[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patrician /outlaw/ base thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: wrestlingcoolclub.jpg (284KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlingcoolclub.jpg
284KB, 800x600px
NJPW, AAA, Dragon Gate, CMLL, TNA, ROH, PWG, ICW, Progress, RevPro, Stardom, JWP, WCW, ECW and everything else under the Pro Wrestling banner

Favourite Matches of the year?
Promotion you want to shill?
Which wrestlers have impressed you the most so far?
Classic underrated matches?
links?

What ya got?
>>
File: roodechair.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
roodechair.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Favourite Matches of the year?
>The whole EC3 vs Spud feud was my shit and kept me watching all year.
Promotion you want to shill?
>Ring of Honor has been impressing the hell out of me lately
Which wrestlers have impressed you the most so far?
>Austin Aries has convinced me that he is not capable of having a bad match. Dalton Castle is quickly becoming very fun to watch as well.
Classic underrated matches?
>Bobby Roode vs Bobby Lashley. Pick one, they're all good.
>>
>>762221
Aries is my favourite wrestler at the moment. It's sad that he doesn't get the recognition that he deserves. People say he's great, but he's one of the best in the world. Like you said, He's not had a bad match recently. Aries vs Spud, Aries vs EC3 were great, nearing **** IMO. Glad TNA saved him from retirement a few years ago

Hope he turns up somewhere soon, apparantly he's only taking bookings with his girlfriend Thea.
>>
Anyone here watch Dragon Gate? I just watched Dead or Alive 2015 and it was awesome. Nice mix of gimmicks and matches. desu NJPW just seems boring now.

Also heard Flamita is going to Lucha Underground.
>>
>>762104
>not listing LU
>>
>>762399
Aren't they taping the second series now with ayy lmao gimmicks?
>>
>>762104
>no WWE
>has a cut out of Asuka in his OP
the state of your general desu
>>
File: kana.jpg (14KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
kana.jpg
14KB, 204x247px
>>762482
>not knowing Kana
>>
>>762532
>outlaw wrestling
that bitch is in NXT and her name is Asuka, get kucked senpai.
>>
jordan and gable are my favorite outlaw wrestlers
>>
>>762104
>no WWE
>WWE legend ultimate dragon
>WWE scrub eric bateman
>future WWE wrestler zack saber junior
>asuka
>tajiri

ok
>>
File: dollhouselaughing200.gif (1MB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
dollhouselaughing200.gif
1MB, 200x114px
>>762555
state of this babby
>>
>>762563
nice bait post.
>>
Favourite wreslter of all time: AJ Styles

Current favourite wreslte Kyle O'Reilly or Zack Sabre jr
>>
>>762962
Any links to good Sabre matches?
>>
>thinking anyone from /asp/ watches anything outside of WWE

go back to /woo/ once you get over swerveface and spardot lad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.