[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/og-asprowrestling/ General - /wwe/'s Migration General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 33

So what happened to /asp/ guys? This board has been blown out and the skaters, MMAfags and snowboarders have no where to go now. Are there any OG /asp/ies out there?
>>
You guys aren't getting kicked out. Its just a huge boom that will settle down within a week.
>>
I used to go to /asp/ when it first came around because I didn't know /sp/ even had wrestling threads. Never tripped though. I started going on /wwe/ because I wanted to have discussions where the post interval was around a minute rather than an hour. /asp/'s gen wouldn't regularly get together to talk about even NXT or anything other than Raw.
>>
>>761937
>Its just a huge boom that will settle down within a week.
I hope you're right because its completely out of hand. There's no way /sp/ was this chaotic.
>>
>>761972
your buddy carter welcomed us, just make a thread for your tripbuddies and you all can still post there, were cool with that.
>>
>tripfags
>>>/reddit/
>>
Zigger has no character, just as bad mic skills as Rollins (if not worst), and can't wrestle.

Selling isn't considered "wrestling" it's considered how you "fall down" AS you're wrestling. And he doesn't even sell well, flying/flopping around after a punch, doing that for the entirely of the match, THEN immediately no selling all injuries with a sudden win with a roll up is terrible match storytelling.
>>
>>762115
>it's considered how you "fall down" AS you're wrestling
No that's called taking a bump. I agree though ziggler is shit.
>>
>>761972

Stop being overdramatic.

>There's no way /sp/ was this chaotic.

It wasn't. We stayed in one thread for the most part until the autists there threw a tantrum because it hurt their internet cred to have a non sports thread in their sports board.
>>
>>762115

Ziggler has literally NO redeeming qualities, yet for fuck knows what reason crowds cheer for this talentless fuck.
>>
>>762144

He's like a midget version of Reigns, only at least Reigns can actually wrestle.

How's he not also getting those long zombified boos he deserves?
>>
>>762144

Sounds like you've been watching since the rumble.
>>
>>762165

I've been watching much longer, and Ziggler has NOT improved at all. If anything, especially booking wise, he's only gotten WORST.
>>
>>762171

>Ziggler dominating Survivor Series's 2014 main event against everyone who was 2x bigger than him
>Ziggler defeating Sheamus
>Ziggler defeating Rusev

While people may complain how Vince loves his muscles too much, in Ziggler's case, it should be a fucking exception to that rule.
>>
>>762171
He's a bland face right now wallowing in the midcard, you can't blame him for that.
>>
>>762182
>Ziggler defeating Rusev
Please don't bring up the kuck storyline senpai. I almost forgot it happened.
>>
>>761972
It was chill on /sp/ until some neckbeards got mad and bitched to JapMoot about it
>>
>>762171
> implying Ziggler is to blame for his booking
>>
>>762193

Ziggler would've been one of those jobbers Rusev squashed in like a minute, pre-Cena.
>>
>>762208
Rusev jobbed clean to Ziggles in his NXT debut
>>
>>762212

>NXT

No one gives a shit.
>>
>>762213
You've been autistically shitposting about it for a while now, so obvs. you do
>>
>>762212
NXT doesn't matter. If it did Neville and Ascension would be relevant.
>>
>wake up
>check /asp/
What the fuck happened?

Either behave or fuck off, /sp/
>>
>>762215

>Ascension
>a pretty promising tag team
>"HURR THERE'S NO TALENT IN THIS RING MAGGLE" from JBL

Way to bury them before they've established themselves in the WWE.
>>
>>762217
It's been pretty chill for the last couple of hours. Fuck off.
>>
>>762215
> NXT doesn't matter because Vince can't book for shit

u wot?
>>
>>762229

I kinda blame the commentators more than Vince.

As soon as they mention that someone new from NXT loves to "have fun" they're immediately ruined. I'm pretty sure they already long did that with Neville.
>>
File: [Bad News Intensifies].gif (703KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
[Bad News Intensifies].gif
703KB, 500x332px
>>762217
>Either behave or fuck off, /sp/
KEKED
>>
All these /sp/ faggots are going to ruin our beloved /asp/ predicts
>>
>>762231
Who do you think tells the commentators what to say?
>>
>>762217
Fuck off. This is our board now.
>>
>>762251

What you think Vince says word from word what they should say or writes out a script for them to read?
>>
>>762259
He literally yells lines for them to repeat through their headsets

/smark/ young boy pls go hommu
>>
>>762253
No, you fuck off.

>>762226
Hardly chill with all these retarded new generals. I'm not pleased with your shit, /sp/fag. Fuck off or there will be hell to pay come this sunday.

>>762238
>posting a man that has been kukked by Cena, Stardust and Wayne Rooney to name only the top three kukksters.
But it figures that Barrett would be more over working with a tiny club in front of a black microphone than as anything else.
>>
>/wwe/ in /asp/
>all these threads
we wrestling board now?
>>
>>762189
The guy re-signed with despite wallowing in the midcard. I can absolutely blame him for that.
>>
I think it's a good idea just to carry on as usual with the /asprowrestling/ & /wwe/ generals working side by side. As for the prediction threads and fun threads we do, we'll keep them going... Just be a lot bigger most likely.
>>
WHERE IS THE BILLIONAIRE /ASP/IE?

WHERE IS THE "CESARO MAN"?

WE CAME... FROM A BIG BOARD UP NORTH...

YOU WANT A WAR?

WELL HERE WE ARE

NOT IN THE DIRTSHEETS, NOT ON /B/

ON /ASP/, WHERE IT MATTERS

THIS IS WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY... RIGHT?

WHAT A JOKE
>>
>>762440
you know that the talent doesn't book their own matches right?
>>
>>762690
The generals were slower but the live threads had a good pase. Now I guess the live threads are going to fly by.
>>
I assume that there will be a pro-wrestling board soon as hiro said that that will happen if it completely overruns /asp/
>>
>>762719
friendly reminder that /WWE/ will be continuing to do Raw gamethreads, your "WWE presents Monday night raw" shit is officially vetoed because it doesn't draw.
>>
>>762661
It detected your absolutely stupid use of literally.
>>
>>762661
it's because you used 4+4chan you dumb gamergate freakshow faggot
>>
I'm just going to post in the forever going aspprowrestlinggeneral. Ex/sp/ refugees have your wwe threads
>>
>>763087
That's the plan.
>>
>>762729
Yeah, I don't think those threads are gonna thrive any more. Sure there's gonna be new live threads, I don't mind that. Still gonna give the /asp/ Predict threads a go though, those are cool, also the Royal Rumble Entrant Bet when that rolls around.
>>
I'm gonna keep to these threads, having /wwe/ here really is a massive buzzkill with all the shitposting threads happening.
>>
>>763389
Sounds like you guys have been pretty comfy.
>>
>>763567
It's nice when you have a slow moving board with real discussion and little games and stuff. With /asp/ Predicts we all predict PPV matches and Steve makes a chart with the predictions, one by one people get eliminated until only a few are left.
>>
>>763577
Sounds neat.
>>
File: Night of Champions Results.png (117KB, 1392x764px) Image search: [Google]
Night of Champions Results.png
117KB, 1392x764px
>>763584
Here's an example of Night of Champions. It may look weird, but it's fun. Especially when like 60 out of 89 get blown out after the preshow match and predicting that wrong.
>>
>>763593
Also, these aren't all tripfags, only a few. The names are just from using a survey website I use to collect people's predictions and they can spot theirs. You're asked for a nickname before you put down your predictions.
>>
>>763599
I hope the /asp/ predictions don't end
>>
>>763648
Na'h, I'll try and keep it going. The charts will probably be bigger though.
>>
File: SeriesOfUnfortunateEvents.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
SeriesOfUnfortunateEvents.gif
2MB, 320x180px
What's going on? I feel like this isn't even going to be fun anymore.
>>
>>765502
Sure it will buddy. Shitposting is fun.
>>
>>763593

Wait, you guys seriously can't predict how WWE matches are going to end with 100% accuracy? Really? It's the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>765512
Like I said, it's never really the main event but the kickoff match that throws people completely.
>>
>>765512
It's surprisingly harder than you think, to get every match perfectly correct. Although whenever there is a DQ or screwy finish, we scratch those match predicitions, so it won't count.
>>
>>761922
The skaters can go to /sp/ and the MMA fags can stay here or meet up IRL to bukkake each other until they "tap out".
>>
>>761922

as everyone else on the roster ended yesterday with #prayforparis

the babyface of wwe ladies and gentleman

https://twitter.com/WWERomanReigns/with_replies
>>
So are you guys into kekolding like us /wwe/ guys and girls?
>>
>>766126
Wut.
>>
>>766131
Do you want to get bred or breed your partner with big black WWE bulls?
>>
>>766132
I... don't know. I'm an /asp/ie, tell me about what /wwe/ does most.
>>
h-hey new anons
>>
>>766134
We talk about Paige's dick
>>
>>766137
Neat.
>>
File: Shawn.jpg (69KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn.jpg
69KB, 600x300px
Your favourite wrestling body?

Mine is Shawn Michaels (circa 97)

Shawns Physique in the mid/late 90's was very impressive. He has a naturally lean frame and his ample muscle mass really complemented this. Great defined abs and body shape that could make any girl blush. An aspect i loved of his body was the rugged coating of body hair. It really complimented his 'boy coming into manhood' phase. I often find my self watching his old matches just to stare and look at his 'sexy boy' body. Any dance move he performed really showcased his pristine body. A complete joy to watch especially his strip down of entrance attire. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of his bare torso never ceases to excite me. Shawn will forever be my 'boy toy'
>>
>>766139
Don't start that shit again.
>>
File: Rikishi.jpg (33KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Rikishi.jpg
33KB, 642x361px
>>766139
Mine is Rikishi (circa '00)

Rikishi's physique in the early 00's was very impressive. He has a natural Samoan metabolism and his well rounded mid section and breasts really complimented this. Great cellulite and an ample ass that could make any girl blush. An aspect i loved was the coating of sweat on his buttocks. It really complimented his 'Phat Man' gimmick. I often find myself watching his matches just to stare at his 'I did it for the Rock' body. Any dance move he performed really showcased his bulbous body and 'stink face' ass. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The glow of his exposed phat ass never ceases to excite me. Rikishi will forever be my 'bad man'.
>>
Note to our /wwe/ newfriends:

> Ignore the faggot who keeps spamming the shit out of his YouTube channel called SmarkBusters
> Carter is one of the more annoying tripfags who has to spam replies to everyone
> Have fun!
>>
Many females on here?

Regards,

t. /wwe/ female anon
>>
>>766155
Hello how are you. I have heard of sex. Have you?
>>
>>766155
We used to have one named LiveFromLita'sAss, but she got banned for saying she was 17 once.
>>
guys don't sink this low. don't be keks. /sp/ is your home i'm not from /wwe/ but you guys are welcome to come to 16/2 chan's /sp/ board. its a comfy place for people who have moved on from 4chan and what it has become. come home.
>>
>>766153
alright then, eh carter seems alright, he welcomed us and made a nikki thread seems decent enough.
>>
>>766192
What are the Raw "gamethreads" you guys are chatting? We just have the usual live threads.
>>
>>762229

NXT doesn't matter because they're all jobbers.

Jobbers should NEVER matter.
>>
File: Carter in a Nutshell.jpg (257KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
Carter in a Nutshell.jpg
257KB, 1305x892px
>>766429
Probably.
>>
>>766470
What cause?
>>
http://wrestlingnewspost.com/billy-gunn-released-from-wwe-after-testing-positive-for-peds/
>>
File: Pocko.png (52KB, 188x214px) Image search: [Google]
Pocko.png
52KB, 188x214px
>>766989
That's the Bill he has to pay for jumping the Gunn.
>>
>>765512
Whoa, check out Nostradamus over here, guys.

Turn Roman heel already, Vince.
>>
>>767009
You are the most unfunniest cunt i have ever seen in my life
Blind AIDs babies are funnier than you
>>
https://twitter.com/LilianGarcia/status/665591599326302208
>>
File: billygunnjr2.jpg (54KB, 499x344px) Image search: [Google]
billygunnjr2.jpg
54KB, 499x344px
>>766989
it was probably his son who did it. fuck you dolph.
>>
>>761922
skateboards really should have been on /toy/ to begin with desu
>>
Next monday will be boring without Rollins

# Bring back Seth Rollins
>>
File: cesaro.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>767009
cringeworthy desu
>>
>>761922
MANCHILDRENS GET BTFO
>>
>>767480
yeah he can match up against daniel bryan

and instead of a belt, winner is awarded a championship tourniquet
>>
Put up your horns, /asp/
>>
>>767532
Horns up for the captain since he got injured.
>>
>>767532
^:)
>>
>tfw the general is dead
it was good while it lasted lads, see you all in the ppv threads.
>>
>>770300
Ladies and gentlemen, to honor the life and death of the /asp/ Wrestling General, please rise as we toll the bell ten times.
>>
>>770311
Well this board is a lot more active now. Half the time these threads would never make it to the second page.
>>
>>770602
Confirmed homosexual.
>>
>>767288

CHAMPIONSHEEEUUP
>>
OHHHHHHH /asp/yah~!
>>
The Miz just did a live Q&A on his fcebook.
>>
>>761922
HAHAHAHA I told you that wrestling was not a fucking sport and should be migrated to asp a year ago hahahahaha get fucked you neckbeards
>>
File: 1440387432119.gif (2MB, 228x185px) Image search: [Google]
1440387432119.gif
2MB, 228x185px
What wacky shit will that boy of Wyatt's be up to tonight?
>>
>>770763
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
>>
>>761972
Dude, me too. I just want to talk in a thread and have barely posted at all for the last week and a half, because there's no general. It's all just a bunch of bullshit threads for statements and questions that could've easily been put into a general.

I was so happy to hear about Justin Gabriel going to Lucha, btw. I'll try to post in this thread until the fags ruin it.
>>
>>770770
>Justin Gabriel going to Lucha
Did he just say "fuck you" to JJ and his promotion? Damn, he was made champion at the spot and just quit like that, pretty asshole move tbqhwyfam
>>
>>770770
So /asp/ style live thread tonight? Please. ;_;
>>
>>770855
don't see why not
>>
>>766158
Feed.Me.Whores posts once in a blue moon too
>>
>>770931
There are some unique people in /asp/ Anon.
>>
Not to be hating on the #DivasRevolution but
What was the point of them being the main event bit?
>>
File: Open Burial.jpg (57KB, 939x566px) Image search: [Google]
Open Burial.jpg
57KB, 939x566px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AANjJguhdXY

Yay, new Smarkbusters.
>>
File: 1447735225197.png (302KB, 686x368px) Image search: [Google]
1447735225197.png
302KB, 686x368px
>>
>>774074
probably to show rhonda she can mainevent, or because they were in flair country.
>>
>ending the show with the Divas

Yeah, can't wait to see those ratings now.
>>
>>774097
Probably still better than the ratings ambrose and bray got when they mainevent raw
>>
We need to get rid of all the old /asp/ trip fags tbqh fa.m
>>
>>774081
He looks like a mexican John Cena.
>>
Was RAW a slog for anyone else tonight?
>>
mma is a real sport that you can talk about on /sp/

this board is for people who learned karate from youtube videos and think kung fu is real
>>
So. Who wins Deano vs Owens at SS?

Will Owens somehow win with a fuck finish? Will Gaytch come out and help his newfound fat son?
Will Deanetty finally get a CLEAN WIN AT A PPV?
>>
>>774124
>mma
all i see is UFC and schaub shit posting theres a reason why people want to see it gone from spee
MMA discussion here is actually discussion 90% of the time.
>>
>>774133
Or will he turn heel?
>>
>>774122
It's the constant exposure of Reigns that makes RAW really hard to watch/
>>
>>774160

I saw the Cesaro/Reigns match and then i had to leave. What did i miss?
>>
is this the thread?

fuck that stupid gook for destroying the community
>>
>>774111
This
2old stevelol and tommy wet rimmer need to get run out first
>>
>>774173
No its the aspie tripfag thread
>>
File: who booked this cra.gif (406KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
who booked this cra.gif
406KB, 175x131px
>>774133
If Ambrose pins Owens doesn't that make him the #1 contender for the IC title?

If Reigns pins Del Rio doesn't that make him the #1 contender for the US title?

Who booked this?
>>
>>774180
>If Ambrose pins Owens doesn't that make him the #1 contender for the IC title?
that will be deans feud after roman destroys him
>>
File: Eyes.png (657KB, 839x435px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes.png
657KB, 839x435px
Was she baked?
>>
I CANT FUCKING FIND /WWE/ GENERAL

FUCK THIS BOARD
FUCK THESE MODS
>>
>>774182
probably meth.
>>
>>774183
1600+ threads, all for nothing.

How does it feel?
>>
hi

wrestling is fake
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 642x361px
>That's right, I'm a /wwe/ guy. You know who else was a /wwe/ guy? Chris Poole! And he split, just like I'm splitting!
>>
>>774172
dunno m8, i stop watching at the same time.
>>
What's the deal with the /wwe/ general?
no bully
>>
>>774214
>>774223
go post pics bruhs
>>
>>774223
fuck wouldn't it be easier to make this shithole a 500 post limit then?

>the shanty town of janitors
>>
>>774231
>>774231
go ask japmoot he would probably do it so people stop complaing, maybe sound for webms
>>
File: Annoyed Lizard.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Lizard.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
> 5 different Raw threads
You know /wwe/ fags, you don't have to make a brand new thread every time a thread touches a post limit of 300. The thread isn't going to magically disappear as soon as you touch 300. Just wait until we hit image limit, then you can feel like a special little snowflake and make a new thread for us all.

And don't sit hit crying about "Mu'h 500 bump limit" or "Mu'h sticky thread". The threads aren't going to move past the first 3 pages. Even now the original thread is still within those pages. We don't need to spam 5 different threads and discussions, so keep it in one. Only make a new one is image limit is hit.
>>
File: WWE Takeover.jpg (281KB, 785x396px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Takeover.jpg
281KB, 785x396px
>>774235
This board goes by /wwe/'s rules now, love it or leave it m8
>>
>>774237
Shouldn't you be in school by now?
>>
>>774235
all of them but one reached 500 posts fuccboi
>>
>>774241
Did you not read my post at all? I said IMAGE LIMIT. It's 150. 500 bump limit doesn't mean shit, plus I can guarentee those dumb threads were made as soon as it hit a bump limit and the discussion was split by you dumb fucks.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
Don't the mods & janitors sticky PPVs on this board? With the increased traffic, they should just sticky every live WWE event (RAWs & whatever live specials they put on the network). Up the image limit too while they're at it.
>>
File: 1430736796440.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430736796440.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>774258
That sounds like giving up, friend.
>>
File: afb5aeed6e03724282b53269f4bd96b0.jpg (556KB, 1287x755px) Image search: [Google]
afb5aeed6e03724282b53269f4bd96b0.jpg
556KB, 1287x755px
Fuck it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAt1kk-632s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x7Iixor2TY

Is David Flair really that much of an embarrassment to the Flair family if they have to go to the dead (but equally relevant) son for the cheap heat instead?
>>
>>774262
no its because paige can literally not get heat without it. Especially with her shit mic skills.
>>
File: CItNsipXAAEgB6n.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CItNsipXAAEgB6n.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>774264
Didn't Charlotte bring up Reid first? That whole mention took the segment even more out of orbit.
>>
File: tna young boy.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tna young boy.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>No "day after RAW liveblog" posting during the early morning hours
I'm already missing that
>>
>Pay for wwe network
>videos wont even load
>have to sit through a choppy 30 second start, stop, reset from beginning, repeat every video
>then 10 seconds later get a "Media Error: Video not available"

Damn, I guess there is something the WWE does worse than booking
>>
Hi. Just wanted to let all of you know that WWE is fake
>>
>>774322
Works on my devices, mate.
>>
>>774249
their logic is that if they act like imbeciles and overwhelm this board hiro is forced to give them their own

this is literally because the regulars from the /wwe/ general need to be special snowflakes like they were on /sp/ and has nothing to do with the WWE or wrestling being "moved" to /asp/
>>
>>774255
They only stick Wrestlemania.
>>774322
Been a subscriber since last february, only had this problem on my PS3, works for me on any other device
>>
I have never heard someone get so much heat as Eva Marei, holy fuck.
>>
>>762136
Keep crying bitch nigga you were never apart of /sp/ you fags cried about having your own board back then too, then when /asp/ was created for you shitfucks in mind you didn't want it because you reveled in how you got to be on a board that didn't want you there. You fags gloated about that constantly. Now that you actually are required to post in your own board you are being pouty about it like babies
>>
>>776767
Booed so much she could hardly finish her promo. I honestly figure she just cut it down to "you me next week" because that's all she could get out.
I mean at least it wasn't "you can't wrestle" chants
They probably should have been, but some variety is nice.
>>
They are really putting some effort into the NXT Tag team division, that's really nice. Loving all those good matches.
>>
>>761937
Well its been a week asshole. Things haven't settled down
>>
>>778957
That finish was fucking amazing
>>
File: 1440743936702.jpg (1MB, 1832x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1440743936702.jpg
1MB, 1832x1754px
>mfw I remembered /wwe/ got relegated to /asp/

Feels cold over here bros. How do you survive the harshness of this desolate board?
>>
File: Cat Face.jpg (26KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Face.jpg
26KB, 268x265px
>>779103
Reigns is just a victim of poor timing mostly. When he was seperated from the Shield he was exposed as not as technical as the others but he still had some what of a presence. He also didn't have much when it came to mic skills (probably didn't help with Vince being the one to personally write his lines). But the majority of hate isn't actually directed at Reigns himself, but more, the idea of Roman Reigns.

WWE wanted to push Reigns immediately to the main event and the main event of WrestleMania. Most fans were still high on the Daniel Bryan train which was in full motion at the time. Bryan was confirmed to be in the Rumble as well and that gave them hope that the fan favourite underdog would be able to win it all again and go on to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania. As soon as Bryan's ass hit the floor outside the ring, THAT was when the booing for Reigns began. People liked Reigns before that, he was getting good reactions. But after that, he became the symbol of the WWE saying "FUCK YOU" to the fans and "You will like who we tell you to like!" Clearly not learning their lesson from the previous year's Batista fiasco.

As for today, Reigns has improved his game and more people have grown to like him and respect him. They don't see him so much now as the guy who WWE pushed instead of Bryan, but more that he's paid his dues. Sure there's still a lot of booing, but no-where near as much as his WrestleMania entrance.

Also, Reigns has yet to have that defining moment. So far he's just been Joe Babyface as kinda boring. The thing that made guys like Lesnar cool was that he was a badass that didn't talk much and kicked ass, something they clearly should have done for Reigns. And to make him heel and have him turn naturally later on as the "cool heel", something that guy's like Orton achieved.

As for this Sunday, Ambrose is another clear fan favourite, so I'm hoping that Reigns does something during the match to stab his brother in the back joining Authority.
>>
>>779118
> Went to post all this is the thread
> Specific thread no longer exists
Anyway this was all for the guy asking why Reigns gets booed.
>>
>>779118
Of course, there's the not-insignificant matter of Reigns doing nothing to endear himself to fans with his IRL personality

> As soon as Bryan's ass hit the floor outside the ring, THAT was when the booing for Reigns began. People liked Reigns before that, he was getting good reactions.

But this isn't true at all.

Reigns had gotten booed at significant points before this, as the fans turning against him was viewed as more of a "When" than an "If". Bryan is not a factor. It was inevitable.

> paid his dues

He's never even done a clean singles job in a WWE ring
>>
>>779118
>Reigns going heel
It is the thing that must happen but its not going to happen fa.m, expect Ambrose heel turn that will turn out to be just a face push.
>>
I really like Brad Maddox he is probably one of the best character guys they have.
That match on Main Event w/ Rose was also pretty good.
>>
>>779997
I also liked that time he got tombstoned by Undertaker while wearing a turkey costume.
>>
>tfw used to just have to type wwe into search to find the general on /sp/
>tfw I type wwe here and still have to sift through all this other autistic bullshit
>>
>tfw missed out on 2nd Screen
>tfw missed out on WWE App Theater
>tfw missed out on Big E as Kamala as Jigsaw's henchman
>>
Cesaro should have have won the WHC tournament bros
>>
Anyone know where I can watch WM X 7 I'm listening To stone cold commentate on the match and I can't keep using my friends WWE Network cause he gets mad.
>>
>>780053
lol no

if the whole "betting on wrestling" thing is real, that would have been a lock. roman was clearly going over, and since it's a tournament there's no fear of a DQ. that match had easy money written all over it.
>>
>>780053
>reddit namefagging
>cesaro should be X
meh gimmick.
>>
>>761937
Ive been away two weeks what is actually going on?
>>
>>780068
watchwrestling. to/video/watch-wwe-wrestlemania-17-2001/
>>
File: wwe paige cam toe.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wwe paige cam toe.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>780084
Thanks! Here's paige
>>
>>780089
P U F F Y V U L V A

U

F

F

Y

V

U

L

V

A
>>
>>780143
The puffiest.
>>
>>780082
/wwe/ got kicked out of /sp/ and now i'm still confused as to where to talk wrasslin' cause there's no clear cut thread and none of them seem to be very active
>>
>>780899
You're welcome to post here. I think the /asprowrestling/ General has just become a bit absent because more people are spreading out on the board talking about different topics. The reason why it was probably so fast paced in /sp/ is because it was all squeezed into one thread.
>>
>>774195
You have my attention...
>>
I was originally not going to include the WWE WHC final match in the /asp/ Predicts, but then I realised that with 4 possibilities it's actually fine.
>>
>>761954
>I didn't know /sp/ even had wrestling threads
But they were literally shittier. Like a bunch of Carters circlejercking about the divas and they were wwe only. Trully disgusting.
>>
>>766153
>Carter is one of the more annoying tripfags who has to spam replies to everyone

Jokes on you. /sp/ wwe threads were full of Carters (i made the mistake of going there). Expect shitposting and divas ass discussion x400.
>>
>>762600
kek
>>
>>767009
Carlos!
>>
>>781290
>>781303
Speaking of Carter, he hasn't showed around lately, probably killed himself with the /sp/ invasion.
>>
>>781743
Nikki is out injured and cena is gone for a month and a half he has no reason to watch.
>>
>this thread still is nowhere near the bump limit
>>
>>781959
All the regulars split their time posting on Reddit so it makes sense that this general moves at a snails pace.
>>
>>781959
>>781967
>>781988
>all this falseflagging
someone's getting a wee bit desperate eh
>>
>>782005
but this isn't the thread you're desperate about
>>
>Sheamus is champ
>Roman is basically going to be champ
>Rollins is out till probably summer slam
>no DBryan
>Cesaro pushed out of the title picture again
>KO stuck as ICChamp probably for a while
>New Day will probably drop the titles to 3D at TLC
>Del Rio will not have any strong match in WWE and will probably just hold the title until Cena is back
>Divas matches getting shittier and shittier without Sasha on the title pic
>Eva Marie will probably become NXT WChamp
>Kane and Taker will be forced to do another Wrestlemania even if Taker can hardly wrestle anymore
>Vince is still in charge of the creative decisions
This is probably the second dark age of WWE, we are facing a Diesel Title run with Sheamus/Roman
>>
>>789019
> probably

We've been in this dark age for years anon.

The few bright shining lights are snuffed out long before their due.
>>
File: Difference Between ASP and SP.jpg (259KB, 1188x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Difference Between ASP and SP.jpg
259KB, 1188x1242px
LOL. Can't even count to 5.
>>
>>789201
/sp/ is absolute cancer.
>>
>>789201
>/asp/ threads
>consistent, proper title, uses the official ppv poster, looks professional, only as many threads as is necessary

>/sp/ threads
>inconsistent, hostile teenage rebellion against /asp/ bullshit, retarded titles, uses random wrestling pictures, splintered, unprofessional, 8 threads

Can we fucking nuke these refugees? We need some way to determine who they are so we can throw them out of our country.

Embarassing, /sp/fags
>>
>>789225
Not everyone wants to join in on your shitty tripfag circlejerks.
>>
>>789255
>shitty tripfag circlejerks
No, they would much rather the "Mu'h Anonymous", audience splitting threads featuring spamfags who can't count to 5.
>>
>>789258
better than tripfag smark circlejerks with 2old weirdo and tommy wet rimmer
>>
>>789266
It's really not. Other than "Mu'h tripfags!" what is so bad about them? Take off your Guy Fawkes mask and really think about it.
>>
>>789271
Back to reddit
>>
>>789282
nice one, skype group circlejerker
>>
>>761922
What a bunch of fags.
>>
>>789282
Wow, did you manage to hit post all by yourself? Or did you ask your helper?
>>
>>789318
>>789385
redditors quiet
>>
Someone explain WWE NXT to me, I just dont get it.
>>
>>789597
I don't really understand what you're asking

It's basically their finishing school as its own little mini-promotion
>>
>>789597
It's the equivalent of minor league baseball.
>>
>>789597
Imagine some young wrestlers with stars in their eyes being crafted by the Performance Centre and having no involvement from Vince and Kevin Dunn... sounds good h'uh?
>>
How does one listen to Observer Radio for free, friends?
>>
>>789661
wrestling torrent sites

Or buy a subscription. They do like three shows per day and they're all great to listen to.
>>
>>789661
Just search YouTube for WON Meltzer and the date in dd/mm/yy format and you'll find it. Usually goes up on Tuesday iirc
>>
I remember when I hated CFO$
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Uu_S8-dzM
>>
>>789841
So is this new? I don't remember her having her own theme before her title shot.
>>
>>789848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySHzliroPk
The original theme
>>
>>789019
Pretty sure when Cena comes back it will be against Sheamus and he faces RR at WM32 in a Hogan-Rock type feud.
>>
>>789878
here's your (you)
>>
>>789852
way better than Spiteful desu
>>
File: WWE - Raw - Champions.jpg (61KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
WWE - Raw - Champions.jpg
61KB, 327x375px
-OFFICIAL RAW THREAD-
Keep all discussion here throughout the show.

Current Champions:
> WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus
> Intercontinenal Champion: Kevin Owens
> United States Champion: Alberto Del Rio
> Diva's Champion: Charlotte
> Tag Team Champions: The New Day

Please don't make a new thread until image limit is hit, not bump limit. The thread won't leave the first two pages after bump limit.
>>
>>790072
Can someone make this thread for me? Title being:

WWE Presents... Monday Night Raw

Thanks.
>>
File: 1419147918336.jpg (7KB, 258x200px) Image search: [Google]
1419147918336.jpg
7KB, 258x200px
>>790072
>Sheamus as champ

No I don't want Reigns either. I Only want SETH injured or not!
>>
>>790076
Sorry Anon, Sheamus is now the "man".
>>
File: 1448319071690.png (1MB, 1057x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1448319071690.png
1MB, 1057x1365px
Who Billie Klub here?
>>
>>790080
no one
>>
File: fatowens.png (1MB, 1072x707px) Image search: [Google]
fatowens.png
1MB, 1072x707px
>rewatching Ambrose vs Owens
>Freakishly obese man visible upset when Owen's loses

My sides.
>>
>>790073
Someone please make the live thread. I've reached my limit.

>>790072
>>
>>790080
yes, she's getting fit

now she just needs to get a better ass and she'll be ready, brother
>>
File: Ecco2k - Guardian Angels.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ecco2k - Guardian Angels.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
/asp/ is Asperger's, right?

>keke
>>
Why is Road Dogg telling people to check out other promotions? Is he mad that Billy Gunn got fired?
>>
>>790083
>surprised eat owens eat is one of his favorites.
owens gimmick is that hes literally a IWC neckbeard
>>792337
possibly, he was working with a buddy of his training up NXT guys, having a good time. Its not like billy gunn sr, was an active wrestler or anything, they could have given him a fine, tell him to do a a public apology and tape him telling the NXT roster its not good to do HGH and be natty.
>>
>>792341
Yeah, letting him go was a bit excessive, but they are really trying to sell that the pro- wrestling business is a serious one and in any other sport they terminate the guys who caught doing HGH. Dunno who is the guy behind the whole deal about making"sports entertainment" to feel as a real sport, but that shit ain't working and is only hurting the business. This is probably why NXT is a far better product, you can still be a little bit unrealistic down there.
>>
Saving this thread. With Survivors.
>>
did you guys fuck off back to /woo/ yet?
>>
>>796658
we are all now /asp/ fagget, welcome to the winning team.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.