[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No doubt the best free agent in the word. His contract with New

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

No doubt the best free agent in the word. His contract with New Japan runs out in January. Will he ever have run in WWE? If so, what position would he be on the card in main roster (Opener, jobber, lower midcard, midcard, upper midcard, or main event), heel or face, NXT or straight to main roster, and will he actually restore PRO WRESTLING into WWE instead of SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT?

Also, AJ Styles appreciation gif thread
>>
best wrestler in the world atm tbqhwyf
>>
>>781484
If HHH was smart he'd give AJ the Samoa Joe "freelancer" deal so he could keep the Styles name, before signing him exclusively

I really want him to win the ROH World Title next month but it's almost definitely not happening...
>>
>>781484
get him straight to mainevent, with shane McMahon come back , complain to steph and Hhh ratings are down , wrestling is bad, and how he has a real champion , the best free agent in the world aj styles, with Ric flair as his manager, go on to win royal rumble main-event WM ,
>>
>>789010
Rasheed please.
>>
>>781484
you mean the most dangerous wrestler right?
>>
>>789014
Yeah I can see them taking away the Styles Clash if he ever got signed. It'd be a lawsuit waiting to happen. It looks stupid as fuck anyway though so I wouldn't mind.
>>
File: 1440298567797.png (333KB, 617x516px) Image search: [Google]
1440298567797.png
333KB, 617x516px
>>781484
>Also, AJ Styles appreciation gif thread
>not webm
>starts thread off with a jpg
>>
oh and this was made a day ago kek, don't bump threads like this.
>>
Styles is old and pretty crappy. He needs to shave that beard and cut his hair.
>>
He wont work in WWE because he has a southern accent. He best stick to New Japan, he's over as fuck there despite being a foreign heel.
>>
>>789679
Stone Cold had a southern accent. HBK has a hint of one.
>>
File: IF1QM.gif (920KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
IF1QM.gif
920KB, 400x360px
>>781484
>>
>>789673
Vince? Roman? Both?

Whatever, go back to crying like bitches both of you. AJ Styles will save WWE as soon as they've run him through NXT for two years.
>>
>>781484

No one wants another charisma less vanilla midget. We already have enough of those in NXT.
>>
File: sheamu.gif (725KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sheamu.gif
725KB, 200x200px
Am I the only one here who got what they needed out of Survivor Series?
>>
>>789817
I recognize this style of posting. And even Bret said that AJ needs to be in WWE.
>>
>>781484
I hope he never goes to WWE, they would just shit on him for being a champion in other companies (like they did with Sting) and force him to 'wrestle' their shitty children's TV style
>>
AJ is making good money. There's really no point in him going to NXT to make less money.
>>
>>789695

True, but it's a Texas variant, which is accepted over a Georgia/deep south accent like AJ's. Whenever someone makes fun of a southern accent, it sounds more like the one AJ has than the likes of Stone Cold or Shawn.
>>
>>789010
[HAJEED INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>789731
Go to bedduru Vince-sama
>>
>>781484
He'll be NXT enhancement at most.. He's got too much mileage for WWE to invest anything more in him.
>>
>>789834
>AJ is making good money. There's really no point in him going to NXT to make less money.
the former leader of the NWO tribute club and top gaijin of NJPW balor says otherwise and he had a fucking armani exchange sponsorship too.
>>
>>789834
He can stay and make good money as an outlaw til he retires as a nobody, or he can be like Balor and make less money at NXT for a chance to work for the Major League of Pro wrestling and potentially make even more money.
>>
>>796218
what is /wwe/ thankful for today?
I FOR ONE AM THANKFUK THAT OUR NEW ORIENTAL OVERLORD STRUCK DOWN MANDRAMA THREADS TO THIS BOARD. AMEN.
>>
>>781484
He's like 36 years old. Aj missed his chance with WWE by staying in TNA 5 years longer then he should have.
>>
S U R P R I S E R U M B L E E N T R A N T
>>
>>796226
honestly as just a one off, maybe but they might worry he would get no reaction and give him so promos if they do.
>>
>>796224
Age would normally be a factor but AJ didn't even reach his prime until his mid 30s. Personally I feel his work in NJPW has been some of his best ever. I was a fan of his early TNA matches especially the X Division stuff but in retrospect he was just a glorified indy spot machine. Now his ring psychology and pacing have improved tremendously and he should be considered a main event talent in any promotion he steps in.
>>
>>789731
But there aren't any of those in NXT
>>
>>796224
Diamond Dallas Page
>>
>>796254
I wouldn't exactly use DDP as an example of a success in WWE
>>
>>796254
DDP never did springboard shooting star presses onto concrete.
>>
>>796264
nigga was 39 or something when he had his first match and he still had a ton of success. 36 isn't too old for an already established guy to enter wwe.
>>
>>796272
Dude, I love DDP. Was a mark for him as Little Jimmy, love his work as an adult and he's even better person IRL.

All of his success was in WCW. He got buried HARD in WWE
>>
>>796287
I recognize that but I was just trying to show there is precedent for an older guy breaking into a major promotion and succeeding. I don't see why AJ couldn't.
>>
>>796293
Because it's modern!WWE and Vince is shit
>>
>>789724
He's too old for NXT. HE's literally indieCena
>>
>>789828
They don't shit on sting, Sting's age shits on sting. Had he not injured himself, we would have had Sting def Roman at Survivor Series
>>
>>796210
Devitt was the Jr Heavyweight champ, a midcard belt. AJ won the top strap and was main eventing shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.