[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/AmbroseAsylum/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: dean-ambrose.png (444KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
dean-ambrose.png
444KB, 600x534px
Where the Ambronies at?
>six days until this happens
>>
>Deanetty
>>
>>770554
woodflipper pls
>>
>>770583
top lel desu senpai
Just one Dirty Deeds would take you out fuckboi
>>
>>770590
Post your rumblr bro
>>
>>770554
>>770583
>>770590
Confirmed homosexual.
>>
File: 1417081404009.jpg (61KB, 616x689px) Image search: [Google]
1417081404009.jpg
61KB, 616x689px
Ambrose is God
>>
File: 1434556319473.jpg (112KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1434556319473.jpg
112KB, 772x1034px
>>
New finisher when
>>
>ambronies

so this is supposed to be intentionally bad yeah?
>>
>>777118
>2015
>not lunatichoofing
>>
>shitty worker
>jumps out of rings are pushes and him falling
>weeeoooow im so crazy
>literally kindergarten moves compared to neval and luchas
>>
>>777112
when he goes back to his outlaw home in 6 months.
>>
>>777232
This so much

Like Joker, Shadow the hedgehog and other 'chaotic' characters, he's meant to appeal to edgy tweens
>>
>>777272
But he's appealing because he has the actual talking ability and charisma to back it up.
>>
>>777281
he needs to actually use it then because all i see is some jobber that makes random faces for no reason.
>>
>>777320
>le contrarian librarian
>>
>>777232
He's a great worker who can put on great matches, he does psychology and ground and pound as opposed to flippyshit. He's also the best mic worker in the business, though they don't let him use it anymore.
>>
>>777320
> judging wrestlers solely by what they get to do on RAW
>>
Can grapplers be the new Jarvis?
>>
>>777531
He's pretty bad at selling his "injuries" though, but he's hardly unique at that. Otherwise agree. Ambrose is one of the top guys right now.
>>
>>777320
Then you must have started watching this year.
>>
So why don't they show the "Raw Fallout" segments on TV? Both Ambrose and Cesaro cuts excellent, funny promos all the time, but they only get shown on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5IFuDjoKsc
>>
>We've noted how even before Seth Rollins went down with an injury, WWE's goal was to have Roman Reigns win the WWE World Heavyweight Title and go into 2016's WrestleMania 32 season with the title. After Rollins went down, it was still planned and expected that Reigns would win the title at Survivor Series.

>Over the past few days and this past weekend, there was a big push within the WWE creative team for Dean Ambrose to make it to the tournament finals and leave Survivor Series with the WWE World Heavyweight Title, according to PWInsider.

>Either way, it looks like Reigns vs. Ambrose will be the Survivor Series main event. While there are a lot of people within WWE pushing for Ambrose to win, this does not mean he will as the final call is always made by Vince McMahon.

>tfw wwe is dropping fake leaks about ambrose possibly winning to sell more network buys for survivor series
>>
>>777531
Phychology and ground and pound? The fuck are you watching? If you want this Alberto is 10x better. And there is a reason they don't let him use the mic anymore when he talks I cringe so hard my neck breaks.
>>
>>777593
If the main event is those 2 and Seth is hurt there is basically no story to continue on. They fight once get in a hissy fight for a while end story. Raw and smackdown will be dead till wrestlmania is over.
>>
>>777610
Alberto is literally bottom of the barrell at EVERYTHING. They should never have hired him back.
>>
>>777053
Deen Ambos
>>
>>777531
Name one great post-Shield Ambrose match

Hard mode: not against Seth Rollins
>>
>>777929
vs Dolph Ziggler at last night's Raw.
vs Tyler Breeze at the Raw before that.
Ladder match at Wrestlemania.
Him vs Owens on the next Raw will probably be great.
>>
>>777320
>le contrarian contrarian
>>
>>777934
Dolph Ziggler match was shit specially since you know the outcome long before. Doesnt matter how out worked deen gets or how lazy his moves are ziggler never had a chance. Breeze match was shit. When he beats owens its going to some lazy shit throw or they will make owens disqualify himself. The writing has been shit and forced. You could see the fucking look on the crowds face when Roman beat Cesaro and it will be the same tonight. Jesus christ can we stop burying good wreslters for this shit?
>>
>>777929
They barely put him in any feuds which is strange considering after RR and before WM 31 there was no arguing he was the most over guy in the shield.

Seth vs ambrose hell in a cell was his best feud and should have been 6 months long. There was so much emotion from ambrose when he finally got his payback after getting curbstomped. I got goosebumps when he was yelling "now you're paying for it! You stabbed me in the back you son of a bitch!" Then proceeded to beat seth with a folding chair.
>>
>>777929
Vs Cena for a shot at Rollins
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.