[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIVA LA RAZA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Ten years ago today, one of the single most charismatic wrestlers passed away. Can we get an Eddie Guerrero appreciation thread going? Post your favorite matches, talk about your favorite feuds. Just remember the man as a lying, cheating, stealing son of a bitch that managed to steal our hearts. Rest in peace, Latino Heat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FYBQGls5Hc
>>
>>762283

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio, Summerslam 2005, the winner gets the custody of Dominic. It was a great ladder match.

I also remember him feuding with Kurt Angle, even selling some of his trophies by auctions, it was hilarious.
>>
>>762283
The fucking Raw after he won the belt from Lesnar was one of the single most beautiful things I've ever seen in a WWE Ring. That, and the night after Benoit won the world heavy weight champ and Eddie came out and hugged him, It made me cry. Also, If you aint cheating, you aint trying hard enough!
>>
fuck man....just like that its 10 years.
I remember hearing the news when i was my last year of high school. Guy had awesome car horns.
>>
>Eddie Guerrero died 10 years ago
>today, /wwe/ died in /sp/
Sad poettry
>>
What if Eddie Guerrero vs HBK happened?
>>
https://youtu.be/G4xaB9YGYJU?t=6m44s @6:44

This was his last match too.
At least it was one of his best tricks so he went out with a bang.

And that was what I liked most about Eddie is just how god damn resourceful he was.
All of these plans of his were so unique and so memorable.
It seemed like no matter how dire the situation was, Eddie always had a plan to get himself out. He didn't need to be harder, better, faster or stronger than his opponent (although Eddie's actual, technical wrestling was no slouch), he just needed to outsmart them to clutch out a win.
>>
I LIE
>>
>>762448
I CHEAT
>>
>>762450
I STEAL
>>
File: sethshadesofeddie.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
sethshadesofeddie.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>>762439
the A+ player would have been at a crossroads of which of his heroes he would cheer for

It would have been eddie.
>>
>>762465
I'd like to think that too, It's just too bad so many of the great wrestlers from that Era have died off.I miss Eddie and Benoit. And Road Warrior Hawk. And Owen Heart.
>>
I stopped watching WWE after he died.
>>
File: 1447469463913.jpg (257KB, 870x563px) Image search: [Google]
1447469463913.jpg
257KB, 870x563px
Eddie will forever be in my fav five. VIVA LA RAZA
>>
>>765367
This.
>>762283
I got into wrestling when I saw Eddie go against Kurt. That right there was everything you needed in a good match, one of the best technical wrestlers against one of the best showmen. Once Eddie passed away I didn't care anymore.
>>
File: Benoit and Eddie 3.jpg (89KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit and Eddie 3.jpg
89KB, 456x352px
>>763361
>>
>>767604
Spooky picture
>>
>>762283
WWE changed totally after Eddie died, and for the worse. It used to be built on personalities, but a corporate decision was made to concentrate just on big muscular guys beating each other up. Now that Rey is also gone, the only real personality there is Cena, and he's getting old, both in body and as a character.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.