[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE's official statement: “Subject matter this personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: the original flag at HIAC.jpg (82KB, 638x365px) Image search: [Google]
the original flag at HIAC.jpg
82KB, 638x365px
>WWE's official statement: “Subject matter this personal is only approved as a result of the strong advocacy of the talent themselves. Notwithstanding that, WWE is ultimately responsible for what airs in its programming.”

>WWE is ultimately responsible for what airs in its programming.

>not Charlotte
>trying to take the heat off her
>but also takes the heat off Paige

2015 heat ladies and gentlemen
>>
What does the Mexamerican flag look like now?
>>
File: US_Flag-300x224.jpg (18KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
US_Flag-300x224.jpg
18KB, 300x224px
>>779827
>>
> Sign Alberto for $1,450,000
THIS is apparently the best they could come up for him? Fucking this. Walking around with a dumb flag and some kek in an old lady scooter. Was this really worth $1,450,000?
>>
>>779840
>based zeb
>kuck
get the fuck out
>>
>>779827

they made it so now the stars arent on it, its just the top half of mexico and then generic red and an white stripes on the bottom which could be from a dozen other real life flags and so none of the warfags can be upset
>>
>>779840
I'd have him come in as a masked guy, costumed and have him wrestle the top guys and win. Maybe people would figure it out right away but atleast it's something new, then you can do the whole reveal thing if it's not totally spoiled by smarks.
Doesn't really go anywhere but it'd go further than what's happening now.
>>
>>779840
he'll also be the WWE US IC and WHC on Sunday when he beats Kevin Owens for all the gold.
>>
>>779975
That 1% of fans will be so happy.
>>
File: file_0.png (30KB, 411x669px) Image search: [Google]
file_0.png
30KB, 411x669px
>>
>>780845
> Americans being this assblasted over a cheap piece of cloth
I bet they weren't complaining when Big Show pulled down the Russian flag, fucking hypocrites. Rusev was about to pull down the US flag but of course they too chicken shit to go through with it.
>>
>>779686
scum move to rip on Ric Flair's dead kid without at least telling him. It not even heat on Paige though. Just WWE being absolute cunts as usual.
>>
>>779928
lol even the dumbest of marks would be able to figure out who he was

Your fantasy booking a shit
>>
>>780947
They didn't run that by Charlotte?

Damn that's cold
>>
>>780947
you know if WWF hadn't gone out of their way to acknowledge this, i would have just assumed paige meant that david was a pussy, and all the internet smarks were injecting their own storyline, as usual
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.