[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ronda got knocked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 17

File: ronda is kill.webm (3MB, 880x476px) Image search: [Google]
ronda is kill.webm
3MB, 880x476px
ronda got knocked out
>>
I almost bet 30k on this fight and I didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. I would have just gotten half a million dollars.

I'm considering ending my life
>>
BOXING > JUDO
>BOXING > JUDO
BOXING > JUDO
>BOXING > JUDO
BOXING > JUDO
>BOXING > JUDO
GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>>
The queen is dead
Long live the queen
>>
>>767669

Oh shit
>>
File: queen.png (97KB, 649x288px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
97KB, 649x288px
>>767695
I for one welcome our new overlords
>>
After watching the fight I seriously wonder how I or anyone ever thought Rousey could beat an actual fighter like Holmes. She has literally no stand up game.
The hype was strong.
>>
>>767738
If you thought this you probably aren't very knowledgeable about fighting

I bet you think Holmes is some kind of great fighter too
>>
>>767690
Shit. man. I was going to put a hundred on Holms just because of the odds. It slipped my mind as I went about my day (didn't even watch the fight) and now I'm kicking myself.
>>
>>767738
I have been saying this whole time the only reason ronda is successful was because the female talent pool is so shallow. Yeah she was a dominant force, but she was good among people who are bad.
people who called her great were speaking too soon, you can't be great unless you fight people on your level and win.
>>
>>767742
>women mma is not real fighting
i love this meme
>>
>>767669
Well, holy shit.

Legit thought I'd never see that.
>>
File: chrZRX8.png (42KB, 321x285px) Image search: [Google]
chrZRX8.png
42KB, 321x285px
TOPKEK
>>
Interesting... Does anyone have a Tracker invite? I havent been this interested at a MMA result in a long time.
>>
>>767777
Hahahahaa
>>
File: laughing actors.jpg (95KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
laughing actors.jpg
95KB, 660x495px
>>767777
>>
>>767773
It's real, it's just not nearly as good as male mma

Just like wmba or any other female sport
>>
>>767793
>he's never watched females play hockey

You really don't know what you're missing bro, bitches be crazy.
>>
File: 1384509599870.jpg (521KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1384509599870.jpg
521KB, 1280x720px
>tfw Nikki Bella goes over Ronda at mania 32
>>
>>767773
There is still some skill involved, but they don't have to be as cautious because they can't do as much damage to each other as men in heavier divisions can
>>
>>767669
Who else sipping on the collective tears of self-hating males that rode Ronda's dick during her reign?
>>
File: 1444634249828.jpg (42KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1444634249828.jpg
42KB, 541x498px
>>767777
>>
File: manlet.webm (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.webm
1MB, 540x300px
im happy
stupid cocky bitch had it coming

my life would be complete of mayweather got knocked out too.
>>
>>/sp/
>>
>>767669
>BOXING > JUDO
>>BOXING > JUDO
>BOXING > JUDO
>>BOXING > JUDO
>BOXING > JUDO
>>BOXING > JUDO
>GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>>GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>>GRAPPLINGFAGS REKT
>>
File: ayy-lmao.png (1MB, 1249x648px) Image search: [Google]
ayy-lmao.png
1MB, 1249x648px
>>767777
Spread it senpai
>>
>>767669
Say goodnight, Rondafags - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH__BRfLEaY
>>
>>767874
Needs sad piano
>>
File: beeg laugh.gif (867KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
beeg laugh.gif
867KB, 400x231px
>>767874
Fucking perfection.
>>
>>767669

Never cheered harder for a KO in my life. I was ecstatic.
>>
>>767669
just woke up, OH SHIT HONDA BTFO!
>>
>>767777
Any reason for her being this hostile? She didn't even touch gloves! Brock Lesnar did that, but he had legit hatred for Frank.
>>
>>767962
Just being her usual cocky cunt self.
>>
>>767967
Really? I know she was an ass to the Brazilian woman, but I thought it was justified. Didn't know she was this much of an ass
>>
File: boa-jigr-high-rez[1].jpg (657KB, 2320x1459px) Image search: [Google]
boa-jigr-high-rez[1].jpg
657KB, 2320x1459px
>>767693
nice lure
>>
>>767669

I know in real time it's hard, but if I were the ref, after seeing how wobbly ronda was, I would have stopped it the moment she hit the ground. the 3 hammerfists after she was out cold weren't necessary
>>
>>767975
herb knows how this goes. Something as high profile as this especially with the companys golden child, you can not call it without giving her more than her fair share of recovery time. Don't give people any excuse to say the loss was a bad call and she was still in it. If that means letting her stay in the danger zone and take a few extra shots so the world can definitely see she was out cold then so be it
>>
>>767693
>Boxing
That was Kickboxing, fag.
>>
>>767853
But she didn't really try to take her down, lil' buddy.
She and her retarded coach overestimated her since they are retarded and thought she could win the fight standing up when her boxing game is worse than a 12 year olds.
>>
>>767983
she tried that hip throw in the first round which got stuffed, reversed, and she got taken down and embarrassed
>>
>>767988
Any clip of that?
>>
I didn't watch it(fell asleep, again). Was Joe "once in a lifetime fighter" Rogan backpedalling?
>>
>>767991
You'd think a guy as experienced and knowledgable as Joe would stop believing certain fighters are untouchable after Lesnar and Machida. I'm sure there are other examples too.
>>
>>767991
he called it the greatest upset in UFC history and sorta back handedly insulted holm in the post fight, asking her how she feels after winning knowing nobody believed in her
>>
>>767990
I do not.

someone, please make it so
>>
>>767988
She obviously did not use grappling as much as she could have since her coach is retarded.
>>
>UFC cretins getting worked over THIS FUCKING HARD
hahahahahahaha holy shit you guys are fucking morons. Ronda is in WWE in two months, you'll see.
>UFC
>not scripted
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH__BRfLEaY

leaving this here
>>
>>767669
oh my god she actually lost!!
>>
>>767975
They were for us buddy... they were for us
>>
>>767693
Kickboxing > boxing in this case.
>>
>>767838
This so much!
>>
>>767975
He knew what he was doing
>>
>>768061
>yfw this was all danas doing
>>
File: ronda ded.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ronda ded.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Holly Holm has that weird skin that white people get when they're pre-melanoma.

It's like, "hey, you know all that desert sun that you think you can be out in? Well, you can't."
>>
>>768102
mesmerizing
>>
>>767853
Did you even watch the fight? Ronda wasn't doing any grapling at all. She tried to box with a kickboxing champion through the whole thing. What a dummy
>>
>>768613
I know. She looks like my periodically homeless or in rehab 60+ y/o aunt.

>>768703
I don't think you watched the fight. In order to grapple, you usually have to set it up with punches. She was trying to grapple (notice how she kept coming forward?), Holm was just doing a good job of keeping her away. It is extra hard for Ronda because she needs the clinch to set up her takedowns, she can't just duck under a punch and shoot a double like a lot of people do.
>>
>>768743
>In order to grapple, you usually have to set it up with punches
No you don't.
>She was trying to grapple
Barely. For the most part she was trying to punch well into round 2.
>>
>>768751
ronda doesn't shoot for leg takedowns, she couldn't grab hold of holm. She managed to clinch once which she lost and got taken down, and tried to grab her arm and tie her up too. She was just outclassed
especially since the fight did go down and we saw her arm bar fail.
>>
>>768102
Need to get reaction face with that black guy from when the undertaker lost at WM30
>>
>>767874
Of COURSE this is the kind of music you UFC faggots listen to.
>>
>>768751
>Barely.

Lel, she was trying so hard to grapple that's why she was chasing Holly all around the cage, and kept eating punches, every time she got punched she was trying to clinch, she did take Holly down once, tried a second time to do a judo throw but it got countered hard and she got taken down.

She lost in every single department. You can't even say it was a fluke win cause it wasn't.

Go watch the fight.
>>
>>768842
that was some pretty patrician music desu
>>
>>767669
Will she come back to fight?

I mean this must have literally hurt her and her reputation, especially with all the media attention she has
>>
Dana made her job because shes headed to wwe.
In a way, he was doing it out of tradition, wrestlers always put someone over on their way out.
>>
>>767983
>>767988
>>768012
I'm sure running into Holm's fist could be considered takedown attempts
>>
>>768003
To be fair, it was 20:1 odds
>>
>>768102
Down and to the right
>>
>>768857

This, it's why she wouldn't touch gloves, she was salty about having to do the job. Poor girl didn't realize that in order to be the man, you gotta politic like the man, brother.
>>
>>768036
>>768857
Will WWE or the fans accept her?

This was brutal. I mean I don't remember seeing her get punched let alone punched more than once in her other fights
>>
>>768877
If this really injured her, what chance does she have?

Her lip is stitched up and who knows what else all those punches and kick did to her brain
>>
>>768882
honestly if someone has their career ended because they were knocked out one time they never had any business calling themselves a fighter
>>
>>768889
Well she is a womyn so i wouldnt put it past her.
>>
Holms could've won this on boxing alone, 3 of her jabs made Rousey wobbly in the first round. Instead of that monster kick she might as well done few hay makers or flurry of jabs and uppercuts to finish her. ROUSEY WAS DONE. NO JAW. NO BRAIN. NO CHANCE.
>>
>>767983
She probably believed she was a box prodigy when she KO'd that mexican kek
>>
Foreshadowing for Aldo VS Connor..
>>
>>767838
lol, did he smack her ass? It looked like since she's so tall that him aiming for her lower back was her ass, how awkward.
>>
File: rousey.png (49KB, 566x256px) Image search: [Google]
rousey.png
49KB, 566x256px
BLOWN OUT

Her career will never recover, her future is jobbing to Steph McMahon at Mania.
>>
So are they now going to market some sort of "road to redemption" campaign for Rousey or what?
>>
>>769313

If she wants to make a fuck ton of money she can always just beat the shit out of the trash at the bottom of the women's division for a while and then lose again in a real fight.
>>
>>769291
>how awkward.
not for him
>>
>>769316
shes a quitter though, she doesn't have the mentality of a champion.
>>
>>769334
Why is everyone just assuming this? It's been 1 day and she hasn't even made a statement yet.
>>
>>769337

She was super salty after the fight, she had quitter written all over her face.
>>
>>767874
needs Titanic theme on recorder desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYvkGJHr08
>>
>>769337
>she hasn't even made a statement yet
this is problematic in itself

she's hiding from the world
>>
>>769339
I wouldn't pretend to read the facial expression of someone with a fractured jaw.
>>
>>769343
Isn't she getting surgery?
>>
>>769344
she got knocked out because she quit in the middle of the fight. shes never been hit before, and she realized this isn't for her.
>>
>>769343
It has been, literally, 1 day. And she's been hospitalized. Give it some time you impatient asshole.

>>769346
That's some expert armchair paychology.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (24KB, 492x195px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
24KB, 492x195px
its a simple mistake guys, her camp just forgot to teach her how to fight
>>
>>769350
its funny because the diaz brothers could have thought her to box better and how to take a hit, before she got the guy even her mom hates.
>>
>>769337
She quit on competitive judo when she lost in Beijing. She was supposed to be the great hope for the first American gold in her sport, but couldn't handle her loss.
>>
she's only like 1 inch taller
>>
Her career is effectively over. Who tunes in to watch an undefeated female champ? Some people. Who tunes in to see some chick who has a pretty good record? Fucking no one.

RIP women's UFC, RIP Ronda Rousey's career.
>>
>>767982
>>768052
she is a boxer with a fantastic boxing record though and hardly any kickboxing fights. there is a big difference between a pure kickboxer and a boxer that learned kickboxing. she's a boxer.
>>
>>769778
She won by Kickboxing.
>>
>>769754
holm is undefeated too, the dream will live as long as it stays that way. Now shes the undefeated champ that beat the unbeatable, her hype train will hit the moon.
>>
>>769778

>A boxer that learned kick boxing

I thought she learned kick boxing first.
>>
>>769805
so when Ronda wins by punches does that make her a boxer? just because holm won by a kick doesn't make her not a boxer. she was boxing the entire fight.
>>
>>769814
she did but she only had 3 pro fights and her boxing record is alot more impressive.
>>
>>769821
if I'm being completely honest, being a competent boxer is the bare minimum of entry level skills you should have to be a fighter. Ronda doesn't box though, she flails. It's only boxing if you are doing it on purpose.
>>
>>769821

>BOXING > JUDO
not boxer > judoka

>>767982
>That was Kickboxing, fag.
not "That was a Kickboxer, fag."

>>769821
When Ronda wins by punches, she would've won by boxing.
>>
File: 1442782253057.png (9KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1442782253057.png
9KB, 691x597px
>>768865
>>769350

Nick Diaz tweeted

"Sick of people making such a big deal it was a simple mistake you can't be running in on tall people someone in her camp left that out !

If she had of dun like I did my last fight they wouldn't have robbed her the way they did me"

I take that to me that you do what it takes to pull the taller, longer fighter into your space. The Diaz brothers use the first stage of this tactic in all their fights. Taunt or invite the other fighter to make mistakes. Force them to over extend (critical!) and then capitalize. Rousey needed to force Holm to engage then capitalize. Holm was fighting the champ and would have had all the pressure in the world on her shoulders to move into Rouseys space allowing Rousey to relax, time Holms general movement patterns, and then threaten. Instead we have the Champ reversing the script and rushing into the longer fighter; eating jabs like a fat kid does pop tarts. Holm had nothing to fear because Rousey made herself the emotional fighter and gave herself to Holm on a platter.

Diaz mentions they wouldn't have robbed the Champ and he's right. As the Champ you're allowed (think of GSP) to just coast a fight and let the blame of it fall on the contender. Shit, Rousey needed to mirror GSP or Diaz rather than mirror Urijah Faber. Rousey seemed like Faber to me.
>>
File: 1430059620171.jpg (63KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1430059620171.jpg
63KB, 500x411px
What would the fight have looked like if Ronda focused her camp on footwork, head movement, staying just outside a longer fighters reach. Then fought like Diaz vs Anderson Silva throwing taunts and kicks with the occasional takedown threat.

Maybe nothing would have changed and Holm would have beat the breaks off of Rousey but it would have been much more effective and entertaining then running face first at a superior striker.
>>
>>767777

pride before fall
>>
File: rogermayweather.jpg (6KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
rogermayweather.jpg
6KB, 282x179px
>>770511
>>770500

"Oh, I coulda, I shoulda, I woulda,' but you didn't,"
>>
>>769854
there is a huge difference between being a puncher and a boxer.
>>
File: 1437731269793.gif (473KB, 297x212px) Image search: [Google]
1437731269793.gif
473KB, 297x212px
>>767809
>>767831
>>767895
>>
>>770511
She isn't technically skilled enough to do that
>>
>>768613
You're right. This is a beauty contest.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.