[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't watched WWE since about 2010

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cole.jpg (21KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
cole.jpg
21KB, 350x196px
Should I get back into wrestling or is it even shittier than ever? All I see now is a bunch of indy nerd faggot spot monkeys jumping around in the ring.

Pretty much the reasons I didn't care for indy promos is the reason why I couldn't get back into wrestling now.

>Kevin Owens
>Finn Balor
>Samoa Joe
>etc

What is this TNA lite now?

Do you really think I want to watch a bunch of guys that look like they could be my roommates doing lame spots all match?

Also what the fuck is up with the "everything must be covered in LED lights!!" era. I saw a recent picture of the RAW set and holy fuck is it an ugly piece of shit mess.

I got out of wrestling because I was getting sick of The Miz being pushed down our throats, combined with michael coles "cole mine", and the anonymous GM segments, and the complete burial of Nexus/Wade Barrett. I just said fuck wrestling, but if I knew how terrible it was going to be in the next years to come I might have hung on for a year or two more.

Now that my rant is over, be honest with me.. is there anything worth returning to watch in WWE 2015?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 500x491px
>the absolute state of OP's shitposting

Here is 5 years worth of history OP

>John Cena opened up 2010 as the WWE Champion where he feuded with Batista before Batista shooted on Raw and began his UFC Career

>Sheamus who left ECW defeated John Cena for the championship in a Fatal 4-Way match and held it during Cena's feud with the Nexus which consisted of all of Season 1's NXT rookies.

>Orton won the championship in a 6-Man elimination match at Night of Champions

>The Miz won the championship with the Money in the Bank Briefcase. Miz's most memorable feud with the belt was with Jerry Lawler where Miz and Cena main evented a Wrestlemania.

>John Cena defeated The Miz in a Triple Threat Steel Cage Match

>CM Punk became the longest reigning WWE Champion in modern memory and began "The Reality Era" of Wrestling with his worked shoot promo.

>CENAWINSLOL

>Alberto "No heat" Del Rio won the championship with the Money in the Bank Briefcase

>CENA OVER COMES THE ODDS AGAIN

>Alberto Del Rio got the championship back in a Triple Threat with Punk and Cena

>The Rock held the championship all the way to Wrestlemania defeating CM Punk and John Cena

>BEFORE LOSING IT TO JOHN CENA
>>
>>767076
>>CM Punk became the longest reigning WWE Champion in modern memory and began "The Reality Era" of Wrestling with his worked shoot promo.
the pg/universe era lasted from 2007 to 2014
>>
>>767024
>Do you really think I want to watch a bunch of guys that look like they could be my roommates doing lame spots all match?

Exactly, this is why I cannot into ANY freshly picked NXT jobber at all.

While people may bitch about Vince's obsession for muscles, there's a fucking reason for it.
>>
Just watch Lucha Underground and NXT
>>
>>767148

Vince Russo was just on Disco Infernos podcast and was making this exact statement. Theres some new guy "Tyler Breeze" they were talking shit about claiming he looked like some 12 year old in the ring. I googled him and I thought to myself that they weren't kidding.

Take 5 NXT guys and place them next to Batista and they'd literally look like his children.

People will try to counter and be like "lol well HBK wasn't the biggest man in the WWF during his glory days"

In reality, HBK was fucking ripped for his size, you just couldn't tell because goliaths like Yokozuna, Diesel, Luger, Razor all made him look tiny in comparison.
>>
>>767243

He lost his smile too :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6nLomiEouw
>>
>>767243
>Big guys draw

>UFC disproves this
>>
>>767024
the coal mine and the nexus were better than anything they've done in a couple years

>"oh my god daniel kane is after us! let's go! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CAR WON'T START??"

and that was one of the better gimmicks desu
>>
>>767076

>>CM Punk became the longest reigning WWE Champion in modern memory and began "The Reality Era" of Wrestling with his worked shoot promo.

more like a shooty work imo
>>
>That time Bret Hart compared Kevin Owens to Bam Bam Bigalow

LOL.. im sorry Bret, but you're fuckin crazy if you think that walking marshmallow is anything like Bam Bam
>>
>>767148

Wrestling promoters have always liked larger than life guys. Super fat guys, muscle guys, people with big gimmicks, etc. I don't why people think Vince started this trend. Take a look at Andre the Giant, Haystacks Calhoun, Crusher, George Hackenschmidt, Billy Graham or Dick the Bruiser and tell me American wrestling has ever been about small guys jumping around. Argentina Rocca and Superfly Snuka were the exceptions in their eras, and even they looked like wrestlers. It should be a freak show where people know a wrestler when they see them. Some technical shooters are good for serious matches, but the larger than life guys sell the tickets.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.