[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>survivor series 2015 >two title matches >no traditional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: johncena.jpg (76KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
johncena.jpg
76KB, 800x618px
>survivor series 2015
>two title matches
>no traditional 5 man survivor series match
>no tag team championship defense
>nobody feuding with del rio or KO
>taker and kane is only a tag team match
>predictable as hell reigns vs ambrose title match

how could they fuck up so hard because of an injury?
>>
There is a traditional 5 man survivor series tag match. KO talking with Triple H in that segment has me thinking maybe they'll somehow screw Dean out of the finals matchup. Even if it is Dean vs Roman, it'll be good and there's always the chance of a heel turn.
>>
There's going to be a Supa Sekrit 5 on Five Mach.
>>
>>780954
you forgot Ziggler and Breeze at SvS with no proper build up.
>>
>>780954
There *is* going to be a 5on5, but the wrasslers are still a "mystery." (I was surprised, too. Almost thought it wasn't going to happen.)
Unless they're bringing up talent from NXT, it honestly sounds like the guys are just gonna be your everyday Mid-carders.
>>
yeah you know you've got a shoestring roster when one guy gets hurt and everything goes completely to shit

>>781057
midcarders would be generous. realistically they'll probably set up a tag title match with new day vs anyone relevant, which means you'll be scraping up the matadores and ascension to fill a 10 man match
>>
>>781538
>which means you'll be scraping up the matadores and ascension to fill a 10 man match
They've got plenty of heels without resorting to the Matadores. It'll probably be New Day + Sheamus and Barrett vs Ryback + Luchas + Usos.
>>
My guess is New Day/Stardust/??? vs. Lucha Dragons/Ryback/Cesaro/???.
>>
>>781556
>>781572
but then you can't have the tag title match they so desperately need to fill time
>>
>>781556
No rusev?
>>
You act as if Rollins being injured was in any way a factor in WWE being too incompetent to book its midcard or Survivor Series matches
>>
Mohammad Hassan is going to come back and get revenge on Undertaker with his co-religionists. Should be a great show.
>>
>>781812
Injured
>>
>>781585
There's 7 matches which is about standard for B PPVs these days. They'll probably throw in something to do with Cesaro and Stardust for the pre-show.

>>781812
He's injured bro...
>>
>>781817
Congrats on coming up with something worse than what we already have.
>>
Please go back to reddit
>>
Fucking Samoans winning the Tag and WWEWHC titles

Why can't they just fuck off?
>>
>>781836
Because arm tattoos are evidently a replacement for personality in WWE
>>
>>781538
>one guy gets hurt and everything goes completely to shit
Dude, the "one guy" is the champion and has been the show's main guy (in the storyline) for a few months. Everything planned until the Rumble was planned around Rollins
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.