[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genius or misunderstood genius?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: russo.jpg (15KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
russo.jpg
15KB, 300x266px
Genius or misunderstood genius?
>>
Neither
>>
Literally the opposite of whatever you think Jim Cornette is
>>
>booked WWE when it was fantastic
>booked TNA when it was fantastic
I'd say genius.
>>
File: whorefacedodger.jpg (120KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
whorefacedodger.jpg
120KB, 1920x1072px
>>776337
Old fashioned, angry and hates the young bucks?
>>
>>776313

He's an OK guy to have on a creative team as an ideas guy, but he needs somebody above him to say "No" or "Fuck No" when he gets a particularly stupid idea, or pushes his trademark swerve every goddamn match.
>>
I want to lick those feet
>>
>>776641
You are fucking weird
>>
Moron who hasn't been relevant since 1999

>>776341
Kreski was better than Russo
>>
>>776345

none of those things are true
>>
Idiot.
>>
>>776313
Russo is overrated and underrated at the same time, he is truly the jester of the pro wrestling industry
>>
Anyone who thinks he wasn't sent by VKM to kill WCW and TNA is an idiot.
>>
Has goat ideas and terrible ideas , and when is in difficult moment recicle ideas.
Not a bad booker onlya person who never will search his full potential because his mind
>>
Neither. Honestly though, I think WWE should let him loose on Raw/Smackdown for a month or so, have him shake shit up and then fire him and work with the stuff he left. His booking was never not entertaining and fuck me if he wouldn't be a massive improvement over the things they're doing right now.

>>776337
Cornette is an awesome talker, understands the wrestling business, tennis racket, funny as hell, always comically angry to the point where you start to think it might be a work.

Fuck if I can turn all that around and come up with Vince Russo though.
>>
>>778994
>Russo and Ferrara are actually sleeper agents for the WWE monopoly
You know what? Why not. Fuck it, I totally buy that. When will they enter Lucha Underground though?
>>
>>779287
> Vince "If you want Lucha Libré go to Japan" Russo
> being allowed to enter Dario Cueto's Temple
>>
>>779296
Aztec human sacrifice?
>>
>>776641
/tv/ plz go
>>
>>779303
Why would you want to piss off the Gods like that?
>>
Reminder that Russo actually loathes Hulk Hogan and made him look bad at Bash at the Beach
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.