[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ is kill: discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: Estatua-Santo-Tulancingo.jpg (114KB, 976x659px) Image search: [Google]
Estatua-Santo-Tulancingo.jpg
114KB, 976x659px
/asp/ is kill: discuss
>>
>>764308
/thread

There's nothing to discuss.
>>
We could bring it back by advertising to decent MA forums, so we're not outnumbered and beaten out by mandrama faggots for forever
We vould do the same on Skating forums and fishing and archery and shit
Wrasslin can't own this fucking board
>>
>>764360
Seidoguy killed /asp/ for non-boxing and MMA combat discussion.

Think about it, if Seido didn't chime in on every CMA thread Wu would never have even adopted a name, and we wouldn't have like 4 people shitting in every martial arts thread pretending to be Wu.
>>
the mandrama people should get their own board, and let /asp/ be /asp/. if they just posted in their own threads here it could be ok, but now they're deliberately creating new threads and abandoning them to "take over" like some 12 year old /b/ raiders. they're not worthy of this place, i hope hiro realizes it.
>>
>>764394
indeed
>>
>>764386
There's nothing to discuss about pyjama dancing faggotry
>>
goju guy aka karate king here

say the word and I'll start taking these guys out for you
>>
>>764484
word
>>
>>764484
the word
>>
>>764437
Every time I read this I just envision ugly people taking a shit all over a quiet small and tight neighborhood and saying "you should be thanking us, neighbor." and I mean shitting literally everywhere, and there's just an uncountable amount of these ugly fucks.
>>
Seriously Hiro fucked us over big time. I agree that we should start posting on other sites to get some traffic here for martial arts, skating, air soft and other ACTUAL sports. WWE belongs on fucking /tv/. The mods have ruined what was once a decent place for discussion.
>>
When you guys reply with shitposting insults, do you imagine a WWE crowd going "OOOOOOHHH"?

The difference between /asp/ then and now is the community back then actually practiced and trained in the topics they discussed. Not just make power ranking and camp making threads. You guys don't even discuss fucking matches or the ins and outs of professional wrestling industry, or technique.

I literally feel like a Parisian, held hostage by pieces of shit that got on this board under the guise of refugees.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 535x462px
>>764859
>skating
>airsoft

>actual sports
>>
>>764934
this. /sp/ is for watching sports, /asp/ is for doing sports. i have no idea where to place professional wrestling, they should go to /tv/, all they do is watch television anyway.
>>
>>764934
A-are you crying?
>>
>>764934

You sound like you're distressed about this. Nigga just walk away from the computer.
>>
>>764621
>>764808
so it shall be

I challenge chinese moot to a karate match for the fat of the board, It is fair to assume he knows karate since he is asian.
however, if he does not know karate, he may choose a representative to fight in his place. Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>764859
yeah but then you'd just have /tv/ crying that we're bumping off all their dan schneider and game of throne threads

which is naturally what i assume a board like /tv/ would discuss having never been there
>>
File: image.jpg (995KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
995KB, 2560x1920px
>>765017
Korean moot here. I've chosen my representative
>>
>>764998
Being annoyed by a flood of shitposting isn't an equivalent to going reeeeeee irl. My nigga you sound scared about being called out for being goofies.
>>
>>764308
On behalf of wrestling fags on asp, I'm sorry, know that those who post on this board exclusively have nothing to do with this shit.
>>
>>765057
mods/jannies are doing a good job deleting the shitposting in other threads though, so i think it could get better in a few days if things calms down.
>>
>the most autistic people are now dumped into our board
shit start on weekend tbqh
>>
>>765088
Wipe your tears, senpai. I love you.
>>
>>765023
easy win, all you have to do is say wrestlers aren't athletes and he will sit in the corner crying
>>
>>765163
I-is babby trying to banter? Good on you m8. A for effort.
>>
>>765088
We had a few good years.
>>
>>765195
>good
Wew lad
>>
>>765197
Shame it's over now though.
>>
>>765201
>not knowing the implication of maymay arrows
Typical woodflip faggot
>>
>>765208
I guess it could improve.
>>
>>765165
you will never outshitpost goju guy. Give up now
>>
>>764934
There is no wrestling on right now, what the fruck are we going to talk about?
>>
>>765402
No-one has anything on Wu's shitposting.

Fucking Wu. Where is he?
>>
>>765218
Perhaps, when /asp/ first started it was full of dominated by people from /wooo/ and /sp/. After a few months the board began to calm down and diversify.
That being said, I am desperate to see the tamer and more quality /asp/ that once was again.
Also, excuse my poor writing for I am inebriated.
>>
>>764386

This.

>>764473

Congratulations on contributing to a culture of shitposting that led to a dead board, which has now been colonised by autistic wrestlefags. You sure showed us!
>>
>>764437
activity != quality
>>
>>765889
Absolutely.
Now, the posts in prowrestling threads aren't exactly topnotch now, but that doesn't mean that they don't have the potential to be better.

To begin, I think that pro wrestling fans should begin to post more about the act of doing professional wrestling instead of talking about mandrama.
>>
File: 1447261580664.jpg (221KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1447261580664.jpg
221KB, 900x506px
>>764882
>Go make a strawpoll about it, oh wait
This is what you used to say on /sp/, cunt. That worked out well for you.

/asp/ we are sorry but they had to go, appeal to the gook for help.
>>
>>764859
moot literally made /asp/ to get wrestling off /sp/ retard
>>
>tfw I like wrassling and alt sports

I'm okay with the board being half wrassling and half other things (because desu the internet wrestling community is much bigger than the skating community or MMA community individually), and I'm sure the shitposting will die down soon. It's always been a slow board and most /asp/ sports are kept to generals anyways, so I'm not worried. My only problem is the waifu fags; they should really make a /fu/ for waifu and husbando discussion.
>>
>>764360

Do not ask people to come to /asp/

Do not reference /asp/ outside of 4chan

You will make things much, much, much worse by bringing in waves of newposter scum

Losing this board sucks but the only thing that will save it is to get the jap to change it back and create a wrestling board
>>
>>764394
We don't like being kicked out of spee so we are angry. Deal with it
>>
>>764859
Don't advertise you retarded fuck, it will only make things worse, I've seen it before
>>
>>766084
Don't get too comfortable, we will be back
>>
>>764308
wwe fans are already getting bullid the fuck out of here, it's going to be a short stint, don't sweat it.
>>
>>766160
>changes the name
>they will be gone soon
just go back your 2 person thread
>>
>>766161
what? no, I 'll stay here and bully you.
>>
>>764934
>You guys don't even discuss fucking matches or the ins and outs of professional wrestling industry, or technique.

We had over 1600 fucking threads on /sp/. Trust me, we've discussed all that plenty.
>>
>>766186
this, but now that we can have multiple threads about different things, we are doing it.
>>
>>764308
Because the autists are creating endless threads for no purpose besides bothering people.

They are not big, they are not smart. They are just obnoxious.
>>
>>766189
yeah, like creating 3 wwe generals at once....
good show sport
>>
why dont the mma guys just use the mma general on /sp/ its up 24/7, just look for /heem/ in the catalog
>>
>oh no this graveyard of a board is active for the first time ever
>>
>>765088
>I said it again!!!
>>
>>766152
Wrestling isn't a sport so deal with it fag
>>
>>766424
that's becasue /sp/ is for people watching sport and /asp/ is for doing sport. but hiro fucked it up.
>>
>>766504
>Lol i see this meme repeated alot here and its laughable 2bh
it's not a 'meme', most people here do sports and discuss it, that's the reason for the board being so slow. then hiro decided to show these autistic wrestling people down our throats.
>>
>>766524
>lol no
lol yes. you're new here, you have no idea.

don't get too comfortable, fatty. you're out on your ass unless you start behaving.
>>
>>766524
so even by your own word people here actually do the sports they post about.

What was your point again?
>>
I was a namefag when this board started, had some decent combat sports discussions every now and then. After more than a year I left, there was too much bullshit and kids trying to sound cool.
I'm not saying I was the best poster, but at least I talked about what I was confident with. To me the "best martial art" discussion is total bullshit and only furthers the mindless banter.

I keep training and sparring and all that, but this board was kill too soon in my opinion. I lurk every now and then thought.
>>
Can we just ban rasslin to /tv/
It's not like it's an actual sport. It isn't even listed under sports on cable.
>>
>>766657
A bloo bloo
>>
>>766666
nice waste of a penta
>>
>>766152
WWE is not a sport you cunt.
>>
>>766152
>we
>>
>>766557
holy shit who cares
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.