[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALEXA BLISS HAS BEEN CALLED OUT AS A RING RAT: >“Nik,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Bliss.png (874KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.png
874KB, 789x600px
ALEXA BLISS HAS BEEN CALLED OUT AS A RING RAT:

>“Nik, I am currently training with WWE to be a wrestler. We train at NXT in Orlando. A great group of men and women are down here but I have to call out one girl, Alexa Bliss. I wish to stay anonymous but this needs to be out. She is a ring rar as we call it. She sleeps with just about every person who walks in the door here and has slept with trainers, higher ups, wrestlers and whoever else she can get her hands on. I have heard nasty stories I refuse to share. She is cute and nice but is a total slore. She is not very good in the ring but isn’t bad as a manager. I hope she sees this and cleans her act up asap.”
Bliss responded to the claim on Twitter writing, “@WWEFanaticYES all false”.

Is it true bros?
>>
I hope Blissfag gets a load of this.
>>
File: 031~2.jpg (109KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
031~2.jpg
109KB, 600x800px
>>768758
[citation needed]
>>
File: daddio2.jpg (180KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
daddio2.jpg
180KB, 640x640px
>>768771
Your waifu a sloot blisspic. My waifu's still pure.
>>
>>768773
There was an entry on thedirty for Gionna a few months ago

Both confirmed slooters
>>
What's wrong with fucking??
>>
>>768771
Guy won't reveal himself in fear of losing his job cause Vince doesn't like rumors. But it's on TheDirty(dot)com
>>
>>768782
Fucking wrestlers is fine

Fucking bookers, writers, or any way to get to the top is not looked on so kindly
>>
>>768785
It's probably based amanda, trying to purge nxt of degeneracy since tough enough
>>
>>768773
Daddio is my wresfu
>>
She responded to this

https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/665371719155191808?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
>>
File: 1447412895690.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1447412895690.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
>>768810
Nah bruh you gotta get your own.
>>
>>768813
So she proud of being a slut?
>>
File: url.jpg (1MB, 2122x2951px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
1MB, 2122x2951px
>>768773
kek literally a discount Bliss
>>
File: 1447025603276.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447025603276.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>768821
Without the ugly ass rat face.
>>
>>768813
Can't read the page won't load what did she say?
>>
>>768825
Take out the ^tfw at the end of the link. Blisspic is a literal retard.
>>
>>768825
>One Thing my mother always taught me... "Your reputation is something you will NEVER out grow, so make sure it's one you're proud of"
>>
>>768819
Maybe her mother was a whore too
>>
>>768829
That just spells guilt all over "can't deny it might as well embrace it" cover up. I wish I could be a wrestler just to fuck her.
>>
Link? Who is this Nik?
>>
File: Eva-alexa-nxt-gifs-007.gif (3MB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
Eva-alexa-nxt-gifs-007.gif
3MB, 400x431px
>>768840
based bliss sharing her ass and thighs with everyone who wants some
>>
>>768758
>She is a ring rar as we call it.

This sounds fake as shit.
>>
>thedirty
>legit

lmfao

blissfag got turned down
>>
>>768758
This is just one example of every thread that has popped up that could have easily but put in a general, but you attention seeking autists make it so no one can enjoy this board and have a cohesive discussion. Every /asp/ member from the last few years basically has nowhere to post now, because it's an immature adolescent circle jerk.
>>
>>769533
>This is just one example of every thread that has popped up that could have easily but put in a general

Lel can you idiots decide what it is you want? Do you want one general or do you want people making individual threads? A mod came in and said, "Hey guise you don't have to make a general every time you hit bump limit" so obviously people will make threads recklessly. You probably think that we did this on /sp/ but we didn't, we just kept it to one thread.

You can still discuss your BMX and skating if you want, no one is stopping you.
>>
>>769536
Obviously, a general is fine we don't need a thread for every retard like you saying something like "is Baron Corbin that bad?" or "I LIKE ASUKA DESU IM SO FUNNY ACCEPT ME!"
>>
>>769540

I haven't made a thread about a singular topic on here.

>we don't need a thread for every retard like you saying something like "is Baron Corbin that bad?"

So you're admitting you just need one general?
>>
>>769543
>>769540
>>769536
>>769533

You're both idiots. Pro wrestling discussion can typically be confined in one general, especially if the bump limit is raised to something not retarded. With a 500 post limit, nothing short of live events move fast enough to merit more than one general. At worst, you can have a /wwe/ general, /puro/ general, etc.

Then have the usual "game threads" for RAWs and PPVs and Japanese events and shit. Which there are going to be a metric fuckton of, by the way. Don't get all booty bothered when there are 12 /RAW/ IS /ASP/ gamethreads on the first three pages.
>>
>>769879
Fucking this.
>>
Someone jelly of the perfection of Bliss

Bliss shall not be slandered
>>
>>769543
>>769879
You're both retards, I LITERALLY SAYING FUCK THESE THREADS AND HAVE 1 GENERAL. What the fuck else could I have meant? Jesus christ.
>>
>>768758
I'm know Bill Demott and he told me that he fucked her and doubled teamed her with Billy Gun
>>
Has she ever shown her feet?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.