Post your favorites, make assumptions about fellow anons personality/taste etc.
big cass and enzo
big match john
Haven't followed wrestling much since the late 90s.
Awwww shucky ducky quack quack. Tell me I did not just read that? Wow that kick to the... Mask area. WAIT A MINUTE! OH MAH GOODNESS! SOMEONE SHOULD CALL THE POLICE! WHAT DA HELL! With limited skills and ability John Cena is still the champion! HE GOT STUCK UP IN THE LIGHTS UP THERE!
God... Booker T's commentary is always comedic gold. Like I just want to get a drink with him and hear him talk about random bullshit.
Don't get it twisted. I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan.
I went to a wwe live show last week at the 02, it was 95 per cent normies and probably 5 per cent if that fatties with some neckbeards sprinkled in
At least 10-15 per cent were hot chicks too
Your stereotype is outdated 2bh
Post bingo wings with timestamp now tumblrwhale
That's VERY hard to narrow down because I'm beginning to think Aries is incapable of having a bad match.
1. Aries vs Bobby Roode for the TNA title: Destination X 2012.
2. Aries vs Nigel McGuinness for the ROH title: ROH: Rising Above 2007
3. Aries vs Kurt Angle: Destination X 2015 ****
4. 6/18/05 ROH Champion Austin Aries vs. CM Punk
Those are good places to start.
Man, even the original unmasked Kane run was pretty amazing in retrospect. Lighting JR on fire, that pretty cool feud with Shane O'Mac, everything leading into that Lita/Matt Hardy thing was gold. And then after Gene Snitsky happened (awful) and the Kane/Lita angle was dropped (because Matt Hardy) he kind of floated around without direction and started to suck again.
Kane (even despite becoming the big red jobber)
Big Show. What can I say? He's good on the mic and was a monster in his prime. It's WWE's booking that fucked him up and wasted his potential by overexposing him.
Probably this guy right here. He's incredible for being so young, I hope he has a better basho next time.
Taker's probably my favorite of all time, followed by Bryan then everyone else, I think.
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Macho Man Randy Savage
There are quite a few I really like, Undertaker and pre-unmasking Kane for instance, but I have to go with Mick.
Such a loveable goofy bastard who put his heart into the business and was entertaining as hell.
I really don't understand why you people aren't at /tv/. Wrasslin is all plot lines and actors.
I don't what you guys are into, and I feel for you getting bounced around, but seriously, Wrasslin has nothing to do with either /sp/ or /asp/.
Hirohito the owner of the fucking site told them that /asp/ is where their mandrama shit should be posted you dumb fucking queer. They would rather be posting in one single thread on /sp/
>They would rather be posting in one single thread on /sp/
Okay. So why are they flooding /asp/ with shit threads? To punish /asp/ for Hirohito not letting them stay in /sp/?
That's retarded. If you were happy with 1-2 threads in /sp/, why not do the same in /asp/ or /tv/?
Actually, if you fuckers want change, I'd suggest you overwhelm one of the Anime boards. If you can piss off those faggots, you'll get whatever you want.
Hard to pick; been out of the loop for four or five years now, so. Was watching a lot of early 90's WCW the last time I went on a binge.
There's a dissapointing lack of Haitch in here.
* Arn Anderson for being a genuine tough guy in a business that's increasingly about image.
* Bret Hart for being a consummate technical wrestler and his iron man work schedule.
* Own Hart for being a solid blend of technician, speed, and power.
* Bobby Heenan for being the best mouthpiece ever.
* The Vanilla Midgets for proving Nash wrong.
* Mr. Perfect for bumping like a boss.
* DDP for being the People's Champion and the voice of WCW during the nWo angle.
* CM Punk for being a solid blend of style and substance and for sticking to his principles.
* Jake the Snake for his charisma and psychology.
* Earthquake for being my hometown boy.