[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SurvivorSeries...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 19

File: roman-reigns3-620x361.jpg (34KB, 620x361px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns3-620x361.jpg
34KB, 620x361px
If rumours are true that Reigns is going to be the next champion at SS then it really shows the lack of top tier talent WWE has.

I don't hate the guy, I appreciate that he does have ability and potential, I just think it's far too early for him. He's still sloppy, his footwork is average and he needs to expand his moveset.

Personally, I think he should be made to wait a couple of years before he gets this shot. Have few US and Intercontinental reigns, then work him for the championship.
>>
Is it ironic that people say that Reigns isn't read, needs to wait more time to get the strap, while Ambrose is okay even though they debuted at the exact same time?
>>
i predict that it'll be an obvious Reigns vs Ambrose fight and Ambrose turns heel and goes against him, possibly joing the authority even though his character is an anarchist type
>>
>>777982
Ambrose has been on the indy circuit since 2004, so he is a lot more experienced. But I appreciate what you're saying, I don't think it's right that they're handing big titles to guys who've only been with WWE a couple of years
>>
>>777982
That's the thing. It's not being ready, It's having talent.
>>
File: 1406797573248.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1406797573248.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>
>>777988
I have a feeling Sheamus will cash in his money in the bank at some point on this too
>>
>>777996

Are you saying that Reigns has no talent? Or is less talented than Ambrose?
>>
>>777993

WWE is panicking it wont have the next top babyface because John Cena is finding a lot of success outside of wrestling and is starting to slow down as far as his wrestling schedule, so they need to build one up fast that can draw everywhere from New york city to PIerre, South Dakota. Reigns looks like he belongs on a movie poster, so he gets the push.
>>
>>778021
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'm also thinking that The Rock has a bit of influence behind the scenes and is getting Reigns levels above where he should be
>>
>>778034

Not really anything with Rock. I just see Vince and WWE really want that casual audience(which they honestly will never get) instead of appealing to its core niche audience.
>>
>wait a couple of years
>lack of top-tier talent
It's now, Wrestlemania, or never you flaming faggot
>>
>>778041
He is a cousin of The Rock, and The Rock is known for his politicking backstage (not the worst for it, but it's known he does) so it wouldn't surprise me if there is some influence

I don't think it's about trying to appeal to casual fans, I just think talent pool has dried up. Some guys were kept at the top in the mid 2000s for far too long and it's stagnated the company
>>
>>777993
Indy history does not matter when it's about if they deserve to win the WWE championship or not, wrestlers need to make a name for themselves in the WWE if they came from some irrelevant promotion
>well history in past companies is important
not if they come from CHIKARA or some unknown outlaw wrestling brand
>>
Roman Reigns is being pushed because the CASUAL FANS LIKE HIM. He also draws a lot of money.
Being a juicy crisp solid "technically sound" flippy shit doesn't interest many non-IWC fans
>>
>>778052
You know exactly what I mean. I'm saying if there was a strong top tier Reigns wouldn't even be considered for this
>>
>>778053
>The Rock is known for his politicking backstage
Source?
>>
>>778056
I never said having indy experience made someone more worthy to hold the championship. What is said was that Ambrose is a lot more experienced than Reigns. I never once said that Ambrose was more deserving of the championship either
>>
>>778065
You're also saying
>i appreciate that he does have ability and potential, I just think it's far too early for him. He's still sloppy, his footwork is average and he needs to expand his moveset.
>Personally, I think he should be made to wait a couple of years before he gets this shot. Have few US and Intercontinental reigns, then work him for the championship.
Which seems to imply Roman Reigns has to wait a few years to be a top guy despite low top-tier guys
>>
They have plenty of talent Cesaro, Owens, Danirl Bryan one day, New Day, and my personal hope for a push Bo Dallas. Seth was the only shield member worthy of a push and now because he was so good they think they can just jam the others down our throats.
>>
>>778070
Yes, that's what I'm saying. Reigns is good. But he's nowhere near Brock, Orton, Cena, Daniel Bryan, Rollins or even HHH when he's actually in the ring. If there wasn't a lot of injuries and absences in the top card, Reigns would be nowhere near this
>>
>>778083
Yes he would. Even if all of those guys you mentioned were there, he will still be megapushed as a top star.
>>
I quite like Ambrose but his style gets old really quickly, people accuse Reigns of only using three moves, Ambrose only really has punches, his rope clothesline spot and a DDT
>>
>>778087
He would be pushed, but not this early. This is pure desperation from WWE because there's nobody else in three due to injury and absence
>>
>>778091
It's not really super early though
>>
>>778092
Barely 3 years since his debut and little experience in the business before Hand? I'd say too early. He'd be good massively if he could hold a couple of midcard titles, but the company did away with most of them

>>778066
Ok, maybe I got it wrong about Rock and backstage politics. I can't find what it was I could have sworn I read
>>
>>778100
>Barely 3 years since his debut and little experience in the business before Hand? I'd say too early.
The Rock
>inb4 Midcard titles
Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan, Seth Rollins, Batista, etc didn't win Midcard titles before winning the big one
>>
>>778101
Literal list of some of the best to ever wrestle comparing them to reigns lol.
>>
>>778103
Roman Reigns has the potential to be at their levels some day.
>>
>>778101
The Rock holding the intercontinental belt and European championship never happened Then? And Hulk and Rollins both held titles with other companies, including Rollins being the first ever NXT champion
>>
>>778112
The Rock never held the European championship. Hulk Hogan didn't have to have this long push to win the WWF championship, he literally won it a few months after he came back. Also Lesnar and Batista.
>>
>>778119
Lesnar was a rarity that managed to transcend midcard. They tried to do what they did with him with Sheamus (give him the championship shortly after debuting, and it didn't quite work out)

Reigns is being pushed high, not because he's as good as the rest of the top tier, but because there's nobody else due to injury and suspension, and because he "looks good"

You're right, I got what I thought was Rocks European Reign mixed with HHH.
>>
>>778073
>Cesaro

I like Cesaro. I do. But I think it's time the wider IWC accepted that the WWE can't push every single indy darling they sign to the top. Cesaro is a solid worker and definite upper midcard mainstay but world title material he is not.
>>
File: 1441611499620.jpg (9KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1441611499620.jpg
9KB, 480x319px
>>778110
Thats delusional as fuck.
>>
>>778134
But Reigns is? All i want is actual crowd favorites and best wrestlers at the top. Cesaro's match showed how good he is. He made roman look so much better.
>>
>>778147

You say actual crowd favorites, but you mean internet smark favorites. Reigns is over with the marks. If you go to any house show with him on the card, he usually gets they loudest pops/cheers of anyone.
>>
>>778169
Maybe but on raw it was clear the disappoint when he won.
>>
>>778147
The best you can hope for Cesaro is a 2004 Benoit-like push where he might get one short run.
Reigns isn't ready, but has more potential as a main eventer because of his look and his superior charisma (which isn't saying a lot, but it's more than Cesaro has). Hell, Ambrose isn't ready either. The main event scene is just well and truly fucked at the moment.
>>
>>778173

No, I think you need to rewatch that segment. He was over. It's disappointing to see Reigns/Cesaro match up on a throwaway episode of Raw.
>>
>>778002

Sheamus will cash in around April or May so WWE can promote TMNT 2 (which he plays Rocksteady) as WWE heavyweight champion Sheamus. You know this sadly is what they'll pull the trigger on that.
>>
>>778383
I hadn't heard of this, but Christ, I really hope you're wrong! Saying that though, it sounds bad enough for WWE to do
>>
>>778390

TMNT 2 come's out next June. Sheamus as Rocksteady was revealed; two weeks later he wins MiTB.

Sadly the math will add up. God help us all.
>>
>>777993
>>778056
>that portion of Breaking Ground when they said that all your experience outside of WWE means nothing
>>
File: beboprocksteady.jpg (96KB, 634x505px) Image search: [Google]
beboprocksteady.jpg
96KB, 634x505px
>>778401
>>
>>778401
I don't mind Sheamus, he's one of the better heels wwe has at present but part of me says that doesn't take much. Wasn't that bad a champion, certainly not the worst. Miz has to be the worst, Christ alive I still can't believe he got it
>>
>>778406
he looks stupid
>>
>>777982
Ambrose can actually get over, so no.
>>
>>778177
lol fucker Reigns doesn't even have as much charisma as Cesaro

A marktown like GREENVILLE didn't even want Reigns to win on Monday

He's shit m8
>>
>>778406
i gotta be honest. I like this picture.
>>
I heard that Roman and Cesaro had a pretty good match on Raw. I missed Raw this week due to driving for work. Is it good enough to go back and watch?

idk why I'm asking this. I'm gonna watch it anyway. I should probably just delete this post, but nope, here I go.
>>
>>778565
It's one of the best singles matches of Reigns's career, which means by Cesaro standards it's mediocre

It's fun to see a super-marky crowd turn against Reigns tho
>>
Reigns will win. They got rid of the shield, changed his image and turned him into a "good guy". They shoved him down the throats of people and they took it like bangbros.
>>
>>777982
Difference being however that Ambrose had be cutting teeth in wrestling before WWE through the independent scene.

Roman Reigns is a fresh worker who is a former Minnesota Viking. He sort of just fell into this business because of who his dad was & the heritage his bloodline have in the wrestling world.

Now I know you feel he's ready, but I guarantee you that boy has a lot to learn before he can truly handle all he's being handed to him.
>>
File: romanespn.gif (875KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
romanespn.gif
875KB, 245x255px
>>778557
>doesn't even have as much charisma as Cesaro
wrong bbgurl the media loves him. Only reddit wants cesaro
>>
>>778620
I guess most of the crowd on RAW this week was Reddit then

> state of Reigns fanboiz in denial
>>
>>778089
They gimped his move set in order to make Reigns look better and slow Ambrose's momentum down. Even in the shield he did a hell of a lot more. This wouldn't be the first time they've done this.

Also, watch his match with Ziggler. His psychology is league's above Reigns.
>>
>>778169
Literally anyone who is booked like Reigns gets over. You're absolutely joking yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>778693
>They gimped his move set in order to make Reigns look better and slow Ambrose's momentum down.

Oh please, youre just grasping at straws here.
>>
>>778089
he wrestled in backyards and parks what did you expect?
>>
>>778708
lol you act like this isn't a thing

Did you notice how Cesaro basically did NO power spots in his match against BBYGURL this week?
>>
>>778738
they made Cesaro, even in his loss, look like more of a star than reigns in that match so im not sure what youre trying to get at
>>
>>778741
typical reddit cesaro fan bro he just wants to A. complain B. bitch about cesaro not winning
>>
>>778741
WWE didn't "make" anything there, that happened because Cesaro is so much better than Reigns
>>
File: dean-ambrose.png (444KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
dean-ambrose.png
444KB, 600x534px
who /ambrose/ here

Can't wait for SS
>>
>>777982
Dean was actually made his wwe debut a long time ago just not as Dean Ambrose it was under a different name he wore bright colors Google it if you don't believe me
>>
>>778749
You're a dumb shitposter.
>>
>>778761
>jobbed in a couple of matches as enhancement talent
>debuted a long time ago
come on now.
>>
>>778772
It's funny cause reigns wasn't even talent then
>>
File: Waldorf-and-Statler-heroe-007.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Waldorf-and-Statler-heroe-007.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
>>778784
He isn't talent now!
>>
File: romancollege.jpg (245KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
romancollege.jpg
245KB, 1024x1024px
>>778784
>dean taking bumps through glass tables and getting his head sawed on in backyards and parks
>roman working out getting jacked, getting coached up and hitting people in front of thousands of people
yea roman was doing it better.
>>
>>778844
> jacked

He needs to wear 35lbs of Kevlar to hide his sunken chest and Islander bitchtits
>>
>>778860
>SUCK IT IN! FLEX! SUCK IT IN! MAN, WRESTLING WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF I HAD A VEST
>>
File: bbygurl.jpg (180KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
bbygurl.jpg
180KB, 1284x722px
>>778860
This photo is almost 18 months old but is still far more current than that one
>>
>>778612

Sounds similar to someone. Can't quite remember his name though, but he was really entertaining.
>>
>>778754

Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>777964
I'm thinking KO or Dean is going to hang onto the belt until wresltemania. During that time they suddenly go full chickenshit and be booked like absolute garbage because that's what'll it'll take to bring them down to Romans level, god forbid fans enjoy his opponent.
>>
>>778910
If only BBYGURL had even a fraction of his talent or charisma
>>
>>778925
hhh probably told him he can have whats left of his sandwich.
>>
>>777964
I think it would have been fine if he beat Rollins, but now with the tournament it makes it look as artificial and predictable as the RR rumble. Not Reigns' fault desu.
>>
>>779204
Not Reigns' fault at all, agreed. He's just right place right time to take advantage of a lack of talent
>>
> He's still sloppy, his footwork is average and he needs to expand his moveset.

who the fuck cares, it's wrestling and people love him.

cesaro and ambrose the smark favorites would be such a flop in the ratings it would kill the company

stop being such a fucking living cliche of a dumb smark
>>
>>779219
You forget one thing, mic work.

Which is actually important for a top guy. A good promo is what grabs the casual fans' attention.

Roman can't pick up a microphone without 300,000 people changing the channel. He can't talk to save his life, and he's going to flop if he can't fix that.

Also quit samefagging. Anti-smarks are cancer.
>>
>>779219
> people love him

Imagine still clinging to this basic shitposting after Reigns lost the crowd to Cesaro in a super-marky town
>>
>>779219
>>779219
I could care less for Cesaro and Ambrose. They're good, but not WWE main event standard. I doubt highly that they'll be champion, and if they are they'll be short, transitional ones. If Cesaro had charisma in his promos he'd have a chance, but he doesn't,.and he never will
>>
>>779255
> Cesaro isn't WWE main event standard

...exactly how good do you think the average WWE main eventer is?
>>
>>779257
Compared to Orton, Cena, Bryan, Lesnar? I'd say the average WWE main eventer is pretty good. Best you can hope for with Cesaro is a krispin wah short push where he'll be transitional. I know those 4 I've just mentioned won't be here much longer, got less than a decade left in them, but I don't see Cesaro reaching their standard. And if he is going to, he better get a move on because he's nearly as old as them
>>
>>779263
lol Cesaro has been better than Orton & Cena for basically their entire careers
>>
>>779264
Then why did it take him so long to be signed for WWE then? Don't you think, if he was so good, he'd have debuted a decade ago? I like Cesaro, he's good. But he's not that good. Solid upper midcarder
>>
>>777964

>I'll like reigns if he wins meaningless Midcard belts

No you certainly won't neckbeard
>>
>>779272
When did liking him after a winning midcard belts come into this? Are you borderline retarded and unable to read properly. What I actually said was that he needs to fix problems he's got, expand his moveset, gain a bit more experience, hold a couple of midcard titles to cut his teeth and actually work up to main event status, rather than it being handed to him. Will make him, and the business look a hell of a lot legitimate
>>
>>779270
No, I don't "think" that, because that line of reasoning is retarded.

Do you honestly think Orton was signed for all the "talent" that he displayed in the half-dozen matches he had on the indies?
>>
>>779272
> he thinks that liking Ramen makes him a normiecool

Look at him

Look at him and laugh
>>
>>777964
there's nothing wrong with his in-ring work but he sucks on the mic.
>>
>>779289
He's pretty mediocre in-ring

For a guy who's supposed to be a "powerhouse" he has so few strength moves
>>
>>778708
Watch Ambrose's matches prior to the when he got red hot, then compare them to around the Rumble where Roman's megapush starting happening.

They did it gradually and its subtle, but they gimped his move set.
>>
>>779278
>When did liking him after a winning midcard belts come into this?

>Personally, I think he should be made to wait a couple of years before he gets this shot. Have few US and Intercontinental reigns, then work him for the championship.

>Le keep him away from the main championship for years while he toils around being multiple time Intercontinental champion like Barrett

>This will make me le like him

You're a moron, and it clearly won't.

>>779286

>Hating on Roman and cheering on indie manlets makes me cool

>Mindlessly hating on what's popular makes me awesome
>>
>>779373
> implying Roman "Couldn't even get a super-mark town on my side against a cooled-off midcarder" Reigns is popular

There's plenty of guys from any background that are better than Reigns whether they be those "indie manlets" you despise 'cause you can't whack off to them or homegrown WWE guys who are 7 foot tall

AND YOU CAN'T
TEACH
THAT
>>
>>779295
There are areas for improvement but no glaring weaknesses. Unlike Cena, who does more right but just as much wrong.
>>
>>779387
> no glaring weakness

His lack of functional strength is a pretty clear one
>>
>>778852
>>778923
>>779395

go back to /wooo/
>>
>>779373
Do you try this hard to be retarded or does it just come naturally? Your parents must have been brother and sister to create a child as stupid as you
>>
>>779599

If that makes you feel better neckbeard.
>>
>>779599

>Getting this butthurt and defensive over mandrama of all things

Reigns haters truly are mentally ill.

>He needs to hold midcard titles and work his way up

No, no he really doesn't. You don't know what you're talking about you idiot.
>>
File: aoki break.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
aoki break.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>>777964
>>
>>778923
This.

Also I have a feeling that if Roman gets even a fraction of the heat Die Rocky Die got he's going to be crying on live television.

TURN HIM HEEL NOW VINCE
ASAP PRONTO MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>779693
I don't have a beard, nevermind a neckbeard

>>779698
When was I a hater? I even said "I don't hate the guy" in my original post, I simply believe it's too soon for him to be champion. Please, learn to read
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>779819

Take a good look at this. The guy you want to turn into a heel is standing next to a cancer survivor. He will never turn heel, get over it.
>>
>>779835

>it's too soon for him to be champion.

No it's not smark.
>>
>>779835

I don't think they can afford to wait on this guy. If you wait too long, he's gonna turn into Ryback in that he will forever wallow in the midcard, which he doesn't deserve.(Ironically, it was the Shield and Roman that went over him kek). He is WAY better than him, let's be completely honest. Give him the strap, see how it works out till Royal Rumble. If it's not working out, you can always go to Lesnar or whoever.
>>
>>779854
I know and he's going to suffer for it. Not once have I believed Roman when he's read his lines about brave breast cancer survivors.

He's Ryback-tier at reading these scripted lines, and Ryback would be a better fit to handle the Susan G Komen stuff what with his self-help book shilling that he turned into his gimmick for a while.

This man can't be the babyface charity worker John Cena is. There's no shame in that. Look at how uncomfortable and unnatural and fucking out of place goofy-looking he is in that picture, for god's sake.

Fuck, why haven't they called up Bailey to do this stuff? She's literally the perfect fit to do the charity angle.
>>
>>778404

Breaking Ground is a work.
>>
>>779941

>Being this butthurt about a wrestler
>>
>>779955
Just stating the facts, kid.

He's literally samoan Lex Luger.
>>
>>779957

You weren't alive when Lex Luger was doing his thing, the comparison is completely false.
>>
>>779941
I know and he's going to suffer for it. Not once have I believed Roman when he's read his lines about brave breast cancer survivors.

Well, I don't believe John Cena either in those PSA's, but I see that as more of me being a jaded fan than anything, But to a casual viewer, they will associate Roman with being a good guy.

>He's Ryback-tier at reading these scripted lines, and Ryback would be a better fit to handle the Susan G Komen stuff what with his self-help book shilling that he turned into his gimmick for a while.

Cmon now, he is better than Ryback. The problem is they want him to be Cena when he should be Sting.

>This man can't be the babyface charity worker John Cena is. There's no shame in that. Look at how uncomfortable and unnatural and fucking out of place goofy-looking he is in that picture, for god's sake.

I always put a wrestler under the mom test. I show a picture of them to my mom, and ask her what she thinks of them. Roman checks out. She says he is quite handsome, which is what WWE and women who would view Susan G. Komen/WWE work would see.

>Fuck, why haven't they called up Bailey to do this stuff? She's literally the perfect fit to do the charity angle.

Would just get lost in the shuffle of what their doing on the main roster like Sasha, Becky etc. Rather her be in NXT where she can feud with Eva.
>>
>>779962
You have to 18 to post here, poindexter.
>>
>>779971

>Reigns is samoan Lex Luger

Is that the buzzword they have you teenagers parroting on reddit now?
>>
>>779971
>>779957

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You need to open your eyes and be more objective than subjective. Just because Reigns is booked to go over your favorite guy, even that guy who you really like, doesn't he is bad. He works fine and has improved a lot. Obviously he is not a mat technician, but to compare him to some roided-up green turtle shit is not fair.
>>
>>779973
I repeat myself, take a hike, mongoloid.

>>779982
Honestly, at least Lex Luger found his place in life for a brief moment in WCW. Roman won't have the same luck.

Cry more, bitch. They'll put the title on him and we can all watch him sink like a stone when he goes to feud with Haitch, Ambrose, Owens, Sheamus, Orton, Rollins, Wyatts and literally everyone else. Roman needs to turn heel. That's literally his only chance now.
>>
>>779867
If thinking for myself and not following blindly to a company that is in desperate need of a reshuffle from top to bottom, that is trying to get its fans (phrase "wwe universe can get fucked) to accept mediocrity as excellence and forces their favourites on the fans and doesn't let us build our own favourites, then I'll gladly be a, or dubbed as a, smark

>>779871
They can't, and it's a shame. Shows complete lack of depth in the main event scene. Top talent hasn't been this bad in years and the fault lies with the company completely. Only thing holding Ryback back is creative behind the scenes. Or maybe the company doesn't want a former tough enough contestant as champion, and Ryback is facing a glass ceiling. I could reluctantly agree with Reigns as a transitional champion. Like I said in my OP, I don't hate the guy, I'm just unconvinced he's ready for the belt. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe being champion will make him up his game. I just don't see it
>>
>>779988

Are you an expert on things that have never happened before? He hasn't even won the championship, and you you're acting like he buried everyone himself. He doesn't book the goddamn show. Give him a chance, let's see what he can do. If he sinks like a stone the way you say he will, Royal Rumble and Brock Lesnar are right around the corner.
>>
>>779988
>>779991

>Reigns is samoan Lex Luger

I'll humor you wootist, exactly how are they both even close to being alike? They don't even wrestle the same way. Just cause you read some blog post on reddit or watched a monday night wars documentary featuring Lex Luger doesn't make you an expert.

>I'm thinking for myself

No you're thinking like reddit, the circlejerk hivemind that prints out signs trying to get a wrestler over by themselves and sending fruit baskets to Triple H.
>>
>>779991

Everyone seems to forget that if Rollins hadn't got injured, it was a 100% guarantee that he was dropping the belt to Reigns. But since he's out, Reigns got fucked and instead of going over the champion directly, he has to go through scrubs and Ambrose to get the championship, while the Rollins void is still there.
>>
>>779995
So someone on reddit thinks the same as me? Good god, are you saying that for the first time ever, two people that don't speak to each other, don't know each other and don't use the same websites share an opinion? Fuck me, I wasn't aware that something like that could happen!
>>
>>779957
all muscle bound dudes were not created equal

Reigns is no where near Luger, not as a babyface and Roman is light years away from Lex as a natural heel.

Lex failed in the WWE as a babyface 1) because he was doing Hogan's act when WWE audiences was burned out after a decade of it and he was a white hot heel when he turned to face, he had basically ended Mr. Perfect's wrestling career in WWE like 3 weeks before his absurd face turn.

and in WCW Luger was always over he was always a top 5 face even when WCW was loaded with main event talent

To Roman's credit I'm pretty sure he hasn't killed anyone with drugs like Lex has.
>>
>>780005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEuQRggqU7A&feature=youtu.be&t=122

Cmon man. I know you don't like Reigns, and that's fair, but to even compare, let alone say Luger was better, tells me you don't know anything.
>>
Roman will win with a new submission manoeuvre
>>
>>780003

>Accuses others for not thinking for themselves just cause they don't have a massive hate boner for Reigns
>Says stupid things like, "Reigns needs to be in the midcard for years before I can like him"
>Saying Reigns is the samoan Luger when they're nothing alike.
>Calling anyone stupid with these stupid opinions.
>>
>>780016
I said nothing about Reigns being the Samoan Lugar. What part of "I don't hate the guy" equates to me only liking him after being in the midcard for years? I'm not sure if you're trolling, or if you're so angry about me thinking that Reigns is good, but not good enough yet to be champion, that it's causing you to take leave of your senses and think up sentences in your head that you're getting angrier and angrier about. Please, cry moar. Your tears sustain me
>>
File: mma osoto gari.gif (1MB, 350x174px) Image search: [Google]
mma osoto gari.gif
1MB, 350x174px
>>
>>780027

So this isn't you eh? >>779957

>or if you're so angry about me thinking that Reigns is good, but not good enough yet to be champion,

>Implying I'm angry

I don't care, and if he's not good enough to be champion now then he never will be good enough, these delusions you keep telling yourself about how he needs to hold a midcard belt are beyond stupid. He was already tag team champions with Rollins and he still got hate for it. Brock debuted and became WWE champ after 4 months, if that were to happen today smarks like you would hate on him to no end.

I don't blame Vince for not catering to morons like you 2bh. Stick to your indie promotions and NXT.

>Please cry moar

A literal teenager.
>>
>>777964
FUCK REING, FUCK THE ROCK, FUCK SAMOA ISLAND, FUCK THE ROCK FAMILY.
ISIS, PLEASE, DESTROY ALL SAMOANS AND THE ROCK FAMILY.

CESARO SECTION
PUSH CESARO!!
>>
>>778910

Rock actually gave a shit though. And even creatively worked a cheap city pop, at the very fucking least.
>>
>>778910
>he was really entertaining.
to the chowder heads that ate up the exact same shitty fratboy lines and his retarded elbow drop every night, sure

and now they're using a similar guy from the same family to go after that same audience, go figure
>>
File: 472764208.jpg (208KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
472764208.jpg
208KB, 594x395px
>>779854
Never say never
>>
Can cesaro even speak english to cut a promo ?
>>
>>778053
Do you not remember people booing the Rock of all people when he endorsed Reigns as the Rumble winner?
>>
>>780148
Remember when his whole gimmick was "I speak seven languages"?
>>
>>780148
Can Roman "Buh-Buh-Buh-BUHLEE...uh, DAT" Reigns?
>>
>>779871
> Reigns is better than Ryback

...at what, exactly?
>>
>>780011
How about you pick a match where Luger is in his prime against somebody who isn't shit

Luger's run against, with and then against the 4 Horsemen in the 80s completely smokes anything Reigns has done post-Shield
>>
>>780228

How about you post one. That's how all those roided up animals worked back then. Boring and safe. That should would not fly today.
>>
>>780278
18+
>>
>>780281

Epic meme bro. You sure showed me.
>>
>>780278
> implying that Reigns isn't the definition of "Boring & Safe"

Young boy pls go hommu
>>
File: bitchesloveroman3.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesloveroman3.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>780221
he does easily, thats why he has an actual fanbase that counts bbgurl.
>>
File: roman_reigns_dive.jpg (44KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
roman_reigns_dive.jpg
44KB, 650x366px
>>780289

Never seen Luger dive over the top rope. His style is safe because of his experience and how WWE runs in general, but he definitely is way more athletic and agile.
>>
>>780304
lol because topés were so common in America during Luger's day, right?
>>
>>780290
yeah I'm sure she's real interested in what he has to say

Probably about as much as you are <b>:P</b>
>>
>>780226
well, wrestling for starters
>>
>>780334
Reigns has crappy strikes and zero good power moves

At least THE BIG GUY can throw people around
>>
>>780029
Nope, >>779957 wasn't me. Sorry to disappoint. Not old enough to remember Lex, born in the mid 90s, 95 to be exact

Just because someone isn't good enough now, doesn't mean they won't be good enough in the future. How many people would have said that Chris Jericho would have been first ever Undisputed Champion and unifie the WCW (sorry, heavyweight) championship and the then WWF championship. People can get better. Reigns can. Like I've said a thousand times, even when I started the thread. I don't hate reigns. I just think he isn't ready yet. Doesn't mean I won't think that in a year or two

>>780162
I do, absolutely slaughtered him. Didn't they boo Bautista too? Wanted Byran to win the Rumble if I remember correctly
>>
>>780002
I don't.think he.would have dropped to Reigns. I think he'd have held on to it to Wrestlemaina, dropped it to Cena so we'd have the Wrestlemaina moment of Cena equaling Ric Flair. That's what I thought. I also thought he'd have broken away from The Authority by then also. Part of me thought he'd drop the title to Kane at the last ppv, but I forgot that Kane is a literal jobber now. Should have retired years ago. Modern fans who never saw late 90's to mid 2000s will remember him as a jobber, not a absolute machine who threw people around for fun. Massive shame
>>
>>780350
>zero power moves
>one-handed deadlift powerbomb to Cesaro
>>
>>780350
>crappy strikes
Superman punch, basement dropkick and the best spear since Goldberg
>mfw I remember memesail chanting "better than Reigns" at Charlotte's falling hug
Bet you were there familia
>>
>>780622
> getting worked by Cesaro powerbombing himself

>>780625
> he thinks the Superman Botch is cool

Underage mark spotted

And his Spear isn't even close to the best
>>
>>780629
Name a non-outlaw since Goldberg with a better spear.
>Hard Mode
Don't be wrong
>>
>>780639
> better spear
Unless its goatberg or rhyno than thats like having the fluffiest shit
>>
>>780639
> non-outlaw

Yeah, because so many people in WWE have been allowed to use the Spear after BBYGURL debuted

Reigns is [b]L - I - T - E - R - A - L - L - Y[/b] a cheap knockoff Moose.

Deal with it Stamford kek
>>
>>780639
Kaitlyn desu
>>
>>780644
Youre really embarrassing yourself in this thread
>>
>>780644
wewtist detected
>>
>>780228
>Luger's run against, with and then against the 4 Horsemen in the 80s

How would you know what his run was like? You're a complete imbecile. People keep telling you they're not alike but you have to keep insisting like the spoiled teenager you are.
>>
>>780621

Cannot imagine Seth walking out of Survivor Series with the belt.
Cena needs his win back from Del Rio, so he can break Flair's US Championship record.
Also, >Kane

Glenn had a nice run, but his time is up. Let him retire and get into politics or something.
>>
File: legit.jpg (29KB, 616x184px) Image search: [Google]
legit.jpg
29KB, 616x184px
Anyone but you, Roman...

Even ISIS doesn't want Reigns kek
>>
>>780859
Glenn should have had a retirement match with Taker at Wrestlemaina as part of the streak. Least he'd have gone out with dignity
>>
>>780885
kek
>>
>>777964
but who will turn heel?
>>
>>777982
They both suck
>>
>>780885
I'm nopeing right out of that event
>>
>>780885
I just hope NXT is just goes over they're radar, because I have tickets to the London Takeover.
>>
WWE have tons of talent who could be in the title scene but WWE is so fucking autistic that they can't properly book or build up anyone that's not their chosen few.

Cody Rhodes, Kevin Owens, Rusev, Cesaro, Wyatt, Harper, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Neville, Big E, Bubba Ray (with a gimmick change), Breeze, and Ziggler all have the capacity and ability to contend for the title. They just need to be built up and booked properly and kept away from fucking Vince.
>>
Is there a more telegraph PPV ending than this Survivor Series?
>>
>>780943
It could go multiple ways
>>
>>778169
It's easy to get over with the marks,you just gotta be the good guy and look strong, but if they force it on smarks it will be another Cena-type reaction. that's the problem, if you wanna create another "face of the company", you gotta find a ballance and not insult the intelligence of a large portion of the fans by forcing your corporate agenda.
>>
>>780885
>They're just trying to get me to watch in case something actually goes down
>This is an excuse to bring back Cena and portray him again as the against-all-odds superhero he has been shown as
>10/10 will still watch bc I've got nothing else to do on a Sunday night
>>
>>780640

stop posting, dad. you get cranky when you don't take a mid day nap.
>>
>>778761
>Google it if you don't believe me
What is this, 2003?
>>
>>780290
Anyone have the gif of the guy doing the cock sucking gesture during Romans entrance?
>>
File: image.gif (956KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
956KB, 320x180px
I'm why better
>>
>>780005
>because he was doing Hogan's act when WWE audiences was burned out after a decade of it
That seems completely analogous to Roman and Cena. Super Cena and Reigns gave the exact same persona and style and booking. Cena has 10x the charisma and talent though. And he was actually able to get over on his own before becoming the face of the company.
>>
>>780963
Believing this
>>
DESU based Irishman is gonna come in and btfo whoever wins tomorrow.
>>
>>781468
Finlay is getting 1 more run?
>>
>>780767
How would I know what something I've watched is like? Uhm...

> spoiled teenager

lol, project harder

Your TV boyfriend is worse than one of the worst members of a stable that included Sid & Mongo. Eat shit, fuccboi
>>
>>781468
cena doesnt really put out his irish heritage that much bruh.
>>
>>781611
honestly luger haters just sound butthurt that luger clones like stasiak and morrison never got over
>>
>>781668
...what are you even babbling about?
>>
>>780621
>late 90's
when he teamed with x-pac? i thought that stuff was good

>>781680
...what part do you not understand?
>>
>>781688
The part of it that has anything to do with my posts
>>
>>781708
try reading it a couple more times then, it's pretty straightforward
>>
Why is Anonymous trolling WWE?
>>
>>781725
Sorry, but I got to "Luger haters" before realising it has nothing to do with me. ^_^
>>
>>781688
Xpac stuff was average from what I remember, but I thought the Kane v Xpac fued that came after when Xpac and DX turned on him was amazing. The cage match they had was brilliant!
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.