[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His first title run and push came from literally nowhere, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot-2015-04-14-16.00.38.png (192KB, 485x476px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2015-04-14-16.00.38.png
192KB, 485x476px
His first title run and push came from literally nowhere, and ever since he's been getting consistently pushed in the main event despite always getting lukewarm reactions from the crowds, both as a face and as a heel.

Why do you really think that is?
>>
>>767058
Being buddies with aitch helps.

He's a bully that got his shit slapped by hunico and yoshitatsu.

He's boring and super protected for one reason.

Only match I liked was one with big show. That was a swerve and actually helped.

Anyone wanting to see him in a feud with bbygurl to make him look strong? Or will aitch make them both look strong?
>>
>>767058
It all became clear to me last week.
My non wrestling fan friends at work showed me that clip on one of their phone's of sheamus and barret giving it to rooney and they were all saying 'holy fucking shit look at the size of that ginger cunt, he is an absolute brick shithouse who the fuck is he ' etc

Vince was right lads

Normies love mastodons and normies bring in the money. Sheamus is fucking huge
>>
>>767058
To this day I'm convinced he wasn't meant to win that Tables match against Cena.
His initial title win was an accident.
>>
>>767058
>lukewarm reactions as a heel
You been watching recently? He's being booed loud as fuck.
>>
>>767098
not really. Hes almost down to alberto levels
>>
>>767098
I'm not sure if that's all genuine heel heat. Sheamus has been boring since...well, ever.
>>
>>767071
Barrett's two inches taller than Shaymoose though?
>>
>>767058

I'll say one thing for Sheamus: he was a great straight man in those comedy spots with Santino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-lR1XddAzI
>>
File: StraightOutta.jpg (46KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
StraightOutta.jpg
46KB, 846x846px
>>
I think the only memorable match I've seen of his was with Randy Orton at this year's Summerslam. He had good presence there, and the match itself was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>767875
His 'Mania match against HHH a few years back was surprisingly good, too.
>>
>>767204
Are you sure?
And while barrett is toned and sleek as fuck sheamus has more mass
>>
>>767058
He's Test 2.0, except when Test was around there was a stacked roster whereas now there isn't, so Sheamus actual gets world titles.
>>
>>767875
That match was okay.

His good match was the 2/3 falls against Bryan at Extreme Rules.
>>
>>767904
Test hung on consistently for years

I'm not sure why or how - but I guess I liked him and didn't like him at the same time.
>>
>>767916
He was only acceptable in T & A. Same with Albert, actually. And that's because they were basically just there as a platform for Trish and to be a heel tag team that the Dudleys/Hardys/Too Cool/APA could beat at PPVs when they weren't fighting for the titles.
>>
>>767916
his theme song wrecked ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZp6awlL58
>>
>>767904
That is a terrible comparison. Sheamus can go and is a good worker, Test was shit in the ring
>>
/deadboard/
>>
>>767091
this

they were clearly supposed to go through a table at the same time and it would end in a draw.
>>
>>767091
>>768411
It still wouldn't explain why he was in the match with Cena in the first place when all he had to his name at the time was a nothing-feud with Goldust during the final days of WWECW, I don't think he had even cut a promo yet.
>>
>>768197
He's just a mediocre no-charisma hoss like Test.
>>
>>768395
sad state of affairs
>>
When I think of sheamus I think of 18 seconds
>>
>>768503
Well WWE knew they wanted to push him eventually and they figured a draw with Cena in a title match would make him seem strong.
>>
>>767058
nobody cares, keep it all in one thread newb
>>
File: 1446167546808.gif (81KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446167546808.gif
81KB, 360x360px
>>769285
>nobody cares
>19 posters
>newb
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.