009.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>788671
>>788780
>>788784

>WWE marks
>>
>>788541
Things were definitely better when he was around. Even though he was really phoning it in a bit after his match with Undertaker, and then even more after his match vs Brock.
>>
>>788870
He had to feud with Rybotch tbf
>>
>>788876
Right. I'm not saying I blame him for phoning it in since that whole feud post-Brock was full of retarded booking. Knowing what we know now, it feels like they really just didn't know what to do with him.
>>
>>788890
Sure they did: put him in crappy programs to kill off his appeal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.